The Thugs From The Library Return 2.0 – Parts 1-4

The Thugs From the Library Return 2.0 – Parts 1-4

1. The Thugs From the Library Return – The Brother Joins In

2. Fucking at the Metro Station – Being Pimped Out

3. Party Moves to My Apartment  - My First Fisting and Double Dicking

4. Dr Mike Makes a House Call – The Brother Comes Back

Part 1 - The Thugs From the Library Return – The Brother Joins In

The main library in downtown DC was a place that a lot of homeless guys hung out when the weather got colder. More importantly for Dr Mike’s purposes (see story – Dr Mike Biohazard or Healer?), it was a good place to get AIDs filled cum up my ass and down my throat. Also because many of the guys were homeless, not only was it dirty, sleazy sex, but a good chance of getting other STDs – new ones, or more infection of the ones I already had.

Being an AIDs whore and biohazard for Dr Mike was almost a full time job between all the guys he had me service as part of my treatment program, and my Saturdays were often spent at the library with Carl, who was now lining guys up throughout the week to gang me on Saturdays in the basement. This was all great with me as I was constantly horny and so addicted to raw dick and cum now. Even more, I was addicted to pleasing Dr Mike and chasing the bug – any bug – that could be found swimming around in a hot load of cum.

I met the two thugs who ‘ran’ the shady business in the library my first trip there and got their big raw dicks and loads (as told in the story Homeless Dick Gangbang in the Library 2.0). They were not homeless, but used the basement reading room as a base for their drug deals in that part of downtown, and assorted other criminal activity as I came to learn the more I hung out there. They looked rough – total street thugs with braids, Tommy Hilfiger coats, tats running up their necks, and both were well over 6”5, and heavy and thick, and young in their early 20s.

I had seen them several times since that first Saturday, but they had just nodded, or smiled, and had not tried to fuck me again. I was disappointed as they had great dicks and I thought they were hot and sexy as hell even though they sort of frightened me at the same time and acted like fag-bashers, but Carl always did his best to steer me away from them as he was still pissed about them horning in that first day.

The weather was still cool and while that Saturday had been pretty good at the library, and Sunday I took three loads at my apartment, Monday had been a total bust as Hank was supposed to come by my place after I got off work and give me his herpes dick. He didn’t show, so by Tuesday I was horny as hell and needed dick and cum up my ass, so I called into work, told them I was sick, and needed to go get checked – my sickness was a cum and dick craving and the library might be just the place to get it checked out.

I got to the library right after they had opened and made my way to the basement. I thought it might be slow, but it was dead, even though it was cold out, no one was around. FUCK! I hit all the usual spots, looking for Carl, Matt the homeless vet who had raped me my first time there, anybody, but no one was around. I finally saw a guy, followed him to the stairwell where all the group action takes place, and while he fucked me, it was quick load and he had a small dick and my ass was hungry for more. I hung out in the stairwell a bit; smelling the mix of cigarette smoke and ashes, piss, cum, sweat, and years of filth. Made me even hornier – damn where was everyone?

It was just past 11:00 a.m. and I decided to do one more round and if no luck, was horny enough to go hit the bookstores. As I came out through the main reading room, at their command post were the two thug guys and their crew – the runners who worked the corners dealing drugs. Damn! My cock got hard, my ass twitched, my mouth got dry. I waited until their crew split and there was just one guy left with them who did not appear to be leaving. The third guy was maybe a little younger, and smaller, shorter and skinnier, and he looked like a toddler next to the two thugs.

I decided to play it cool, walked past them, said, “Hey guys,” and headed to the bathroom where they had fucked me the first time hoping they would follow. I got into the bathroom, and waited, and waited, and waited. I pulled out a small bottle of vodka from my backpack and took a few gulps to loosen me up just in case they showed. Nothing. Damn! So I walked back through the reading room and this time got a better look at the new guy. Yeah, younger for sure, he had tats like they did, and also one tear drop under his left eye. He had on a Redskins jersey and a close cropped haircut. Not really handsome – yet – but cute. Looked like he was trying to play rough and thug, where the two thugs definitely were!

I waited in the stairwell and again, nothing. They did not seem to have followed me. Fuck this, time to go find some dick at the bookstore and as I opened the stairwell door to head back out, about 2 feet away was the thug who I never knew his name. He was ‘the mean thug’ I called him in my mind, had about 9-inches, thick, and Lionel, the other big one, was the one I liked more. I stood there with the door open, not sure what to do and was sort of surprised.

The thug stepped up to me and said, “What you doing down here slut? This ain’t your day faggot? We down here doing business, gotta get that lunch crowd hooked up you know? So, now like I asked, what you doing down here?” As he was talking he had kept walking and I had backed into the stairwell. I mumbled something about seeing what’s going on and he snarled, “Faggot bitch.”

It was then I noticed the new guy had followed us into the stairwell. Yeah, he was only about 5”7, maybe 150. Oh hell, this was not good. Not that I could have taken the mean thug, but two dudes beating me up was not something I was looking forward to. “Well faggot, what’s going on is you opening that mouth, giving me some head,” the mean thug said. I just stood there looking at him and the guy behind him. The thug turned, saw the little dude and said, “This my brother Brock, fucker should be in school, but he just turned 18, so now it’s time he joined the family business. Show him what you got kid.”

Brock stepped forward, hiked up his Redskins jersey, undid his belt, let his pants drop, and was swinging a fat 10 inch dick. He may be little, but dude was packing! I knelt down, hefted his dick, opened my mouth and started to suck his dick. Brock started bucking his hips and trying to jack fuck my throat. I put my hands up to try to ease him off, but he just jabbed jabbed jabbed and I was no longer sucking as he just shoved his dick in and out of my mouth.

The mean thug had lit up a smoke and was watching, but now threw his cigarette onto the floor, stamped it out, and said, “B – ease up – let the faggot do his work, if a faggot is good for anything it’s sucking dick – well OK – they got some good pussy too sometimes – he does anyways – now step off and let me show you.” Brock stepped away as the thug undid his pants, and fed me his dick. He let me work it good and I was rewarded with a hot load of cum. A nice load in my ass, one down my throat, the day may turn out OK after all. I did not know if the mean thug had a toxic load or not and right then just wanted more. Little did I know what was in store.

I followed the thug and Brock back out to the reading room. When we got to the table the thug rubbed his crotch and laughed as he told Lionel, “Yo man, we told the faggot that there’s a working tax if he’s going to be turning his little pussy out down here didn’t we? What do you think? Time to make him pay up?” Lionel chimed in and said, “Yeah, told him it was going to cost him one way or the other.” Pay up? I just sucked him off, what else did they expect.

Part 2- Fucking at the Metro Station – Being Pimped Out

They all got their shit together, told me to come with them, and I followed them out of the library, down to 9th Street where we stopped in a liquor store and I paid for a big bottle of vodka and a bottle of Jamaican Rum, which they opened on the street and started taking turns drinking from. I opened my small vodka bottle and polished off what was left. We then walked a couple blocks and down into the Gallery Place Metro Station. I figured they wanted me to follow them to their place on the subway/Metro.

“Give me a $20,” Lionel said. I pulled out my wallet, handed him a $20 and when we got by the fare card machines, the mean thug held me back while Lionel went up to the glassed in booth and spoke to the station manager. I could not hear what they said, but Lionel nodded at me and I saw him slip the manager the $20 and the manager then handed him some keys. Lionel came back, we walked towards the fare gates and just before we got to them – off to the right was an unmarked door. We stopped, Lionel looked to the station manager in the booth who held up two fingers, Lionel then took the keys, opened the door, and we went in. We were inside a dark hallway that was dusty, cold, and full of boxes, metal escalator treads, wet floor cones, a couple of buckets with mops, and other stuff. We walked down the hall, turned right into another hall, and at the second door down Lionel used another key and unlocked the door and we all stepped inside.

