A Lot Can Happen In 2 Weeks

roguematrix

Definitely hot stuff. I’m disappointed that there isn’t more….I always want the stories to just keep going and going. BUT if you can’t think of what else to do with the story, well then that’s all there is. Just know that if you were to write more, it’d get devoured so fukkin fast……..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am a new member here, so I only recently read this wonderful story. I do have a couple of suggestions if the author ever comes back to add some more to the story. My suggestion is to close up the loop with the original two gay neighbors. Maybe a sex party with the cashier attending and their other hot friends. I don’t think our hero has been in a sling yet and I don’t think he ever slammed.  These are just some ideas for the author to consider if ever comes back to this great story.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...