Hiv Risk For Tops?

• 1 month later...

I'm still neg after having fucked a guy years ago that was collecting loads ass up in his hotel room. I literally fucked the guy almost immediately after someone finished breeding him. He had been getting bred for hours. This was before PrEP was even available, and I just didn't care at the time. I luckily still remained neg.

I also recently fucked a guy doing the same anon ass up scenario. I later found out he was poz/undetectable, and I don't know if there were any loads in there, but it sure was easy to shove my cock right up there in one stab, with almost no lube, so I just assumed he had loads in there. That was also before I got on PrEP. Obviously, I'm still neg, since my viral load/PCR test came back neg, which is why I was prescribed PrEP.

I'm not as worried for you, but maybe you can update us on what you did since then. Have you gotten an HIV test? got on PEP? I hear that even antibody tests in some clinics can detect HIV infection from an exposure as recent as 1 month ago.

But to give some perspective, topping raw is really quite low risk, even with someone who is poz and not necessarily undetectable. There are so many guys on here that say they've been topping raw for years, no questions asked, and they never seem to ever get infected.