Without A Word: Fucks With No Conversation

KindaBasic

Another fan of wordless fucks here, although dirty talk can be hot too, especially when it's sleazy - I guess it depends on the situation,

What I particularly like though are those rare times cruising when you can go from just seeing a guy on a moderately busy street, making eye contact and getting down to business in a cubicle or semi private yard or doorway all with not a word spoken.  I do like to say "thank you" after though, and hope that doesn't spoil the magic.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have had many anal n fucks whete no names were exchanged, but for me, I live for hot verbal. Name dalling, telling me how much he love my ass and mouth, me telling him to tear me in half, I live a hot verbal exchange when fucking.

There was this one top, however, that used to sneak me into his house and fuck me in his office down stairs while his wife and kids slept upstairs.  I really had to bite my lower lip as he pummpled my ass in the dark, only my soft moans and his grunts mixed with our bodies slapping together was heard. He really got off in the fact that he could be caught at any moment and lived for the rush.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, CumBustion said:

There was this one top, however, that used to sneak me into his house and fuck me in his office down stairs while his wife and kids slept upstairs.  I really had to bite my lower lip as he pummpled my ass in the dark, only my so

I had a similar experience as a top. We usually played in his backyard, but there were a few times we fucked in the house downstairs while his family slept. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2016 at 6:58 PM, paskin said:

Another fan of wordless fucks here, although dirty talk can be hot too, especially when it's sleazy - I guess it depends on the situation,

What I particularly like though are those rare times cruising when you can go from just seeing a guy on a moderately busy street, making eye contact and getting down to business in a cubicle or semi private yard or doorway all with not a word spoken.  I do like to say "thank you" after though, and hope that doesn't spoil the magic.

haha, yeah, this reminded me of a time I was driving down a street and a guy pulled up next to me and looked over at me, that's all he did, kind of a magical communication. I followed him, he pulled into a Burger King, went into the restroom. I followed and he locked the door behind me, pulled my pants down and fucked me, came and left. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518

Most of my hook ups are like this. Maybe a quick hello but that is it. If we are hooking up for a quickie then it's gonna be a quickie. None of the stupid small talk, Just fuck or suck til one of us cums.

I was kind of thinking about this yesterday but a different situation.   I went to Slammers sex club last night after not being there for like  8 months because I moved 2 hours away.   When I got there I saw some of the regulars at the bar that I had never spoken to but that had fucked me or I had blown.  

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2017 at 5:56 PM, Pig Bottom said:

I was kind of thinking about this yesterday but a different situation.   I went to Slammers sex club last night after not being there for like  8 months because I moved 2 hours away.   When I got there I saw some of the regulars at the bar that I had never spoken to but that had fucked me or I had blown.  

Such a curious part of bareback life.