This room had one fluorescent light hanging from the concrete ceiling, a bunch of boxes, piles of what looked like trash, and towards the back on the floor was a dirty mattress from a twin bed. The mattress was stained red and brown and there a couple folding chairs, a box with an ashtray full of cigarette butts, and a big role of paper towels like you would find in a bathroom. We must have been right beside the furnace room as the noise from the heating ducts and pipes was pretty loud.

The mean thug spoke up once we were all in the room, “This is where we bring that pussy we’re running you know? Those bitches that make us cash – lots of traffic here from the Metro, in and out – we slip the guys who work here a little cash and give them some free and they are happy to let us in and cover for us. It’s the perfect place to find dudes needing a little strange.”

He started undoing his pants as Lionel said, “Time to start paying off that working tax you owe us, so get those pants off, you’re our bitch today.” I was a little nervous about stripping there, but turned on too knowing that just a few feet away there were tons of people coming in and out of the subway station on their way to wherever. I set my backpack down, took a hit from the big bottle of vodka – then another bigger one – and took my pants off, grabbed the poppers and hit them too.  When I did Brock lifted the back of my shirt and exposed my big biohazard tattoo.

“What’s that?” Brock asked. The two thugs stepped over, pulled my shirt off me, turned me around and all three of them looked at my tat. “Umm, just something a friend of mine had me get a few weeks back, told him I wanted some more tats and thought this was sort of tribal and cool,” I said. I was nervous, not sure how honest to be, and they seemed to accept that as Lionel and the mean thug passed the rum back and forth, then Lionel said, “Bend over, stand on the mattress.” I did, and he then poured some of the rum onto my ass crack and worked it into my hole. The rum burned, sort of slicked up my hole but then made it sort of pucker up tighter. As he poured some more on Lionel handed the bottle to Brock who was now totally naked, and then Lionel bent over, spread my cheeks and began licking the rum out of my ass.

He stepped back, the mean thug then stepped forward, pushed me down onto my hands and knees on the dirty mattress, sort of knelt behind me and pushed his dick into my ass. His 9-inch dick went deep, my ass was tense and it hurt from the rum although the poppers helped, but he did not let up. I looked to the side and saw Brock smoking and watching, stroking his dick, and Lionel was biting his lower lip and stroking his cock as he watched his buddy fuck me, his eyes were big and hungry as he watched my ass take dick. I was grunting every time the thug thrust down into my ass and I was soon rewarded with a second load from his dick. I still did not know their status, but was hoping their cum was full of AIDs, or some other nasty shit. My thoughts and fantasy went to some of the other things they could give, and it made my dick hard.

Once he had finished breeding my ass, the mean thug then sat in a chair, and lit a smoke with Lionel, as Brock got behind me and using his brother’s hot cum for lube slammed up my wet, hungry, hole. Brock fucked like a rabbit. No skill, no finesse, just jabbed his dick in and out of my ass. The one saving grace was that he had a huge dick, so I was getting off on how sore he was making my hole especially as he went balls deep. Brock did not last long at all and gave me another load. He pulled out and went over and started smoking with Lionel and the other thug, so I laid down on the dirty mattress, watching them, smelling the smoke, their scent, and feeling the first two loads of cum leak out my ass.

The mean thug and Brock started to get dressed and Lionel stayed in the chair and finished his cigarette. He did not say a word, but when I went to get up when Brock and his older brother left, Lionel pointed for me to stay where I was, so I got on my knees and waited to see what this BBC thug wanted to get up into next.

Lionel then stood up, undid is pants, and when he opened his jacket he pulled a gun from an inside pocket and set it on the other chair. My eyes got wide and I was a little scared. I had seen rifles and shot guns growing up, but not someone carrying a gun in the city. Lionel finished taking his pants off, picked up the gun, and came and stood in front of me. His huge black cock was leaking precum and it was right in front of my face. Lionel then knelt down in front of me, held the gun up and said, “While Brock and his brother may not know what that little tatt of yours means, I do,” Lionel said. I started shake and was scared shitless now. Lionel continued as he waved the gun in front of my face, “You see, I know you are an AIDS infected little slut, fuck, all that dick you have been taking at the library, what else could you be, but you are also one of Dr Mike’s and he don’t keep anyone around unless they are.”

Lionel continued to wave the gun as he spoke, “I play Russian Roulette every day on the streets as it’s a dangerous world out there, and now I get to play it with you too. Sticking my dick in that AIDs asshole of yours is a risk isn’t it? I’m risking death, but you know what, that turns me the fuck on!!! Now Brock and his brother don’t know, but I do, I know when you bleed on my dick I may get it to, so let’s knock it up a notch.” Lionel then got on his knees, set the gun on the floor, rubbed the goose bumps on my arms, grabbed my arms, bent in, and bit down hard on the lobe of my ear, drawing blood.

I yelped, tried to pull back, but Lionel held me and then whispered in my ear, “You ever say anything to them and you fuck me over faggot, I will hunt you down and shoot you like a dog in the street, but I don’t think you will do that. I think you want this big black dick way too much don’t you?” I just nodded as Lionel then patted the gun on the floor as a clear affirmation he was serious. He then reached over, grabbed the rum, took a big swallow and handed it to me. I shook my head so he handed me the vodka instead. I handed it back, Lionel pushed me onto my back and had me hold my legs back exposing my hole. He then poured some of the rum on my hole, picked up the gun, and started rubbing the end of the barrel around my hole.

“Yeah baby, I think we need to make that pussy bleed a bit today, I want to spin that wheel, spin and see what you can give me and maybe what I can give you.” With that Lionel pushed the end of the barrel of the pistol into my ass and started fucking my hole with it. I hit the poppers, but I was shaking in fear, afraid it might go off or something, but I held my legs back and watched as Lionel chewed on his lip, stroked his dick with one hand, and raped my ass with his gun with the other. The cold steel of the barrel digging into my the flesh as he jammed it up my ass as far as it would go, then twisted, trying to dig into the walls. Lionel then pulled the gun all the way out and drive it back it. “Oh YEAH BABY – making you bleed good, I think it’s time to give you some black babies,” Lionel said. I could feel the blood running down my ass as Lionel pulled the gun out, held it up to my mouth so I could lick the blood off, then set it on the floor. Lionel then pushed my legs back and mounted me, tearing my ass further from the damage the gun had done and I cried out as it hurt like hell. Lionel just looked in my eyes as he fucked me and where the first time he had used skill, this time was just raw animal sex, as his dick raped my hole

“YOU WANT THEM BABIES? WANT THEM BLACK BABIES?” LIONEL ASKED. “CUM IN ME, BREED ME, PLEASE MAKE ME PREGNANT!” I BEGGED. LIONEL SAID, “I GOTCHA NOW, YOU TAKE MY FUCKING BABIES, YEAH PUSSY – TAKE EM, TAKE EM, TAKE MY BLACK BABIES!!!” LIONEL SHOT HIS NUTT UP MY ASS AND WHEN HE DID HE LEANED DOWN AND BIT INTO THE AREA WHERE MY NECK MEETS MY SHOULDER ON THE LEFT SIDE REALLY HARD. THE HARDER HE BIT, THE MORE HIS DICK TWITCHED AND PULSED UNLOADING INTO ME. I HAD NEVER HAD ANYONE BITE ME LIKE THAT AND COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH IT HURT. LIONEL FINISHED, PULLED HIS DICK OUT, PICKED UP HIS GUN, LIT A CIGARETTE AND STARTED TO GET DRESSED.

