Rough Sex

bigjay100

Have been on both sides of it. I wouldn't say raped, as in not all the time, but there were periods when a scene was too intense and I wanted it to stop but was told to shut up and take it.  That's just the consequence of getting into submissive talk, but then the reality is different. I promised not to say no, so...

Guest Dickmagnet

I've had it a few times when i'm face down ass up & the fucker is on top of me with his cock buried deep in my ass, Sometimes i get my mouth restrained so i cannot groan or sometimes i am being pinned down on the ground getting forced to take there bare dick deep in my hole, It's times like this when i know i am getting fucked against my will, Even when i try to move i cannot so it's a form of rape until there load has been shot deep in me as far as it will go. i let it happen because on one side i want to be abused like this & on the other side i cannot escape even if i wanted to.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I see that there's a difference between rape and "rape."  If you have no say in what's going on, if you didn't ask to have the sex done to you, and can't make it stop at any time, then you are being really raped. From everything I've seen and read, that's psychologically damaging. I'm not up for that.

Play-rape, where you are surrendering a lot of control to one or more guys and those guys are going to go at you pretty hard, is something different. I've fantasized about that, have some desire for it, and hope to get something close to it one day. But that's only because I know that I could end it at any time. That makes for a different experience entirely.

I've had some hot scenes with guys who don't even feel it unless you rough 'em up and plow 'em hard. It feels good. Damn good. I shot hard and nasty and the bottom tends to act like it's his orgasm when I come.

Every top should have the experience sometime of taking his pleasure as he wants it, regardless of pain or consequences for the bottom. "Consensual rape" is powerful and intense. 

• Upvote 2

i had that experience only once.

I was traveling on business and decided to try getting raped. A few weeks before I left, I posted my desire on boards. One guy responded. We exchanged info and i sent him my picture. The day before i left he let me know he had some friends to join him. 

We made arrangements to start on Friday night and do the weekend. When I checked-in, i texted him my room number. On Friday i was to go to a local bar wearing jeans, boots and tank-top. The jeans were to be 3 sizes too small and no underwear or socks. i was to walk to the bar and inside, drink 3 beers. Then leave at 9pm/  I was forbidden to use the restroom. I guy sat beside me and bought me an other beer. we talked and he bought me 3 more. I was ready to piss myself and saw it was 5 after 9. i thanked him and left.

It was a bit of a walk back to the hotel. At my room, i placed cardboard in the door so it would close, but not lock. As per my instructions, i stripped and layed on the bed, uncovered. i was working on not pissing. i jumped when the door burst open and 5 guys entered. They turned me over and i felt a hard cock thrust deep into my un-lubracated ass. The pressure made me pee a little as they laughed. 

My ass filled with the first, of many loads, he pulled out and forced me to lay in my piss. Not being able to stop, i continued emptying my bladder. They moved me to the extra bed and continued fucking my ass and mouth. They slapped and hit me as i was fucked. 

Needing a break, they took me into the bathroom and took turns pissing in my mouth and on me. The laughed when they saw my cock get hard as they were pissing in and on me.

They continued using me the weekend, leaving late Sunday evening.

I hope that i can repeat this again and again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have found that many of the straight and DL ('down low') guys I have - and still - connect with are into rape/'rape play' and for them it's about the power, getting off and fucking without meaning it's a 'gay thing', the thrill of the extreme and taboo, etc. I believe there are lines between rape and 'rape play' and no matter how you define them, someone will object or disagree or argue and I would never wish to diminish the pain or someone's feeling who felt they were truly violated.

For me, I've had a lot of rough/'rape play' sex and loved it - but not always at the time it happened or in that exact moment so I thought, yet in hindsight I did. I used to have a straight BBC fuck buddy who got off on finding some random street dude to bring to my house, watch the guy fuck and breed me and then send him on his way, then my buddy would 'rape' my ass. It was never about what position was good for me, lube or not, poppers or not, he just wanted a hole to ram hard, raw, and breed as long and however he wanted it. Sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 5 hours depending on what drugs he was on. There was always a bit of edge, fear, taboo, pleasure, pain, post fuck guilt that lasted all of 2 minutes before I was wondering when he would call me again.

One night, a guy he brought to my house seemed sketchy from the start, but I figured it was just me being paranoid from partying. Things quickly progressed and I eagerly wanted him as his dick was huge, he was a total thug, even just watching me suck this guy made my buddy hard and horned, which made me excited. Because of his size I tried to orchestrate the position and more, but he got rough and started fucking me the way he wanted, I resisted, he got rougher - and harder and more horned the more I did so. At that moment I said no, wanted him to stop, and me trying to do that released all chains holding both of them back. My BBC buddy had found a dude even more into rape fucking than he was and they urged each other on. Long story short, that was the first time my buddy had ever let another guy stay longer than a quick nutt and together they 'raped' me throughout the good part of a day. For me, after that initial moment, I knew I wanted it and while it hurt, also enjoyed it and also knew what they wanted and played along so they heard what they wanted to. I had the post-fuck, "What the hell did I do guilt," but also was eager for next time I could see either or both of them again and was glad when I did.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Lots of guys have this fantasy.  Rough sex is fun, but be ready for what you might be getting into.  Some guys will give you exactly what you want, so be careful what you wish for.  It's not for the weak of heart.

