How Much Is Too Much?

punaman

I just drank my first glass of my own piss the other day and loved it. What a turn on! The next day I had a glass in the morning and then in the afternoon. Today I had two in the afternoon and one this evening and then filled a douche bottle up with warm pee and gave myself a piss enema. I'm hooked but wonder if drinking too much piss can be harmful?  Next up is convincing my b/f to let me drink his hot piss.  The warm sensation as it goes down my throat makes me hard every time and the enema with the piss running down my legs was almost an orgasm without even touching my cock.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

I can't say for certain, but I suspect your body will work especially hard to expel excess toxins if needed. On rare occasions when I drink urine that is rich, I'll have a brief bout of diarrhea afterward. As much as I crave and love the flavor of urine, especially that which is deep-golden and very flavorful, it's a waste product not intended for oral consumption. I've been drinking urine for sexual arousal several times a week for over four decades, and haven't suffere any serious ill effects. You can always ask a doctor if you're really concerned. I once read that some men may experience breast growth from drinking large quantities of female urine over a long period of time, as it contains traces of estrogen. Not a concern for me as I have never lain with a woman and am not likely to ever do so! :)

the only "safe" way to drink piss is from a cock (for a man) & from a pussy (for a woman). This because of hormones. Piss is 100% safe & clean when coming out but give it 60 seconds in the air to have about 850 thousands bacteria developed. Give it 2 minutes & you will have even more bacteria. 3 minutes? Even more & so on! your body should be strong enough to fight them but then it may also not be! . This depending your health, condition, live style, potential chronicle deseases, stress you're dealing with, meds you're taking etc... a solid house can handle a heavy storm but it will break down if getting many small storms on its roof & walls everyday. Reason why you better not keep your own in a glass or bottle but have a guy's fresh piss drunken  I love subs & living fuck holes to drink my piss but as a responsible Master I do take care of their health. From my cock or showering & no drinking. Conclusion, do drink piss but drink it nice & good; fresh & from cocks. Ways safer & much hoter. ;)

• Upvote 1

I love subs & living fuck holes to drink my piss but as a responsible Master I do take care of their health. From my cock or showering & no drinking. Conclusion, do drink piss but drink it nice & good; fresh & from cocks. Ways safer & much hoter. ;)

So hot!! My first experience with piss was with a fb who I played with for over a year and a half, it only ended when I had to move. We got together at least once a week and he was responsible for either turning me or bring the sub out in me. He never forced anything, but ended up getting me to do stuff I never would have imagined. I never saw him, he always wanted me waiting naked, ass up and blindfolded on my bed with my door open. The first time I experienced piss was with him, after breeding me one time, he stayed deep and pissed. I was really startled and he knew it, but he lay on me and held me and whispered in my ear how good it felt and I got so turned on by his enjoyment, I submitted.

He never asked me to drink his piss, he was mostly into ass. On rare occasions he would push his cock between my lips (i was blindfolded). he was always slow and purposeful about everything he did, I could deep throat him because of his slow and easy pace, it actually had the effect of making me hungrier, so I'd end up taking his cock all the way and a part would end up down my throat. I'm not sure, but I have always suspected that a couple of times while doing this he would let piss go when the tip of his cock was in my throat. 

That was the big turn on for me with this guy, he was always managing to use me in new and different ways for his pleasure, but never forced it, he just always managed to get it... and i loved him for it.

So hot!! My first experience with piss was with a fb who I played with for over a year and a half, it only ended when I had to move. We got together at least once a week and he was responsible for either turning me or bring the sub out in me. He never forced anything, but ended up getting me to do stuff I never would have imagined. I never saw him, he always wanted me waiting naked, ass up and blindfolded on my bed with my door open. The first time I experienced piss was with him, after breeding me one time, he stayed deep and pissed. I was really startled and he knew it, but he lay on me and held me and whispered in my ear how good it felt and I got so turned on by his enjoyment, I submitted.

He never asked me to drink his piss, he was mostly into ass. On rare occasions he would push his cock between my lips (i was blindfolded). he was always slow and purposeful about everything he did, I could deep throat him because of his slow and easy pace, it actually had the effect of making me hungrier, so I'd end up taking his cock all the way and a part would end up down my throat. I'm not sure, but I have always suspected that a couple of times while doing this he would let piss go when the tip of his cock was in my throat. 

That was the big turn on for me with this guy, he was always managing to use me in new and different ways for his pleasure, but never forced it, he just always managed to get it... and i loved him for it.

This reminded me of a guy I used to play with a few times years ago.  He had about a 11" dick, but not very thick so it went down my throat easily and loved when he'd fuck my throat.  I almost lost it when he'd fuck my throat and cum deep--I could feel him pulsing his load down my throat and wouldn't taste his cum until he pulled out and dripped in my mouth.  

A few times when sucking I'd feel him go down my throat, hold my head tightly and I'd feel his dick throb, and when he'd pull out I thought I tasted piss--but was never sure.  He did this a few times but never asked if he was giving me piss.  Thinking back still makes me horny.

• 6 months later...

My boy gets a lot of piss.  I use him a couple of times a day (Daddy's perogative) and a lot of the guys we pick up are into piss and piss games as well.  A large piss intake will cause the kidneys and such to work harder, but then again so does a large alcohol intake.  Just make sure you or your sub gets a lot of water and other fluids.  Check the color of the drinker's piss and if it's too dark (like an amber) increase water intake or even Cranberry juice.  I've never found a reason to limit my boy's piss intake.  After all, that's what slaves are for.

Edited by DadP
  • Upvote 2