We both took a few hits from the liquor bottles when someone knocked twice on the door. Lionel slipped the gun back into his coat, the door opened, and Brock and the mean thug came in with another guy. The guy must have been 65, short, fat, and he was unzipping his overalls before he was barely in the door. Lionel and his friends stepped out and the mean thug looked back in and said to the old guy, “Make it quick pops,” and to me he just nodded. Brock tried to stay to watch but his brother pushed him out and closed the door.

I started to suck the old guy’s dick, which was short and stubby. He was moving his hips like he had 10 inches, but was lucky if he had 6, so sucking was not working. I got doggy style and he slid right into my hole, which was wide and open and wet with Lionel’s cum and my blood. He did not last long at all, shot his nutt, got dressed and left, and I laid back onto the dirty mattress that was now stained with my blood and ass juice and the three thugs’ cum.

Lionel came back in, hit the rum, lit a cigarette, sat in a folding chair and said, “Get up, bend over here.” I turned my ass towards him and bent over, pushing my ass back towards his face. Lionel shoved a finger up my hole and started digging around with his nails. I winced, and he quickly stuck a second, then a third up my ass working the cum, blood, and a little rum he poured in there. The rum burned bad, and I moaned as he then started to try to put a fourth finger in my hole. Lionel seemed intent on getting his fingers deeper into my ass, but we were interrupted by another knock at the door.

This time, the guy that came in was the guy from booth, the station manager. He was about 45, a couple inches taller than me, real short hair, sharply cut and shaped, nice build and dick, about 8 and really thick. Lionel got up and left, I knelt down, the station manager pushed me back on the bed, flipped me, and mounted me missionary style. “You want to take daddy’s dick? How’s daddy’s dick? You like daddy’s dick?” Over and over that’s all he said until he too cummed up my ass. I knew my ass was a little bloody, but he did not say anything, got up, dressed and left. I grabbed the rum by mistake and took a big swig – fuck that shit was awful.

Lionel, the other thug and Brock came back in and Brock immediately got on the mattress, pulled me up onto my hands and knees, and started eating out my ass. Lionel and the mean thug just sat in the chairs smoking and drinking as Brock ate me like pussy, cleaning up my hole. “Yeah B eat those Twinkies,” his older brother said laughing, “Eat them tasty white cakes with that creamy white frosting.” He and Lionel both laughed and I remember thinking what is it with ‘straight’ guys wanting to eat a cum filled ass? Brock soon had his dick out and was trying to shove it in, damn that boy had energy!

“No B,” his brother said, then looking at me he continued, “Our friend’s shift is over so we need to bounce out. But I know I could use some more faggot pussy, and to make sure you don’t say nothing, we are going to escort you home like real gentlemen.” He and Lionel laughed, then he said “Naw, its so we know where your faggot ass is. We were thinking we could use a slut like you who obeys so well, someone we can fuck when we need a hole, and sometimes we run into guys who are looking for something a little a different and not into our regular bitches we have working out of here, so now you will get to work for us. You will be one of our bitches too, so come on, let’s go.”

Part 3 - Party Moves to My Apartment  - My First Fisting and Double Dicking

The three of them stood back by the entrance to the Metro station as I flagged down a cab. Cabs don’t stop for black guys in DC, especially three rough looking thugs, so I was being their bitch already. They cab stopped, I opened the door and slid in with Lionel and the mean thug right behind me and Brock opening the front door to sit in the front seat. The taxi driver was shocked, looked afraid, and started to say something, when I interrupted, gave him my address, and told him, “Don’t worry man, they’re cool and I tip well – OK?” He mumbled back, put the car in gear and took us to my place, with a stop at another liquor store on the way.

When we got to my apartment they walked around, looked at things, Lionel went to the bathroom and when he was done, I went too. I left the door open and could hear them speaking and going through shit, but I had to let all the juice out of my ass and take a piss. I came out and found the two brothers naked, sitting on the couch, and my dick got hard seeing their big black dicks, tats covering their torsos, and watching them light up and start smoking. I went to the kitchen, got a couple ashtrays, some cigarettes I kept on hand for company, and a couple glasses. I was not sure where Lionel was, but then heard him down the hall in my bedroom. He came back, and was naked too, his big heavy dick swinging as he walked, fuck I wanted them in my hole!

Lionel sat in the easy chair, “Put on some movies man.” I popped a gangbang straight flick into the VCR and immediately the sound of a girl crying and begging for the black guys to stop filled the apartment. I also turned on the stereo to a local radio station, and placed one of the small speakers by the front door – fucking nosy neighbors, did not need them hearing my business. I am sure there were calls being made already by some old lady looking through her peephole seeing three black guys following me in. The thugs now had hard dicks and their eyes got big as they watched the flick. The mean thug reached into his coat, dug out some private stash, lit up and started passing it between the three of them. The mean thug motioned for me to start sucking, so I got on my hands and knees between his legs, and started sucking his dick as he moaned, smoked, and I reached over with my right hand to stroke Brock’s dick, which was leaking precum like crazy. Lionel spoke up again, “We got us a good white bitch here, but I think we have taken it too easy – think we need to crank this party up and show this bitch what a homie dick can do.”

I was not sure what Lionel meant, but grabbed the bottle of poppers. Lionel leaned over, grabbed them from me and said, “No bitch, you are going to feel this.” I continued sucking the mean thug while Lionel got down on the floor behind me, spit into his hand, rubbed it on my ass, and slammed his raw dick up my hole. I tried to scream, but my mouth was full of thug dick, my body tensed, but I was pierced between two thugs. Again, Lionel did not fuck with skill, he just rammed my hole and started pulling all the way out and slamming in. I could tell I was bleeding as I felt the hot, warm, sticky trickle start making its way out my hole and down one leg. The mean thug was getting close, I did not want him cumming in my mouth and wanted it up my ass and tried easing off, but he pushed my head back down and started bucking his hips, and said “Oh faggot – you’re getting my nutt!” and he unloaded a thick shot of cum into my mouth. Wow – his cum tasted wonderful! That’s all Lionel needed to hear and he shot his load in my ass. Hot raw black cum in both holes, nothing better!!!

Brock by this time was almost frantic beating his dick, but the two thugs seemed in no hurry to pull out of either hole. Lionel finally slid out, sat back in the chair and said, “Stand up and turn around.” I did, he pried my cheeks apart and I thought he was going to lick my ass but instead, “Yeah bitch, now that’s what I’m talking about – look here yo – look at this pussy now – bleeding and shit.” Lionel turned me to the left so the thug brothers could look at my hole, the mean thug whistled, and when it was Brock’s turn to look he just stood, pushed me forward and slammed his dick up my ass. I could barely stand with him pummeling my hole and had to brace myself against the entertainment center. Lionel and Brock’s brother just laughed and then egged him. “Go B – like fucking a chick on her period – the bloodier it gets the fucking hotter it feels. Go on B.”

Brock did not last a minute and his body shuddered, trembled, and he gave me another load. The cum and blood was leaking out my ass pretty good now, I looked at Lionel and he gave me a knowing smile, a smile that said, “Yeah AIDs whore, we’re playing now, spinning the gun chamber, we’re all playing Russian Roulette.”

