First Time Bottom Tips?

BigBootySub

Hello I'm new here and to this sort of thing in general

I'm 23 and have never been with another dude before, Have had lots of stuff with women and have always been the one in charge. However it seems that with another guy i'd be the bitch. I guess I'm what's called a pure bottom or whatever. Sorry still learning the lingo.

Anyways back on topic, is there any tips of how to please a Top? Like really go full submissive for him?

Dude is about twice my age and pretty dom, respectful too when not in the role.

So any tips?

For starters if you want to please him I'd recommend to make some research about douching and being "clean". 

Then I'd say you need to invest into some poppers, especially if you've never been with a dude before, you'll need them to relax and they'll also make you crave that dom daddy dick ! :-)

• Upvote 4

Well I have been training my ass for awhile, so I know how to be sure I'm clean, plus my hole is worked enough that I'm pretty sure I could take almost any dick.

About poppers, I heard they can be kinda messy. Like cause real bad headaches and stuff

My suggestion is the same as paris_student, clean inside very well, finger yourself and use a toy, then clean yourself again. Since I have been getting fucked since I was 9 and gangbanged since I was 11, show RESPECT. It is important to watch for clues and listen to everything that any Alpha tells you. Even though I had been getting fucked since I was 9, I have had guys use their cocks in different ways that purposely cause pain, like aiming it in different angle and at different speeds and pressures. Don't get me wrong, I love every single minute of it but you just need to be prepared. As for poppers, may I suggest Maximum Impact. You spray it on a rag and place it in your mouth and breathe in through your mouth, not your nose. It helps you to relax and enjoy the experience.

• Like 1

Start taking fiber pills daily to assist you, also look for a shower buddy to help clean out your inside....

Also remember the bottom is i charge and take his direction....try different positions and enjoy the feeling of his daddy dick breeding your hole..

• 2 years later...

Make sure you are clean.  It will hurt too, but you need to go through the pain to get the practice, then you will love it.  Don't start with a big dick if you can help it, but work up to the hung guys.

Guest Memphian
On 5/15/2016 at 6:04 PM, BigBootySub said:

Well I have been training my ass for awhile, so I know how to be sure I'm clean, plus my hole is worked enough that I'm pretty sure I could take almost any dick.

About poppers, I heard they can be kinda messy. Like cause real bad headaches and stuff

Training is an excellent idea.  I used my ex-wife's dildos quite a bit before I took the plunge, so when it finally happened I knew what sensations to expect and it was pretty easy for me to relax and take it.   It really helps if the top starts slowly, working the head in a bit at a time.  Done right and with proper lube it shouldn't hurt at all. 

But I've been in a sling or anon fuck box, or bent over at the theater and often the tops will just ram it in in one motion.  That hurts but it's worth it for the thrill of anon cock.