A Lot Can Happen In 2 Weeks

roguematrix

Monday, Day 1

I waved goodbye to my wife as she drove off to spend two weeks with her sister at some spa.  She does this quite often and I always end up enjoying myself when she does.  First, just because it is healthy for couples to spend some time apart, but also because it lets me do some stuff I would rather she not know about.  See, although I love my wife, and I consider myself straight, I have a secret:  every now and then I login in to one of the gay sites, get out some lube and my poppers, strip down to a jock and search for guys to have phone sex with. I would edge myself for hours until I couldn’t hold back anymore. I know a lot of build up for something pretty tame but hey, we all have our quirks. Plus I figure it is the safest version of cheating on her I can do. I mean it isn’t like I am going to catch anything from my hand.

After she left I went back inside the house and finished getting ready for work.  Just as I was about to leave a kinky thought popped in my head and I ran upstairs. Stripping of my suit pants and boxer briefs I grabbed my jock from the drawer and slid into it. I love the way the black Bike jock framed my ass. My Polish, Irish mix looks great in black, the pale skin and dark black dense body hair just looks great. My cock gave a slight twitch at my kinky thought, but before I let it go too far I got dressed and headed out. All day while at work I felt that jock hugging my ass and the tight pouch pressing my cock and ball tight against my body.  I ended up having to take a quick bathroom break more than once as I could feel the precum, which felt super slick, particularly when I was walking, dripping between my legs and over my ass.

Finally the end of the day came and I started home from work.  The constant stimulation all day made me really horny and all I could think about. I just wanted to get home strip down and find some guys for some phone edging. As I got home climbed out of my car, I saw my neighbor and waved hello.  My wife and I are friendly enough with his husband and he, and we occasionally exchange invitations to parties.  He and his husband moved in about three years ago and they are a sweet couple.  

As soon as I got inside I started ripping off my clothes off and throwing them everywhere.  Fuck it, there was no one home but me to bitch, so I could do whatever I wanted.  Stripped to my jock I made my way to the garage where we have a second fridge and (naturally) where I hide my poppers. I love the feel of walking around more or less naked.  In addition, the garage just smells amazing.  I felt a little self-conscious as I passed in front of several windows, but part of me was enough of an exhibitionist that I sort of liked the idea that I might be caught. In any event, when I reached the fridge I grabbed my Berlin XXX and, again a little self-conscious, I hesitated for only a moment before I twisted the cap and took a sniff, then another, and another, and yet another.  

A flush came over me so, of course, I took another deep breath.  The slightly smell of the garage, gasoline and unfinished lumber, combined with my own body musk, overwhelmed me.  By now the idea of being watched also made my cock twitch.  Before I could change my mind I lay down on the dirty floor and started working my nipples. The popper rush flooded my senses, invoking a guttural moan.  My hand wandered down, pulled aside the jock pouch, and took my cock to task.  Seven uncut inches, possessing lots of foreskin, and dripping precum, stood straight up from my dense bush.  With deep pleasure my hand began to jack myself.  Each time I raised my arm I caught the scent of my pits, and a sense of deep satisfaction controlled me.  This was what it was to be a man.

I managed to grab the bottle and take another couple of hits, but never did I pause in pleasuring my cock.  Fuck, it was so hot:  mostly naked on the filthy garage floor, all the little manly smells, my ass on the cold concrete. Normally I  would edge but I just wanted to shoot my load so bad,and after four more hits and I can’t help it:  the sweat dripped off me as I fucked my hand.  I ran my hand through my chest hair and start to lick the salty sweat mix.  It tasted so good.  I was getting closer and could feel myself reaching the point of no return.  Just to push myself over the edge, I grabbed the bottle of poppers to take another hit when I heard a knock at the front door. Startled I immediately stop stroking, capped the bottle, shoved my dripping cock back in my jock strap, I cast about to hide the poppers, and settled on shoving them in the pouch next to my cock.  Then, making my way to the front of the house, I grabbed some running shorts and a tank top from the laundry room, pulling them on within seconds, and opened the front door - a little sweaty, perhaps, but respectable.  To my surprise, my my neighbor was standing on the stoop, dressed in some running gear.

