The hunt

It was a night like any other night.

I surveyed the pub for a possible prey. One that would interest me and then I saw him again.

A cute twink. Probably 175 cm tall and very slim. His blond hair was cut short and shaved in the neck. His blue eyes flashed at me for a moment.
I guess he was not older than 20 years, probably younger.

It was not the first time that I recognized that little brat. However, he was always surrounded by friends or admirers. Often I had imagined that he could be my next victim. I wanted to give him my toxic load and then leave him to his fate. Like, I did so many times before.
Today, he was again surrounded by a group of guys, still - tonight it seemed to be different.
Again and again his gaze was trying to meet mine.
Again and again his eyes wandered from my eyes to my crotch and then back to my eyes.

Suddenly he laughed at his friends and apologized. He walked past me towards the toilets and brushed entirely by mistake my bulge with his hand and smiled shyly at me.

I followed him to the toilets and stood beside him at the urinal.
Although he had opened his jeans, he had not taken out his cock. He simply stared at the wall and waited.
I opened my jeans also and pulled out my semi erect cock and began to piss.
With my left hand I grabbed his neck firmly.
He turned his head to me and looked seriously at me with his soft blue eyes.
My hand slid slowly down his back, way down to his butt.
I ran my hand into his jeans and his underwear and could feel the tender skin of his ass.
I slipped my fingers between his ass cheeks and massaged his entry with my middle finger.
Meanwhile my cock was hard as a rock and the boy looked with big eyes on my thick tool.
My middle finger pressed now firmly against the narrow hole of the blonde cutie.

“Touch me bitch” I told him. “Start jacking me off slowly”.
“Not here" he answered, but couldn’t help moaning since my fingers started to penetrate his asscunt.
“Let's go to my place. I do not live far from here. We can go there on foot” he added.
I nodded, although I liked these rural places to poz a twink.
I could barely close the buttons of my jeans because of my hard dick. A large bulge loomed.
The guy stopped me briefly from leaving and knelt in front of me. He kissed my bulge through my jeans and massaged gently my cock through the fabric. He pulled at the buttons of my jeans and pressed his nose to my fly and took a deep breath.

My hand gently stroked his head.

“Let's go boy” I said aloud, feeling the pressure in my balls and the need to unload my cum into his willing cunt.

He nodded with a smile.

When we arrived back at the pub, I paid my drinks and walked towards the door.

The pretty blonde brat told his friends goodbye. Their eyes went all in my direction and they were grinning at his friend.

It was a cold night in January and while the boy was walking ahead of me, I looked at his provocatively firm ass in his tight jeans

Tonight was the night in which I would hunt him down.

Tonight was the night in which everything would change.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26
  • Thanks 1

The Hunt (Part 2)

It was already after midnight and I followed my alleged victim to his apartment.
He didn’t say a word.

After a short walk we faced an apartment complex.
He searched for his keys and I stood right behind him and touched his neck again.
He looked at me with clouded eyes and only now I noticed that the boy was probably a little drunk. Maybe he had taken some drugs. Perfect - that would make things easier.

He unlocked the door and we walked upstairs to the second floor.
Finally we entered his apartment.
After the door closed behind us, I told him firmly to get on his fucking knees.
He smiled sweetly at me and obeyed my order.

"What is your name?" I asked him. "Jason," he replied. Not that I did care about his name. For me he was just another cunt I wanted to demolish.
"What is your name?" He asked in return. "Call me Scorpion" I said with an evil grin.

With that, he began massaging my cock through my Jeans again and repeated my name softly. He asked me to stab him with my pike. That was my exact plan for tonight, and even more.
First I would open up his boycunt a little with my fist and fingernails, so that my gift could have an easy access to his bloodstream. Then I would fuck the shit out of him and seed his little hole at least a couple of times to make sure I would be successful with my task.
Out of nowhere I slapped Jason’s face two times.
"Don’t talk so much," I snapped. "Start sucking my dick, you little bitch. That is what you’ve been made for”.
Jason smiled and undid my belt.
I towered in front of him. My cock pressed against my jeans and wanted to be freed from its narrow prison.
Jason glanced at my big bulge as he slowly opened one button after another. Again and again he came close to the fly and took a deep wiff of my scent with his nose.
He groaned softly.

