The Soldiers –Supporting The Troops –The Dr Mike Way 2.0: Part 1

It was a hot and muggy Thursday morning in Washington, DC, and work at the office had been intense and beyond busy. I was so ready for the weekend, and having to walk to work on the hottest day of the year so far was the last thing I wanted to do. I had set the alarm for 4:00 a.m. and figured I would beat the sun and get to the office before it got too hot. I left the apartment at 5:00, it was only 75 degrees, so saw a few joggers, bicyclists, and some commuters, but otherwise the streets were pretty quiet. There were a couple guys cruising around the blocks looking for the last of the night’s prostitutes. I had not gotten fucked the night before, knew Dr Mike would not be pleased, but I struck out and was also horny as fuck! I even tried to cruise a couple of the guys circling the blocks in case one of them was feeling really freaky and wanted my biohazard ass. Nothing. (see Dr Mike Biohazard and Healer stories at https://breeding.zone/topic/10939-dr-mike-%E2%80%93-biohazard-and-healer-%E2%80%93-part-1-%E2%80%93-the-first-office-visit/page-1?hl=mike)

Twice a week I go a different way to work and stop by this little deli to pick up lottery tickets and knew they would be open and prepping for the breakfast crowd. I crossed the street, walked east around the traffic circle, and as I came around the corner of the hotel that faces the circle, saw a soldier leaning against the wall in front of the restaurant that faces 14th Street – the designated smoking area in front of the hotel.

The soldier had on black boots, camo pants and jacket, and a maroon beret. He was taller than me, and had a good 30 pounds more muscle as well. The soldier was a few years younger than I was, with a hard jaw line and intense eyes that latched onto me the minute I saw him. While I closed the 10-feet of distance between us, he put the cigarette between his lips with a huge right hand, took a long drag, finished it off, stood up straight, put it out on the sidewalk with his boot, and as I got right by him he nodded his head and said in almost a whisper laced with power, “Hi, how are you this morning Sir?”

Sir? Fuck I was not that old, but I stopped, held out my hand and said, “Great man, fucking tired and hating this heat. My shirt is wet already and sweat is running down my ass and I have only walked a few blocks.” The soldier laughed, shook my hand and said, “I hear you Sir, but this ain’t nothing to some of the places I have been recently and this shit humidity makes your balls stick together and wedge where they don’t belong.”

The soldiers grip tightened on my hand and lingered a bit longer then was normal. No, couldn’t be. I must be dizzy from the humidity. He let go, reached into his front pocket, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered me one. I declined. He tapped one out, lit up, and leaned back against the wall, taking long drags while staring at me. I decided what the hell, I knew all about ‘don’t ask don’t tell’, and the risk was exciting. I looked at the soldier’s uniform and it said BAKER in black letters. “Baker,” I said, “Are you in town visiting?” Stupid question I know. “Yes Sir,” the soldier said, “Here for a training course. I’m airborne forces for the army, but as a Captain I need some other skills too, so am here for a couple days with some others from my squad.”

“You’re up awful early,” I noted as I looked at his crotch and tried to get some idea of what the Captain was carrying. He saw my gaze, smiled through the cigarette in his lips, reached down with his left hand and did a slow stroke, shift of his dick that was hanging down his right pant leg.

“Yes Sir,” Captain Baker said, “I could not sleep and decided I should get up and smoke a few and get the day started. Class today does not start until 14:00, so have to find a way to occupy my time.” The Captain said the last part with a sneer and a wicked look in his eyes. Here was a man looking for trouble and I was going to give it to him.

“Man, the coffee I had before I headed out is starting to hit me. Do they have a bathroom in the hotel lobby?” I asked. Captain Baker nodded, smiled wide, “They do Sir. I am happy to show you,” as he started to lean down to put out his cigarette.

“No man, finish that off,” I said, “You have to take everything you can that gives you a little joy and fun.” I hope he understood my hidden meaning. He just nodded, took several long, big drags, blew the smoke my way, and smiled. The Captain finished his smoke, stomped it out with his boot, and I followed him into the hotel. There was a clerk at the front desk off the left who was busy trying to explain to a woman the charges on her bill. The Captain and I walked down the hall to the right, past the elevators and the sign that said ‘Ballrooms’, and around another corner until we saw the Men and Women signs and one that was accessible.

Captain Baker stepped through the door marked with the accessible sign, held it open for me, and I walked in, turned the light on and went to the toilet. I heard a CLICK, turned, and saw the Captain had turned a lock on the door. He then leaned against the wall by the sink and watched me. I set my backpack down on the floor, undid my belt, dropped my pants to the floor, and aimed. Nothing. Not a drop. My dick started to grow even though I was not jacking it, and I felt like my kidneys would burst as the feeling of having to piss was so intense. I started to blush. I was embarrassed and my whole plan to play it cool to get some cum and maybe do some stealth pozzing was going awry.

I shook my head in frustration. Captain Baker snickered and said in a low voice, “Seems you have a problem, and so do I.” I looked over as the Captain undid his camo pants, dropped his shorts, and this gorgeous, fat, uncut dick fell out into his hands. He was pretty hard and his dick was almost bouncing up and down as the blood rushed to fill him up. I watched as Captain Baker bent down, pulled his pants partway back up, scrunching his dick up towards his stomach, and shuffled over to me.

I did not know which way Captain Blake went – top or bottom – I did not care, I was determined to get that dick. As he was shuffling towards me, I bent forward, reached back and with my left hand pulled my left cheek to the side while with my right, drove my fingers in my ass and started digging at my guts. I wanted to be raw and bloody so the Captain could infect me with anything he might have or if I was lucky, I would get to add him to those I had infected on behalf of Dr Mike.