“Hey, I saw the wife leave and figured you might be lonely on your first day, so I figured to invite you out for a run with me and Tom. Gotta make sure you don’t end up with a Dad bod.  Although looks like you might have already been working out.  You look a bit flushed”

I paniced a bit and without thinking just replied 'Sure', and asked what time he wanted to get together.

"We usually run around 6:00 during the summer.  We head from our development through the park at the end of the block, around the high school and then back. Takes about an hour and has a nice variation in terrain so you don’t get bored."

I paused for a second, and without thinking shifted my weight from one foot to the other.  The bottle move in my pouch and and involuntary 'Fuck' crossed my mind as it slid out of the leg of my shorts  and hit the carpet. Thankfully if bounced behind the door and I don’t think he saw it. In any event, I confirmed I'd be over at 6:00 PM for a run and, upon closing the door, I fall against it, breathing heavily, completely relieved I had managed not to let on what I was doing. Then, taking a couple deep breathes to clear my lungs I headed upstairs to take a quick shower.  Yeah, I know it's stupid to shower if one is going running, but I knew there was a ton of crap on my back that I had picked-up from the garage floor.

Afterwards I got out of the shower, grabbed a fresh jock and clean running shorts, checked myself in the mirror and went downstairs for a light snack before heading over to the neighbors'.

Monday Evening

Having got myself squared away I put on my best face and headed next door, I love wearing running shorts. I tend to favor the short nylon kind, in black of course, with the built in underwear (I cut that part out seems superfluous since I always wear a jock) and my black under armour compression tank. Anyways I knocked on the door.  Within seconds Tom's husband Mike opened the door.  The two men are different as night and day.  Tom is big and more built with dark hair somewhat like mine while Mike is a ginger with a slightly smaller build. The only thing they both have in common is the amount of body hair. Both are like me in that regard:  all three of us have thick, dense chest hair and furry legs with dense pit hair.  Mike was shirtless, but still wearing his dress trousers.  

“Hey, Tom said you were joining us.  Come on in and take a seat.  I just got home and need to change, but I'll be right down. If you want a drink or just to chat, Tom is out on the back deck.”

I had never really been in their house before so just sort of walked in the general direction of the kitchen figuring their layout couldn’t be much different than mine.  Tom was on the back deck drinking water and looking ready to go he was staring off into his yard, probably doing what I tend to do and imagine what little project to add next.  I stepped out onto the patio and grabbed an offered water bottle from off the table.  I did the usual look around thing and admired their backyard.  A set of stairs led up to the second floor deck that must come off their bedroom.  All in all it was a nice way to spend any evening.  I unscrewed the water bottle and took a long drink and almost gagged, it had a weird taste to it and left a nasty after taste on my tongue.  I sputtered a little and Tom turned around.

“Whoops that one is for Mike not you, he like to add a special supplement to his to help him try and get bigger.  But you might as well finish it off.  I'll make Mike another.  The other bottles don't have the supplements, so feel free to take one of those after you finish that one. But who knows?  Maybe you will like the effects.  He says it gives him lots of energy and that he can go for hours after just the one bottle.”

Screwing up my face I figured what the hell and downed it quickly so as not to taste it that much. I then grabbed the other bottle and cracked it open take a big drink and getting the flavor out.  Damn, I had no idea what he added to the water, but I could definitely feel the additives kicking in.  I suddenly had lots of energy and was positively antsy to go for a run.

Mike came down dressed in blue running gear to match mine and we were ready to go. Tom re-explained the course to me and we were off.  I kept paces with them and after ten minutes a good sweat was dripping off my body.  I seemed hyper aware of the way the compression tank was slightly rubbing my nipples.  My cock started getting hard and I was glad I was wearing my jock.  We had cleared the park and were circling around the high school heading back when they started picking up the pace.  First Mike took the lead, then Tom.  I found myself working hard to keep up and was doing a god job until we got back into the wooded area near the park.  Sweat was really dripping off me now as I followed them through the woods, branches brushing my skin that seemed hyper aware, a steady dripping of precum leaking out of my cock.  I could feel the precum as it joined the stream of sweat running down my legs.  I was afraid I would lose them when we finally broke free and were back in the development heading back to their place.

We reached the steps and I mostly collapsed panting like a dog, sweat plastering my body hair to me. Tom and Mike chuckled and went inside inviting me to come on in.  I hesitated remarking "I'm covered with sweat."  

Mike laughed answering "So are we.  Stop being stupid and take a load off your feet."

