First Time Full Anon

barebacker87

Had my first fully anonymous breeding a while back. While I'd barebacked plenty of times before, I'd never hooked up with a stranger.  Finally getting the courage, I hopped on craigslist and found a guy hosting at his place, full anon, dark room, door open, ass up.  After trading dick and ass pics, he hit me up with the address, and I drove to his place.

His door was unlocked and I walked in, headed up the stairs, and, as promised, saw a dark figure on the bed, ass up.  He had also left some lube on the night table.  I unzipped, slathered the lube on, slid it in and went to town. I never saw the guy's face, but I heard him begging as I held his hips down and destroyed him.  When I felt my climax coming, I held him down, slammed as deep as I could and dumped a thick warm load in his guts.  Then zipped out, said "Thanks," and left.

It was the first time I had breed a random guy, and I can't wait for the first time I am in his position.

• Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...

Very Hott, have given thoughts to trying something like this myself at one of the out of the way motels, would be great being loaded up by an anon visitor like that. barebackfox, Keep giving those willing bottoms your loads like that, would loved to have been the guy getting your load.

Guest ff-whole

I love anonymous bottoming for tops...

That is why I love to go to gay saunas... I'll just present my ass and let anybody have a go at my ass...

Not knowing who is pounding you ass is a great add to the feeling of being a used cumpig slut.

That is my drug... nothing more.