Lionel said, “Come here,” as he put his cigarette between his teeth, so I turned around again but instead of looking at my hole, he shoved two fingers of his right hand up my hole while using his left to open my cheeks. The thug brothers were sharing a smoke on the couch and watching as I winced, moaned, and tried not to run from Lionel who now had four fingers up my ass and was pushing harder.

“Now bitch, let’s see where you at,” Lionel said as he adjusted his hand into a wedge shape and tried getting his thumb up my ass along with his fingers. He was spreading my asshole wide, and even after all the fucking, damn that hurt! I started to ask him to stop, but Lionel was now holding onto my ass hard with his left hand and fucking harder with his right. “Shut up,” Lionel said, “Take it like a bitch.” Brock laughed and said, “The faggot likes that – look how his little dick is all hard and bouncing.”

Brock was already hard again watching Lionel, and after about 5 minutes, Lionel pulled his hand out of my ass. He had not gotten his whole hand in, no fucking way as he had big hands, but he did force his fingers and most of his hand, but the knuckles just would not go.

“You got something to eat? Make us some sandwiches or something,” Lionel said as he held his hand up for me to lick clean. I went to the kitchen, my ass aching with every step, to see what I could find. I could hear the three of them talking, but could not make out what they were saying. I grabbed some paper towels, wet them, and was gently wiping at my hole when Brock came in the kitchen, his big dick standing straight out. “Bend over faggot,” he said. I said, “No man, I umm, need to fix your sandwiches.” Brock was little, but strong too as he pushed me against the counter and said, “Lionel may take it easy on you faggot – not me – or my bother – now do the FUCK WHAT I SAY!” I turned around, grabbed the counter and Brock slammed into me, immediately pulled all the way out, slammed back in, and did that twice more and then left the kitchen. DAMN! What was that about? It hurt, but not as bad as I expected, seemed like Lionel’s hand had really opened up my hole as Brock went balls deep each time.

I made some sandwiches, took them to the guys, and sat on the floor by Lionel’s chair as we ate. They finished them quickly, Brock asked for more, and Lionel and the mean thug lit another smoke and finished off one of the bottles of rum. I put a different tape in the VCR, another gangbang one, but this one was even rougher – if these boys wanted to play let’s see how rough they could get. We sat around for a while, Brock was constantly hard and after about 15 minutes so were his brother and Lionel. They finished up their smoke and Lionel hit me on the arm and said, “Go to your bed – here take your poppers.”

I anxiously got up, grabbed one of the bottles of vodka, walked down the hall to my dark bedroom, took several swigs and laid on the bed. The vodka made me feel flush and hot, but did not ease the throbbing pain in my ass. The boys knew how to make a hole hurt and I loved it! I also loved that they made me bleed and was excited to know I may be infecting them or them me with more AIDs. I hope Dr Mike would be proud!

A few minutes later Lionel came in, closed the door, and took a long drink from the bottle of rum he had with him. I scooted to the end of the bed, waiting, eager to feel his big dick again. Lionel hit the rum bottle again, stood right in front of me and said in almost a whisper, “Now baby, time to play, remember our little chat? Yeah, well I want you to gnaw on my foreskin.” He then tugged on his dick, stretching his foreskin out, I opened my mouth and started nibbling on it. “Harder bitch, come on, bite on it, chew it!” I was afraid I would hurt him, but gnawed harder and Lionel started to moan and his dick started to get hard. Lionel said again, “HARDER!” So I said fuck it, and chomped down as hard as I could catching his foreskin between my fang teeth and heard a pop as my teeth broke his skin and caught his raw flesh. He jerked in reaction and yelled “FUCKING CHRIST BITCH!” making the hole I made in his skin even bigger as he slapped my face and I pulled away. I was afraid now, but Lionel looked at his dick, the trail of blood made from my bite, then at me, smiled and said, “Yeah baby – time for a little roulette.”

Lionel sat on the bed, leaned back, with his huge thick dick sticking almost straight up. “Get up here, put a little spit on your hole, hit your poppers, then squat over my dick and stay there,” he said. The first was easy enough, squatting over him a little harder as his dick/ass was close to the end of the bed and I felt like I was going to fall backwards, but by leaning a little forward I was able to balance myself, hit the poppers hard, and placed my hole over the head of Lionel’s dick, making his dick stand straight up and holding it in place with my ass and waited.

Lionel’s eyes were intense as he looked at me, he brought his hands up, put them on my shoulders and in one movement pushed me down while he thrust his dick up.  I screamed. His dick went part way in, ripping my hole open, then he pulled it out. He reached down, positioned his dick so it was resting against my hole again and repeated his slam. “This what you want pussy bitch?” Lionel asked, “This what you need? Tell me bitch, tell me bitch.”

I was whimpering in pain and ecstasy, and said, “Yes, please, please FUCK ME WITH THAT BLACK DICK – MAKE ME BLEED!” Lionel then snarled, and started slamming me harder and deeper as I had all I could do holding myself over his dick. “Sit all the way down,” Lionel said, and as I sat completely down on his dick, I could not believe how amazing he felt as his dick filled my ass and guts. Lionel then started to sit up and I had to grab onto his neck not to fall backwards. He scooted forward and I was surprised at how easy he moved with my weight on him. He then surprised me again as he stood up, holding me onto his dick. He turned so he could see his profile in the mirror over the bedroom dresser and started fucking, bouncing me up and down on his dick as I hung onto him with my arms around his neck.

Lionel fucked for a while and every thrust he went balls deep and then some as it felt like his balls were going up my ass too. Lionel then leaned in and I thought he was going to kiss me, but he moved to the spot on my left side where he bit me at the Metro station – where my neck meets my shoulder – and started biting and gnawing. His body was so hot, sweat was poring off him now, and my dick was caught between our slickened chests, the friction of the fucking making it leak precum like a faucet. I was afraid I was hurting his dick, but he was in total control and continued to power fuck me raw.

Lionel was now snarling and grunting like a wolf over a fresh kill as he bit into my shoulder. He started fucking harder, faster, and when Lionel bit down this time he broke the skin, I screamed out as the mix of blood and spit poured from the now fresh wound and immediately my cock exploded between us, coating our chests in my cum. That was all Lionel needed as he clamped down tight with his teeth, sinking them deep into my flesh as he cummed in me. This time his whole body shook and his load kept coming and coming and I could feel him shoot as he was so deep in my guts. His knees started to get week and he stumbled back, dropped onto the bed and I had to catch and brace myself not to fall off. He was panting hard now and I repositioned myself and tried to keep riding his dick, but he roughly pushed me off and said, “No NO, it’s too sensitive, get the fuck off!”

I sat to the side and Lionel rested only a minute, then he said, “Hit the vodka, grab the lube and the poppers and get on your hands and knees on the end there.” I took several big swigs of the vodka, set the lube by my side, and started hitting the poppers. Lionel got up, went behind me and I felt a cold stream of lotion running down my ass. He then started to work his fingers into my hole, spreading them, twisting them digging at my insides. Lionel pulled his fingers out, I heard the lotion squirt, then felt some more on my ass, and Lionel said, “Do a big hit of poppers and take a deep breath in and breathe out, and you better not run.” I did as the thug ordered, and when I let the breath out Lionel drove his hand like a wedge back into my ass and once again it caught on his knuckles. I gasped, started to ask him to stop because I don’t get fisted, but Lionel just held his hand there. The pain radiating out from my hole was unbelievable. I thought I could take a big dick, but his hand was huge and it hurt like hell. I tried moving my ass and all that did was wedge his knuckles deeper into my ass ring.

