My Symptoms - Do I Have An Std?

Guest Gloryholee

Guest Gloryholee

Hi all,

Got fucked pretty hard by a shemale about 5 days ago. She fucked my ass twice bareback. Although she came inside me, it was so little, i couldn't feel it (those damn hormones).

Aside from feeling a little sore around the edges, all was well. However about 3 days later my anus (inside) now has a kind of burning sensation - though "burning" is maybe too strong a word, it's more the feeling you get when you use mouth wash. Also it aches a little, like your arm does after having an injection at the doctors. Sometimes feels like a mild "pins & needles" sensation too. When i'm moving about throughout the day, all feels normal, but when i relax, especially if i sit down, i start to notice it. It's not painful, it's just there in the background.

I think i'm going to have to go to the clinic. Pain in the ass (no pun intended). Her cock looked fine - i know symptoms aren't always visible. I'm getting nothing in my throat or mouth and her cock probably spent longer in my mouth than my ass (though she didn't cum in my mouth).

Any ideas what it might be? What does it sound like to you? Do these symptoms ring a bell with anyone?

I've had somewhat similar results from getting fucked hard by a well endowed tgurl (or guy). I believe it's simply that the tissue inside has been irritated by the pounding... kind of like mild rug burn or a little scrape on your skin. For me it has always cleared in 5-7 days. And yes, I have been tested for the whole spectrum stds, so I know it was not one of them.

Keep an eye on it (you may need a mirror for that), and if it gets worse or does not get better, go to the clinic.

HTH

Guest Gloryholee

Good advice there. Yes, i've had my eye on it and can see nothing externally (no marks or rashes etc). Also put my finger up there and can feel no lumps or bumps. I've had T-girl poundings in the past, but my sex sessions are usually few and far between. But i've never experienced this before, though i've had a sore ass for week. I'm also turning down more poundings as i don't want to risk passing anything on. If it doesn't disappear over the next few days i'll have to go to the clinic. Infact, i might go anyway just for peace of mind.

Hey, it could just be an infection. Bit of tissue damage in the anal cavity that's lined with pathogens (shit).

Guest Gloryholee

Symptoms cleared up within 10 days. Still, i decided to get tested anyway. Gono and chlamydia both came back negative. Dr. had a quick look and examination of my back passage too. Said all looked normal and was probably a minor infection from tissue damage in the anal wall.

Just goes to show how we can worry and convince ourselves we have something, when we actually don't. It was a very anxious time waiting for the "results", but the peace of mind i got afterwards, made the whole process worth while.