That must have done the trick. He let out a low moan like a Pit Bull that just got tossed a raw steak. Captain Baker got up behind me, roughly pushed my hands away. “Tell me what you need Sir?” he said, still in a low voice. “What are my orders Sir?”

Fuckin–a! I was a bottom in charge! The Captain had dropped his pants and his dick was resting against my right hip. He was a good 10 inches and I reached back with my right hand, stroked it a few times and moaned a little and started gyrating my hips out of brutal hunger. Captain Baker put his left hand on my hip, stopped me from moving and said again, “Your orders SIR!” As he said that, he shoved two fingers of his right hand into my hole using the sweat and whatever ass juice/blood might be there to ease his way. I moaned louder and Captain Baker covered my mouth with his left hand as the fingers on his right jammed in and out of my ass and then starting trying to stretch my hole and dig around. His fingernails found my gut walls and he dug in. I moaned loudly into his hand and pushed my ass back to let him know I wanted more of that.

Captain Baker paused. He slowly withdrew his two fingers and I was suddenly afraid I had gone too far. He removed his hand from my mouth, leaned to my left ear and said, “Sir, we have to be quiet. You understand? I WILL make sure that you are Sir, you understand?” I just shook my head and kept looking forward. “Now Sir, I had asked you for my orders but believe you are not yet fit to command. You will do as I say now Sir. I have not fucked anyone since I left home, so I need you to take it like I want Sir. I will not stop once I start Sir.” He paused, I heard some rustling and thought fuck, he was grabbing a condom. “Sir, now here, open your mouth.”

I turned my head slightly to the left and opened my mouth. Captain Baker stuffed a bandana between my lips and teeth, then with a couple fingers made sure the entire thing was in my mouth. My jaws were open and mouth full of his sweaty bandana to ensure I would stay quiet. The Captain then put his left hand on the back of my shoulder and pushed me. I bent forward, placed my hands on the toilet, and arched my back so my ass was up and out. My dress shirt was scrunched up just above my ass, but Captain Baker pushed it a little higher. I assumed he was looking at my biohazard tattoo, but he did not say a word so I knew he did not know what it was.

Captain Baker moaned again, parted my cheeks, and this time four big fingers on his right hand drove themselves into my hole. I whimpered and moaned as he found the spot he was digging at before in my guts. He knew he was on target when I jumped and whimpered. This time he bent over, wrapped his left arm around my hips, pulled me back towards him as his right hand tore at my ass. He stood up, reached around and wiped his fingers that just came out of my ass across my face and under my nose leaving a trail of ass snot across my cheek and upper lip.

I braced myself as Captain Baker placed his left hand on my hips again, and I could feel him guiding his dick towards my hole. The Captain’s hips pushed forward, trying to work his dick into my ass and once he realized he was lined up he paused, grabbed my hips with both hands hard, and SLAM FUCKED ME RAW! I moaned into the bandana stuck into my mouth and used all my strength to brace myself on the toilet.

Captain Baker grabbed me hard and continued to push his dick dry into my ass. I could feel him tearing my hole. Even though I had been fucked a lot lately as part of Dr Mike’s treatment program, being fucked rough and pretty dry by a big dick still did its damage and it was clear Captain Baker’s mission was to seek and destroy my asshole – RAW! The Captain’s dick served him well and forced my hole open. Every stroke hurt, but I wanted his dick so bad and was willing to do anything for it.

The Captain suddenly pulled all the way out, and shoved four fingers back in there, forcing them deeper up my ass. He pulled them out and replaced with his dick as he drove it balls deep in one stroke. I tried to gasp, but had to breathe through my nose and sort of choked. Captain Baker was moaning now as he fucked – every stroke blasting my hole with big, fat, raw dick. He began pulling almost all the way out and slamming in, pulling out slamming in, faster and faster – and then stopped.

My ass was on fire and I could feel his dick start throbbing, twitching, pulsing as he moaned. He stayed still for a good 10 seconds and I figured he had shot his load, but no, he started working my hole again. Now he was doing more controlled strokes, some short just in and out the hole, some balls deep, but the pace was steady and hard. I had no concept of time and the thought of getting caught did not even cross my mind, I just wanted my hole used by this soldier.

Captain Baker’s fingers now dug into my sides, his nails cutting into my skin, and I could feel small trickles of blood begin to flow as his nails dug deeper and his fingers clenched into the flesh. I tried to gasp again and couldn’t. The Captain’s grip was squeezing me hard as his dick tore up my ass. I was having a hard time keeping my balance as his rhythm picked up and I then realized how loud the sound of his hips smacking into my ass was, but again I did not care.

I started to moan and whimper as his dick was so deep he was making the feeling of having to piss so intense and I realized that with every thrust of his dick into my ass, a little bit of piss was dribbling out of my dick onto my shorts and dress pants. Captain Baker was breathing hard and dug deeper and deeper into my sides with his fingers and nails. I COULD BARELY BREATH AS HIS MOANS GOT LOUDER AND LOUDER AND HIS SPIT WAS FLYING AS HE SAID, “OH SIR, OH SIR, FUCK – YES – YES – FUCK SIIRRRRR!!!” THE CAPTAIN UNLOADED HIS FIRE OF STREAM AFTER STREAM OF HOT CUM INTO MY SHREDDED ASS. I COULD FEEL IT HITTING ITS TARGET AND THE ADDITIONAL WETNESS LUBED MY ASS UP AND ALLOWED HIM TO GET EVEN DEEPER AS HE CONTINUED TO FUCK ME AND HIS DICK BUCKED AND UNLOADED.

