It Finally Happened...

Every so often I get in the mood for some piss play.  Nothing too extreme, just some good old-fashioned golden showers, and maybe swallowing a bit (or feeding it to the other guy) when it's running nice and clear.

I've hooked up with a guy a couple of times who I met while in one of these moods.  I posted on CL and he responded within a few hours, and before I knew it I was heading to his place.  The first time I met him, he spent the better part of an hour rimming me, filling my clean hole with different liquids (water as well as his own piss) that he would drink as I squirted them out.  He had J-Lube mixed, too, and when he was done playing with my ass he lubed me up good and pounded his hot load deep into my guts.  Overall it was a different experience than I had ever tried before, but that deep dark corner of my brain kind of got off on it.

The second time I came to visit, of course, I left my lube at home since he had the J-Lube.  Except he didn't.  He had used the last of it on me the last time.  So here I was, with a gorgeous, big-dicked, kinky and horny black guy, and all I could think was that he wasn't going to be able to fuck me.

We played for a while, and eventually he got me on my back with my legs in the air.  His tongue desperately explored my hole and I could feel my muscles loosening.  Then without a word, and before I knew what was going on, he spun around and slid his 8" shaft down my throat.  I grabbed his ass as it hovered above me, pulling him in deeper until his nuts rested on my nose.  I gagged a few times, and each time he pulled back, that thick, viscous, deep-down-in-the-back-of-your-throat spit coating his cock and balls.

That was all he needed.  He flipped me over and for the first time, a big cock invaded my hole completely without lube.  He pounded my ass for about 10 minutes before quietly shooting his load inside me, then sliding out.  I felt no pain, there was no blood, just the warm glow I get when I've been fucked really well.

So now I know.  All my hard work has paid off.  Even when I don't have lube on me, I no longer need to let that stop me from opening my ass to a hot cock!  Very excited.

post-25426-0-15377900-1463234219_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1