Losing My Bareback Virginity

Before the main story, some info about me is in order. I recently turned 26 years old and have long decided that I am happy being with men more than women. Up to this point I have always played safe, but lately I have begun to have thoughts of ditching the condoms and having sex as nature intended.

I was scrolling through ads on craigslist after work on a Friday and came across an ad that would change my life. The title was simple – “Seeking bottom for a wild weekend party.” I was extremely intrigued and decided I didn’t have anything to lose, except maybe my bareback virginity, and answered the ad. I sent my stats and pictures to the poster and awaited an answer. I didn’t have to wait long, as within 10 minutes I was given an address, directions and instructions.

I was to wear a jockstrap and clothing I could take off easily. I needed to clean out and drive to the location which is in the middle of the woods east of town. I got ready, got in my car and made the 30-minute drive. The instructions said I would need to plan to be gone all weekend and be ready to have a good time and be ready to serve. I was nervous and excited the whole drive over.

Once I arrived, I was met at the door by a younger guy (about 35 or so) who was wearing nothing but a blue armband with the number 18 on it. He directed me to strip to my jock and follow him to the “dungeon”. We walked into a room and I counted no less than 60 men standing around naked. Each with a similar armband of either blue, yellow or red with varying numbers. I saw a sling and a large screen with a random generator.

I was led to the sling and locked in place by my wrists and ankles. I was lubed and told the computer would randomly choose a person by color and number. On each round I could opt to pass once and get a different draw but would be required to take the second person if I did. I was told there would be NO CONDOMS and absolutely NO PULLING OUT. Once a cock entered my hole, I would not see it out again until I had received the load of the man attached. I shivered with the realization that I was about to lose my bareback virginity, but agreed to the rules.

The program began to spin through colors and numbers and I waited with anticipation watching to see who would be the first potential man to take my raw cherry. The program slowed and on the screen read: Blue 5. A man of about 45 with large muscles, sandy hair and green eyes stepped forward. He had an average cock – 7 inches long and narrow with a medium mushroom head. I was asked if I would like to pass, but decided to take this man.

He walked to my ass and sank his cock into me in one swift stroke. This brought a moan from him and caused me to grit my teeth and cry out at the sudden invasion. He began to pound away at my ass and continued varying his stroke depth and speed for a long time until I could tell he was getting close. His breath changed and he gripped my thighs. He growled and shouted – “Take my hot poz load bitch!”

I paled at what I had just heard and tried to swing myself off his cock to no avail. He pumped what felt like a gallon of acrid jizz up my hole. I freaked out for a moment realizing what had just happened. Then as he pulled out of my ass, I realized I had signed up to lose my bareback virginity and began to accept the fact that I knew there may be poz loads involved. Too late now anyway, guess only time would tell what happened from that load.

The host asked if I was ready for another spin of the 'wheel'.  I nodded, realizing this would be one VERY long weekend.

To be continued…?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 1

Damn, what a thought and concept of a pozzing party! Would love to become involved with something like this and have it all on video, don't know how long I would be able to take it all, but would definately give it the best and with being locked into it, would have to go for the duration and accept the inevitable outcome of knowing that when the weekend was done I'd be the worthless pozzed cum slut that I should have been all my life. This is HOTT!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...