Whored Out At The Bookstore

I met a guy named Keith at the gym.  At 20, he was a bit younger than my age, but still we hit it off.  He was built solid with a gorgeous chest and six inch cock (when soft) that grew to a full eight incher (or more) when hard.  We had been dating for a few months when I finally gotten him to fuck me bare.  At first he was hesitant, but one morning he woke up with a boner and just started rubbing it along my crack, getting me wet with his precum. He just kept pushing and soon his cock head was in me.  I pushed back on him and slowly took more of his bare cock in me, and before long he was balls deep, sliding deep inside me.  "Yeah, baby," I said, "I love your cock in me."

"I'm afraid I'm gonna cum," he gasped.

"Go ahead," I said, "I trust you. Load my ass with your cum."

Keith pumped harder and soon unleashed his jizz deep inside me, groaning "Fuck! That was great."

Needless to say, that was just the beginning, especially since Keith loved to spend the night, knowing he was going to unload in me in the morning.  Sometimes he would fuck me at night too leaving his load in me for some morning fun.  One morning after breeding me he said he needed to go in to the city to get some new clothing, and he asked if I wanted to go with him and of course I accepted the invitation.  I love the city and it had been a while since I had been there.  Once we arrived, Keith began circling looking for a cheap place to park.  We were getting to the seedier part of town and passed an adult bookstore I had visited some years earlier, and out of the blue he asked "Ever been to one of those?"

"Of course. You haven't?"

"Nah. I was always too nervous to go in."

"They can be a lot of fun if the right guys show up. Of course, sometimes there are a lot of trolls but when you're horny enough.........." and I just laughed.

"Let's do it," he suggested.

"Now?" I asked, adding "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I want to see what it's like and you can show me the ropes."

He found a parking spot nearby and soon we were inside. I paid for both of us and we went straight in to the arcade.  I knew that familiar darkness and the smell of cum.  He took my hand and we walked the hallway until our eyes adjusted.  It appeared only three booths were occupied.  I knew what was probably going on in them so I told Keith to look through one of the glory holes, and upon doing so he looked back at me, smiled, and whispered "There's a naked guy in there."

"Nice," I said, "let me see."

He got up and I took his place at the glory hole.  I slid a finger to the hole hoping to get a taste of the cock on the other wide of the wall, and sure enough, the guy in the booth saw me and slid his cock through the hole.  As the cock head came through I licked at the tip with my tongue.  "Fuck," Keith remarked, urging me "Suck him."

As the cock came fully through the hole I took it I my mouth, looking up at Keith as I sucked the stranger's cock. Keith was apparently fully turned-on, as he began groped himself through his jeans, so I asked "You want me to suck you too?"

Wordlessly he pulled his eight inch cock out of his jeans and crowded into the booth with me so I could alternate between the two cocks, occasionally slapping the two of them against one another, just for some variety.  I would have taken them both at the same time but the angle was bad so I would suck one, then the other, going back and forth, savoring them both.  Soon the cock through the glory hole shot a big load of cum in my mouth.  I opened my mouth to show Keith the load I had just taken and he said,"Swallow."

"I'll do anything you want," I said and gulped the white jizz down my throat.

"Oooh, what a slut you are," he said, adding "I want to see you get fucked in here."

"If that's what you want," I said. "I told you I would do anything you wanted."

"Let's check out another booth," he said.

We went in to another booth next to an occupied one. Keith looked through the glory hole and pushed my head down to it. I saw a guy was stroking his cock so I just put my open mouth to the hole. The guy wasted no time filing my mouth with his hard cock. Keith had me stand up while bent over so he could get to my pants buckle. He unbuckled and unzipped me and pulled my pants down, exposing my butt. His cum was still in me from our morning fuck and he started rubbing his cock against my wet hole, grunting "Oh, baby, I'm going to fuck you right here." He pushed in to me and began fucking my cunt. He hadn't shut the door to the booth so anyone walking by could see his bare cock pounding me.  After a few strokes he withdrew and instructed me to turn-around.  I did as I was told and he pushed my head down to his cock, making me suck his cock that had just been fucking me.  He reached around and stroked the cock through the glory hole.  He pushed me back a little so the guy's cock head was against my hole.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said as he rubbed the cock against my hole. He took the guy's cock in his hand and guided it in to my used pussy, coaxingly suggesting "Let him fuck you, baby."