The Captain slowly began to ease up his pace and his dick barely softened. I was moaning almost non-stop from the ecstasy and the need of having to piss. His breathing was almost back to normal as he continued to move his hips and work his cum into my ass. I tried to push myself to a standing position, but he pushed me back forward and kept pumping.

A few minutes later he stopped. His dick was still inside me as Captain Baker allowed me to stand up straight. He stopped me from removing the bandana by covering my mouth with his left hand and said, “I needed to make sure it took Sir.” I didn’t know what he meant. The Captain put his right arm around my chest and pulled me back into him and continued, “You see Sir, on my last deployment there was this hot little girl who used to come to base. She did laundry and stuff for my squad, but was also our whore. Well, let’s just say we had a lot of fun with her, but she sent several of us home with a surprise.”

“I GOT AIDS,” CAPTAIN BAKER SAID SOFTLY AS HIS LEFT HAND TIGHTENED OVER MY MOUTH AND HIS RIGHT ARM HELD ME EVEN TIGHTER. I WAS BREATHING FAST WITH EXCITEMENT, BUT HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS FEAR AND EVEN IF I WANTED TO SCREAM OR RUN, I COULD GO NOWHERE’S AS I WAS IMPALED ON HIS DICK.

“I KNOW SIR, I KNOW. NOW SIR YOU WILL HAVE ME WITH YOU ALWAYS AS I AM NOT ON ANY MEDS – CAN’T AT BASE – SO MY CUM IS LIKE A SCUD MISSILE,” CAPTAIN BAKER SAID. “I MADE SURE TO TEAR YOUR ASS UP GOOD BEFORE I STARTED, REMEMBER?” I STARTED BREATHING EVEN FASTER AND MY DICK WAS SO HARD WITH A MIXTURE OF PISS AND CUM LEAKING OUT.

CAPTAIN BAKER EASED HIS HOLD WITH HIS RIGHT ARM AND PUMPED HIS STILL HARD DICK A FEW TIMES AND SAID, “I COATED YOUR GUTS WITH MY AIDS CUM UP ONE SIDE AND DOWN THE OTHER. MY BEST FRIEND FROM BOOT CAMP IS THE BASE DOC, SO FOR NOW, THE ARMY DOES NOT KNOW. I’LL BE OUT SOON - IN ABOUT A YEAR, AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD PIECE OF ASS TO COME HOME TO, NOW I GOT YOU SIR.”

My eyes got really wide and I thought what the fuck?

As he pulled his dick out of my ass, Captain Baker turned me to face him and said, “I’m going to take the bandana out now. What do you say Sir?” My mouth was dry and did not seem to quite work after the bandana had sucked up all the spit I could make. “Thank you Captain, thank you for marking me as your ass,” I said softly. Captain Baker smiled, put his hand on my shoulder and said, “Now Sir, wash off your face and get dressed. I think you need some more airborne dick that is full of AIDs cum, follow me. I got a couple guys from my squad upstairs who need a wake-up call and they are going to enjoy helping me train you to be a good AIDs whore for some big old Army dick!”

Well, once we left the bathroom, I stopped in the lobby, used the payphone to call the office and left a message to say I was sick. I then followed Captain Baker to the elevators and we passed the front desk clerk in the hallway who gave us both a nod and a big old knowing smile.

Captain Baker stepped into the elevator, pushed 8, and the doors closed. He looked at me with an evil smile, rubbed his dick, and nodded as he pulled a cigarette out and lit up. My plans to do some stealth pozzing of my own did not quite work out, but that was OK. What better way to support the troops then to give them their own AIDs whore and biohazard ass?

• Upvote 19

Part 2: Captain Baker’s AIDs cum leaked out of my ass bit by bit as we rode the elevator up to the 8th floor of the hotel. He continued to rub his dick, which was showing hard through his cammo pants, and my need to piss continued to increase. My ass was throbbing from his raw fuck, but in that way that just made me want more. My sides also hurt from where he dug into me with his hands and finger nails, but like the good Captain said, he had marked me and in more ways than one. We reached the 8th floor, Captain Baker led the way down the hall, past the vending machines and ice machine, to the last two rooms on the left. The stairwell was across the hall, so it was about as private a set of rooms as you could get, and with the constant thrumming of the ice machine, I imagined that if anyone was trying to listen, they would not be able to hear anything coming out of these rooms. Excellent – as I was hoping for some loud, freaky, nasty play without a bandana stuck in my mouth to shut me up!

“Wait here a minute Sir,” Captain Baker said as he pulled out a key, and went in the room at the end. He did not close the door fully, and I could see a faint light from the bathroom, some duffle bags, but could not see or hear anything else. The Captain came back a few seconds later and whispered, “OK Sir. You will do what I say at all times, correct Sir? Wade – hmm – Captain Wade is still asleep, so I want us to surprise him. As soon as we get inside, you strip, leave your things there by the closet. You will follow me over to the second bed and get on your hands and knees facing the window. Don’t say a word.” Captain Baker took a big drag on his cigarette, blew out the smoke, leaned over, and gave me a deep, long kiss before suddenly realizing where we were standing, then quickly pulled away and opened the door for me to walk in.

