In the beginning I was scared, and lonely , it was the early nineties, and I had just been told, “ your test came back reactive, you’re positive for HIV” 

I was a bit shattered as many could relate too, although not really all that surprised, I had been slutting around, most of the time unprotected. I enjoyed the feeling of having cum deposited in my love canal.

I had decided I was not going to let this virus define me though and although I cut back drastically on my sexual encounters, I began living my life as if the disease didn’t exist or determine my life choices. Sure I took the meds given to me and was pretty faithful to the schedule, that was until the county decided their case load was too big and lowered the maximum that a person could make to qualify for assistance. It was either quit my low paying job or stop receiving aid from the county/state. I soon ran out of meds and discontinued seeing the doctors since I now fell through the safety net and couldn’t afford medical insurance on my own, besides I felt great I was young and strong, and it felt like the AZT was actually doing more damage than good.

I started hooking up with other POZ guys and the sex was good, my last test indicated a T cell count of around 650 and my viral load was almost undetectable. I was less lonely and it seemed like I was fucking and being fucked multiple times a week, life was improving, as were the job prospects, being a college student brought forth many possibilities for partners and my life looked to be heading in the right direction.

In all the hustle and bustle of college life, I finally found someone who didn’t give a fuck that I was POZ and returned my love, wanting to share my life. After graduation I found a good job with benefits and we decided it was time to get me back in the medical system, just in time, my test came back with 27 T cells and a viral load in the millions, I began to think of all the tricks I must have infected unknowingly, it turned me on and as the doctors started me on the newest med cocktail, we doubled our efforts of POZZING my partner so he could travel this road with me, we fucked twice a day some weeks, to no avail though he never sero-converted.

Fast forward to the present a couple months ago, My partner and I have had a open relationship for most of the time we have been together, he knows of my activities and even encourages me to go out and fulfill my desires he cannot or will not participate in, one of those things is Gifting and chasing the bug.

His name was Jake and he was only 19, but he had decided from reading stories like this that he wanted to chase the virus, he wanted HIV and possibly even AIDS. I told him up front I was POZ with a possible high viral load, since the doc was changing meds on me but wanted the old meds to be clear of my system before starting the new ones. It had been since Christmas since I had ingested any meds and I was pretty sure I was toxic.

He wasn’t the first to approach me with the idea of shooting my toxic seed into his body, I had four other guys looking to hook up and get impregnated, but he was close by and wanted to meet up, I figured he would be like the rest who rode the fence, and generally chickened out at the last minute.

Jake actually showed up on time and looking really sexy at 5’7” and maybe 130# he was hot, lightly furred cub, for whom I instantly started getting boned for. I opened the door and pulled him in, planting my lips to his, but not exchanging spit, We stopped in the Kitchen after making out as I pulled him into the Apartment, I asked him to open wide as I swabbed the inside of his cheek with a oral-quick test. I checked the test after twenty minutes of making out with him, and quizzing him on wanting to be POZ, then I brought him back into the bedroom and undressed him, laid him back on the bed, Checked the Swab, sure enough unreactive, made me rock hard, I began making out with him. He moaned into my mouth as I fondled his ass, he slid down and started licking my precum from the piss slit, turning around till his ass was easily obtainable. I began probing his hole with my fingers, dry to start then adding some spit to ease entry for me, I scraped the tender walls with my finger nails as I alternated between rimming his hole and fingering it to open him up. When I was able to work three fingers into his hole and rotate them to rough up the passage, I dipped in with my tongue, tasting a mixture of ass mucus and blood, I turned him around and impaled him on my 7 inch cock in one push, I might not be extremely long but I am thicker than average. Jake screeched out and immediately tried to make me pull out, but being larger than him I held him in place, feeling his ass pulsate around my may pole drew me closer than I would have like to be. As the convulsions in his colon subsided, I slid my cock out to the head, then punched back in, his hole was beginning to loosen as well as produce ample mucus for lubricant so he was soon moaning as I pumped in and out of his boycunt

“So you want to be daddies’ cumdump, boy”

“Yeah Daddy fill me with your cum”

“What you want son?”

“I Want Daddies cum in my boi hole”

“What you want in your hole?”

“I want your Poz cum in me”

“You sure you want Daddies toxic babies in you?”

“Yeah knock me up make me your Poz baby incubator”

The boy was begging for it and I could feel it boiling up in my nut sack then traversing into my cock, drooling the first load into Jakes Neg hole, not letting on I had just given him the first dose of my poison I continued to pound in and out of his hole building to my second climax, I started pounding into him harder

“You sure you want daddies toxic load, last chance to escape your fate?

“Yah daddy give me your toxic cum, please don’t pull out, I’ve waited so long to get pozzed”

“Aw fu…uuu….cccc….kkk yeah giving you my toxic see, making you my Poz son”

With that I shot my load deep into Jake’s gut, six spurts from my cock, the boy was doomed. I left my cock in his ass and jerked him off while I slowly deflated inside him. We chatted some then he had to go play barista.