I pushed all the way on to the cock and started working it deep inside me. I pumped my butt faster as I sucked Keith's cock.  The guy was now fucking full steam, so I knew he was going to unload in me soon.  I considered pulling away, but decided I wanted that stranger's cum, so instead I pushed hard against the glory hole and could tell he had unloaded inside me.  "Let me see," demanded Keith.  I pulled off the guy's cock and turned around. Keith spread my ass cheeks and slipped a couple fingers in to me, then taking a load of cum from my ass and feeding it to me, saying "Eat that cum, baby. I know you love it."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, sucking Keith's cum covered fingers until he told me to get up.

"I want you naked," he said.

"Here? Are you going to close the door?"

"Fuck no. Get naked. You said you would do anything I wanted."

I couldn't argue with that. I took off my shirt, then my shoes, then pulled my pants off of me. I stood there completely naked with the booth door wide open. A couple guys had shown up and watched as Keith directed me in to the hall where he remarked "Show these guys your used pussy."

I leaned against the wall and reached down and spread my ass cheeks exposing my hole, and pushed some cum out.  A big dollop dripped down my leg, which led one of the guys to say "That's fucking hot!"

"You can have him too if you want," offered Keith.

"I'm not sure," replied the guy.

"Well, then I'm fucking him," and Keith slipped his cock in to me right there. He pumped my butt while the two guys watched, then started playing with me. Soon they both had their cocks out. Keith pushed my head down on them and made me suck one, then the other while he fucked me. He finally pulled out and turned me around. I sucked his cock and then felt another cock enter my man cunt. The two guys were tag teaming me right there in the hall.  "You know he wants your loads," said Keith.  My hole was getting pounded by one, then the other, until one of the guys shot his cum up my hole as Keith urged "That's it baby, take that cum. What a fucking slut. Taking stranger's loads."

The other guy started fucking me when Keith pushed me on to the floor so the guy had to fuck me doggy. I was on my hands and knees, taking another cock up my ass. He pounded hard when I realized there were more guys there watching.  Again Keith offered my services, saying "You can all have a turn if you want," and then turning to me asked "Would you like that, baby?"

"Fuck yeah. I want to be a cumpig. I need cum all over me and inside me. You guys can breed me in my ass or mouth or just cum on me. I just need your cum wherever you want to put it."

A couple of the guys pulled out their cocks and began stroking by my face. The guy fucking me yelled out that he was cumming and pulled out to shoot his cum all over my hole before Keith made him push it back in to me.
"Fucking breed him," he said.

He pumped me a few more strokes but there was another guy behind me now. I felt him slide in to me and he pushed me flat on the floor. I could feel his full body against me as he fucked and I realized he had gotten naked too. It was so awesome getting fucked while guys stroked their cocks and Keith watched. Keith told me to look up and smile. I did as I was told and realized he had his camera out, recording me getting fucked and bred.  As he snapped away, he suggested "Tell me how much you love this."

"I love it," I said.

"What do you love?"

"I love getting fucked by strangers. I love that you are filming me. I love that you are letting me take bare cocks. I love that you are whoring me out to all these guys."

Suddenly, one of the guys over me shot his load all over my face. A huge glob of white cum dripped from my forehead down my cheek. I pushed my tongue out to try to catch some of it in my mouth. The guy fucking me rubbed it over my face then pulled out of me and flipped me over. He had me on my back on the dirty floor. He got on top of me and pulled my legs up, as he pushed his cock back in to me announcing "I'm gonna breed your butt right here on the floor."

"Fill him up," answered Keith approvingly.

I looked up and saw that Keith had gotten naked too. One of the guys was sucking his cock and I knew I was going to get his load too. The guy fucking me pumped harder and then pushed in and held still. I could feel his throbbing cock as he unloaded up my hole.

"Fuck, you are a total whore," he said.

"Yeah, but he's my whore," said Keith as he pulled me up off the floor. He bent me over and slid his cock in to my cum filled cunt.

"Oh, baby. This is too fucking hot! I'm going to want to do this again and again."

"Whatever you want, I'll do," I said.

Keith pumped harder and soon yelled out, "Here it comes, baby, your last load of the day!" as he unloaded his cum inside me.

