Hair Removal Cream

Hi guys.

I know I saw this somewhere on here, but I can't find it, and would like the info again.

What is the best hair removal cream for those intimate places, particularly crack and hole?

Thanks for your help in advance.  Sorry for repeating the topic again.

Guest KptNLine

Just a suggestion - I have tried hair removal creams "down there" a few times and have always had burning to the point where I've had to rinse it off. I haven't tried magic shave, however, so maybe this is easier on the skin. My skin also tends to be kind of sensitive. I would suggest waxing as the best way to remove hair from this area. Yes, it is somewhat painful for 1-2 seconds, but it goes away quickly. Also, when you get waxed, you can expect to be quite smooth for several weeks as opposed to creams which often show stubble growth (at least for me) within a week. Another benefit - with repeated waxing (only a few sessions), the hair will start to grow in more slowly and thinner. The first wax will hurt the most, but if you keep up with it, subsequent waxes will be easier as the root of the hair doesn't have time to fully establish. Hope this is helpful - I am curious how the creams work for you, but I would look around for a good salon in your area that does men's waxing (they will generally advertise it on their services list) and at least give it a try. Good luck!