When he finally opened my jeans completely my thick 9 inch cock almost hit him to his face. Carefully, almost lovingly he licked over the helmet. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, as he repeatedly drove over my penis with his tongue before he finally took my extremely hard cock into his mouth. I could feel his tongue swirling around the top of my dick. I enjoyed his work for a while.

Jason began to open his jeans.

"Stop" I said firmly. “Keep your pants on. We are starting the game only”.
I pulled my cock out of his mouth and jacked me off slowly as I walked through his apartment and finally arrived in the living room.

I did not look back, but told him sternly to stay on his fucking knees and to follow me.

Behind me I heard Jason falling back to his knees again. Like a little puppy he came to me - on all fours.

I had been waiting for this opportunity. I recognized a couple of pictures. It always showed Jason with another good looking guy. They seemed to be close and happy together.

"Your boyfriend" I asked him.

"Ex-boyfriend" he answered shortly. "We broke up yesterday."

"And you are already looking for another dick to fill your slot – you fucking cock tease" I replied snidely.

"Squat behind me and smell my ass" I told him.

His hands roamed up and down my legs as he approached me, I slowly pulled my belt from my jeans.
He tried to sniff my ass through the jeans. Suddenly I farted hard and loud while Jason groaned loudly.
“I didn’t hear you” I exlaimed.
“Thank you Sir” Jason replied. He was a good puppy.

I walked on to the couch and sat down.
"Sit!" I said sternly. Jason did not move. He was sitting upright on the same spot where he had just inhaled my scent and watched me with his big blue eyes.

My legs were wide apart as I sat on the couch and wanked my dong with my left hand. In my right hand I had my belt in tight grip. With cold eyes I looked at this little whore. In his eyes I could see his desire. He needed a man who could show him the way.

I was that man. I would break him tonight and assign him to his new place.

There would be no way back for him…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

Damn, this is hot stuff.    Jason's in for a rough ride.     I hope he gets his ass torn up and bred soon.

If Scorpion had shoved his middle finger up my asscunt,  you better believe I would have melted and presented my ass to Sir in a nanosecond.

Damn, this is hot stuff.    Jason's in for a rough ride.     I hope he gets his ass torn up and bred soon.

If Scorpion had shoved his middle finger up my asscunt,  you better believe I would have melted and presented my ass to Sir in a nanosecond.

I'm not so sure it's going to be that simple.

In fact, I have this feeling that Jason isn't the only one about to be converted. Doesn't this seem a little too easy? I think the scorpion may have met his match. I won't give away the two theories I have in hopes the author continues this. Plus...I could be way off. Something just doesn't "smell" right.

• Upvote 1

I'm not so sure it's going to be that simple.

In fact, I have this feeling that Jason isn't the only one about to be converted. Doesn't this seem a little too easy? I think the scorpion may have met his match. I won't give away the two theories I have in hopes the author continues this. Plus...I could be way off. Something just doesn't "smell" right.

I got the same impression when I started to read the story.

• 2 weeks later...

The Hunt (Part 3)

Jason sat there motionless.

His yearning glance moved constantly between my cock and my eyes.
I stroked my cock slowly and returned his gaze calmly.

“Come here...” I whispered.
“Crawl to me...” I added silently.
“Lower your view, you little whore “ I told him determined.

Jason moved on all fours towards me. He moaned softly.
I spread my legs a little further, to give him more access to please me.

“Stretch your tongue out and lick my balls” I told Jason.
Meanwhile I enclosed the belt with a tighter grip of my right hand.

Jason was still on all fours in front of me and without a warning I raised my arm and the belt lashed through the air.
It landed on Jason's back, leaving a flaming bruise .
Jason's tongue interrupted his bustling lick service. His eyes were dilated in pain.
Once again I struck his back. The boy exhaled suddenly and I could not suppress a groan.

A third time my belt met his target.

“Please ...... “, he said tearfully.