“We are just gonna go grab a cool shower, there is another one in the guest room if you want to do the same and I am sure I can find some short for you to throw on.  How about you stay for dinner, we are grilling tonight and well Mike makes the most amazing meat.”  With that, Tom smiled at Mike, who blushed, and ran upstairs.

With an offer like that how could I refuse?  I made my way with them upstairs to the guest room where I found the second bath.  Stripping off my sweaty clothes I prepared to get in the shower.  I started by rubbing the soap first all over my chest and pits.  Fuck, it felt good. My skin was still tingling from whatever was in that water.  My cock was rock hard, so I almost involuntarily began a one-handed slow jack of my cock, as my other hand played with my soapy balls, and also tickled the area behind them, which naturally caused me gasp in pleasure.  I began to wander and let my finger slide further right against my hole, making small circles around my hole.  Involuntarily I found myself gasping lightly.  Fuck, it was amazing.

Lubing myself with some soap, I began playing with my hole in earnest.  I was surprised with what ease my finger slid into my hole - first one, then a second, and finally a third.  Forgetting my cock, I went to town on my hole, plunging my fingers in and out.  I found mself struggling not to openly groan.  Then - well, holy shit:  a fourth finger slid into my hole.  It felt amazing.  Maneuvring carefully, I lay down on the floor of the tub and threw my legs up really pounding my hole.  A knock on the door brought me out of my stupor.

“You okay in there, neighbor?” asked Tom's somewhat muffled voice.

Startled and very embarrassed about my actions I stammered out that I was fine just had a cramp and would be out in a second. Quickly washing up I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist to go out into the main room. I looked around and my running gear was gone but nothing was there to replace it.  Assuming they had laid out clothing for me somewhere, I stepped into the hallway and approached the master bedroom, looking for my hosts.  While I didn't see any clothing set aside for me, nor did I see my hosts, but I did see Mike’s blue jock cast on the floor.  In any event I assumed it was his.  On impulse I went over grabbed it and sniffed it.  Fuck that smelled great, I rubbed my face all over it breathing deep. Hearing footsteps coming from right outside the door I panicked and tucked it under my towel.

It was Mike.  "Oh, yeah, sorry.  You need some clothing.  Just grab whatever you find out of the drawers on the right. Tom’s stuff should fit you.”  With those instructions, he walked back down the hall.  I'm not sure why I did so, but I slipped on his used jock.  It was super tight on my butt, still it felt great.

Checking out Tom's drawers, I found some basketball shorts and a tank appeared to be the right size, so I pulled the clothing on and went downstairs to hang out and wait for dinner.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 1

Monday Dinner

Dinner was soon served and I dug in. Somehow that jog had made me extremely hungry.  I tucked in like it was my last meal.

“So, Tom mentioned you drank my water by mistake before the run.  How did you like the supplements?”

I blushed slightly thinking about what had happened in the shower and nodded. “Seems like they work pretty well, definitely made me run a bit faster, and sweat a ton more than usual."

“Yeah Tom loves when I use 'em, saying we get a much better workout.  Only issue is they tend to make you fucking horny as all hell so we usually fuck like rabbits when we get home.”

I nearly choked on the wine I was sipping, sputtering and trying to catch my breath.  Tom gave Mike an unspoken reprimand, although it was accompanied with a smile. “ It is true something about all that sweat on my man and of course how hungry those things make his hole, just makes me want to fuck his brains out.  I'm actually getting hard just thinking about it. Want some more wine?”

Without waiting for my response Tom half stood to top me off.  I couldn’t help but look and see his half hard cock outlined in the shorts he was wearing.  My eye glued to his bulge I watched it give a noticeable twitch before he sat back down.

Mike leaned in close to my ears asking me if I liked the view.  So caught off guard was I that I dropped my fork and gave a startled yelp.  Before thinking about it I reached down to pick it up and felt the borrowed shorts slip down a bit.  I heard a slight chuckle from Mike as I straightened up and resumed eating our meal.  The conversation went back to a more normal topic after that:  lawn care and what not, which movies are out.  So, the rest of dinner passed with no more surprises and I was about to go home when Mike asked if I wanted to accompany them the next day for another run.  