Captain Baker led the way into the room and as soon as we were in, he made sure the DO NOT DISTURB sign was on the door handle, closed the door gently, locked it, and motioned for me to get undressed and put my things on the floor. He got undressed as well, and even in the dim light from the bathroom I could see he had an amazing body, tight, muscled, light skinned and he looked pretty hairless, and the sight of his raw dick made my ass open up, begging for more.

Once we were both naked, Captain Baker motioned for me to follow him. We walked around the corner into the hotel room where I could see from the streetlights coming through the cracks in the curtains two beds on the right and the shadow of a TV and dresser on the left. The first bed clearly had someone in it, as they were snoring loudly. Captain Baker led me to the second bed, motioned for me to get up on it doggy style, facing the window, with my ass in the air facing the guy asleep in the bed.

Captain Baker got up behind me, found the spots where he had dug into my sides in the bathroom, lined up his now raring hard dick, and slowly eased himself balls deep up my ass. I gasped and moaned from how great his raw dick felt, and Captain Baker loudly said, “AAAHHHH, yeah, that’s good, yes Sir, let me up in there, AAAHHHHHH YEAH – YES SIR!!” as he started stroking my hole and working the load he gave me earlier back up into my ass.

“AAAHHHH, yeah, that’s good, yes Sir, let me up in there, AAAHHHHHH YEAH – YES SIR!!” Captain Baker kept saying over and over and it did not take long for the snoring in the bed behind us to stop, and a voice ask, “What the fuck man, I’m trying to sleep here, what the shit ARE YOU DOING? Jesus fucking Christ! You got someone in here Baker? Holy fuck dude- what are….???”

“AAHHH Wade man, you got to feel this,” Captain Baker said as he stopped, started to turn with his dick still inside me, guiding me off the bed and around so I was now facing the soldier just waking up. “You got to feel this ass Wade, feels so fucking good man, and guess what man – I gave him my cum – that’s right – shot right up his ass in the bathroom downstairs– he took it too – just like a whore – found us an AIDs whore man – that’s right – AAHHHHH – tight ass – found us a whore to use and I know you have not fucked any pussy in a while and thought you and the guys might like to help me train him. He’ll take it all, won’t you Sir?” I said, “Yes Captain, I want all your AIDs cum, use my ass Captain, please!”

The guy named Wade, laughed, “God damn fuck Baker, you told him? How could you….well never mind. So it’s good? Well why not, and you’re right. I have not had a good fuck in ages, so one pussy just as good as another. Come on, push him closer, let me see if the whore knows how to suck dick.”

Captain Baker pushed me closer to Wade, who was laying flat on the bed, but had scooted a little closer to the edge so that I could lean over and brace myself on the bed while Captain Baker fucked me, and with my right hand, reached out and felt his dick. DAMN! Wade was like the Captain’s twin. Big, thick meaty dick and already long and hard – some good morning wood going on there. Before I started sucking him I said, “Captain, can we stop a minute, I still need to piss really bad and you keep hitting my bladder, so I REALLY got to go.”

Captain Baker just laughed, grabbed me tighter on my sides opening the flesh more where his nails dug in. “No can do Sir. When you’re in a combat zone Sir you don’t piss when you want, you learn to go wherever you standing, so piss if you need to, but we ain’t stopping, SIR!” I looked through the darkness towards Wade, while holding his dick, and said, “Please Wade, will you please let me piss first?” I got cuffed up the side of the head and he said, “It’s Captain to you, now shut the fuck up and suck my dick. Whore’s don’t ask stupid questions.”

So I bent over, opened my mouth wide to take in Wade’s uncut dick, and started sucking. He must have liked it as he immediately began to gyrate his hips a little, his left hand came up on the back of my head and started pushing down deeper onto his dick while he moaned in pleasure. The sound of Baker’s dog tags clanging together as he fucked me echoed in the room as he started fucking me harder. He was really hurting my sides now as his nails dug deeper, so I knew he was close again. “WANT MY CUM AGAIN SIR?” CAPTAIN BAKER ASKED, “WANT IT? WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT SIR? WHERE SHOULD I SHOOT SIR?” DAMN MANNERS.

“Cum in my ass Captain – please Captain, I want your AIDs – GIVE ME YOUR AIDS!!!” I begged. Baker growled, slammed me hard four or five times, then stopped as his dick swelled and spewed his hot virus load into me ass again. His second orgasm was more intense than the first and seemed to last forever as his whole body shook. Meanwhile, Wade was pumping my throat and his moans were getting louder and louder.

“Please Captain, I want your cum in my ass too, please give it to me – fuck me  PLEASE!!!” I said. I got cuffed again as Wade said, “Don’t talk, your job is to stay in formation and trust me whore, you WILL get it.” Wade pulled his dick out of my mouth and rolled towards the far side of the bed as Baker was still balls deep up my ass, the last of his infected cum being milked out by my ass walls. Wade walked around the bed, slapped Baker on the chest and said, “Come on man, get off, my turn to fill this hole up.” Baker reluctantly stepped back and pulled his dick out of my ass, and Wade stepped right in and started forcing his dick up now freshly fucked hole. No nice to meet you, no asking if I was OK or if this hurt, just mounted and fucked. “FUCK ME SOLDIER! FUCK YOUR WHORE – FUCK ME SOLDIER!” I YELLED.

Wade’s dog tags kept the rhythm of his fuck as he worked his dick in and out of my ass raw. While he fucked hard and deep, he also seemed to make sure to scrape each wall in turn, first angling a little to the right and scraping all the way in, then the left, then arching back a bit as he hit and dug high and deep, then leaned forward to ride the bottom rail. Once he did those long strokes he buried his dick right up to the balls, which seemed huge, and made small gyrating motions with his hips, trying to scrape my guts past the second hole good.