Lionel laughed, leaned forward and said, “I got you baby, I got you, you have been a good bitch today, but we are not done with you yet, now it is time to bust that pussy wide open you hear me? I am going to rip that pussy open now, get you ready for a special treat, now just relax.” Relax? How could I relax, I had a fucking huge black hand wedged in my ass. I hit the poppers again and now Lionel was gently moving his hand in small back and forth motions and squirting lube around where his hand met my ass. He pushed a little harder and it made me jump and I pulled away hard, which was a mistake as the pain of his hand coming free was worse then when it was in there.

“Fuck bitch! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TRYING TO RUN! God damn – get those pillows, put them under you with your ass up in the air.” Lionel said. I did as he asked, but was scared. I did not want his hand up there, yet the pressure had been like nothing I had ever felt. I hit the poppers, Lionel got behind me on the bed and said, “Now bitch, you got no place to run, breathe out.” I let out a long breath and Lionel shoved his hand back into my waiting ass as deep as it would go. It still caught on the knuckles, but seemed to be a little deeper and I hit the poppers again. Lionel squirted more lotion, I kept hitting the poppers and trying to relax as he pushed with a constant pressure and sort of jiggling his hand side to side and back and forth. Lionel then bent down and kissed my ass cheek, licked it, and then bit hard! I was surprised and it hurt like hell and when I cried out, my ass ring contracted and relaxed a little in reflex and his hand went in a little more. FUCK THAT HURT!

Lionel laughed, squirted some more lotion, jiggled his hand, and bent down and bit me again, this time harder. Again, when I cried out, my ass ring relaxed a little in reflex and Lionel leaned down and said, “Hold right there bitch, time to get that pussy fully ripped.” I hit the poppers hard, breathed deep as the pressure from his hand increased and felt the right side of his hand go in a little deeper, then the big middle knuckle catch, increased push from Lionel and then his knuckles popped through my ass ring and I was being ripped and stretched by the meat of his hand.

“OH FUCK STOP, PLEASE STOP, FUCK!!” I cried out. Lionel said, “You good baby, you good, I got you, now take it BITCH!!!” With that Lionel started fucking my hole with his hand, pulling back through the ring and each time he pushed in I took more and more of his hand. I was sniffing the poppers as much as I could and Lionel alternated between biting my ass hard and moving his hand in an out. He did not go deep, just focused on my outer ring, but I knew my ass was bleeding again, the pain was sharp, and my dick was limp and shriveled up as there was no joy in this for me.

Lionel pulled his hand all the way out, told me to hit the vodka, and I took a few big swallows and started choking and coughing. He laughed and said, “They call me the pussy ripper bitch, now you know why, and right now, I bet you are realizing just how good that felt, how much you like this mandingo ripping you up with his hand.”

He was right, my ass felt so empty and while the pain was incredible, I also realized my dick was starting to get hard again and that I wanted to feel more. I knelt back over the pillows with my ass up, hit the poppers and tried to relax. Lionel growled a little, poured some lotion on my hole and drove his hand back through my ass ring. I screamed out, but also pushed my ass back a little to meet him. Lionel was now fucking my hole at a pretty good rhythm with his hand, pulling in and out through the ring, forcing it to take him, and every now and then he seemed to spread his hand a little so it was less of a wedge and more of a fucking baseball bat.

LIONEL SAID, “TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT BITCH, TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED.” “RAPE IT, PLEASE RAPE IT, RIP MY PUSSY UP, I’LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE RAPE ME!” I BEGGED.

Lionel paused, “That’s all I needed to hear,” as he slid his hand out of my ass, stood up, and said, “You better hit that vodka hard, you got until I get back,” and he left the bedroom. God my ass felt to empty, I needed to get fucked so bad, remembered what he said and hit the vodka hard. I was now pretty buzzed – ok maybe even a little drunk – but hell, it helped ease the pain, so I drank some more and felt it burn my guts. The bedroom door opened and in walked Lionel, followed by the mean thug and Brock. Lionel said, “Get up.” I stood up, he pushed the pillows away, the mean thug lay on his back with his hips near the end of the bed and his feet flat on the floor. Lionel said, “I told my boys here what you said, that you were willing to do anything to be raped and ripped open and that I got that pussy of yours all ready for what they need, now get up on his dick.”

I got up on the bed, straddled the mean thug, hit the poppers, then slid down on his dick that was all slick with some lube that Lionel had squirted on it. That was strange, they always fucked me pretty dry, but the lube felt good as my ass hurt like hell. The mean thug started pushing his hips up into my ass, and my ass was so open there was no resistance and he went balls deep. Now that my hole was open, his dick did not feel as great, and I was sort of disappointed that this was it. Lionel then said, “OK bitch, time for that special treat I told you about, bend forward onto his chest, that’s it, now push your ass back some, yeah good, OK, stay just like that and hit those poppers.” I put my head to my left side, hit the poppers, and wondered what was happening as the mean thug had stopped fucking and had wrapped his big arms completely around me and was holding me tight to his chest. I then felt Lionel squirt more lotion on my hole and he started working his fingers in beside the dick that was already in there. Aahh that felt good! Much better, I was feeling full again and I was moaning with pleasure. Lionel then moved his fingers to the top side of my hole and kind of splayed them out like he was opening my hole more. I was not sure what was going on but then felt him remove his fingers and they were replaced with something bigger and harder – Brock’s dick!

BROCK WAS TRYING TO PUSH HIS DICK INTO MY HOLE BESIDE HIS BROTHER’S, well on top of his brothers, in the space where Lionel had just had his fingers. “NO, stop, fuck, NO, please don’t,” I screamed. The mean thug laughed and said, “Faggot bitch, that’s it, cry all you want, but we are tearing that pussy up whether you like it or not until we are done.”

Lionel was now working his fingers in my hole again, guiding Brock’s dick and giving Brock instructions on where to stand, how to go slow at first, then when he judged I was ready, Lionel he told Brock to go ahead, rape it hard and make that pussy bloody and raw. I had taken plenty of cum already and was done. I’d had enough. I tried to struggle, but the mean thug held me tight and squeezed the breath out of me as Lionel worked with Brock, and his dick head then was wedged into my open hole.

“Fuck the faggot B,” the mean thug said, “Rape that pussy.” Brock obliged and started pushing his dick further into my ass, with Lionel continuing to instruct him and squirt lube on my hole and wipe it around the two dicks now ripping my ass open. The mean thug lay still, holding me close, while Brock pushed in as far as he could. I am not sure how many inches he actually got it, but my hole was on fire and I was begging, crying, and pleading for them to stop.

Lionel then crawled onto the bed and said, “He’s in, let him go man, time to fill that mouth so he shuts up – now you two break that shit open.” The two brothers started fucking, Brock had more motion, while his older brother bucked his hips up. Their dicks began working together to fuck me deeper and wider then I had ever been fucked. They were brutal, and Brock was doing his best to go balls deep, my ass resisting the entire time.

Lionel was now squatting on the bed, over the mean thugs head, with his dick out, “Open that mouth – let me fuck that throat,” he said as I looked up and he held his dick out, pointing to the spot where I had bit through his foreskin earlier, which was now dark and bruised. I used my arms to push myself up a little off the thug’s chest and opened my mouth. Lionel started throat fucking me, all the while egging on the brothers, “Yeah boys, rape it, rape that white hole, I want to see it bleed, got us a good bitch here, yeah boys, rape it.” As Lionel was talking, what had been nothing but pain changed – I realized I was getting three raw dicks at once! My ass still hurt and I cort of chuckled as I thought this must be how a poodle bitch feels when a pit bull mounts her. I wanted them – wanted their cum and wanted to cover their dicks in my AIDs infected blood.

