This is a kind of mix of reality and fantasy. The reality to begin with - I had a former b/f who had a thing about his sperm staying IN me or being kept IN me. After ejaculating UP me he would shove a cucumber up me and push his spunk as deep inside me as he could before putting a chastity belt on me and locking it in place. This ensured that the cucumber and his sperm stayed UP me. He would then make me walk about knowing that the chastity belt made the cucumber ride up inside me working his sperm and have me bend over so it penetrated deeper before spanking me to drive it home even further. He even took me to a pub with the belt locked on under my dress with cucumber and his sperm UP me.

He was always in control and had the keys. He liked me having his sperm locked UP me - some nights he had me sleep with his sperm locked UP me. The problem was he was a 1-2-1 type and I desired more and more cock and cum. I am too much of a sexual creature as well as their being an actual distance between us so we ended of seeing less and less of each other and I became more accustomed to being used by penises rather than being one man's 'girlfriend'.

Now I go to 'full-on (as in sexual) clubs and venues and meet men outdoors (dogging) for sex. I do miss that element of having sperm kept IN me though and I still have the chastity belt in my cupboard. I have an un-funfilled fantasy regarding it which I think I may partially realise some time. This involves becoming a real walking sperm bank. I would like to drastically increase my 'capacity' and try for 30 different loads of spunk in each end of me. The spunk up my rear to be rammed home by cucumber and kept in place by chastity belt (like former b/f used to do on a much smaller scale). I would also like to have 30 loads down my throat and in to my ever so welcoming) belly - then a few more in to my mouth. These loads to be kept in place by an inflatable dildo gag sealing the sperm in my mouth and padlocked on so I can't take it off.

With 60 plus different loads of spunk locked inside my body it would then be time for me to be driven to a dogging spot and tied/restrained across a picnic tab;e for old men to masturbate all over me so I am both FULL and covered in spunk. Maybe the addition of a nice tight collar (also padlocked on so I can't take it off) would help someone take me for a nice walk in the woods to show everyone what a spunk addict I am.

It's probably unlikely I will realise the full fantasy but I do have the chastity belt, inflatable dildo gag and collar - the difficulty is in finding 60 able and willing men at right time right place to complete it. It won't stop me giving it a try though.

post-50296-0-57587400-1463325119.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

I would love to live every day as a fully-loaded sperm bank, countless loads up my ass and down my throat. And I love your idea of keeping a mouthful and getting drenched in it, too. I want to make this a reality! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2017 at 9:48 AM, dumbbunny666 said:

fuck yes. i love being a sissy cumdump

On 6/25/2017 at 7:58 AM, Amanda-Spunkwhore said:

It does feel SO good when I have sperm UP me that I suppose it's only natural I want more and more and more and more of it UP me

Would love to partake. 

• Like 1