Young College Student, New To Chastity

Adien123

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site so this will be my first post.

But yea, I was wondering if I could get some advice with wearing my new Cb-6000.

It seems like every time I go to lock myself up, I always get horny and im forced to take it off and jerk.

I precum like crazy. And I've tried milking, but i feel like im not doing it correctly, i have a dildo and plug, but I don't seem to be getting hard from it.

If anyone has successfully milked can I get so help?

I'm also kind curious in having a kik master... If you can help me out with that lemme know.

Thanks guys.

I'll be checking this regularly.

• Upvote 3

Man I feel fortunate, I am kept locked by someone else and can play with my ass when Im horny. 

I use a glass g-spot dildo or silicone toy to milk. Just find the nervy spot and work with it ;) The best solution is a long cock. 

Rub that cock with some preparation H hem cream.  Use it liberally.  Then lock up.  That works for me.  Explore your ass until you find that prostate.  Touch it right and you will cum.

• Upvote 1

Why the use of preparation H?

Rub that cock with some preparation H hem cream.  Use it liberally.  Then lock up.  That works for me.  Explore your ass until you find that prostate.  Touch it right and you will cum.

• 6 months later...
Guest KptNLine

Chastity is more psychological than anything else - when you have the keys on hand, you know that the cage is an illusion that you can get out of anytime. That's why trying to stop yourself from jerking off takes such willpower that's hard to resist. Is there something you can do to keep the keys accessible but maybe not quite so easily. You could put the keys in the bottom of a large metal jug and then fill with water and put in the freezer making the keys somewhat difficult to reach. Do you have a locker at work? Maybe you could leave the keys there overnight? A safety deposit box at a local bank? Is there a friend you are close to that might be comfortable holding the keys for you even if your relationship is non-sexual? There are lots of different things you can do to make it physically harder to remove the cage and thus more difficult to jerk off. And once you are unable to jerk off for a while and resort to playing with your ass, the pleasure that you can experience from your hole becomes that much more intense. Best of luck in this, but yeah, step 1, hide those keys!

2 hours ago, KptNLine said:

Chastity is more psychological than anything else - when you have the keys on hand, you know that the cage is an illusion that you can get out of anytime. That's why trying to stop yourself from jerking off takes such willpower that's hard to resist. Is there something you can do to keep the keys accessible but maybe not quite so easily. You could put the keys in the bottom of a large metal jug and then fill with water and put in the freezer making the keys somewhat difficult to reach. Do you have a locker at work? Maybe you could leave the keys there overnight? A safety deposit box at a local bank? Is there a friend you are close to that might be comfortable holding the keys for you even if your relationship is non-sexual? There are lots of different things you can do to make it physically harder to remove the cage and thus more difficult to jerk off. And once you are unable to jerk off for a while and resort to playing with your ass, the pleasure that you can experience from your hole becomes that much more intense. Best of luck in this, but yeah, step 1, hide those keys!

Hey man, by far the best advice I have gotten. I have never thought about freezing the keys or keeping them at work. Thanks for the ideas! I might just have to try it out!