“Ill even make you some of my supplements to use.  In fact, here, take these two bottles I already prepared.  I usually take one at night again and then one in the morning and the third just before I go for a run. Since you are just starting it I would wait and just take one in the morning.”

"Thanks," I said as I left, extending my goodbyes to Tom and Mike.  On the way home I thought about the two water bottle and my shower earlier, and as I walked into the house I thought about Mike’s instructions and said to myself 'Fuck it.  I can handle whatever he is doing', and before I could think twice I downed one of the bottles. The same bitter taste assaulted my tongue and I grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge to get rid of it.  Fuck that tasted good.  Then I remembered my earlier plans and my cock got hard.  Remembering hot it was before I walked into the garage.  It was night and the only light was from the security flood lights form Tom and Mike’s house.  Stripping off the borrowed clothing, I stood there in Mike’s sweat blue jock.  Suddenly a rush of sweat broke out over my body and my hands moved on their own, twisting and pulling my nipples, rubbing the front of the jock.

On instinct I stepped out of the jock and poured some poppers into the pouch, bringing it to my nose it smelled amazing, fresh sweat and poppers, fuck my cock was rock hard.  I lay on the floor and started to work my hand up and down the shaft.  Leaving the jock draped across my face the smell of seat and poppers making me moan.  My left hand drifted and move towards my ass. Sweat started pouring from my body and I took another hit from the popper bottle, and another, and another six hits and I was moaning.  The smells and sensations, the dirt and grit digging into my back my finger inched toward my hole and I surrendered to the feelings.

Plunging three fingers in, I moaned and writhed in pleasure.  The jock slipped in my mouth and I taste the balls sweat.  Sucking on it like a baby I drank his the salt mix.  My finger moved furiously in my ass, again a fourth was added with little resists.  Fuck I wanted more, looking around the garage I was in a haze, my eye fell on my wife’s tennis racket and a sick thought entered my mind.  Not caring I grabbed it and slathering it with the precum leaking form my as and the worked it in.  Fuck it felt great.  I ended up with my feet on the window sill to get the angle right and started fucking my ass with her racket, moaning and jerking my cock, sweat dripping down me I started to get closer and closer.  Fuck this felt so good I never wanted to stop, my hand became a blur and all thought of edging left my mind as the orgasm came upon me.  Volleys of cum shot from my cock, landing on my face and chest, eight shots in total.  My body went slack, the jock covering my face was spotted with my cum and before I knew it I was shoving it in my mouth adding the taste my own jizz to the mélange of sweat and ass.  Shuddering I remove the tennis racket from my ass and dragged myself out of the garage and upstairs.

I got in the shower to rinse of and felt my sore ass, sticking a finger in my hole I hissed in combined pleasure and pain as I thought to myself 'Damn I hope I haven't done any damage'. Exhausted I dragged myself to bed and fell dead asleep until the alarm clock went off.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 1

Oh my fucking God! You're "edging us" with this story! How clever. The vary thing our main character could not do, you are doing to us readers! You know...it works! I'd much rather have the slower build up with just enough to keep our cocks leaking precum up to our knees. Example? A fucking tennis racket! Really? Too hot!!

• Upvote 5

Tuesday Morning

The alarm forced me to open my eyes and face the dawning day.  I felt drained and still tired. Looking down I saw my cock was at its usually full mast in the morning. Without even thinking two finger went in my mouth and started to work their way into my hairy hole. A sigh escaped my lips and a pearl of precum formed quickly on my cock head.  My palm smoothed the precum around my cock head before my hand enveloped the shaft and starting to jerk. Finally the finger were all the way in my sore ass and I started to fuck myself.  And yes, it feels weird to describe what I was doing as 'fucking myself', but hey is what I was doing.  

I shifted my legs, placed my feet flat against the mattress giving me more access.  My hand was a blur as I approached orgasm, a thin sheen of sweat broke out on my body as I came my cum hitting the middle of my chest in three shots before slacking and coating my abs. Taking my finger from my hole I swirled them in the chest hair, mixing the cum and then quickly without thought shoved them in my mouth. The taste of my ass and cum and a bit of sweat as intoxicating, I moaned and went back from more until I was a sticky, mated mess.  Contentedly sighing, I rose, showered and dressed for work.