I shot my load all over the floor after he pulled out and the other guys watched as we got dressed. I had cum still leaking from my cock and my ass. I smelled like a whore after we left but Keith still had to go shopping. I was a little embarrassed to be like that in public but as I had told Keith, "I'll do whatever you want."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/19/2016 at 5:29 PM, Nilesfuckboy said:

I met a guy named Keith at the gym.  At 20, he was a bit younger than my age, but still we hit it off.  He was built solid with a gorgeous chest and six inch cock (when soft) that grew to a full eight incher (or more) when hard.  We had been dating for a few months when I finally gotten him to fuck me bare.  At first he was hesitant, but one morning he woke up with a boner and just started rubbing it along my crack, getting me wet with his precum. He just kept pushing and soon his cock head was in me.  I pushed back on him and slowly took more of his bare cock in me, and before long he was balls deep, sliding deep inside me.  "Yeah, baby," I said, "I love your cock in me."

"I'm afraid I'm gonna cum," he gasped.

"Go ahead," I said, "I trust you. Load my ass with your cum."

Keith pumped harder and soon unleashed his jizz deep inside me, groaning "Fuck! That was great."

Needless to say, that was just the beginning, especially since Keith loved to spend the night, knowing he was going to unload in me in the morning.  Sometimes he would fuck me at night too leaving his load in me for some morning fun.  One morning after breeding me he said he needed to go in to the city to get some new clothing, and he asked if I wanted to go with him and of course I accepted the invitation.  I love the city and it had been a while since I had been there.  Once we arrived, Keith began circling looking for a cheap place to park.  We were getting to the seedier part of town and passed an adult bookstore I had visited some years earlier, and out of the blue he asked "Ever been to one of those?"

"Of course. You haven't?"

"Nah. I was always too nervous to go in."

"They can be a lot of fun if the right guys show up. Of course, sometimes there are a lot of trolls but when you're horny enough.........." and I just laughed.

"Let's do it," he suggested.

"Now?" I asked, adding "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I want to see what it's like and you can show me the ropes."

He found a parking spot nearby and soon we were inside. I paid for both of us and we went straight in to the arcade.  I knew that familiar darkness and the smell of cum.  He took my hand and we walked the hallway until our eyes adjusted.  It appeared only three booths were occupied.  I knew what was probably going on in them so I told Keith to look through one of the glory holes, and upon doing so he looked back at me, smiled, and whispered "There's a naked guy in there."

"Nice," I said, "let me see."

He got up and I took his place at the glory hole.  I slid a finger to the hole hoping to get a taste of the cock on the other wide of the wall, and sure enough, the guy in the booth saw me and slid his cock through the hole.  As the cock head came through I licked at the tip with my tongue.  "Fuck," Keith remarked, urging me "Suck him."

As the cock came fully through the hole I took it I my mouth, looking up at Keith as I sucked the stranger's cock. Keith was apparently fully turned-on, as he began groped himself through his jeans, so I asked "You want me to suck you too?"

Wordlessly he pulled his eight inch cock out of his jeans and crowded into the booth with me so I could alternate between the two cocks, occasionally slapping the two of them against one another, just for some variety.  I would have taken them both at the same time but the angle was bad so I would suck one, then the other, going back and forth, savoring them both.  Soon the cock through the glory hole shot a big load of cum in my mouth.  I opened my mouth to show Keith the load I had just taken and he said,"Swallow."

"I'll do anything you want," I said and gulped the white jizz down my throat.

"Oooh, what a slut you are," he said, adding "I want to see you get fucked in here."

"If that's what you want," I said. "I told you I would do anything you wanted."

"Let's check out another booth," he said.

We went in to another booth next to an occupied one. Keith looked through the glory hole and pushed my head down to it. I saw a guy was stroking his cock so I just put my open mouth to the hole. The guy wasted no time filing my mouth with his hard cock. Keith had me stand up while bent over so he could get to my pants buckle. He unbuckled and unzipped me and pulled my pants down, exposing my butt. His cum was still in me from our morning fuck and he started rubbing his cock against my wet hole, grunting "Oh, baby, I'm going to fuck you right here." He pushed in to me and began fucking my cunt. He hadn't shut the door to the booth so anyone walking by could see his bare cock pounding me.  After a few strokes he withdrew and instructed me to turn-around.  I did as I was told and he pushed my head down to his cock, making me suck his cock that had just been fucking me.  He reached around and stroked the cock through the glory hole.  He pushed me back a little so the guy's cock head was against my hole.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said as he rubbed the cock against my hole. He took the guy's cock in his hand and guided it in to my used pussy, coaxingly suggesting "Let him fuck you, baby."