I cried out as Wade pulled all the way out in one motion and he started to turn me around. “No please, I can’t, I can’t take anymore without pissing,” I said. Wade just laughed and as he pushed me onto my back onto his bed, I saw Baker sitting on the end of the other bed, smoking and watching us, stroking his once-again hard dick. Wade crawled up on the bed after me, hiked my legs back towards my shoulders, pinned my arms, and filled me again with his raw, infected dick. I yelped as his dick lasered right in on my full bladder and continued to beg for him to stop as I was going to piss and started to struggle and wiggle.

Wade pressed his full weight down, driving deeper and pressing my bladder as he said, “Dirty don’t stop us whore.” Now with every thrust, piss started to stream out my dick. Being half hard, and with my arms pinned, the piss had nowhere to go and shot out up towards my chest and face. I spit and tried to turn my head as some of it hit my mouth, which just turned Wade on as he cuffed my head and said, “DON’T turn away. Look at me while I’m fucking you – look at me while I breed you like the whore you are – LOOK AT ME WHILE I INFECT YOU!!!!!” I could feel his cum shooting into me as he let loose days’ worth of load and my bladder continued to empty as the piss flowed out of my dick and all over me and his bed.

Wade wiped the piss around on my chest, coating me good, held up his hand and licked it clean, eased my legs down and climbed off the bed. He then walked around the bed and went to the bathroom, turned on the full set of lights, and closed the bathroom door. I started to get up and saw Baker putting out his cigarette. He then climbed on top of me, letting his full body weight press me into the wet blankets of Wade’s bed, and said, “Sir, you were a good whore there, got me so fucking horny, told you we would train you and fill you with AIDs cum. Did you like that Sir?”

“Thank you for marking me again Captain,” I said. “Your friend marked me too, and I want you to make me your whore. Fill me with more Airborne cum. You got more cum for me Captain?” Baker smiled, kissed me hard and long, we heard the toilet flush, so Baker got off me, sat back on his bed and was lighting a cigarette when Wade came back out. “Damn I needed that,” Wade said as he sat down on the bed next to me. I sat up, scooted to the edge, and felt like I had a moment of reprieve to catch my breath. I stood up, Wade put his hand out to stop me and said, “Where are you going?” “I still have to piss,” I said, Wade laughed, put his hand down but said, “You need to keep that cum up there alright? Nothing better then a hole full of cum to fuck, makes it nice and wet like a sloppy-used pussy.” I shook my head, went to the bathroom and had to clench my ass as I finished pissing to be sure nothing else came out.

When I opened the door to come back out, Wade was there and pushed me back into the bathroom and closed the door. He had a cigarette, leaned against the wall by the tub, set it between his lips as the smoke filled the space between us. Wade shook his dick at me with both hands, took the cigarette out of his mouth with his left hand, set it in an ashtray on the counter, then said, “I have to piss too – now open your mouth.” I knelt on the tiled bathroom floor, scooted forward, opened my mouth, and waited. It took a while as Wade’s dick was semi-hard, but then a hot, steaming stream of piss started to hit my face, and I covered the end of his dick with my mouth and swallowed. I could not keep up with all the piss he was giving me and it started running down the sides of my mouth and puddling around my knees on the floor. Wade did not stop, and I bet he had not pissed all night as it tasted rancid, and thick, but I kept swallowing like the good whore they wanted me to be.

Wade finished, I licked his dick clean, he ran his hands up and down my body, spreading the remnants of his piss and mine all over me. He then coughed a little and through partially clenched jaws said, “Open your mouth again.” I did and Wade leaned over and spit into my mouth, cleared his throat a couple more times, and spit again. “Now swallow,” he said. I swallowed his chunky cough spit, and he smiled and said, “You will take every fluid I got, now let me see that hole.”

I stood up, bent over, and Wade steered me a little sideways so he could look in the mirror and see himself looking at my hole. “Nice, still see that cum around the edges, Baker must have bred you good because you were wet.” With that Wade slid his dick back in my hole and started to fuck. He had only made a couple thrusts when someone knocked on the door. “God damn mother fuckers – WHAT?” Wade said as he opened the door. Baker was standing there, looked around Wade to me, back to Wade, then said, “You done?” Wade shook his head, picked up his cigarette, took a long drag, and said, “Yeah, I’m done for the moment. Are they up?” Baker shook his head and walked back into the room.

As I followed Wade back into the room I noticed that the door connecting to the next room was now open and their TV was turned on, as was the TV in the room I was in. I also saw a new guy in the room now, he was standing in front of the TV watching a Pay Per View porn, stroking a dick that was a little smaller than Baker’s and Wade’s, as was the rest of him. He did not look at me, just kept stroking his dick as Baker and Wade sat on their beds, smoked their cigarettes, and looked at me. I didn’t know what to do. I went to go sit by Baker, but Wade stopped me and said, “Where do you think you’re going whore? You’re here to take dick, right? Well there’s some dick that needs attention. You’ll have to forgive Captain Jameson, or JJ, there, he’s a little slow up here if you know what I mean,” as he laughed, tapped his head, and continued, “But poor JJ has not fucked in even a longer time than me, so he’s got a full load in his balls for you, don’t you JJ?”

