How Many Holes Do You Breed At The Baths Or Sex Party?

hungry_hole

Now that I'm poz I'm fucking much more and enjoying breeding holes. When I go to the bathhouse now I usually end up breeding 2-3 holes. For my first load I usually hunt for a hot hole just to deposit my poz cum. I then go into dark areas, gloryholes, etc, until I'm horny again for a hole. But this second time I can fuck for a long time so I do this in one of the public slings to have an audience. Depending on how much time I stay, I can sometimes shoot a 3rd load, which I usually do just before leaving the place.

• Like 1

Guest daddyloadny

I like edging at the bathhouse so I can plow as many holes that are available. 

Then when I am ready to pack it in I blast inside a lucky hot ass.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:42 PM, daddyloadny said:

I like edging at the bathhouse so I can plow as many holes that are available. 

Then when I am ready to pack it in I blast inside a lucky hot ass.

Depending on the time you'll be spending at the bathhouse you can edge for a while, even fuck some holes and then blast inside some lucky hole. But if you do this in the middle of your visit, all you need to do is rest for a while and you are good for another breeding after more edging. Two happy holes instead of one.

• 1 month later...

Depends on my activity beforehand and what I am on. If I haven't fucked for a few days which is rare I turn into a sulky asshole with major blue balls and fuck like a jackhammer. I usually like to be selective to keep up my reputation and ensure my first load always goes into a worthy i.e. neg hot lad. After that it's fair game I would fuck any hot hole and I LOVE forcing willing pigs to do what I want and whore them out so that everyone knows I am in charge and then wait to refill my balls before breeding again. If I make a full night or day I could easily fuck 7 guys but not always cum in all of them, that's where I get used condoms and use them as lube to ensure any special 'extras' can be spread. Come on lads any guy who goes to a fucking sauna is a fucking pig and all pigs are dirty in the end!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Second time with a Top. I prefer he cum in me once, recuperate and then get back in. He’s usually a bit less firm second time until he’s in and pumping but getting the first but finished usually means it’ll take him longer on the second session. I get to be fucked in my cunt a lot longer and his first load makes great lube. 

• 4 months later...
On 7/23/2017 at 8:00 AM, CallMeSir said:

I pretty much gave up long ago going to a bathhouse or sex club and sticking my cock in every available pussy. For me, it's about breeding and planting my daddy sperm babies in the boy. 

That's all any boy can hope for. 

Guest BreedingCameraman

I’ll usually try and do a fair amount of breeding and taking loads whenever I’m out at the baths of an event ever a large group of men are all having sex with one another. After all, what’s the point in being versatile if you both actually both fuck and get fucked?

As far as the number of loads I give goes, I usually like to try and pump out at least two loads into different bottoms. I’ll also try and make sure that whomever I’m loading up hasn’t been done so by me in a while either, as I like to try and keep things fair by breeding everyone at least once first before letting others get seconds, if that makes any sense.