A week or so passed by and I noticed he hadn’t been on-line, I waited a couple more days the messaged him on A4A, just inquiring how he was doing, no reply, I waited a week or so more and still no reply. Just another one night fuck and you never hear from them again, usually they block you or disappear altogether but Jake was still active , yet seemed to be avoiding me. I figured WHATEVER, then about a month and a half after our fling I get a message

“You free to talk? I get off at 6 if you could stop by and pick me up”

He had confided in me where he worked when we were talking after the great sex so I said I’d see him at six

• Like 2
  • Upvote 19

I arrived a little early and ordered a blended frozen coffee beverage, he smile at me when he handed it across the counter. I sat and waited, he left the counter area and went into the back, to clock out I presumed, he came back out sans apron and walked to the exit, motioning for me to follow. I walked him to my car, and we climbed in. we sat in silence for a few moments while I started the car and pulled out of the lot, then he burst out

“I’m so sorry I have been ignoring you these past weeks, I was sick last week, I really meant to text you”

“Uh huh, so?”

“Daddy I have been such an idiot, I was scared and excited when we met, I had so many emotions running through me, when I left your place”

“Uh huh, so you saying you want another chance to be my boy?”

“Yes daddy, please give me another chance”

“I don’t know, you treated me like I was a toy, to be cast aside and forgotten when the novelty wore off”

“No daddy I was scared, confused, you treated me like a prince and I didn’t think I was worthy”

We were almost to my place, and he laid his head on my shoulder, I pulled in and parked, it would be about an hour before my partner would arrive home from work, time enough to find out what Jake really wanted and perhaps breed him again. I lead him to the kitchen where I deposited my beverage and grabbed the oral-quick test kit, I swabbed the inside of his cheek as per the directions then set the swab to the side, he came up to me and we began making out then I stopped him

“You hungry, I was about to make dinner for myself and Jose, my partner, and you said you wanted to talk, not fuck”

I was just teasing him, for I had every intention to fuck his sweet ass, but I wanted to see him sweat a little. I pulled out a pork roast, which I had marinating in the refrigerator and placed it in a baking dish, having turned on the oven when we entered I then slid the dish into the oven, turning back to Jake, I saw him looking at the swab

“Oh FUCK, you really did it, you pozzed me, you really POZZED me”

“Wasn’t that the whole idea of me pumping you full of my toxic seed?”

Jake looked devastated, the game he had been playing just became reality

“But I didn’t think you’d actually POZ me, all the other loads I’ve taken have never converted me, but yours did”

“I told you I had a toxic load and asked you if you were sure you wanted it, didn’t I”

“Yes daddy, it’s just I’ve heard that line before and nothing ever really happened before”

I pulled out some vegetables from the freezer and placed them in a pot and turned it on low, turning to Jake again, I pulled him into me, and hugging him to reassure him he was not alone in this new journey. We started to make out again, he ground his evident hard-on into my groin causing my cock to fill out and stiffen

“I really am you POZ son now aren’t I?”

“Yes you are, my little flower”

He went back to kissing me and pressing his need into my thigh, I reached down and unbuttoned his pants and eased the zipper down, his pants fell to his ankles exposing his cute AC briefs, and his naked ass, which hung out the back of the sexy apparel. I let him unbutton my fly and ease my zipper down allowing my shorts to fall exposing my stiffening cock as I had gone commando, in anticipation of his carnal needs. He had a large wet spot on the front of his briefs and I knelt down and began sucking on his tool through the flimsy fabric, soon peeling the backless briefs down exposing his hardness and his drooling cock. I licked his precum away from his dick and deep throated all 7.5 inches to the base before standing up and deep kissing him to share his taste with him.

“I know you say bottom on your profiles but now is the time you learn to share your gift with others, starting with me”

I turned around and guided his drooling stiff cock to my hole and impaled myself on the boy, eliciting a gasp as he sank balls deep in my mancunt

“Don’t rush it, I know you’re close but make it last, slow down if you must, but make it last, make love to my ass”

Jake worked his cock into my hole slowly at first then sped up then slowed down again, alternating his speed to control the urge to blast my hole with his newly charged venom. He was so involved in making the fuck last he never heard the front door open and close, or Jose drop his clothes behind him and slide up with his hard cock pointing at Jakes sweet hole. Jose wrapped his arms around Jake as his cock slid between the boy’s cheeks and up to his back door drooling copious amounts of precum onto the opening, allowing the boy’s own fucking motions to work the large head into his hole, upon breaching the outer ring Jose pushed the remaining 8 inches deep, fighting to gain control of his rapidly approaching orgasm. Jose didn’t last long and was soon filling Jake with his negative load, triggering Jake to fill me with his first Poz load. I had Jake clean off Jose’s cock and handed off cooking duties to Jose, while I took Jake into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I had him eat the cum from my ass, cleaning my hole , then I turned him around and slid my cock into his cum lubed hole and started pumping, pulling him up into a kiss to taste his cum and my ass juices on his lips, I pumped him hard blasting my dirty seed to mix with my partners negative semen.

“You’re my cum bitch now, and I expect to see you regularly, for your training to be my boy toy”

I hugged him forcefully as he cried in my arms, the realization that the chasing was through, or so he thought

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...