Star Of The Party

The twink who responded to my Grindr profile was just right. Early 20sish, preppy, safe-only, bottom. I told him I my roommates were having a house party so there might be a little noise outside the room while we were together; I just didn't let him know he'd be the guest of honor soon enough. I led him through my crowd of friends, who were making cat calls, dicking around, drinking beer, being cheerful assholes. As soon as I had him in the bedroom i immediately had him against a wall and was kissing him fiercely. He was a little tense at first, but he relaxed into it soon enough.

Soon enough we were both naked, with him lying face down on the bed while I ate his ass.  You could tell he loved the idea of a strong older guy pinning him down and using him hard, and he was quickly moaning like a bitch in heat. My cock was rock hard anticipating dropping my load in this  I turned him over so I could keep eating his ass, him sprawled out flat on the bed writhing on my tongue, me putting just enough baby oil on my cock to make this an easy entry. Kissing my way up his back, I lined my cock up with his hole and teased his asshole. His hands immediately sprang for the condoms he had placed by the bedside, but I found my mark and slid half way into him. "Condoms!" he hollered while putting up a struggle to get out from under me, but I was stronger.

"Shh, baby, don't worry, we'll use one," I said while sliding even deeper into his silky hole, which was spasming like mad around my dick. He didn't let up the struggle; I had to put my hand over his mouth to keep his from screaming and held him down while I pulled a little before sliding all the way in to the hilt. When he tried to bite my hand I slapped him hard on his face and told him he'd regret trying that again. As he continued to struggle, I punch fucked him a few times and made it clear he needed to settle down if he wanted me to be any gentler. He slowly subsided, clearly panicked but also doing his best to adjust to me in him. I settled into a rhythm, alternating between slow and fast strokes while his resistance to what I was doing faded. He was clearly hating himself for starting to enjoy it. After 10 minutes of that his ass was open and taking it without a problem.

At this point I pulled out of him so that I could turn him over and do him missionary-style. I like to look in their eyes when I fill them. As soon as I did, he was reaching for the condoms again and pleading with me to put one on now. I took the condom wrapper from him, kissed him deeply, and positioned my cock at his ass again but wasn't quite able to slide in. In this position he had more leverage to fight me. So I quickly tore the damn thing open, rolled it about an inch and a half down my dick and put some more baby oil on it. He relaxed a lot after that and I slid into his ass easily.

I managed to fuck the condom off and into him in about 30 seconds. He was begging for my dick now, telling me how good it felt. This bitch talked too much: I kissed him to shut him up while I held his arms up by his sides so he couldn't jerk his cock or investigate about the condom. Of course, after about five minutes he asked me if it was still there. I just told him "yes."

I was so fucking close now; I pulled my face up to his, looked in his eyes and told him that his ass was on the verge of making me cum. He got another panicked look and asked me again to pull out. "Don't worry baby, I won't cum in..." but the sentence trailed off as I felt myself go over the edge. With a triumphant roar, I thrust in him as hard as I could as I shot jet after jet of cum in his ass.

"Fuck, fuck, did you just cum?" he asked, panicked. Instead of answering, I slowly let my dick slide out of his ass, clearly bare, and a thick stream of my cum immediately flowed out. "What the fuck?" he cried, but before he had any further time to respond the bedroom door opened and my boyfriend Manuel walked in (We had arranged for him to walk in right after I came ahead of time). "What's going on in here, boys?" he asked with a giant shit-eating grin on his face. The twink was struggling to get off the bed, but I held his arms down again and said to Manuel, "Look at the gift this little slut just got!"

Manuel wasted no time in grabbing and holding up the boy's legs while I held down his flailing arms. "Wow! You let him drop his load in you? What a fucking little whore!" The boy was starting to cry and whimper a bit at this point. Manuel bent his head down and felched some of the cum out of his ass, then licked the cum across the boy's (very hard) dick. "Look at how stiff he is! He must have fucking been begging you for it!" He stripped off his shirt and jeans in a heartbeat. "Well if you like it so much, I get another big dick with a six-day load for you."

The boy pleaded with him to put on a condom. "Why? You're clearly a cum slut. I'm not putting on a condom if he didn't have to."

"But he raped me!"

"Then why is your cock sticking up like a flagpole?" Manuel asked, slowly tonguing the kid's dick up and down while he let out an involuntary gasp. "That's right, bitch. Rape is only if you don't want it! Hey, I have an idea, George." (Here he was referring to me). "Go get one of the guys from the other room, since they're too lazy to come see where the real entertainment is."

After a minute I returned with James, a hulking 6'2 former college linebacker. Manuel released the kid and laid down on the bed, cock pointed upward. The kid tried to make a break for it, but there wasn't any getting past us. "You boys help me lower our guest onto my dick so he can experience what it's like to be a cowgirl!"

Now the boy was trying to plead with James to be saved from this, but course he knew it was hopeless. I got some rope from the dresser, and together we tied up his arms and then slung the rope up on one of the sling hooks on the ceiling so that his ass was hovering over Manuel's dick. I manned the rope, slowly slackening while James and Manuel worked together to make sure the kid's ass came in line with Manuel's eager rod. While he was still struggling, he was fighting both us and gravity as Manuel's cock met his open hole and then slid in. Manuel's dick is longer and thinner than mine, so at one point the tip came into contact with what I hadn't opened up yet and the boy let out a yelp and tried to jerk up, but remained impaled.

