Lunchtime Need For Seed!

Been a few weeks since I posted on there, but don't worry I have still been collecting strangers loads when I can.

So Monday just gone, I woke up with that feeling we all know - the need for seed of anyone! I am lucky to run my own business and work from home so with my morning shower I decided to get my hole sorted too and log onto the normal site, grindr, scruff, bbrt etc and see if I could get a load or ideal 2, 3, 4 etc.

By 11 I was bored of the timewasters and no one was interested so decided as the weather was good I would get ready and head to the local cruising for some lunchtime trade. I keep it simple with no underwear so I can just drop my pants and bend over.

Got there for about 12 and just as I was driving in a guy was driving out - we gave each other that look and it was handsome daddy type; so I pulled up and headed into the wooden area where all the magic happens and within seconds this chap was walking towards me. We nipped behind a bush and dropped my pant and got on my knees to services his cock - it was a nice looking 7inches. Once hard I stood up and bent over to continue the blow but turned side on to give me access to my lubed hole; he was straight there with a finger and then turned me around and I felt his head poking my hole - he asked if I had a condom which of course I didn't but I back up and he pushed and slid in balls deep. He took minutes before he said was going to cum and asked if he was okay to cum inside - of course I said and with that he moaned and filled me. I cleaned him up but left my hole dripping in his lube and cum and headed off looking for another.

Within 30 seconds I pasted a very handsome chap in his mids 30s - the way he acted, he was bi and most likely married as there was a ring on his wedding finger. There was no words said and he had no interest in my cock - I sucked him hard and it was a lovely cock, nice and thick and he turned me round to look at my now sloppy hole but before I know it, he pressed his head to me ring and shot his load and just left...so what was I to do but finger the cum into me. Tasted good too.

Things slowed up after that and my last fuck was off an older chap with a thick cock but for some reason he pulled out and wasted his load in the bushes! Why...no idea!

Decided it was time to head back home, pulled out a toy and used the cum as lube to get myself off.

There is nothing like being outdoor and getting filled in the sun.

• Upvote 6