Early Bird Gets The Sperm

Early Bird Gets the Sperm: The never-ending, cold winter had finally vanished. Well technically I guess it was spring, but fuck, it had rained the past two weeks straight and never crept above 50 degrees so still felt like winter. Yesterday - Friday - had been the first warm day in ages, over 80! I knew today everybody would be out and about and enjoying the golden sun and I planned to beat them to the punch as I was up and out the door by 6:15 for a walk down by the river.

The sun was peaking through the treetops, dappling the sidewalk as I passed a few of my neighbors out walking their dogs. I was so caught up in just enjoying the weather I did not see the jogger until he was almost right in front of me. Tall, lithe, well defined, and a thick sheen of sweat coating his naked torso that dribble down and made his white jogging pants cling to every curve of his body – and I mean EVERY curve! That’s what stopped me really. I’m a size queen. I admit it. HOLY HELL HE WAS HUNG!

Ever have a moment when you just gape in awe and wonder? That was it. Right then. I stumbled, turned, and watched as he jogged a bit further down the sidewalk, drooling for the long, black dick that I could almost smell on the gentle breeze. Damn! Dude was freeballing and there is nothing better than a hot, sweaty, thick black dick that needs a tongue bath to get the day started. I shook my head, cleared the slut-wannabe-cobwebs away and continued on my way. Two blocks more I turned to the west and headed towards the river. Ahead, at the end of that section of the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail, was the Titanic Memorial – a large granite statue with a commanding base and built in benches that jutted out into the river and which served as a reminder of the men who gave their lives on that fateful day for the women and children aboard the doomed ship.

A flash of white crossed my vision, I looked up, no it was not a mirage, it was the jogger. He had apparently cut back to the river and was now running up to the Memorial. He stopped, looked at me, stretched his arms way up high in the air, bent over, stood up, twisted to the right, then left, and threw his arms out wide and back together a couple of times. I slowed my pace as I watched, which made the BBC jogger pause, tilt his head, he then smiled, grabbed his long dick in his pants and gave it a good, firm tug. I about stumbled over my own feet at that and then watched as he casually pulled the top of his jogging pants down, his dark hair showing the way to his monster meat.

I picked up my pace and could make out the thick base of his shaft. The jogger smiled, let the waistband of his jogging pants snap back, then casually walked behind the Memorial, out of view. FUCK! I walked faster. Not like there was anyplace he could go. River at the back, Fort Leslie McNair at the left, the Riverwalk to the right. I bobbed my head to the right – left – back to the right trying to get a view of him as I hustled up the sidewalk. I was like a sniper on recon checking for any enemy combatants (neighbors walking their dogs) as I tried to find a lock on my target (that big, black bazooka dick).

The coast was clear except for a woman up at the corner with some little dog straining to take a shit as she tried to drag it along 4th Street. I swerved to the left, walking faster than a normal pace, and as I came around the back corner of the Memorial, there, casually leaning against the metal slat fence with his naked ass facing the Fort, and his hard dick being stroked for anyone to see who could, was the jogger. Jesus H. Fucking Christ! He just smiled at me with a, “it’s about time,” look, then kept right on stroking. I was not quite sure what to do. Was this a private moment? Did he want company or not? He answered my question when he stood up, put his right hand under his balls and base of his dick and hefted it up and down a few times while looking

In 5-seconds flat I was in front of him, on my knees, and opening my lips to taste his salty goodness. I had barely wet his whip up when he tapped me on the shoulder with a silent, “get up.” I stood up, he boldy unbuttoned my jeans, spun me around, spread my white cheeks and spit once, twice, three times into my crack. He roughly ran his finger up and down my warm fleshy mounds then pierced my hole. No permission was asked or granted. He took what he wanted, he owned it, he knew I needed it, and the next thing I felt was his blunt dick head pushing against my puckered ass ring. The jogger grunted – thrust – I gasped – and his dick found purchase in my raw ass. Once he had found his way in the battle was over.

The jogger beat his dick against the inside of my ass, stretching me open, pulling my hole apart, ripping his way deeper and deeper as he fucked with abandon. I opened my eyes long enough for a quick scan of my surroundings. Fishing boat far down the river, no one to the left, no one to the right, oh hell there’s some guy walking his dog on the base coming this way! I tried to stand up but the jogger just patted my back and kept on fucking me. I bent my head back down and focused on clenching my hole, milking that big black dick, begging for that cum to coat my insides. The black jogger suddenly HUFFED deep – his dick swelled and exploded up my ass. Volley after volley of thick, creamy, jizz blasted my ass walls. He HUFFED again, angled his dick side to side like he was wiping the tip off inside me, pulled out, snapped his pants back into place and without even a thank you took off at a steady jog.

There I was, the morning sun highlighting the glistening load in my ass, the guy on base was now anxiously rubbing his own meat having seen what just went down. My faculties were a little slow to return as I had just been fucked stupid, but when they did, I hiked up my pants, adjusted myself, waved at the guy walking his dog, and walked home happy and content. Yes the old saying is true; the early bird does get the worm and in this case, gets the sperm too!

• Upvote 11