I pushed all the way on to the cock and started working it deep inside me. I pumped my butt faster as I sucked Keith's cock.  The guy was now fucking full steam, so I knew he was going to unload in me soon.  I considered pulling away, but decided I wanted that stranger's cum, so instead I pushed hard against the glory hole and could tell he had unloaded inside me.  "Let me see," demanded Keith.  I pulled off the guy's cock and turned around. Keith spread my ass cheeks and slipped a couple fingers in to me, then taking a load of cum from my ass and feeding it to me, saying "Eat that cum, baby. I know you love it."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, sucking Keith's cum covered fingers until he told me to get up.

"I want you naked," he said.

"Here? Are you going to close the door?"

"Fuck no. Get naked. You said you would do anything I wanted."

I couldn't argue with that. I took off my shirt, then my shoes, then pulled my pants off of me. I stood there completely naked with the booth door wide open. A couple guys had shown up and watched as Keith directed me in to the hall where he remarked "Show these guys your used pussy."

I leaned against the wall and reached down and spread my ass cheeks exposing my hole, and pushed some cum out.  A big dollop dripped down my leg, which led one of the guys to say "That's fucking hot!"

"You can have him too if you want," offered Keith.

"I'm not sure," replied the guy.

"Well, then I'm fucking him," and Keith slipped his cock in to me right there. He pumped my butt while the two guys watched, then started playing with me. Soon they both had their cocks out. Keith pushed my head down on them and made me suck one, then the other while he fucked me. He finally pulled out and turned me around. I sucked his cock and then felt another cock enter my man cunt. The two guys were tag teaming me right there in the hall.  "You know he wants your loads," said Keith.  My hole was getting pounded by one, then the other, until one of the guys shot his cum up my hole as Keith urged "That's it baby, take that cum. What a fucking slut. Taking stranger's loads."

The other guy started fucking me when Keith pushed me on to the floor so the guy had to fuck me doggy. I was on my hands and knees, taking another cock up my ass. He pounded hard when I realized there were more guys there watching.  Again Keith offered my services, saying "You can all have a turn if you want," and then turning to me asked "Would you like that, baby?"

"Fuck yeah. I want to be a cumpig. I need cum all over me and inside me. You guys can breed me in my ass or mouth or just cum on me. I just need your cum wherever you want to put it."

A couple of the guys pulled out their cocks and began stroking by my face. The guy fucking me yelled out that he was cumming and pulled out to shoot his cum all over my hole before Keith made him push it back in to me.
"Fucking breed him," he said.

He pumped me a few more strokes but there was another guy behind me now. I felt him slide in to me and he pushed me flat on the floor. I could feel his full body against me as he fucked and I realized he had gotten naked too. It was so awesome getting fucked while guys stroked their cocks and Keith watched. Keith told me to look up and smile. I did as I was told and realized he had his camera out, recording me getting fucked and bred.  As he snapped away, he suggested "Tell me how much you love this."

"I love it," I said.

"What do you love?"

"I love getting fucked by strangers. I love that you are filming me. I love that you are letting me take bare cocks. I love that you are whoring me out to all these guys."

Suddenly, one of the guys over me shot his load all over my face. A huge glob of white cum dripped from my forehead down my cheek. I pushed my tongue out to try to catch some of it in my mouth. The guy fucking me rubbed it over my face then pulled out of me and flipped me over. He had me on my back on the dirty floor. He got on top of me and pulled my legs up, as he pushed his cock back in to me announcing "I'm gonna breed your butt right here on the floor."

"Fill him up," answered Keith approvingly.

I looked up and saw that Keith had gotten naked too. One of the guys was sucking his cock and I knew I was going to get his load too. The guy fucking me pumped harder and then pushed in and held still. I could feel his throbbing cock as he unloaded up my hole.

"Fuck, you are a total whore," he said.

"Yeah, but he's my whore," said Keith as he pulled me up off the floor. He bent me over and slid his cock in to my cum filled cunt.

"Oh, baby. This is too fucking hot! I'm going to want to do this again and again."

