Worried About Incontinence After A Weekend Of Heavy Use.

I've read all about how the sphincter is a muscle that gets stronger, not weaker with use. After going to work several Monday mornings sore and feeling well used and worried about an accident, I started wearing depends style briefs for a day or two after heavy play. I never had a problem but find I let myself go further when playing knowing I'll be wearing a safety net. Anyone else wear anything different after having their hole worked oh so good?

• Upvote 1

The only time that I had to wear depends was after doing an 8-ball in a 24-hour period. Was at a bathhouse and a guy walked into my room, without warning shoved his fist up my ass without lube or warning. He went elbow deep and withdrew with a huge twisting fist. It was at this point I knew that I had to get clean for a while. For about 3 months, I had to wear depends. Finally got my ass working back to normal and it is actually tight again since I have not used toys or had a dick up there for over 8 months now. Can't wait to be used again.

• Like 1

I'm a FF vers.

Even after a heavy night of having an entire dudes arm up my hole, I've never had problems with a loose ass afterwords. Like Seaguy said, the sphincter recovers fast.

A may suffer from loose morals afterwards, (or perhaps always) but Ive never had any loose sphincter problems.

:D

Oink!

• Upvote 2

In my younger days, I was in a relationship with an older top/sugar daddy. He was into BDSM and extreme anal play. He had me wear a very large butt plug at all times unless he was fucking/fisting me. After a while, I noticed that my hole wouldn't close even after a few hours. He absolutely relished in the fact that I was always gaping. I got really worried because if I coughed without a buttplug in, I'd have an intense rosebud gong on. It felt like my insides was gonna fall out of me.

Sometimes, especially if he had house guests, he would starve me for a couple of days and make me thoroughly clean myself out. I would then have to put various fruits up in me and walk around vending it like a fruit dispensing machine.

After I stopped seeing him, things got back to normal for the most part. I notice that I can grip dicks/dildos really hard with my hole but when it is relaxed, it isn't quite as tight. Even now, if I have a small sized buttplug in me, I can easily push it out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 years later...
On 5/18/2016 at 11:16 AM, CumBustion said:

In my younger days, I was in a relationship with an older top/sugar daddy. He was into BDSM and extreme anal play. He had me wear a very large butt plug at all times unless he was fucking/fisting me. After a while, I noticed that my hole wouldn't close even after a few hours. He absolutely relished in the fact that I was always gaping. I got really worried because if I coughed without a buttplug in, I'd have an intense rosebud gong on. It felt like my insides was gonna fall out of me.

Sometimes, especially if he had house guests, he would starve me for a couple of days and make me thoroughly clean myself out. I would then have to put various fruits up in me and walk around vending it like a fruit dispensing machine.

After I stopped seeing him, things got back to normal for the most part. I notice that I can grip dicks/dildos really hard with my hole but when it is relaxed, it isn't quite as tight. Even now, if I have a small sized buttplug in me, I can easily push it out.

tell us more about how he made you do that with the fruit, i like anything where the bottom is kept as a starved whore

I close up very slowly so tend to wear a pad or something for a day or two after a heavy session. I do leak a bit but after a while cunt goes back to almost normal and I’m fine. My ring muscles are very weak though so can’t clench much usually. I have been a fistee a long time though. 

You will be find. I have had massive use at multi-day events like Fist Fest and Pig Week to the point I have to sleep on a towel at night because my hole is hanging open and leaking lube and cum, but after about a day, I am fine. I stay hosed out so I'm never really worried about an accident, since I don't really ever take a 'natural shit' anyways.

• Piggy 3
  • Haha 1

i don't know how realistic it is to want a 'wrecked hole', fantasy often imagines better than reality.

my hole has been used a lot, and some FB Tops seemed to make it Their ongoing mission to make me permanently gapped. i do not leak, but i have reached an apparent permanent place where my hole has changed from being better at receiving than retaining. i can clench my inner muscles just fine, but i have to clinch when something is there and wants to come out, and i never used to have to do that.  No messes or problems with incontinence, but there is more of a sense of urgency when i have to go. Honestly, i find it sort of hot. it reminds me every time that my hole is more made for penetration than for elimination and i like the distinction. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i don't know how realistic it is to want a 'wrecked hole', fantasy often imagines better than reality.

my hole has been used a lot, and some FB Tops seemed to make it Their ongoing mission to make me permanently gapped. i do not leak, but i have reached an apparent permanent place where my hole has changed from being better at receiving than retaining. i can clench my inner muscles just fine, but i have to clinch when something is there and wants to come out, and i never used to have to do that.  No messes or problems with incontinence, but there is more of a sense of urgency when i have to go. Honestly, i find it sort of hot. it reminds me every time that my hole is more made for penetration than for elimination and i like the distinction. 

That sounds a little like me. I am not a fisting bottom and probably never WILL be. But there are times when I've been so thoroughly fucked or toyed or douched that when I have to go, I'm practically running to the bathroom holding my buttcheeks. It looks more comical than anything, but if I wouldn't do the high-knee running thing... lol

And when it comes out, it's like a torrent. The post-douche is the worst for me. Volcanic. 

And yes, having that distinction is awesome. Both are fun for different reasons.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2016 at 9:47 PM, submissivebottom74 said:

The only time that I had to wear depends was after doing an 8-ball in a 24-hour period. Was at a bathhouse and a guy walked into my room, without warning shoved his fist up my ass without lube or warning. He went elbow deep and withdrew with a huge twisting fist.

Seriously? Thanks for the warning. The more I read this site and its forums the more I realize how naive I really am.

I had no idea that waiting "ass-out" and expecting cock might also mean that you end up getting basically punched elbow deep without warning. YIKES!

I am relieved to also read how resilient and able to recover our bodies truly are, and so excited to hear you have fully recovered and ready to get back to the fun. Thanks for sharing!

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2021 at 8:32 AM, MuscledHorse said:

You will be find. I have had massive use at multi-day events like Fist Fest and Pig Week to the point I have to sleep on a towel at night because my hole is hanging open and leaking lube and cum, but after about a day, I am fine. I stay hosed out so I'm never really worried about an accident, since I don't really ever take a 'natural shit' anyways.

Thanks for sharing! The lived experience of this community certainly illustrates various perspectives along the spectrum. I have similar worries and find this thread provides a rather helpful context to understand my own body. Group hug!

1 hour ago, FunCheerSlut said:

Thanks for sharing! The lived experience of this community certainly illustrates various perspectives along the spectrum. I have similar worries and find this thread provides a rather helpful context to understand my own body. Group hug!

Just remember: saying a huge toy/fist pig like me with slit/gash where a tiny hole used to be has to wear diapers is saying dancers and gymnasts must have trouble walking because their hamstrings are so stretched out. Granted, with the amount of use I get I am hosed out most everyday so i don't ever take a 'natural shit' but were my rectum and colon to give out and I wind up needing to always hose out or wear diapers I'd keep at it because they pleasure rush is worth it.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

There is another concern to be aware of if you’re going to engage in heavy use. It’s not a question of what happens if you overstretch, but what happens if you tear. An unconditioned sphincter stretched too far too abruptly may be subject to tearing, leaving what is known as an anal fissure. The result isn’t that you can’t keep yourself from defecating - it’s that it becomes so excruciatingly painful to do so that you resist it and risk constipation.

I had an anal fissure after having had a steel plug much too big for me shoved mercilessly up my cunt. It took surgery to repair. While I had it, any visit to the bathroom was nearly unendurable - some of the worst pain I’ve ever experienced. Not enough can be said to emphasize the need for slow, gradual, patient training in seasoning a hole to accept greater penetration.

• Thanks 1