JJ did not respond, so I went over to him, got on my hands and knees, he turned slightly so I could start sucking him, but his eyes were still focused on the porn. His dick got harder as I worked him around in my mouth, slowly sucking him deeper and deeper. “You like that JJ?” Wade asked, “He’ll take your nutt man, got some good pussy hole that we already worked up, but not sure that little dick of yours would even be able to feel him now after us,” he laughed.

JJ did not respond verbally, but started fucking my mouth and suddenly erupted, squirting thick nutt into my mouth and down my throat. I was working to get every drop of cum out of his balls when a deep, booming voice behind me said in a heavy Southern drawl, “Well, I’ll be damn. Seems like ya’lls little whore ain’t nothing but a fag.” JJ immediately pulled his dick out of my mouth, Baker sat up straight, Wade tensed, and I slowly turned around –still on my knees – to see who had said that.

The other soldier from the room next door made Baker and Wade look like kids as the light from the bathroom, his room, and the TV cast crazy shadows around his massive body. He was several inches taller than them, a lot more muscular with huge broad shoulders, pecs that were broad, rounded, and covered with dark hair. His arms were thick, veiny and running up each was a tattoo of a snake that wound around his arms, across his shoulders and the heads of the snakes met on his chest below his neck, their mouths open, venom dripping from their fangs. As my eyes moved down his body I could not believe how tan he looked, and he had big thick legs, and was wearing his black combat boots, but they looked scuffed and worn unlike Baker’s that were shiny and pristine. As he stepped closer I finally got a clear view of his dick, and it took my breath away.

This guy was a good 12-inches long, super thick, and capped with a huge mushroom head. His balls drooped behind his shaft, and were huge as well, so they sort of pushed his dick out and forward. My mouth literally dropped open as I looked up to his face. He was not clean shaven like the other guys, but looked like he had a few days of growth on his beard that outlined a big square jaw, pale blue eyes, and a buzzed hairline that seemed to come too far down his forehead. He was smoking a cigarette, so the smoke hanging around his head made him seem almost mythical.

I was still staring at his dick when Baker said, “This is Captain Fontaine.” Fontaine walked past me, his dick swinging like a club side to side slapping his thighs. He went over by the window, sat in one of the chairs, took the cigarette out of his mouth and with a sneer said, “Don’t let me stop you girls – go on now, don’t mind me, get back to whatever little faggot tea party you were having. Where’s your fucking liquor?”

I was still staring as Fontaine looked at me, and I could not tell where this was going and was getting a little nervous as he clearly made the other guys tense. Baker looked at me and said, “Never mind him, come here.” I stood up, walked over to Baker who was sitting on his bed, and Wade directly across from him on the other. As I stood in front of Baker he pushed me back a step against Wade, who guided me down to sit onto his dick. My ass was full of cum and had been pretty well fucked, so I slid on with no trouble. I started riding Wade’s dick, while Baker stood up, put his dick in my mouth, grabbed my head and started fucking my throat. “OH YEAH, THAT’S A GOOD WHORE, SUCK MY DICK GOOD – NICE WET MOUTH – WET HOLE TOO HUH WADE? NICE AND WET HOLE – YEAH.” WADE CHIMED IN TOO, “I COULD FUCK THIS PUSSY HOLE ALL DAY – MAN THIS IS GOOD – AND DON’T WORRY WHORE – WE CAN FUCK ALL DAY – CAN’T BE AIRBORNE WITHOUT HAVING SOME STAMINA, SO YOU BEST BUCKLE UP.”

I could only mumble a response as Baker filled my throat with his dick and I rode Wade. A large shadow blocked the light from the TV as Fontaine said, “I’ve waited long enough. Let me see if this fag can actually suck a dick.” Fontaine pushed Baker to the side, stood in front of me and put the head of his humongous dick in my mouth. He smelled like old cigarettes, stale beer, sweat, piss and I had to try to stretch my mouth wide to take the mushroom head and heard Baker say, “I was not done yet,” with an edge in his voice.

Fontaine paused, stepped back from me – although Wade kept working his dick up my ass – and looked at Baker. Fontaine reached down, grabbed Baker’s cigarette out of his hand, took a long drag, and looked back at Baker who was sitting on the bed with anger, jealousy, and a range of emotions flashing over his face. He was clearly frustrated and wanted to do something, and was now maybe regretting his choice of bringing the guys in from next door.

“Time for some fag bashing,” Fontaine said as he grabbed me by left arm, lifted me up and off of Wade’s dick, and pushed towards the door to his room all in one swift motion. Baker stood up as if to stop him, but Fontaine pushed him back onto the bed and said, “DON’T FUCK WITH ME!!” Fontaine pushed me through the door to his room, locked it, and Baker started immediately knocking on the door and saying to bring me back. Fontaine yelled back, “You got yours asshole, now I’m getting MINE. Don’t worry, you’ll get back what’s left when I am done.” Fontaine then looked at me and said, “Looks like you found a Puppy – that’s what we call Baker – Puppy.”

I stood looking around the room, surprisingly not afraid as I figured no matter what this guy said, he could not be that bad if Baker was willing to bring me into their rooms. I noticed the bed closest to door had boots by the side, folded cammo pants and a white t-shirt laid on the end, and the bed looked like it had been barely slept in. The TV in here was playing porn – straight porn, and some kinky shit too and as I continued to look around the room I saw what must be Fontaine’s bed, which was the one closest to the window. The bed was a complete wreck; there were a couple full ashtrays on the floor beside the bed full of cigarette butts, there were clothes tossed around the floor and across the foot of the bed, and the smell of him was thick and heavy in this room, which made my ass tingle and twitch.