I started to moan when I felt Brock stiffen up and shoot his cum. He didn’t say a word, but I guess Lionel could tell as he said, “FUCK YEAH! Cum in that bitch boy! Cum in the faggot, but don’t pull out until your brother is done.” Brock obeyed and kept fucking, mixing his cum in with the blood, lube and making it nice and sloppy for his brother, who shot next. “Fucking faggot cunt! FAGGOT TAKE MY CUM!” he yelled as he shot. I JUST GOT FUCKED RAW AND BRED BY TWO BROTHERS – TWISTED DNA!

I was now trying to push my ass back onto their dicks – I wanted them deeper – wanted it harder – but Brock pulled out, I yelped in pain, Lionel pulled out of my throat, looked at the mean thug and said, “Can you hold up man? I’m close.” The thug shook his head, so Lionel got off the bed, slid up behind us, and guided his dick into my ass where Brock had just been as he placed his hands on my shoulders, digging his nails into the open bite mark he had left on me.

“MAKE ME YOUR BITCH – FUCK ME – RAPE IT – FUCK ME HARDER!” I cried out. I just kept repeating that over and over, trying to push my ass back as Lionel stopped, pulled all the way, slide back in, and did that again. “Yeah bitch, we ripped your pussy good, got you nice and bloody, FUCKING WHITE BITCH – TAKE MY BLACK NUTT.” Lionel shot his load, his fingers digging into my shoulders harder. He shook, spasmed, and I felt his cock get thicker as he exploded in me.

Lionel leaned over onto me, breathing hard, and the mean thug spoke up, “Get the fuck off man, you’re heavy as shit.” Lionel pulled his dick out of my ass, which was followed by a stream of juice. He stepped back, I slid off the thug’s dick, and laid on the bed. I guess Brock had gone into the living room as he was not there. Lionel sat on the bed, while the thug went to look for his brother. Lionel grabbed the bottle of rum, took a big swig, then said, “You ok? We just made you an OREO cookie,” he laughed. I shook my head and said, “I think so.” Lionel nodded and whispered, “You want me to come back sometime on the DL? I need someone who let’s me fuck like I want, a hole to use and abuse, just you and me.” I shook my head yes, Lionel nodded, stood up and went out to the living room. I grabbed a towel, was a little scared by all the blood I wiped off my ass, threw on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and went out.

They were all getting dressed and I noticed a small pile of stuff on the couch – my portable music player/jam box, my portable TV from the bedroom (when did they take that?), and a couple bottles of liquor. The mean thug saw I noticed and said, “We told you, you had to pay the tax, so this should cover it for today. Now show us your wallet, we need some cash too.” I handed over what cash was left, and he said, “OK give us your number, I think Brock here may be coming back later tonight, fucker is always horny, and like we said earlier, we need another bitch to whore out, and you got some good pussy that is all broken in now, so be ready when we call.”

Brock and his older brother went out the door and I handed my number to Lionel, who smiled wide and said, “Take care of them babies now.”

Part 4 - Dr Mike’s House Call and Brock Returns

It was now almost 7:00 p.m, we had been fucking, drinking, and partying all damn day. Every step I took hurt, my ass burned, I was pretty buzzed, and I was still bleeding a little. I held in all the cum as long as I could like Dr Mike ordered me to always do, but finally had to use the bathroom. I was a little scared seeing all the red colored juice come out of my ass and when I wiped, there was bright red blood showing and I was afraid maybe something was wrong. Damn! I figured I better call Dr Mike just in case.

I called Dr Mike’s private line and did not get an answer, so I called his service and they said they would page him. I was getting more nervous as I waited and finally Dr Mike called back. “Hello, yes, this is Dr Mike, you called?” God, just hearing his voice made my dick hard, and believe it or not, my ass twitch thinking about him fucking me. What the hell was wrong with me?

I explained to Dr Mike what had happened, was afraid he would be upset, so kept saying I was taking as much raw dick as I could like he told me and had even skipped work, but things maybe got a little out of control and I was scared. Dr Mike said, “Well, first, I am glad to hear that you are following orders and doing exactly what I told you. I know who Lionel is, and will have a little chat with him, but, as he seems to be assisting in your treatment, I am not displeased at all, so do not be concerned about that. Frankly, I find this new twist interesting and will have to make a note in your files, especially as it regards this other fellow that I do not know and his little brother, what was his name again? Brock, yes Brock.”

“Back to the pressing item of the continued bleeding. I doubt that anything is wrong, it is just your body reacting to something new and previously never experienced, however, I should check you out just to be sure. Relax, keep the area dry, and try not to irritate it. I will be there shortly,” Dr Mike said and then hung up. About 30 minutes later Dr Mike showed up. His smell seemed to fill the room, and as he walked by and his body brushed my arm, my dick got hard, and chest tightened, and I just wanted to kneel at his feet. Dr Mike took off his coat, looked around the living room and said, “It smells like smoke, liquor, and sex in here.” I was not sure if that was good or bad and did not say anything.

“Come on, let’s go into the bathroom and see what is going on,” Dr Mike said as he walked down the hall with a small bag he had brought with him. We stepped in the bathroom, I took my shorts off, bent over with my hands on the tub as Dr Mike sat on the toilet, took out one of those little light things they use to look up your nose and in your ears at the doctor’s office, and spread my cheeks. Dr Mike said, “Reach back with one hand and pull your cheek apart, that’s it, OK, now let me look, hmmm, well yes, they fucked you good for sure, gave you a nice swollen rosebud of an ass today, better even then Charles did,” he chuckled, “Charles sure won’t like that when I tell him he was outdone by a couple kids.” Dr Mike continued probing at my hole, asking where it hurt most, first with one finger, then a couple. I yelped a few times, and tried to pull away once or twice, but he carefully continued his exam, including rubbing his fingers over the bite marks on my ass.

“Well, it appears that Lionel knows what he is doing as I do not see any permanent damage that is immediately visible, however I need to do a couple more tests. Stand up,” Dr Mike said. I stood up, Dr Mike stood up and guided me in front of the toilet and said, “Bend over again for me.” As I was bending over I could see in the big mirror on the wall that ran from behind the toilet all the way across in front of the sink that Dr Mike was unbuttoning his pants. He then slipped them off but left his shoes on. What was he planning?

I did not ask, as I knew it did not matter, I would do what ever Dr Mike wanted. Dr Mike ran his hands over my ass and pressed and squeezed at the spots where Lionel had bit me. He did not say a word, but kept rubbing my ass. He then spread my cheeks wide with both hands and I felt the head of his dick nestle up next to my swollen and bruised hole. I braced myself for the pain, but he did not push it right in. After what seemed liked a few minutes, I felt a splash of hot liquid at my hole and the sound of liquid hitting the tiled floor, followed by another. I looked up into the mirror and Dr Mike had a look of intense concentration on his face, and then another hot splash hit my hole and this time Dr Mike pushed his dick into my ass balls deep and let loose a hot geyser of piss.

I gasped a little as he popped through my bruised ass ring, but it felt great as he went balls deep, and the feeling of his hot piss made me feel full, warm, and wonderful. How much piss did he have? It just kept flowing, and finally Dr Mike finished pissing in my ass, pulled his dick out, trailing piss down my leg and onto the floor as he said, “I’ve been saving that up today, so this is good timing. Clean me up.” I turned around, knelt, and sucked his dick, licking the piss off the shaft, then his balls. “Now the floor,” Dr Mike said, so I then licked up the piss that had splashed on the tile earlier and that had dripped out when he pulled out. I even licked a few stray drops off his shoes.

