New Orleans Business/bug Trip

btmwsfun

I went to New Orleans on a business trip.  Was also on a mission to get some dirty loads.  Found myself at the raw something or other and Phoenix.  I definitely got what I wanted.  Pretty sure the piss I took was chem piss including the cup I left in trough and came back to drink - it had a very harsh taste.  I know I was fucked pretty good, begging to get bred, but too out of it to know by how many guys.  Ended up at Phoenix, same thing upstairs.  Bent over a stool in the back corner.  God knows who fucked me and with what they inseminated my pig hole with.  Sure as shit was sick the next day and again a week later.  Still feel flu like - not gonna test, just let it fester. 

2 weeks prior took a raw piss fuck from a guy with a bio tat and a pierced dick, prince albert and all the way up the shaft.  Been feeling tingly ever since - must be something!  Yeah!  I am a pig!

• Upvote 2

had a similar time in nola a couple months ago. rawhide first night, took 6 unknown loads in my ass.

pheonix the next, posted I was looking for poz cum on bbrt. Was bred in the sling for a few hours by at least 8 guys.

didnt get pozzed, except for syph

Edited by BarebackFuckboi
  • Upvote 1