World Without Hiv

I dream of a world without HIV, without toxic loads. A world where we can al breed each other without any risk of getting HIV. For me, that would be the ideal world for me as a born alpha breeder, cause for me the most satisfying thing is to know my bottom takes and absorbs my seed, my DNA, my essence, my protein, and that does not have to include a decease to make breeding satisfying. Condoms are a betrayal to my purpose in that sense. I am still neg, but I know there's a growing number of guys into the deliberate spread of HIV, finding it hot or horny to have it or spread it. I absolutely don't judge people for what they find hot, like or do in their lives and the choices they make. 

But... if you, maybe as a poz guy, could choose for a world or life without any risk of HIV, a world without HIV, breeding or being bred without ever having to worry about getting sick (if you would call it 'worry'), would you be happy with that? Would you choose that? I know I would... Just imagine such a world.... It would be amazing....

• Upvote 6

But... if you, maybe as a poz guy, could choose for a world or life without any risk of HIV, a world without HIV, breeding or being bred without ever having to worry about getting sick (if you would call it 'worry'), would you be happy with that? Would you choose that? I know I would... Just imagine such a world.... It would be amazing....

A world without HIV would be amazing...

I think that unfortunately for many people HIV gives this special spice to sex, however deadly and terrible this disease is. It's like the pleasure of driving fast without the risk of crashing, for some it would feel wrong.

But I agree with you, such a world would be nice. Maybe without Hepatitis C as well ??

• Upvote 1

I think that unfortunately for many people HIV gives this special spice to sex, however deadly and terrible this disease is. It's like the pleasure of driving fast without the risk of crashing, for some it would feel wrong.

But I agree with you, such a world would be nice. Maybe without Hepatitis C as well ??

Yeah indeed. What I dont understand is why It wouldnt be enough, for those deliberately taking toxic loads, to be satisfied with the knowledge of absorbing a dudes DNA, his essence, his protein, his seed... For me as a top THAT is what makes it so satisying. And, in the case I were a bottom, that alone would be the best thing about the whole breeding. Again, I dont judge anyone here. 

• Upvote 3

Becoming somebody's to infect is the ultimate act of submission. Giving us something so permanently lethal is both a special bond and an important reminder that bottoms take what they're given and like it, even if it ruins their life.

• Upvote 2

Becoming somebody's to infect is the ultimate act of submission. Giving us something so permanently lethal is both a special bond and an important reminder that bottoms take what they're given and like it, even if it ruins their life.

Thats well said, and indeed, true, and hot as well :P . For me though, the bottom's 'ultimate act of submission' doesn't have to include a lethal decease (A) Cause what if HIV didn't even exist in the first place... would a bottom be unable to be totally submissive to a top/alpha in that case? I dont think so.

Edited by bbalphaboy
  • Upvote 2

I suppose we'd start putting things in our cum, like chems and stuff. Or it would be some other STD. I was fucked by a guy once that looked like he had the beginning of chamydia, and I got a sick turn on knowing that it was in my ass, and though he was using a condom, I got off imagining he was infecting me with it. I used to think people who found stuff like that were weird, but now I realise the depraved attraction.

Edited by chasejake
  • Upvote 2

I remember that world without hiv. The only worry was syph and gono, really. I didn't get to experience that world for long tho. I've always been bitter about that, that hiv robbed me of my prime fucking years. It was a death sentence back then. Condoms just don't work for me, as a top or bottom. I'd rather just j/o.

• Upvote 1

There's also another interesting aspect to all this, namely that HIV is still a taboo topic in lots of societies (maybe not that much anymore in Europe/the US, idk...), and furthermore it's not just any taboo, it's the ultimate taboo. I remember talking to a guy not so long ago whose aim was to create a gay state/country/republic where public sex would be free. And then I thought to myself that such an idea would never work, solely because if being gay loses it's taboo aspect and becomes commonplace, it's not going to be as fun. Same for HIV.

But I totally agree with you bbalphaboy, I would totally surrender to an alpha muscle top like you and take your babies anytime.

• Upvote 1

There's also another interesting aspect to all this, namely that HIV is still a taboo topic in lots of societies (maybe not that much anymore in Europe/the US, idk...), and furthermore it's not just any taboo, it's the ultimate taboo. I remember talking to a guy not so long ago whose aim was to create a gay state/country/republic where public sex would be free. And then I thought to myself that such an idea would never work, solely because if being gay loses it's taboo aspect and becomes commonplace, it's not going to be as fun. Same for HIV.

But I totally agree with you bbalphaboy, I would totally surrender to an alpha muscle top like you and take your babies anytime.

For me being it a taboo or not doesnt effect the way im thinking about it. I know for a lot being it a taboo is hot... For me it doesnt add to the experience. I just feel born to breed in the most natural way possible. 

(Id give you my babies anytime paris_student ;) )

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah indeed. What I dont understand is why It wouldnt be enough, for those deliberately taking toxic loads, to be satisfied with the knowledge of absorbing a dudes DNA, his essence, his protein, his seed... For me as a top THAT is what makes it so satisying. And, in the case I were a bottom, that alone would be the best thing about the whole breeding. Again, I dont judge anyone here.

As a bottom, I couldn't agree with this more. For me the high and satisfaction of being bred comes from the knowledge that I am getting and keeping a part of the top in me. That not only applies to his seed or piss, but also to his passion and desire. I love the sigh of satisfaction a top makes when he releases himself into me. I love being a receptacle for another guy.

• Upvote 2