“Get up and let it out in the toilet, but don’t flush it and toss any toilet paper into the trash can, not the toilet, as I need to see what comes out,” Dr Mike said. I turned, sat on the toilet and let the flood of hot liquid come out. Dr Mike had stepped off to the side and was scrounging around in his bag. I finished, wiped, tossed the toilet paper into the trash can and stood up. The toilet was now full of dark golden liquid and Dr Mike stepped over to see, and lifted the seat up as well.

“Very good, I do not see any small blood clots or signs of internal trauma, so that is good. Step back here,” Dr Mike said as he had me stand in front of the toilet like before and he got behind me. “Bend over,” he said as I started to put the lid and seat down on the toilet, Dr Mike slapped my ass hard where the bite marks were, “Did I tell you to put that down? No, now bend over, put your hands on the toilet bowl and get your head down there. I want you to smell that, that’s the smell of me in your ass.”

I did as Dr Mike said, bent over, and put my head as close down to the toilet full of ass juice and Dr Mike’s piss as far as I could. Dr Mike then spread my cheeks, and with his left hand slid two fingers up my ass and began digging and clawing at my insides. I was already raw and this sent hot fresh pain through my body. I tensed, but did not say anything. He withdrew his fingers and I could see him in the mirror looking at them, he then licked them off, spread my cheeks with both hands and this time there was no warning as his dick ripped through my ass ring and Dr Mike went balls deep. I cried out.

“You like how this hurts?” Dr Mike asked, “What do you want? You want some more toxic cum? You want this cum? Fuck yeah, give you my death cum, take my death cum, let me in your hole, nice AIDS HOLE!!!!” Dr Mike was fucking me hard now and I was whimpering as my head banged against the toilet and the smell of his piss filled my nostrils.

“GIVE ME THAT ASS, MY GOOD AIDS ASS, OH GOOD, GIVE ME YOUR AIDS ASS!!!” DR MIKE SAID LOUDLY AS HE CUMMED IN ME. He pounded me a couple more times, yanked out in one pull, picked up his little light, turned me around, closed the toilet lid, sat down, and looked at my ass again.

He probed at my hole with his fingers and I begged, “Please, I want to taste you, please let me taste you.” Dr Mike paused, continued his exam, shoved three fingers in my hole, worked them around, pulled them out and said, “Here, clean this off.” I sucked his fingers like a calf sucking a cow teat for the first time. He then pushed me down and I licked his dick off, and winced when he grabbed my shoulder. Once clean, he stood up, and told me to take off my shirt. The bite mark from Lionel was swollen, red, and a big black and blue area was forming around it too where he had gnawed and squeezed. Dr Mike shook his head and said, “A bite can be a nasty thing as the human mouth is full of germs. You need to keep this clean, keep this ointment on it, and if it seems to get worse over the next couple of days let me know. If you get a good infection, I may take advantage of that for another treatment, however, we cannot let this go on long if that is the case.” I nodded and Dr Mike walked out to the living room and got dressed.

“Continue to do as I instructed,” Dr Mike said, “I am very proud of you and your treatment program. You have advanced farther than I had anticipated, so I think it may be time to up your treatment program, so I will have to think about how best to do that. I also want you to come in for some follow-up blood work in a couple weeks. I want to document your viral load, and other issues as I may need to use you for something special in a few months.”

Dr Mike went on, “Your ass is fine, you have a few rips in lining of your ass ring, but nothing to be concerned about and most of the pain you are feeling right now is from having your ass ring stretched. Now listen well, I DO NOT WANT YOU BEING FISTED ON A REGULAR BASIS. While what he did today was not really fisting, even that is not something I want you to do often. Occasionally is fine, and knowing your ass can take two dicks at once, well, wait until I tell Charles, I expect he and Roger will be planning a visit with you soon,” Dr Mike laughed loud and hard with that, put his coat on, and left.

I was exhausted, it had been a long day, but I was still horny as hell. I went into the bathroom, smelled the piss again that Dr Mike I had put inside me before I flushed the toilet, then stuck my fingers up my ass, worked them around, and took my time licking off the juice that slicked them up. I fingered myself a little more and realized that was just making it worse, do I decided to grab something to eat and crash as it was almost 9:00 p.m. and I had to get some rest for work.

I had not been asleep long when the phone rang. I barely registered what it was and heard the answering machine pick up. No one left a message and I was quickly focusing on going back to sleep when the phone rang again. I was awake enough this time to realize what it was, reached over and answered a groggy, “Hello?” “Yo, hey, can I come up,” someone said.

“Who is this?” I asked. “Look faggot, I’ll be there in 5 minutes- walking up from the bus stop now,” and he hung up.

It must be Brock, his brother said he would come back, but I did not expect that would be tonight. Shit, I have to work tomorrow. In just about 5 minutes the phone rang and I buzzed him. Brock was wearing the same Redskins jersey under his coat, plopped down on the couch and said, “Put that video back on, the one with the guys roughing up the chicks, I liked that, you like that faggot? I think you do, you liked it when we roughed you up,” Brock laughed and continued, “I also want some more of that rum you got, the Bacardi, not that dark Jamaican shit my brother likes, and some smokes too, I need some smokes.” Damn, I think that was more words in 15 seconds than he had said to me all day.

I put the movie in the VCR, turned on the stereo and moved the small speaker back by the door, went to the kitchen and got the rum and smokes for Brock. I came back and Brock was naked and already hard and stroking his dick watching the poor girl on the tape get slapped, her hair pulled, and pillaged by a group of black guys. I smiled and shook my head and said, “Damn man, don’t you ever get soft?”

Brock looked at me, laughed, and said, “Naw, I’m always hard, but especially if I have been partying, I can then fuck for hours, and that’s where I just came from, partying with my brothers. Most chicks can’t take me, not only because I got a big dick, but they just cannot keep up and make me stop. But you faggot, you hung in there today and you can’t make me stop can you? No, I don’t think so. You won’t call the cops, fucking pigs in DC won’t help you if you call saying some dick raped you especially when they hear what a slut you are for dick.”

He was right, who would I call, and he knew I was a slut and whore for big dick, so fine. He wanted to be the big man in charge, let’s see what he had.

“Yeah man, you’re right, but usually a guy your size, who’s alone now, can’t force me to do anything. I am bigger than you and you wouldn’t want your bother to know some faggot beat your ass would you?” Brock set his drink down, put the cigarette between his teeth, reached into his coat, and pulled out a pocket knife that he then opened.

“THIS IS WHAT PUTS ME IN CHARGE FAGGOT, YOU GOT THAT? THIS! SO WHO’S IN CHARGE NOW?” BROCK SAID. Good, boy who wanted to prove he’s in charge, but I think he needed some help learning. “Relax man, be cool, I’m just shitting with you, you’re right, you’re in charge, and don’t be afraid to show me. Your brother is not here and whatever we do stays with us.” Brock sat back, put the knife back in his pocket, nodded, and kept smoking. When he was finished I asked him, “Want to go in the bathroom and fuck? I think you will like looking in the mirror.”

Brock said, “Yeah,” so we got up and he followed me into the bathroom. I did not stop in the bedroom and get the poppers as I wanted to feel this, and figured my ass was plenty open from earlier as I had taken Dr Mike. Brock was stroking his dick and I told him, “Get as rough and nasty as you want man, I can take it like no chick can, so whatever you want to do.” I bent over and watched Brock as he watched himself and me in the mirror. Brock tried shoving his dick in, but my ass was pretty dry now, so I said, “We can do whatever you want, and if you want to use some lotion that is cool, you will slide right in, but frankly won’t hurt all that much. But, if you want to make it hurt and maybe bleed again like before, just a little spit on your dick or around my hole is enough to get you in.”