Fontaine walked around me, grabbed a pack of cigarettes, lit one up, looked at me, and while ignoring the continued knocks on the connecting door said, “You better have some of that rum on the table. You’re going to need it.” I looked at the table in the corner, saw the bottle, walked over, and took several big gulps. DAMN that shit burned. I took a few more gulps, felt the warmth of it start to spread, and turned around to see Fontaine, cigarette in one hand, his dick in the other. “Bet you ain’t seen a one-eyed monster like this before have you fag?” Fontaine said. “This here’s a REAL SOLDIER DICK. Too bad the girls got you first, I would have enjoyed hearing you cry as I raped that faggot hole – bet we still gonna have a good time. Now get over here, lick my balls.”

I started to walk towards him, but Fontaine said, “STOP FAGGOT. Back up, get on the floor. You need to show me you what a lowlife you are. You crawl to me fag, crawl on your hands and knees and get over here and lick my dirty boots.” As I got down and started crawling across the floor I realized the knocking had stopped and hoped Baker was not upset with me. I made it to Fontaine and started licking his boots. First the left, then the right, then back to the left.

“Get on your knees,” Fontaine said, “Up against the door – sit up straight FAG!” I did as I was told and as soon as I was in position Fontaine had his dick in my mouth and was skull fucking me.  “Yeah choke on it fag, you’re supposed to know how to suck dick – guess I need to do the work,” Fontaine growled as he grabbed my head between both his huge hands, held me tight, and started making me choke and gag as he tried to force all 12 inches of his dick down my throat. I could not breathe as he held it in my throat and started choking me.

Fontaine laughed and said, “SUCK IT FAG – SUCK THAT SOLDIER DICK – SUCK IT!” The rum I drank was trying to come back up as Fontaine choked me on his dick and as Fontaine got louder the guys next door started knocking on the door again and I could hear Baker asking Fontaine to open up.

Fontaine loomed over me, he spit on me and growled, “I love beating the shit out of fags, homeless, and illegals, you all deserve it. See you bleed on my boots as I stomp you. But these boys here would get a bit worked up about that, so I’ll just have to make do hurting you how I can. Choke on this dick!” After he realized I could not take it all down my throat, Fontaine hauled me up and pushed towards his bed. He stopped me in front of the TV as he lifted my arms out and saw the marks Baker had left on my sides where his fingers and nails had dug into me and left little blood trails marking me.

“I SEE YOU LIKE IT ROUGH FAGGOT,” FONTAINE SAID AS HE DROPPED MY ARMS AND SLAPPED MY FACE. “LET ME HEAR YOU BEG OL’FONTAINE FOR SOME REAL MAN DICK FAGGOT – NOT THOSE LITTLE WATER PISTOLS THE BOYS GOT – (SLAP) – LET ME HEAR YOU FAG – WHAT DO YOU WANT – (SLAP). TELL ME FAG – (SLAP) – TELL ME.” I was sort of stunned from the slaps, which had gotten harder and harder, but could hear Baker at the door again rattling the doorknob trying to get in.  Fontaine just ignored him, spit in my face twice, slapped me really hard and said, ”TELL ME FAG – YOU WANT SOME REAL SOLDIER DICK?”

I turned, faced him, spit square into the center of his chest just below the snake head tats, looked up at him square in the eyes and said, “Let’s see what you got ASSHOLE and if you got the skills to work that thing,” as I slapped at his dick, which bounced up and down, coming to stand at full attention.

Fontaine paused, then burst out laughing, “Oh yeah, I think we’ll get along just fine – just fine - I like a little fire in the girls I fuck, none of that passive-lay-there-like-a wet-rag shit. You wanna be my girl faggot? Be my faggot girl?”

I did not have a chance to reply before Fontaine pushed me over the end of his bed, clamped his huge hands around my sides where Baker had held me and drove his nails and fingers into the same spots. I immediately felt the marks start to bleed as Fontaine leaned forward a little, spit on my back, and said, “I’m going to rape that that hole – you’re my sweet faggot girl now, my sweet faggot who’s gonna bleed so good for Ol’Fontiaine,” and with that he forced that mushroom head through my ass ring. I screamed as I felt my ass give and my hole bleed as he continued on, forcing his dick up my hole - pounding me into submission as he used me for his pleasure.

“Gimme your hole sweet faggot girl, that’s it, don’t fight Fontaine, don’t fight Fontaine, I know you’re a good faggot for me,” Fontaine said as he let go of my sides, and pulled his dick out – tearing me as much going out as he did going in. I shook and Fontaine continued, “Damn sweetie, I really made you bleed. You want me to stop faggot, you want Ol’Fontaine to stop fucking you like you deserve?”

I turned my head and said, “No Soldier! I want your cum, I need you to infect me, - I NEED YOUR AIDS CUM IN MY BLOODY HOLE!” “What the FUCK did you say faggot?” Fontaine growled and spit on me. He grabbed a handful of my hair, leaned down by my face and said again, “What the FUCK did you say faggot?”

“BREED ME WITH YOUR AIDS CUM SOLDIER!!” I screamed. Fontaine pulled me up, pushed me towards the locked door between the rooms and said, “Fucking faggot! Let them hear as you take a real man’s dick – let them hear as I give you the fucking gay death!!” I leaned forward and braced myself against the door jam as Fontaine came up behind me. He wrapped a towel around my neck and twisted it around his left arm almost like a horse bridle. With his right hand he grabbed my waist again and I screamed loud as he slammed his mushroom-headed dick back up my ass.