Guest BBBoyfromTN
On 8/15/2016 at 3:16 AM, CumBustion said:

First time I was raped, I was 14. It does something to you that is hard to explain. It's like I have a certain vibe or look in my eyes that lets other predatory types know that I'm an easy target. I've heard this from other rape victims, too. It's like we're marked for life, once you get raped, chances are you'll be raped again. Some victims totally implode, while others build a coping mechanism.

My coping mechanism was to become a total slut. For the next 10 years, I had hundreds, if not thousands, of random hook ups, one night stands, anon sex, group sex, sex parties, trains/gangbangs, short term BFs, long term BFs that I cheated on, got paid for sex, etc. still though, there were times when I didn't want sex. I'd be in a park/public area, party, club, or bar and a guy would approach me. I'd say no but I could already tell they weren't gonna take no for an answer. Before I know it, I'm being forced or hit or drugged (sometimes all three) and eventslly sexually assaulted. Then my other coping mechanism would kick in and I'd either numb out or go with it and "enjoy" it.

Yes they say you can't rape the willing. When the mood hits me, I look for those predators, the ones with the look in their eyes. I don't even have to put out signals of interest/flirt. They can feel my rape victim vibe and the hone in like a shark. I'll act the part and be weak or tipsy. I'll follow them to their car, dark alley, back room, bathroom, hotel room, etc. I'll scream no and stop. I'll get choked or hit...and raped. In a perverse way, its the ultimate form of BDSM, one without a safe word.

Word of advice: the real rapists, the real predators, the ones who've done it all their lives, you'll never see them coming. They're smooth, you'll never get a good description of them, and they always use a condom. They work fast and will most likely fuck you from behind. Before you can even utter WTF, your pants will be off and he'll be fucking you hard, fast, and without mercy. When its over you'll be crying or smiling, depending on your coping mechanism.

Wow...I had often thought this had only happened to me until I opened up in therapy and had talked with some buds. They way you express it is so on point. I’ve been raped more times than I can remember and I’ve come to realize that I must send out body language and facial expressions that guys who want to exploit me pick up on. I’ve noticed it in other guys too and if I’m being honest, I’ve exploited them too. Some guys have submissive tendencies and get into situations where it strays into the nonconsensual rougher sex that borders rap and into full on rape. It’s that gray area of nonconsensual that isn’t quite full on rape that’s tricky and I wind up there sometimes out of confusion both when being fucked and doing the fucking. I can have fun sexually without going there and it’s terrifying when it does because you lose co trol, you don’t know how far it’s going to go or where it’s gonna end.

i had that happen this past weekend when I was in Galveston. I’d picked up this hot straight college boy who was slightly taller than me but had quite a few pounds on me. He was taking the lead with us, kissing me, but then the wrestling and slapping started. At first it was playful but then got rough. I kind of liked it but quickly it got scary. It didn’t take long before he was forcing his bare unlubed cock in my ass rough and hard. I struggled and tried telling him he didn’t have to be so rough but he told me he knew what I wanted and it was gonna be this way. I knew I couldn’t stop him so I let him do it. I had to in order to get through it. He wound up shooting three loads in me and was surprisingly gentle and we cuddled after, which was some weird disconnect from what came before. Odder still, he let me fuck him too and I gave him a nice loving fuck. I could have done the same to him but was nervous of setting him off again. I wish I understood the nature of what goes on but probably never will.

Guest SecretCumWhore

Sounds to me like men who have no self control.  Like a kid who eats candy the first time and sugar rush takes them sky high. Sexual maturity where those strong fucking urges come, if they don’t learn the necessary skills to control it early on in life. It can build a rough and violent habit for future sexual partners if left unchecked.  

Some of the most wild and sexually open men I’ve met in my life have had the most violent sexual history in previous partners. Understanding what happened to me awhile ago when I was 16, looking back on it now.  Definitely got me into bondage, cuffs, and rough play. Probably a coping mechanism to avoid being frightened by it, I taught myself to be excited over it. Only difference with me is I talk with my sexual partners 100% of the time before the play begins and during to make sure me and the other person is on the same level. Since I realize that look in the eye when the emotions from a past thing are causing someone to be in auto pilot, I usually bring things back down and become a lot more affectionate.  I guess in my mind, seeing that look reminds me of myself so I usually cuddle the shit outa them until they feel safe again and maybe we keep going. 

Dont get me wrong I love my wild sex hookups but seeing the vulnerable side of a man and making him feel safe also feels fucking amazing. 

I LOVE rough sex - but the kind where it’s a “fair fight” where both of you give as good as you get, your force is met with his equal force and nobody’s sure who’s gonna wind up where ‘cause it really doesn’t matter.  One of my hottest fuckbuds over the years and I used to practically beat the tar out of each other grabbing, shoving, throwing, punching, kicking, slapping, biting until we both were totally covered in sweat, cum, piss, bites and bruises, battered, spent and out of cum from some of the hugest and most explosive orgasms I’ve ever had.  Just thinking about him makes my dick leak.  Of course this is only a sometimes thing, not one I’d want to do all the time - but when I’m on the right wavelength with the right guy wooooooof it’s hot as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/5/2019 at 4:34 PM, Qban said:

I LOVE rough sex - but the kind where it’s a “fair fight” where both of you give as good as you get,

i love rough sex but I prefer it to be "unfair fight" with the person I am having sex with having the advantage

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1