Brock nodded, spit on his hand, rubbed it on the head of his dick and tried again. It was still pretty dry, but there was enough spit to let him force his dick into my ass and tear me up a little as he did. I told him, “Good man, that was good, now pull it all the way out, spit on it some more, and do that again. Do that a couple times until it gets wet, and to make it really hurt keep pulling all the way out and fuck as deep and hard as you can.”

He did exactly as I said, who was in charge here? Made me laugh a little on the inside, but I then focused on taking his big dick. I looked in the mirror and Brock had a cross between a smile and a sneer on his face. “Does that feel good? You like that pussy? Huh? You gonna rape that hole?” I asked.

Brock just nodded his head, reached forward, using both hands he grabbed my hair, and even though my hair was not that long, it was enough for him to yank my head backwards as he fucked. “Yeah boy, that’s it, fuck it good, fuck yeah! Man you fuck way better than your brother and your dick is bigger too, yeah make it hurt now, make it hurt, MAKE IT BLEED!!” Brock seemed to like to hear me talk dirty so I kept up and he just keep smiling and fucking rough and deep. Little did he know I wanted his dick covered with my blood for other reasons – I wanted to infect him, POZ him, give him a lifetime of sharing toxic cum with unwilling and unknowing pussies and other faggots.

AFTER A WHILE HE STARTED DOING BIG, LONG, DEEP STROKES, “GIVE ME THAT CUM! CUM UP MY PUSSY – FUCK THIS FAGGOT, MAKE THIS FAGGOT YOUR PUSSY, SHOW THIS FAGGOT      WHO IS IN CHARGE?” BROCK YANKED MY HAIR HARDER, WENT BALLS DEEP, AND GAVE ME HIS LOAD. He was breathing hard as he pumped in and out of my hole, “Felt so good man, so good, now to make it hurt more, when you are ready, pull out all at once, quick and hard, will feel like you are ripping my guts out.” Brock did as he was told, and I immediately knelt down and looked at his slimy covered dick. He was still pretty hard as I sucked and licked him clean, making Brock moan. He then pulled away and said he had to piss.

“Piss in my mouth,” I said, “Or up my ass, let me take it for you like a faggot should.” Brock looked shocked, confused, disgusted, but his dick stayed hard and he took a few seconds to reply so I knew he was thinking out it. “Naw man, I’m not into all that nasty shit,” he said, so I replied, “No problem man,” and went back out to the living room knowing I might not get his piss tonight, but I would get it.

Brock came out, sat back on the couch, lit up a smoke, and drank, and I started drinking too. I realized there was no way I was going to be able to work the next morning and went into the bedroom, called the office and left a message saying I had not felt well, had to have the doctor come to my apartment, and would not be in tomorrow either. I went back out and even half hard, Brock’s dick was meaty and impressive and I wanted more, but knew I had to take it easy with him. Brock reached into his coat, grabbed something and went into the bathroom and closed the door. He came back out, stuffed whatever he had back into his coat, sat back and lit up another cigarette. He smoked two more right in a row and with every puff it seemed his dick got a little bigger and harder watching the porn.

He asked me what else I had for movies, so I showed him, and he decided he liked the one we were watching so I hit rewind and started the tape again. “Suck my dick faggot,” Brock said, so I got on my knees in front of the couch, looked up at him and said, “Just let me know how you want to do this. You can let me suck you like I sucked your bother in the library or here earlier and let me do the work, or if you want to get really nasty I can lay down with my head over the edge of the couch and you can rape my throat.” Brock set the drink down, put out his cigarette and said, “Get on the couch.”

I got up, sat on the couch, swung my legs up and onto the back of the couch and scooted my ass as far back as I could so my head was hanging off the front. I opened my mouth and looked up to see Brock’s balls and dick moving towards me. He pushed his dick down into my throat and I tried to swallow to allow him to go deep like Charles did when he raped my throat. Brock thrust several times, but it was a bad angle, so I pushed him to the side and said, “I think it will work better if you lean forward a bit, then you can angle your dick down my throat. Remember, you’re in charge so rape it man.”

Brock shook his head, and did as I told him, angled forward and started fucking my throat. I opened and swallowed and his dick went deep. I started to gag, but Brock kept fucking. Not bad for his first time, but he stopped after a minute and said, “Naw, I don’t like this, I want to fuck.” So I swung my legs around and lay on my stomach flat on the couch. Brock climbed onto me and I told him, “Here, let me spread my cheeks open, and if you want to make it hurt, line up your dick head then punch it deep and hard as you can.”

He did as I instructed and soon Brock’s big black dick was fucking me again, pushing his nutt deeper and deeper. Brock was now watching the movie and fucking in almost a mimicked rhythm to the guys on the screen. He fucked for a while and good thing he was not as physically big as his brother or else I would not have been able to breathe. He started to pick up the pace, so I knew he was close, and as he fucked faster I spread my cheeks so he could dig deep. When I did, Brock moaned, adjusted his weight a little and bit down onto my shoulder where Lionel had bit me. I screamed out, he bit harder and shot his cum. He continued to bite down on my shoulder as his dick softened up a little, but he continued pumping and grinding and before long his dick was fully hard again. Brock was watching the movie again and kept pumping and grinding and his dick felt so good in my ass. After a while he stopped, got up, rummaged in his coat pocket and went to the bathroom.

“Damn faggot! You got some good pussy,” Brock said when he came back. “You like this dick don’t you? You like being fucked huh?” I smiled, “Yes please, fuck me hard, can you fuck some more? Harder, nastier?”

Brock patted his coat pocket, and said, “I plan to fuck you all night, can make sure of that.” I got down onto the floor, laid on my back, lifted my legs and held them back, and said, “Come on then, no spit this time just use the cum you already gave me, I want it to hurt bad, see how rough you can fuck.” Brock took the bait as his dick immediately was back to life. Brock got down on the floor, positioned himself over me and said, “You want it faggot?” I took one hand and guided his dick to my hole, lifted my legs a little further back and said, “Now – rape it with that big black dick!!!”

I screamed when he slammed it in and Brock showed no mercy as he pummeled my hole. I begged him to fuck me harder, faster, deeper like the chick being gangbanged on the TV, and Brock obeyed. After a while he said he needed a break and I was disappointed that he stopped and without cumming in me, but understood. I had him follow me into the bathroom so he could see how bruised and bloody my hole was and assured him I liked that, and wanted more. The sight of my bruised hole turned him on as he immediately got down behind me and started tongue fucking me, lapping at my ass, and I knew he was getting the metallic taste of blood along with his cum. THE MORE WAYS I COULD EXPOSE HIM TO MY AIDS, THE BETTER.

That was how the rest of the night went and a good part of the next day. Brock visiting the bathroom with the contents of his coat pocket, his dick getting hard and needing attention, and me instructing him on new and different ways in which to fuck me rougher and harder. By the time he left I could barely take a step and called off work the next day too to recover.

I saw Brock pretty frequently after that first night and the boy never disappointed. Lionel came to see me alone a number of times and a couple times with some other big dicked DL guys he pimped me out to. I also got to see Lionel, Brock and his brother all together a few times too when they were feeling really freaky and wanted to double dick me down.

All stories for another time.

(*For a lot more action with Lionel – see the series: The Breeders Market – The Tours and Training Begin: A Sire Chronicles Story)

• Upvote 3