Bottoms: How Important Is Cock Size To You When You Are Out Cruising For Cock?

Bottoms: how important is cock size to you?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to rate your stance on how important cock size is to getting a good fucking, what would you say?

• Cock size is irrelevant to a good fuck; guys with small cocks can throw a good fuck too
    • Cock size is mildly important, but isn't a determining factor of whether I am going to hook up with a guy or not.
    • Cock size is pretty important to getting a good fuck; the bigger the cock, the better the fuck.
    • Cock size is very important to getting a good fuck; I don't waste my time with guys with small cocks; 8" or bigger only.
    • Cock size is all that matters for getting a good fuck; total size queen here and I'm looking for those 9, 10" cocks and up.

I don't like to get fucked by small cocks. They don't give me much sensation but rather hurt like a toothpick.

I'm okay with medium sizes, but the bigger the better. Big cocks do it for me, and huge meat can make me cum hands free.

Above all the top has to handle it the right way. It's senseless when the top doesn't get hard or doesn't know how to fuck.

• Upvote 1

Actually i love big cocks!! the bigger the better and anyone who says different either has a higly untrained pussy or he is just lying XD

as a bottom you just feel so much more when you have a big cock inside you and of course your anus is opened wider and the cock will more likely be able to stimulate your prostate. But however important a huge cock might be for the bottom to enjoy himself, for the top it doens't matter at all if he has a rather big or a rather small cock. He will enjoy fucking the shit out of am bottom fag like me even if he has a really small cock and that's what counts. If i wasn't such a committed bottom slut i would only take cocks with a decent size but for me my own pleasure is not what counts. I get my pleasure by giving pleasure to the top! So i definitely like big cocks better but that doesn't influence my decision which guys get to cum inside me. After all the cum in my hole is what's really important to me ;-)

Guest btchbyl

not important. as long as the cock gets hard and the gut doesnt get in the way i dont care about size. fuck the bitchy size queens.

• Moderators

I love big cocks. I have never been met a cock that was too big for me as long as he will go in bare. That said, I have never and will never turn down a cock for not being big enough. Also, I would rather take 5" from a guy who knows how to use it than 9" from a guy who is a bad fuck.

• Upvote 1

Guest MyDarlene

i have to say i do love big cocks the bigger the better, i'm way past the point where it could possibly hurt in fact i want to feel every inch of that dick and balls slapping my ass, all that said i do love getting fucked by all cocks, and great enjoyment with a 7,8 or 9" cock guess anything smaller then that need to wrap my pussy lips around it so we both get maximum enjoyment. I think we all agree the guy fucking us needs to be good as what he's doing. 

I big dick is nice but any hard dick that will cum inside me will do.  One of the best fucks was a small guy--his fuck was awesome and left a huge load in me.  A new playmate has about 8 1/2" and it hurts when he's banging on my second hole but love how he cums in there, and his load stays in me for a full day or two, and I keep smelling the cum marinating in me.

When I'm cruising for COCK, then yeah, size is important (but so are other things - like a really sweet head on an otherwise average cock can be a thing of beauty, well worth traveling for). 

But when I'm cruising for CUM, which is about 99% of the time, size is irrelevant.

I am a size queen.  Not sure if that's a blessing or a curse hahaha.  Not that I'm super-experienced with a wide variety of sizes, but most of my boyfriends have been 8" to 9" and it feels just about right.  Plus the size gets me pretty aroused and in a slutty mood lol

Have to agree with @ObligingBottom. Im a sizequeen for the most part, i prefer 8" to 10".

Big dicks put me in slut mode ;)

• Upvote 2

One of the best fucks I ever had was with a guy who was no more than 5.5 inches. It was bare and he really knew what he was doing. Fucked me all sorts of ways for over two hours, until I was totally psychedelic on being fucked and hyperventilating alone! 

If a guy knows what he is doing, cock size is mostly irrelevant.

On the other hand, if someone with a huge cock slips into me, I get instantly hard and he can fuck the cum out of me sometimes. That's pretty hot, but rare.

• Upvote 1

A hard dick is a hard dick, don't really care what size. as long as it's hard, has balls full of cum and ready to breed. That's all that matters to me. I just love dick, I can't get enough.