Quick mirror check let me know I could skip shaving at least one more day if not two, my little morning jerk had cost me some time. As I was about to get dressed I looked at Mike blue jock laying on the floor. On a dirty impulse I put it back on, it felt rough against my cock and balls and I knew it was dirty but didn’t care. Just to make sure though I covered it up with my usual boxer briefs and finished dressing in my usual three piece suit for work. As I was making my way out the door I noticed the other water bottle.  I felt taking it now might not be a good idea but surely if I only took half at lunch I wouldn’t have any issues.  Dropping it in my bag I hopped in my car and headed off to work, a smile on my face and the taste of my ass and cum on my mouth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 2

Tuesday Work

I arrived and work and tucked in behind my desk and started going about all the mundane tasks of my day. Every now and then though thoughts of my actions over the last 2 hours would pop in my head and I could feel my cock twitch against the rough sweat and cum soaked fabric of the stolen jock. The tight pouch holding my furry balls and cock close to my body, the coarse fibers rubbing ever so slightly as I shifted in my chair. Needless to say my mind wander a bit and but I got through it all. That is until lunch time came.

I had run down to the local deli and just grabbed a salad and what not to eat at my desk. Might slight distraction had put me not technically behind but I tend to be an over achiever so anything less than above average make me feel like a failure. So sitting at my desk and realize I didn’t grab a drink to go with my lunch. Meh fuck it I had the water bottle I figured it wouldn’t be anything I couldn’t handle, beside I knew I wasn’t at home so I was sure I could control any urges that came along.

I grabbed the water bottle from my bag and took a long swallow, it tasted bitter but it was kind of growing on me. That was how my lunch went until I realized I had drunk the whole bottle instead of just the half bottle I had meant to drink. The warm feeling swept over me and I tried to ignore it and just get back to work. I felt a sweat break out over me and worried I might get my jacket dirty so got up and draped it over the back of my chair. The pouch rubbing my cock and balls caused me to pause and enjoy the feeling. I sat back down and went back to work, it was now worse than in the morning. My thoughts kept thinking of how good it had feel to play with my hole and the taste of the jock and cum in my mouth. My tongue licked my lips and tasted the sweat forming on my upper lip and I moaned. My eyes flitted to the door to my office and back to my work. A thought popped in my head…..it was still during the lunch hour…..most of the staff was still out….it isn’t like I’ve never jerked off in my office before but that was just a quick tug behind my desk after  a long day. Without knowing how I had done it I was already at my door turning the lock.

In a daze I turned around and glanced around my office, my gaze hooded and hungry. My eyes fell on the water bottle, empty and sitting in the trash. I quickly unbuckled and pull down my pants and underwear leaving the jock on I grabbed the bottle and kneeled on the floor. I position my ass right over the bottle cap and rocked down on it. Fuck it felt amazing. Even though I couldn’t get it that far in just the cap popping in and out of my hole turn me on. I was bouncing on it and rubbing the rough crusted jock against me. I quickly pulled it aside and started jerking. Twisting my nipples while bouncing I felt the orgasm cumming on me quickly, and before I knew it cum erupted, I shot 5 times and sagged back on my heels, my full weight settled on the bottle and with a surprise yelp it slipped into me. I saw stars and my breathing quickened. I pants as I adjusted to the invasion. Looking down I could see the cum splattered all over my floor. Instantly I was on my hands, my tongue licking the dirty rough carpet sucking up all my jizz. The water bottle popped out and hit the floor just as I finished licking up the last drops of my cum. I quickly rearranged myself sorted my office out and went back to work all the happier. My thought still drifted but I was able to make it through the end of the work day and head home.

As I was driving home a thought occurred to me and I made now necessary detour. Parking in the stores lot I got out and walked in….

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 2

Tuesday After Work

Walking into the porn shop I thought of what it was I was looking for and why I had waited so long to get one. Now before you think I am a married prude I am not unfamiliar with porn shop, adult bookstores or ABS as you kids call em nowadays. I stop by on occasion to pop in some dollars and jerk off quick on the way home. Often with the viewing window down so me and some stranger can watch each other jerk off.  They are again a nice safe way to be kinky without risking more than you want.