“You must not beg me little one” I replied with an evil grin.

“This gives me great pleasure, you know? “, knowing that the boy had meant it differently.

Jason sighed and accepted the next stroke without complaining.

Suddenly I dropped the belt and grabbed Jason hair and forced his mouth onto my cock.

“Suck me” I ordered him.
Jason took my penis in his mouth and ran his tongue under my foreskin. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of his tongue cleaning my dick.

He raised his hands up, to jack-off my cock.
“Without hands” I said. “Only with your mouth” I added calmly.

The slut nodded obediently. His hands slid down again and he sat back in front of me – like the puppy he was sucking my cock like it was a meaty bone.

Sitting there, fully dressed, only with my jeans opened – I crossed my arms behind my head and enjoyed the skills of his tongue.

Jason was experienced in satisfying a man with his mouth. Without a doubt he was either very talented, or he had a lot of practice. I assumed it was the latter.

I put my right hand on the back of his head, and pushed him down a little.

I increased the pressure, wanting him to deepthroat me. His throat would massage my cock nicely.

Jason understood immediately and let my fat prick slide abruptly down his tight gullet.

Without gagging my dick disappeared inch by inch down his throat.
Playfully I patted on his head and looked at him.

“Keep doing your job bitch” I encouraged him to go even deeper.

“I will hit you so hard boy.... you will never forget this night” I mumbled more to myself.

Jason heard my mumbling and trembled in excitement, not knowing about my true intentions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 1

The Hunt (Part 4)

Standing up from the couch, pretty Jason followed my move, like his lips were glued to my dick.

He kept on sucking my member in like it was a lollipop.
I started moving my hips, holding his head in a tight grip.

“Swallow…. swallow my dick, pretty boy” I said to him.

Jason was inhaling my cock. It was more than just sucking. It was consuming my toxic precum already.
“Taste my dick, do you like it?” I asked innocently.
He kept on sucking but nodded wildly.

“Get rid of your jeans” I said to him in a demanding tone. He stopped chewing my stick and opened slowly his jeans.

He stood up and undressed himself. He wore a jayhole for an easy access of his cunt.

Good boy, I thought to myself.
He kept his shirt on and I pulled his skinny body to mine and started french kissing him.

Again I realized how beautiful his eyes were.

They were so intensively blue, I have never seen them before and again I recognized they were somehow clouded.
I started kneading his ass-cheeks. Silky and soft, yet firm and handy – I would shred his hole tonight.
While imaging the act already I started fingering his cunthole. It was so tight and dry. He was moaning, while I tried stabbing my middle finger into his chute.
“Open up bitch” I growled.
“It hurts” he replied. “Can we use some lube please?”
I withdrew my finger from his arse and held it in front of his mouth. “Lick it!” I forced my fingers into his wet mouth.

“That is all the ‘lube’ you are getting. I want this ditch tight and dry” was my answer.

After that I reinserted my fingers into his asscunt. This time I was able to push two fingers in and with some effort they sunk deep to my second joint.
All the while we kept on kissing and I liked the way the boy tasted.

“What about condoms? Are you using condoms?” he interrupted our kiss again.
Now we entered a touchy subject.

“Of course” I lied. “I want to stay healty and I don’t know which filthy dick had entered you before.”
“I never fuck raw on one night stands” he told me and he added that it was cool, that I also shared the same idea of protecting yourself while

fucking around with strangers.

Yeah…. right!

I grabbed into my jeans pocket and fished a condom out. It was one of the condoms I have already prepared for events like these.
“No, we will take one of mine” Jason insisted.

I thought about making a fuss. It would be suspicious, if I wanted to use my condom and just my condom only.

So I played along and nodded to the ‘safe-bitch-only’.
He went to a drawer and retrieved several condoms.

Different sizes, different flavors, different colors. What a sleazy cunt. From the outside he seemed so innocent and yet he had a full

arsenal of condoms in all brands or sizes.

I picked one that would fit me and put it on the table.

“You are going to roll it onto my dick later, boy” I said, already knowing what to do with it.