"Oh, fuck, I can feel your load dropping from his ass down my cock. Fuck this boy's ass is amazing. Keep riding me, slut." With some prodding, the boy bounced up and down on his dick but kept hitting the spot he couldn't seem to slide past where his ass was still tight and welping. Manuel grabbed his waist, halting the bouncing motion before sliding all the way out beneath him, with out help. "You should see this ass, my friends. It stays open to welcome me back in." With that he positioned his cock and very slowly slid the boy all the way back down his cock again. When he hit the resistance point, he held the boy's waist to keep from jumping off and throbbed his dick several times inside the boy's ass, widening it before the boy slid the remaining length and he was fully impaled. The boy looked resigned, dejected and fucking adorable.

Manuel started fucking him with short, deep strokes. At one point he even promised the kid that if he could bring him off within five minutes he wouldn't cum inside the boy. Of course he said this with one of his patented, sardonic "We both know I'm lying" looks, but damned if the boy didn't work for it. Actually, after about four and a half minutes Manuel began tensing up, and in a few more seconds he issued out something that sounded like a prayer in Spanish and slammed in, his balls throbbing as he unloaded his jizz. Then he fell backwards on the bed, contented. After I untied the boy's arms, Manuel told him: "Hey boy, come lick your ass off my dick!" Now the boy was complying without putting up a fuss, and bent over to take the dick in his mouth. This gave James the opportunity to line his absolutely massive dick up with his ass, and slowly pushed in. You could hear him groaning but not really trying to fight it.

"This boy is tight as a fucking virgin!" James said, thrusting in inch by inch using small thrusts. We both laughed at the implied insult; we all had impressive cocks; James just had a third leg. "This isn't going to work. Let's change positions." He slid out, which made the boy seem almost to deflate. Then he flipped him over on the edge of the bed in a missionary style position before thrusting back into him. I could see several blots of cum on the carpet and bedsheets from where it had leaked out of the boy's ass (small price to pay). James then wrapped his arms around him and stood up, so that the boy had to put his legs around James while being driven down further on his dick. James began bouncing the boy while kissing his mouth. Actually, more like fucking his mouth with his tongue.

In that standing position, while the boy bounced on him over and over, James began taking slow steps out of the bedroom. This was the kind of funny, strange thing James likes to do. Heading back out through the hall and to the living room, he announced to the eight other guys, "Hey boys, I got me a new ornament for my Christmas tree!" There were many cheers, and a few chuckles. James forced the boy's back against a wall and began doing his dammedest to squeeze every last inch of his dick into they boy's insides. A few other guys and I pulled out our cell phones to take videos of the event.

"Ready for your third poz load of the night?" James announced, more to the room. Another cheer went up as his eyes rolled back in this head and he let loose what was almost certainly the biggest load of the night. Another of the guys (Hector) managed to get his mouth under the boys ass and began lapping up the stream of cum that managed to drop down. That's when James, who was still nearly balls deep in the boy, got that relaxed look on his face that told me I needed to take immediate action. "James, goddammit, if one drop of the piss your flushing him with ends up on my floor..." James cheerily flipped me the bird and walked the boy to the restroom, never exiting him. A few minutes later, the boy reemerged looking a little more invigorated but also kind of fuzzy; I figured James probably gave him a little 'party favor' to keep him up.

That's when the full-on frenzy started. While one guy hauled the boy against the arm of the couch, lifted a leg and started power fucking him, another one sucked the boy's dick while yet another had the boy suck his dick. After the guy behind came, they switched so that the boy was on his back while he ate one guy's ass. My pal Joey saw this as an opportunity to ride the boy's dick, which he guided into himself with practiced ease and began bouncing on him again and again. You could hear the boy moaning in pleasure even while he was eating the ass, and it wasn't long before he was filling Joey's guts with his last neg load. Joey then pushed the other guy off, took his own place at the boy's face and had him felch his own load before telling him "Welcome to the club, kid!"

After having cum, the boy seemed even more out of it, the way bottoms sometimes do after they shoot, but that didn't stop anyone. Two more guys took their turns, with one fucking Joey from a seated position on the couch while the other managed to wedge his dick alongside his friends from a kneeling position. The double fucking was entertaining, but neither one was able to cum that way and soon the boy was face-down in the pillows while they took turns fucking him from behind until each one dropped their load. Manuel and I set up the sling in the bedroom, and soon one guy was hard fucking him while another was dropping a load of piss down his throat, with warnings about what would happen if he failed to swallow any of it.

Hector took a turn at his ass, using his Prince Albert to stimulate the boy in a way that seemed like it hurt but was turning him back on. A guy named Carl shot his load across Hector's dick before Hector plunged it back in, eventually howling like a crazy man when he came. At one point about five different guys gave the boy a piss bukkake in the shower while Joey fucked him from behind. All in all he probably took about 15-20 loads.

Finally the night wound down and people made their exits. After they left, we capped things off by me fucking the boy while Manuel rode his dick. The boy's second orgasm of the night drenched Manuel's insides, and I let loose my own second load. Exhausted, the boy fell asleep sandwiched between us, and that's how we ended up spending the night and early morning.

In the morning, we revealed another special surprise: a leather choker (the kind that locks). Initially he didn't want to put it on, but it didn't take much convincing (or threatening) after the previous night. After we fitted him with it, we informed him that until we chose to unlock it, he was our slave. He weakly protested that he wanted to go home.

But of course, he was home. His new home. And we had other plans for him that day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 43

• 1 month later...