How Many Holes Do You Breed At The Baths Or Sex Party?

hungry_hole

We are always reading about how many loads bottoms take at the baths or sex parties but we rarely hear about guys who also enjoy breeding anon holes.

Number of holes are you able to breed in one night: Do you just breed one hole and your done and usually go home after the breeding? Do you combine breeding holes and taking loads?: Some guys may want to first bottom for a while before they are ready to top and breed holes. Then back to bottoming.

My high drive to breed always makes me want to breed at least three times. In other words, at least three loads of potent seed I ejaculate. I dont care if its the same ass every time, different onces, whatever... As long as my seed ends where it belongs, which is inside an ass, its fine for me. Ive done my purpose. 

• Upvote 8

Not living in New York, LA or Berlin I have to say that attending a bareback sex party isn't really THAT anonymous ;).

Als to the question at hand: Have to agree with bbalphaboy, 2-3 loads is a good rule of thumb. I however usually make sure that it's always different guys who get bred by me ;)

• Upvote 2

I think that nutting 2-3 times may be common for many because of the high stimulating atmosphere of a sauna. Just watching or listening to the hot action can be enough to keep me horny all night.

I prefer to top first -- get sucked, fuck a couple of holes, then after I breed I switch to bottom mode for a while.

Do you breed again after bottoming for a while? Sounds like a good idea for those who enjoy breeding because one can endure better bottoming after cumming.

I usually like to start as a top then once I have shot my first load I find it easier to bottom, this said much depends on the chemistry and mix of people available, I'm unlikely to turn down a keen broke with a rock hard dick who only wants to fuck.

On the occasions when I have got fucked first I usually blow a huge load when I top later on.

J

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

My normal nut intake is 8 anything else it's gonna pour right out my hole. So what I do get fucked, and filled then go find a bottom more piggier then I am and where I hang out in Chicago it's not that hard. I take them back to my room get them on their knees and 1st unload my night collect in their mouth & then let them suck me off till I unload in their throat!

• Upvote 2

I go to GI JOE bathhouse in Montréal, and usually what i like to do is  to fuck many holes, love to go from holes to holes ,  even better if the hole is already loaded, and mixing the cum from holes  to holes. love also to   rim and taste the load . Usually in a night i will fuck between 6 and 12 different asses and i will load 2 to 5 asses ( im a multi-cummer ) will also go to the backroom and gloryholes between the fucks to suck and swallow loads  and  get sucked . Sometimes i will also take full condoms with me ( i jerk off at home and cum in condoms and  keep it  in the freezer ) , and i will use it on btms,  will rim his ass with my cum on it  and then use it as lube to fuck him  .  I guess im a pig  :-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Usually take as many dudes until I'm spent, and then finish the night by sharing my wad with another nasty bud -- sometimes sliding into a sloppy hole.  

Other times I go off in a corner with another bottom and have some personal time, kiss, play with our dripping fukholes, fart out wads on each other, and blow or even Buddy bate our spongy party dongs.  

Usually start out as a bttm for as long as I want. Then when I'm ready to go, I find a bttm to unload into.

When I'm not bttming, I usually like to get sucked and fuck a few asses but ultimately once I shoot I'm done.

Went to bathhouse just over a week ago. Fucked 3 holes but only shot in the last one before taking off.