“Yes Sir” answered the sexy bitch bottom and snuggled closer to me to seal our lips again.

Sexual healing can be so destructive. Little did he know….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

• 2 weeks later...

The Hunt (Part 5)

I was pulling Jason close to my body and rubbed my hard dick against his stiff cock.
Again and again I squeezed his buttocks, pulling them apart and then pressing them back together.

All the while we kept on kissing each other.

“Open your mouth for me” I told him calmly.
He obeyed and looked at me patiently. I guess he saw it coming. I spat into his mouth.

“Swallow” I told him and so he did.
I put my right hand around his neck and felt him gulping my spit down. I choked him a bit and saw the obedience in his eyes.

Without me telling him, he started stroking my hard dick again. Like a two dollar whore he knew exactly how to massage my rod.
He didn’t pull too hard. He stroked it slowly asking me, if I enjoyed him touching my dick.
I nodded and continued kissing him deeply.

He tasted so sweet and looked so innocent at me with his big blue eyes.
I wondered if he was really such a bitch, or if I was just a bit too horny right now.

For me it was like I was on the hunt. Jason seemed to be my willing victim. I was thinking of him as a sleazy slut and that justified my urgent need to give him the gift.
But feeling his tender touch now and looking into his deep blue eyes, I was not so sure anymore.

“What’s wrong” he asked me suddenly.
“Aren’t you in the mood to fuck me hard anymore?” he looked at me puzzled.

I grabbed my prick and squeezed it hard.
“Hell yes – I need to fuck you hard. To bang your cute little ass – when was the last time you have been fucked you little tramp” I asked him bluntly.

“Well….. a couple of weeks ago….. I was fucked by my boyfriend…..” he answered me and I saw the sadness in his eyes.

“Yeah, but when did you whore around with another fellow lately” I wanted to know.

“I took every dick that I could” he tried to convince me, but I had fingered him already and this bitch was tight like a virgin almost.

Again I felt that something was wrong….

“Is this a fib, you are telling me?” I asked him.
He looked down.

I lifted his face with my hand asked him the question again.
He didn’t answer me. Instead he took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I didn’t expect to find a sling next to a notable king size bed.

He didn’t realize we forgot the condom on the living-room table. I helped him to get into the sling and offered him some poppers, which I carried around in my pants.

He smiled at me and opened the bottle to take a sniff.

“Let me open you up” I growled, feeling me getting horny again, since he offered himself so shamelessly.
I wanted to breed his him badly.
I spat on his pinhole and pushed two fingers in. I moved them roughly in and out. He moaned loudly.

Pushing a third finger into his snatch I started scratching his intestinal wall on my way out. Trying to wound him and to make him bleed he increased his moaning.

“I have always been faithful to my boyfriend” he spluttered. “You are the second guy, who is actually fucking me…..”
“What…. ?” I was not sure if I should believe him, but he had no reason to lie to me.

I still asked him, why he acted like a cunt. He mentioned something about making me hot or wanting to become one or whatever… I was still working in damaging his intestine.

Like a poisonous scorpion I was ready to strike and nothing would stop me now….

• Like 2
  • Upvote 19

Oooh. Nice added touch. Giving the hunter a little compassion! I wonder the significance of the hunter keep referencing Jason's beautiful blue eyes? Maybe none. Can't wait to find out though! Keep it up man!

• 2 weeks later...

The Hunt    (Part 6)

I have been waiting for the chance to fuck this boy ‘up’ for a long time.

Ever since I laid my eyes on this cute twink a couple of weeks ago.

And now I was kneeling in front of his tight hole and tried to tear his cunt walls with my fingernails.

Jason moaned loudly.
“Ouch – that hurts”, he complained.

“You are a tight bitch” I told him. And that was the truth, but I wanted to conceal the truth, that I was actually scraping his instestinal walls.
“So good and tight” I whispered.

I heard Jason sniffing at the poppers bottle again.
He relaxed his asshole and gave me the opportunity to reach even deeper into his body.

I squeezed his little balls with my free hand.

“Are you ready to get fucked you little punk?” I asked him playfully.

