Whored Out At The Bookstore

I went into a bookstore dressed up like a dirty street whore. But before I did I sucked off two guys out in the front parking lot by a dumpster letting them cum all over my face. I walked in like that and walked all around inside for everyone to see me. The first guy that I wound up with, FaceTimed my ex gf showing her what I was doing and what a worthless pig I was. Then he told her that he was going to use me and fuck me like one. As she was texting me degrading me, telling me how fucked and disgusting I was he was digging inside me, when the condom broke he got very excited and even more turned on telling me that he wasn’t stopping or pulling out. I moaned please don’t, breed me, I want your cum inside my pussy. After he blew his load he followed me into the dark room where I got passed around some more watching me. As I went into the bathroom to clean up he followed me inside and fucked me bent over the vanity. When he was done he pulled out and told me that I’m a good time. He followed me to the park n ride where I let him watch me get passed around In the woods by some randoms. We walked out and I let him wreck my hole out in the open on the hood of his car under a street light for the world to see 🙂

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

I was about 16, when I went to a bookstore first. it was druing a school trip to Hamburg. I grew up in a small town too far away from such hot places.

Once, in the store, I already had a bowner that showed off in the store. I bought a ticket and went to the dark area in the back. Many old men wanking, cocks out etc. as you know. Of course was is the fresh meat of the day - they made me suck their old rank cocks and I never forget the feeling of their wide unattactive cord trousers. I was so turned on though, that I did all what they wanted. While I sucked one of them another fucked me from behind and shared me out to the next. I must have been fucked by 5 - 6 and I don't remember one of them. 

On the way back to the youth hostel, the cum leaked out in my jeans and I had to lie about where I got that from. 

Next day, I was in that bockstore again - as you can expect. That was where I started with anon sex - and couldn't get enough

• Like 2

• 5 months later...