Without A Word: Fucks With No Conversation

KindaBasic

Though I usually enjoy some pre-sex conversation or maybe a little post-coital pillow talk, there is something hot about a wordless fuck - especially when I'm the one topping. This morning I received a text from a younger twink fuck buddy while I was on my way to the gym. His roommates were out and he wanted me to stop by and drop my load in his hot bubble butt. So I took a detour and when I got to his place I let myself in and found him face-down and ass-up in bed - all lubed and ready to fuck. Without a word I stepped out of my gym shorts and mounted him from behind and slowly worked my thick cock into his tight hole. After a couple of minutes of slow strokes he loosened up enough for me to speed up and pound his sweet ass while he moaned and bit his pillow. After about 10 minutes my cock swelled up and I shot my thick load deep into him. After that we both collapsed into a hot, sweaty, panting pile. After I caught my breath, I just pulled out, got out of bed and put my shorts back on while he continued to lie face down. I gave his ass a playful slap and let myself out with out a word, and then continued to the gym. I am not sure why, but no talking always makes it feel more dirty - maybe even a little taboo - when it come to barebacking.

• Upvote 4

Depends on the setting. Normally I want to get to the point ASAP, and maybe do some chit-chat afterwards if I like the guy. 

If I meet someone through a hook-up site, normally there will be some talking first, but in a bar with darkroom it's normally eye meets eye and see if he follows you into the darkroom. But it has happened that it turned out that I had sex with someone else in the darkroom, and didn't find out until after I've been fucked, haha.  :D

No talk fuck pretty much describes 90% of my gay sex life as a bottom. Hook up sites have kind of modified that as there is written exchange before, but when a guy wants to talk on the phone ahead of time I don't want to get into that. The written word has never had that effect, kind of like an ad on a bathroom wall for me. I put out an explicit ad: "anonymous walk in breed and go. you find me face down and naked, door open. walk in, slide in, cum and go." 

Cruising is different and has a whole different means of communication, like others, I find no verbal communication is necessary... I just offer my ass. When I lived on the east coast there was a park with a 150' pedestrian bridge that I'd cruise at dusk. I'd stand in the middle and look out over the water, my back to the walk way. When I'd see a guy step on to one side of the bridge to cross, I'd lower my shorts just enough to show that I had nothing on under, exposing some of my crack. I'd have my hands in my pockets, so if he paused or I could feel his eyes on me, straining to see if what he was seeing was real, i'd lower them another inch. More often than not, he'd walk up behind and pull them down the rest of the way, exposing my ass finding is lubed and wet, another invitation. He'd breed and be on his way.  I love that kind of visual communication.

• Upvote 5

No talk fuck pretty much describes 90% of my gay sex life as a bottom. Hook up sites have kind of modified that as there is written exchange before, but when a guy wants to talk on the phone ahead of time I don't want to get into that. The written word has never had that effect, kind of like an ad on a bathroom wall for me. I put out an explicit ad: "anonymous walk in breed and go. you find me face down and naked, door open. walk in, slide in, cum and go." 

Cruising is different and has a whole different means of communication, like others, I find no verbal communication is necessary... I just offer my ass. When I lived on the east coast there was a park with a 150' pedestrian bridge that I'd cruise at dusk. I'd stand in the middle and look out over the water, my back to the walk way. When I'd see a guy step on to one side of the bridge to cross, I'd lower my shorts just enough to show that I had nothing on under, exposing some of my crack. I'd have my hands in my pockets, so if he paused or I could feel his eyes on me, straining to see if what he was seeing was real, i'd lower them another inch. More often than not, he'd walk up behind and pull them down the rest of the way, exposing my ass finding is lubed and wet, another invitation. He'd breed and be on his way.  I love that kind of visual communication.

woof.  very hot and familiar from days past.  unfor, the net seems to have killed off so much of that cruising.  or maybe I just got older???

• Upvote 1

woof.  very hot and familiar from days past.  unfor, the net seems to have killed off so much of that cruising.  or maybe I just got older???

I refuse to give in to age (part of the delusion of age? lol). I bred a guys ass yesterday who was older and not my type visually at all, but he put his ass up to a GH and it was hot, so I bred it.  

I think your first assessment is closer to the mark. Technology has changed the way we do stuff, no doubt about it. Even at places you'd think were places for cruising, you find guys with their phones out checking out grindr.  There is trade off. I've gotten tons of hookups on CL, etc., where I am lying face down and get anonymous fucked in my own home. Can't deny how hot that is either, just different. 

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

I didn't learn my regular guy's name until months after I started fucking him. Even now usually he's naked and lubed when I arrive, and as soon as I'm naked he's rubbing his pussy against my cock and wants me inside him. He just wants my cock to fill him and my cum left behind when I finish so it's up to me if I say anything or not.

i hate conversation. Just got bred twice in my hotel in Louisville from cruising A4A. 3 guys said hi to my profile, hotel room door unlocked ass up, come in and dump your load. i gave them my room number. 2 turned up.. First one fucked and bred me, poz undetectable, then spent a few minutes trying to fist me. Then he just stopped and i heard him getting dressed and he left. i stayed ass up and checked A4A and the second guy said he had just arrived. He came in and gave my sloppy hole a really fast and rough fuck and left. Didnt get his status and when i looked at his profile after he had gone it had been deleted. Does that mean he was probably poz? Does that happen often? Only had it once before, and that guy told me as he bred me he was toxic. When i went to contact him latter his profile was deleted. 

I didn't learn my regular guy's name until months after I started fucking him. Even now usually he's naked and lubed when I arrive, and as soon as I'm naked he's rubbing his pussy against my cock and wants me inside him. He just wants my cock to fill him and my cum left behind when I finish so it's up to me if I say anything or not.

That's how I like to greet my regular top.  I'm just there to take his dick and be a receptacle for his loads when he gives them.  When I'm lucky he may shove his dick in my mouth to clean him up and get a little piss to drink, maybe a faceslap while he cums or pisses.