As I walked in took notice of the cashier and smiled. It was one of my favorites, not that I have ever done anything but this guy was hot as all held. An older guy full and nice trimmed white bear, shaved head and really muscular. Think if you spliced Anderson Cooper with Joe Manganiello, fuckin nice image right. Anyways I went up to the toy wall and started browsing. Fuck there is a lot of thing that you can stick up your ass. I kept walking back and forth trying to decide between a set of butt plugs that were marketed as trainers (3 separate boxes 3 in each starting small and going to Lincoln tunnel) or this dildo that looked like what I imagined Tom’s cock must be like.

“Need some help there son?”

Without hearing him the cashier had snuck up behind me, I gave a start and a stare cause holy fuck he was hotter closer up. My hole started to twitch again like at lunch and my cock started to thicken, Fuck bet I still had some of the supplement running through me.

“Ummmm not really sure which one to get, kinda new to all this” I stammered

“Well here I can help you there” with that he grabbed the beginner and intermediate butt plug trainers off the wall and started back to the counter. On impulse I grabbed the dildo, figure I might be able to get it in there some day. I walked up to the front of the counter and he chuckled and motioned for me to come behind. The counter was tall about waist high and had shelves for storage underneath. The cashier looked at me and told me to drop my pants…..I stared at him like he was crazy and he repeated the command this time in a much more forceful way. Adding if I need it there were some poppers for encouragement under the counter to my left. Looking over I saw a bottle of Amsterdam already opened.  Again my hole twitched and my mind raced. Was I really going to listen to this guy.

Just then the front door opened and a guy came up to buy some tokens for the back. I sighed with relief. I am sure I look very out of place in my suit and tie just standing behind the counter.

“Got a new one? “

“Naw just gonna give him a fitting” said the cashier with a wink

The new comer chuckled and wandered off to the back room . He looked at me stared into my eyes and then glanced down. As if of their own accord my hands trembling undid my belt and drop my pants to the floor, before I could hesitate I grabbed the poppers bottle and took 4 deep hits. The rush hitting me and kicking that water back into me. I grabbed my underwear and the jock and tore them down exposing my full bush and hairy ass. The cashier looked at me with lust and came over and turned me so I was facing out into the store. Grabbing lube form the shelf I felt him smear some on my ass.

“Now the beginner butt plug feels like this” and with that 2fingers were shoved roughly into my hole. I instinctively stood on tip toe, trying to deny him further entrance. His meaty hand came down on my shoulder and forced me back down. A moan escape my lips as I started to move my hips in a circle. His finger worked in and out of my hole, hitting my prostate. My cock fully hard dripped a steady leak of precum into the pouch of the jock between my feet.

“This is the smaller set so this is what you would be starting with. Though seems like you have already being working this out a bit on your own. So we will get your started right at the intermediate level OK”

Wordlessly and I nodded my head. At that moment I heard the door open. Panic gripped me as I saw Tom walk in the store. Quickly I ducked down pulling the cashier finger from my ass and crammed myself onto the shelf.

“Hey Tom, got your order in , look like you are going to have a fun weekend this time.”

“Me and Mike have a fun weekend every time but this time is going to be special. You should stop by after you get off work. We would love to have you. Not really a group outing but always fun to add a fourth.”

“I just might do that thanks, here ya go have great day “

Once Tom left I scampered back out from under the shelf and the cashier was shaking his head and chuckling

“Don’t know why you were so afraid Tom has seen me doing worse than that in here. Hell one time he came in while is husband was blowing me. That was a fun night. We ended up spit roast that hot little number right behind the counter. So back to your purchases, let get you’re the intermediate and that dildo I saw you drooling over and bring up. Here turned around for me and let me see that hole again……you might wanna hit those poppers too”

Not needing encouragement when it came to poppers I took another 4 hits and present my ass. I heard him open the one box, smear some more lube on my hole and then felt the cool silicon of the butt plug pressing against my ass. Panicked I took 2 more hit of poppers and it snapped into me. I saw stars and my cock. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK it almost made me come.  My breath was coming in shallow gasps.

“ There ya go now pull up those pants and be on your way sexy. Before I decide to take a taste of the hole with more than just my fingers”

Sliding money onto the counter I grabbed my purchases and made my way out of the store, the whole time the butt plug was rubbing my prostate. I opened my car door and sat down, instantly my cock erupted and the pressure from the seat pushed me over the edge. My cock pulsed in the jock constrained and holding all my cum . It took me about 5 min before I could put the keys in the ignition and pull away. And you can bet I hit every pot hole on the way home……

Edited by roguematrix
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 1