French Bi Guy Never Does Bareback

One Friday evening a few weeks ago I was feeling extra horny.  I had had a very busy week at work and this had not left me much time for anything else.  I hadn't even had a wank for about a week and I knew I was ready to shoot a really big load.  When I finally got to Friday I was looking forward to going cruising up  Hampstead Heath and I had every intention of finding a fit lad who would bend over and let me fuck him and shoot my seven day load right up his arse.

I had something to eat and then got into the shower.  I resisted the temptation to play with myself in the shower and was just getting dressed ready to drive up to the Heath when I heard the sound of rain outside.  It had been a warm and sunny day but when I  looked out the window I found it was now pissing down with rain - so much for a night's cruising up the Heath.  I was really disappointed and frustrated - I had really been looking forward to going cruising and was up for pretty much anything.

I decided to go on line but found that there was not much happening and it seemed I was not going to have much luck there either.  I messaged a couple of fit guys but one was looking for someone younger and the other was not into being fucked.  I messaged another guy who was up for it but said he couldn't do anything as his boyfriend was home - it was clearly not going to be my night.  I was just on the point of giving up and having a wank when I got messaged by another guy.

He said he was staying in a hotel near Heathrow and wasn't free right now but could meet up the following morning.  I wasn't really in the mood for another failed hook up and was about to say no thanks.  Then I read his profile - he was a 31 year old French bi guy - and the pictures he had on his profile were well hot - he was quite slim with a really fit, smooth body and a big cock.  He said he was not free right now but his girlfriend was going in to London the following morning and he would be free for a couple of hours around 10am before he had to check out and join her. 

I started chatting to him and he seemed like a nice guy.  He said he would send me some face pics the next day if we were definitely going to meet up but to be honest I was already up for it anyway - I really liked his pictures - especially one that he sent me showing him pulling his arse cheeks apart exposing a surprisingly hairy arsehole.  We chatted for a while and agreed that I would be on line the following morning and he would message me.  He said he was up for sucking and being sucked and added "maybe we fuck".

I was not at all sure that he would message me the next morning but went online at the agreed time.  While I was waiting I read his profile again.  I was interested that he had put "bottom" on his profile and was not surprised that he had put "always" for safe sex.  In fact he had put "I NEVER DO BAREBACK" at the bottom of his profile in both French and English.

A little after 10am he messaged me and asked me if I was still up for it.  I said I was and we arranged that I would meet him in the lobby of his hotel.  He sent me a couple of face pics - he was a very good looking guy and I was really looking forward to getting his pants down.  It didn't take me long to get to his hotel - it was one of the more expensive, up market ones near the airport - and he was waiting for me in the lobby in a T shirt and jogging bottoms.

We went up to his room and before long he was standing in front of me and I was pulling down his jogging bottoms and pants.  His cock was already hard and, if anything, it looked even bigger than it did in his pictures.  I took it into my mouth and began to suck him off and he moaned.  I could tell he was really up for it and after a while he stopped me sucking and motioned to me to stand up.  He pulled my trousers and pants down and took my cock into his mouth.  He sucked me well and before long we were on the bed sucking each other.  I moved him round a bit and pulled his cheeks apart, pushing my tongue up his hairy arse as he sucked my cock.

I could easily have stayed in that position until I shot my load into his mouth but after a while he asked me if I wanted to fuck him.  I nodded and he pulled some lube out of a hold all and rubbed some of it into his arse.  Remembering his profile, I waited for him to produce the condom.  He seemed to realise what I was waiting for because he said "Oh, I don't have a condom.  Is that ok for you?"

I thought it's absolutely fine for me, mate - you're the one with the profile that says you never do bareback....  Minutes later he was on his back and I was pushing my bare cock up his arse.  His hole was tight and he groaned as I began to push my cock up him.  I pushed right up him, gave him a minute to get used to my cock and then began to fuck him.  I enjoyed every minute of fucking this bi guy's tight, hairy arse. He seemed to be enjoying it too - his eyes were closed and he was moaning softly and wanking as I fucked him. I fucked him in this position for a while and then I pulled out and he knelt up on the bed.

I stood behind him and pushed my cock back up his arse. I couldn't quite believe I was getting to fuck this guy bareback and I was torn between wanting it to last as long as possible and wanting to bang him as hard as I could and shoot my load up him before he changed his mind.  I was close to coming now anyway so chose the latter course of action.  I began to fuck him harder and he was moaning and pushing his arse back to meet my thrusts. I knew I couldn't last much longer and after another ten or twelve thrusts I began to shoot what felt like a massive load of cum right into his arse.

When I had finally finished coming I pulled out and he laid down on the bed.  I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him and in no time he was fully hard.  He lifted his legs and I pushed my finger up his spunky hole as I sucked him.  This pushed him over the edge and I was soon rewarded with a nice big load of French cum in my mouth.

It was a very horny experience and it more than made up for the disappointment of the night before.  Just over an hour after leaving the house I was back home again feeling very satisfied, having just shot a massive load of cum into the arse of a bi guy who "never does bareback". 

Maybe this was going to be a good weekend after all......

• Upvote 12