Fontaine was breeding me like a wild man. His Army boots giving him traction to slam fuck me and I could feel blood running down my leg. The harder he fucked the more he pulled and twisted on the towel around my neck, while digging into my side. “OH YEAH FAGGOT GIRL – RAPE THAT PUSSY HOLE – FEEL OL’FONTAINE RAPE THAT HOLE, TAKE FONTAINE’S DICK, TAKE FONTAINE’S DICK, TAKE IT, TAKE MY AIDS CUM FAGGOT!!!”

As Fontaine cummed up my ass he fucked harder and deeper and twisted the towel tighter. I could barely breathe as he yanked back on the towel to leverage burying his AIDs dick in my ass. When he was done, Fontaine yanked his dick out of my shredded hole and using the towel dragged me back a few steps away from the door, unlocked it, and pushed me past Baker and JJ, back into the other room

Baker put his arms around me and said, “You OK? Sorry Sir, I didn’t think – damn – you sure you OK?” Fontaine stepped into the room, put his hands on my ass and squeezed, laughed and said, “The faggot’s alright, just got a proper fuck from a real soldier – didn’t you faggot girl – ask him if he didn’t enjoy it? Didn’t you fag?” Fontaine laughed again and stepped back into his room, followed by JJ, who closed the door.

Baker unwrapped the towel from around my neck and said “Fontaine didn’t mean no harm, he’s just a little rough around the edges.” Wade interrupted and said, “No man, you know that mother fucker is crazy and is gonna get us all killed some day I swear.” “Do you want a drink,” Baker asked as he guided me to his bed. I shook my head yes and Wade handed me a bottle of rum and I took a few big gulps. Baker sat beside me, smoking on a cigarette feverishly, his leg going up and down, and his breathing was hard and all nervous like. I stood up in front of him, pulled his head against my torso and said, “I’m good man, he was fine, so no worries.”

Wade let out a whistle, “HOLY FUCK – he made you bleed – damn that’s HOT!” as he opened my ass cheeks and buried his dick in my torn ass, pushing Fontaine’s charged load deeper. I yelped a little, leaned down, kissed Baker long and hard as Wade gave me another load. I then immediately turned and sat on Baker’s dick as I licked Wade clean. Wade bent down to kiss me, but Baker pushed him off, “No, none of that. I’m sharing, but none of that.”

After I milked another load out from Baker, we laid down on his bed for a while, him spooning me and his dick inside my ass. He and Wade took turns keeping their AIDs filled dicks warm inside my ass as the cum and ass juice gave them the hot wet hole they wanted. JJ did not come back in the room, but Fontaine did when Baker was in the shower starting to get ready for class. Wade told him he should go, but Fontaine laughed and said, “Give me a minute, go into my room and help JJ with his uniform, you know he can’t never get it right.” Wade looked at me, I nodded that I was ok, and he went into the other room and closed the door. I glanced nervously towards the bathroom, but Baker was still in the shower.

Fontaine’s dick was at attention and I NEEDED him stretching me open again, so I stood, turned around, and backed up against his hot, hard body, impaling myself on his huge cock and, and gulping air as his mushroom head split my ass all over again. “Aren’t you worried that Puppy will get all upset and piddle on the floor?” Fontaine said as he laughed. I just moaned, pushed myself off of his dick, then back onto it – yelping a little as the head popped in again. “Aaahhh,” Fontaine said, “I see that faggot girl likes this SOLDIER DICK. You need another rape faggot girl?” I said, “Yes, yes, please,” as I kept coming off his dick head and making it pop back through my ass ring.

Fontaine’s huge left hand covered my mouth, he slammed deep and I screamed into his hand. He leaned down and whispered into my ear, “My orders have changed and I will not be joining the boys at class this afternoon. What I will be doing is coming to your house faggot girl, you will wait on me, shine my boots, make me some drinks, and most of all faggot – I am going to tear that girl hole to shreds as I beat the shit out of you faggot and make you my own little AIDs bitch, because you know what? I know what that biohazard tat of yours means and I intend to make sure you hurt for days and that my DNA becomes the ultimate virus in that faggot hole of yours. I can fuck for hours, and trust – there will be no stopping and no interruptions this time. Understand FAG! Here, write down your address and phone number, I will be there just after 14:00 and you best be ready.”

I shook my head yes, Fontaine pulled out of my ass, I leaned down and licked his dick clean, he opened the door, went back to his room, and Wade came back, looked at me, shook his head and lit a cigarette.

Baker came out, let Wade shower, and we just chatted as he put his uniform on and got ready for class. I then took a shower, keeping as much cum up my ass as I could. When I was done, Baker told Wade he would be right back and walked me home.

When we got to my place, Baker came up, came into my apartment, kissed me hard and said, “Sir, I expect to see you back at my room at 0400 tomorrow Sir. I have boots to shine and kit to gather for the last day of class and then we are all on leave for next 10 days. I think we are gonna have a good time Sir.” Baker kissed me again and left.

I only had about 30 minutes to get ready, so I called Dr Mike, reported in on what had happened so he could update my chart, and he said he would find out exactly where these soldiers were stationed as this was the perfect opportunity to get my AIDs strain into the armed forces, and use them to introduce me to as many soldiers as I could. He would even pay for my travel there and get me a hotel room right by the base so my ass was convenient and ready to infect.

Once I was done with Dr Mike I made a very strong drink, drank it down, and made another and waited as I knew Fontaine was on his way and this faggot could not wait for him breed me again.

• Upvote 6

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...