I stood up and looked at my young victim, jerking off my cock slowly. Softly I poked against his entrance with it.
Jason’s eyes were closed. He nodded and told me to fuck him hard.

“Don’t be too nice to me” he groaned.

“I won’t” I replied and I meant it. I would destroy his little hole.

My dick was leaking with precum.
I pushed harder against his hole and although I knew this would hurt… ME… extremely I roared like a lion while slamming my cock into his prepared and yet unlubed twat.

Jason howled in agony while his ass took my entire length in one hard stroke.

“Yeah man…. that’s it. Fuck me hard. Make me enjoy the ride” the clueless 18 year old, ‘always faithful’ bottom boy moaned.

“Yeah boy – I’m gonna give it to you…. good… you little tramp”, I hissed.

Slowly I pulled my fucktube out of his narrow passage, just to slam it back into his ass again.
Like a rabbit I started to piston inside his pussy.

All of the sudden his arse tightened deliciously and with fear in his eyes he asked me about the condom.
“Are you wearing a rubber?” he asked me.

“Fuck “ I answered.
“I totally forgot – I just was so horny for your hole” I answered him, while still staying in fucking gear and pacing up to hit his deepest possible point.

“What now…. are you….. healthy….?” he asked me kind of breathless.

“Of course man….. don’t worry about it, but if you want me to, I am totally into safe sex also, so it wouldn’t be a problem for me to fuck you with a condom” I lied to him.

All the while I was still fucking him in long hard strokes.

“Would you mind?” he asked me with a puppy look on his face.

I smiled broadly and answered him that it was really not a problem.

“Safety comes first!” I added.

And so I was stabbing my dick four more times deeply into his ass and then pulling it out unceremoniously.

Jason sighed deeply. He urged me to hurry and asked about the condom.
I implied that I took it from the table, as we left the living room.
The truth was, that I had my own ‘prepared’ condom in my pocket and this condom would not survive the aggressive sexual act.

The condoms reservoir had been cut away before. So while I was standing at the end of the sling I opened the newly ‘sealed’ condom.

He couldn’t see from this point of view the package. While I enrolled the condom onto my dick I walked to his side, so he had a better view,

that we actually were engaging now in a safe mode.

Holding the tip of the condom with one hand and hiding away the damage this way, I was enrolling the thing with my other hand.
Jason was satisfied. He laid back and sniffed again at his poppers.

‘Stupid bitch’ I thought and went back to work.

“Can’t we use some lube?” Jason asked me nicely. “Your cock rips me apart, I can’t really enjoy the fucking, because it hurts so much”.

I spit on his hole and used some spit on my dick and told him this was ‘all the lube’ he was getting.
“You got to understand – I fuck to feel good myself. This is not about your orgasm, it is about mine”.

And with that I rammed my rod back into poor little Jason who seemed to surrender to my battering ram.

“Stop complaining about your pain….. and start giving me pleasure….” I snarled dangerously.

Bam Bam Bam…. I went back into combat mode and fucked his boyhole even harder. Now my first goal was to rid this already busted condom.
This went on for several minutes.

I pulled my cock out almost completely to check the status of the condom.

After a while I could see my prick head was free again and with that knowledge I hammered away lustfully, into this beautiful boy butt.
I enjoyed the fuck even more, now that I saw the condom rolling up to the end of my shaft.

Whenever I pulled out, I saw some red streaks along my cock.
Jason seemed to be bleeding inside his hole. My cock tingled excited.

“Oh fuck” I looked terrified at Jason.

“What is it?” he asked me, staring at me.

“I fear the condom broke” I was cursing under my breath.

“Oh no – when did it happen?” he asked almost weeping.

I told him that I had no idea, but since I played it always safe and that I was positive about my status, I convinced him it would make no difference now.

I would take care of him. I smiled warmly at Jason and he started playing with his nipples moaning loudly.

“Then go on – give me your big cock. Seed my hole with your hot cum” he demanded.

Of course I did not object.

The young cunt was begging for my toxic seed literally and I was willing to share….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17
  • Thanks 1