"Whatever you want, I'll do," I said.

Keith pumped harder and soon yelled out, "Here it comes, baby, your last load of the day!" as he unloaded his cum inside me.

I shot my load all over the floor after he pulled out and the other guys watched as we got dressed. I had cum still leaking from my cock and my ass. I smelled like a whore after we left but Keith still had to go shopping. I was a little embarrassed to be like that in public but as I had told Keith, "I'll do whatever you want."

I want a BF like Keith..... Want a BF to pick strangers to fill me and I've no choice. 

• Like 1

" It was so awesome getting fucked while guys stroked their cocks and Keith watched. Keith told me to look up and smile. I did as I was told and realized he had his camera out, recording me getting fucked and bred.  As he snapped away, he suggested "Tell me how much you love this."

"I love it," I said.

"What do you love?"

"I love getting fucked by strangers. I love that you are filming me. I love that you are letting me take bare cocks. I love that you are whoring me out to all these guys.""

THIS. EXPOSED!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 10:58 PM, kittyvoxxx said:

" It was so awesome getting fucked while guys stroked their cocks and Keith watched. Keith told me to look up and smile. I did as I was told and realized he had his camera out, recording me getting fucked and bred.  As he snapped away, he suggested "Tell me how much you love this."

"I love it," I said.

"What do you love?"

"I love getting fucked by strangers. I love that you are filming me. I love that you are letting me take bare cocks. I love that you are whoring me out to all these guys.""

THIS. EXPOSED!!

the only thing i love more than being used like a spun out cumdump is being exposed as a cumdump!

My first time at a bookstore was on my 18th birthday. I walked in kinda nervous, just walked around checking the place out and watching. I was rock hard watching other guys much older just looking at me with this look of lust, some tugging on their bulges and some having their dicks out and stroking them. I went into the dark room, took my cloths off and walked out dressed like a street whore. Wearing a dark wig, red lipstick, some sluty outfit, short skirt, crotchless panties and fishnets. As I was walking around putting myself on display in a way everyone was staring at me. I wound up going back into the dark room where some of the guys followed me. They began groping me all over and taking turns showing their dicks in my mouth feeding me their loads. After they finished leaving my face covered in cum, I walked out into the open group room where I made friends with these two older Daddies who were nice enough to take me under their wings. Then feed me their fat 8-9” dicks, had me call sick into work, then took turns fucking me as others watched stroking their dicks feeding me their loads, dumping them on my face and body. The two Daddies then decided to share me with others, I was in the middle of the room on an odoman getting fucked by total strangers. After they were done the two Daddies asked me how I was enjoying my birthday so far as I was about to answer one of them slid his fingers in my flooded hole pulling out a scoop of cum and fed it to me as the other buried his throbbing cock deep inside me. I moaned like a whore in heat omfg it’s amazing Daddy best birthday ever. Do you want to have some more fun and play with your Daddies? Be our dirty cock hungry faggot sissy slut? I moaned mmmmhmmmm yassss Daddy I do. I walked out a disgusting mess just like that and walked through the parking lot. They took me to a cruise spot at a park n ride where they whored me out some more. I felt so disgusting but so extremely turned on, when we were walking out of the woods the sun was coming up and commuters were beginning to start pulling into the parking lot. I told them that I think it would be fun and kinda hot if maybe I sucked their dicks and they fucked me out in the open. They smiled and said well you are the birthday whore. They took videos taking turns wrecking and breeding my hole as random people pulling in watched. After they took me to my car I told them what an amazing time I had and that if they wanted we could do this again or make it a regular thing. They smiled, we swapped numbers and went our ways. As I was driving home one of them called me and gave me directions to come to his house. He told me that his wife and kids were already gone for the day, and I want you to come over. When I walked in through the front door he was already naked, rock hard and stroking his fat cock. As I walked around the kitchen checking out his house, I asked him if we were all alone with no one to bother us. I walked up to him dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around his fat cock. He busted out some coke, Tina and poppers for us, after that cocktail he slammed his fat cock so deep and hard inside me that I came off the ground. He fucked me for hours putting numerous loads inside me. When it was time to leave he asked me if I was ok with everything that went on, if there was a time where he might have crossed the line. I smirked and replied oh I think lots of lines were crossed, envelopes pushed but none that I didn’t love and enjoyed. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4