World Without Hiv

Yea, i dont think it would matter to me if tops were poz or not. i have been to a couple of parties and a camp site where i was just a sex toy for the tops there. Most didnt want conversation, i would get fucked or suck a cock and then just wait for the next guy who wanted to use me. At one party my socks were soaked by the end of the afternoon with the cum that had run down my legs. i didnt have time to clean up between fucks and was just flooded with cum that seemed to make tops want to add their seed. These experiences would be no more fulfilling if the tops were there to poz me, it was so submissive an experience. The only thing that has been close was a visit to an ER were i was stripped and cathetered and put on a morphine drip. i was just a thing, strangers taking control of my body totally, i didnt even get to choose when to urinate, they even let a student put  the catheter in me with a nurse instructing him how to do it. My last sexual health visit gave me a similar experience when the nurse asked if he could use me to teach a new nurse how to take an anal swab. So while i am bent over the nurse was talking to the new guy about how to spread my cheeks and where to start the swab and do it. Its just the submissive nature of it all, i dont need to be infected with a deadly disease to make it better. Although i do fantasize about being circumcised or castrated!

• Upvote 1