A Lot Can Happen In 2 Weeks

roguematrix

6 hours ago, roguematrix said:

straight up chem piss, diluted at first but then more and more pure and extra strength with random imaginary drug slipped in to help with hypnosis and suggestibility. Hence the phone calls and the fuzzy and the following orders as more and more is taken and he listens more and more to those MP3

Fuck i was imagining it would be that.

Its explains many things like first  how or in what he transform it to. There are parts he is trying to think thru things but he can't. 

Second  there is the fact  he drinking two bottles going to the woods for a run on Friday afternoon/night that's help coup with the tons of cocks in and out of he's two holes for several hours. With out it all of this since the beginning couldn't be possible

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/06/2017 at 3:21 AM, roguematrix said:

I promise there will be more just have no idea where to take it from here

#roguematrix  THANK YOU for giving us so much pleasure with this story .... 

Don't let us stop you here ... YOUR FANS ARE WAITING FOR MORE... 

wouldn't we all agree :)

THUMBS UP GUYS ...so #roguematrix know we are waiting :)

• Upvote 2

OK so tried to go back and write more to this story and i know i didnt have it go for two weeks but really can't figure out anywhere else this story should go. I am working on some other stuff. I love the feed back and the loads ive made you all shoot, feel free to post pics love cum. but i am working on a new story and there are still other storiesi have written if you haven't read them. Thanks for all the positive feedback now go take 5 poppers his and edge that cock ya filthy animals ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/13/2017 at 10:52 AM, roguematrix said:

straight up chem piss, diluted at first but then more and more pure and extra strength with random imaginary drug slipped in to help with hypnosis and suggestibility. Hence the phone calls and the fuzzy and the following orders as more and more is taken and he listens more and more to those MP3

Sort of figured it was the chempiss slowly getting stronger - just the way I love it!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...