Prep For A Long Time Only 1-Load

muscledbottom

Hey guys, finally joined, so, I've been on PrEP for a long time, took a few raw dicks and sort of 1-load once. I'm thinking finally just stop worrying so much and make some vids of me getting bred.

Anyone have any experience taking a known viral load and being alright?

Just curious, not that I'm about to go do that. Sort of risk averse, I am very healthy, super fit, track all my food, get sleep every night, no drugs etc., barely drink, just really get off on huge cocks stuffed in spandex gear, making vids of me taking on huge tops too.

Thoughts? Any experience of other PrEP bottoms taking known viral loads? Not worried about a guy who has <250 copies, just curious about if a dude is actually viral and not on meds...

PrEP is not a vaccine, I'm aware. :-)

post-51643-0-03955100-1465474310_thumb.jpg

post-51643-0-04853600-1465474366_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Since prep started a few years ago there has been only one case of someone getting hiv. Other than that after 7 days there is a 99 percent efficiency rate. I am assuming this would be from guys who have hiv or not on medication or prep would kinda be pointless.

So if anyone here got hiv while on prep you would know. That other guy was studied and was briefly in the limelight.

hey stud, have seen your hot ass (and everything else) on xtube and soooooo glad you've gone raw - wet dream material :)

looks like you are brand new here - read around on the forums here and you will read over and over how many prep whores are taking any and all loads, cumunion parties, orgies, high viral loads, etc.  I posted a hread when I first joined called "PrEP put to the test" and lots of guys replied - no one pozzed.

I've been on PrEP for 2 years now - I top way more than I bottom - told myself I was going to try to stick with prep or undetectable guys when I'm taking a load, but reality is that when I'm in the mood to get fucked, all I really care about now is if they turn me on, and I don't really ask any questions :) 

• Upvote 1

I put my PrEP to work three weeks after I started by getting repeatedly bred by several POZ buddies including one not on meds.

The results don't lie, PrEP works better than anything but abstinence - and that is not an option. :)

Eight months in and HIV is simply is not a concern any longer. Hot guy, nice dick, wanna fuck, let's go.

Edited by C10H15N
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys for wonderful and thought provoking responses.

I should have prefaced my post by siting a few of the studies I've read which indicated that those prep users who take the pill each day, have little chance of catching HIV. As the years go forward and more guys go on PrEP the more data becomes available to analyze (no pun intended :-)) will truly clear picture come out about this pharmaceuticals efficacy.

That said, right now from a grass roots feedback is interesting.

Here's my issue: So I take this shit everyday,being a fitness health freak I have no issues taking another pill.

So this past Friday night I hooked up with a hot guy I've know for a long time, we finally did it. He's huge hung big, nice body, good looks, and just one cool dude.

He was straight up with me and told me he was undetectable on meds. We still went full condom AFTER he gagged, stuffed and fucked my throat with his big beautiful black cock.

Then we fucked full condom for 30mins, and at the end he pulled condom off, and started jerking his dick over my lower back for a cum shot (we were making a vid), during the time I let him tap and rub his raw dick against my hole and push against my hole but never entered me raw. All work up to him blowing his load on my lower back and glutes.

SO BIG ISSUE QUESTION: 36hrs later of a sudden started having insane migraines, then crazy fevers, etc ended up going to hospital where I am now. For fever got as high as 103.7 my normal temp daily is 97.5

I'm on PrEP, so wtf? Is the hiv onset symptoms? My lymph nodes are fine. My WBC us fine, my CMV is 3.0 which apparently not good, waiting on hiv rna pcr test window, still to early at least 5 days from possible risky event

I have no rashes, lymph nodes are fine.

I'm sort of freaking out, thinking I just got hiv even though I'm on prep a. Doc pretty damn risk averse.

Thoughts? Help?

That's what I figured, but doctors tested for everything a. Doc apparently I got CMV virus it's attacking my liver. AST and ALT are 1200+

Fucking crazy migraines, and my fevers will not go back under 102+ right now.

Those are real illness symptoms.

CMV virus is no fucking joke.

Well getting out of hospital today. Funny how these boards light up when everyone talks about taking 1000s of loads on prep and being negative, but here I am barely being risky and I get a serious illness like CMV with 103+ fevers, massive migraines, and a legitimate hospital trip and no comments back.

The ugly thing is this shit although fun and hot, has an ugly side, sick and dealing with doctors.

Anyway feel much better today, for the hell of it, getting a HIV RNA PCR test tomorrow and the rest of the battery of STD tests.

Barely did anything that constitutes risky, goes to show anything can happen.

wow, sorry to hear about being so sick.  Didn't know what some of those acronyms were, but googled some.  It all seems very strange, but also seems next to impossible that it's hiv infection based on what you did on PrEP with who it was.  May be completely unrelated to sex at all.

I am glad people post serious issues here besides just the hot stories about fucking and being sluts.  There's a wide range of attitudes here from chasers to guys on PrEP to just curious with the common thread seeming to be wanting to enjoy uninhibited fucking without fear.  Just last night a buddy new on PrEP for a few months asked me if I've had any side effects from PrEP.  I told him no, but I know some people do.  He told me he's having fatigue and depression issues, and I remembered seeing a guy posting in the PrEP forum about fatigue.  I referred him to this site specifically for the health section - of course he'll explore the hot sleazier aspects of the site as well, but will hopefully get some "real life" info to help him out, and he has his PrEP follow up next week to discuss with his doc.

I do hope you keep us updated bbuilderbottom - I think this health section is helpful to many.  Plus in pure selfishness I hope to hear about future bare escapades you get into and hopefully post pics/vids of - I doubt you're thinking about that right now though!  Feel better!

Thanks, I'm home, and just resting. Yeah, last thing on my mind is dick.

From Sept 1 - April 22 NO SEX w/Men for me; my last fuck was August 30, 2015 - full raw, guy came on my back he was on PrEP (we showed each other our license, script and pdf files containing bloods - that's how I like to role raw)

Full HIV Anitbody test 12-weeks later - NEGATIVE

Stopped Prep for a few months

Started Prep every day again and here are my sexual escapades (I keep all this in a spreadsheet and every hookup with a man for me is on video):

4/22 - CONDOM: Full condom with a little raw hole teasing at end, top j/o on my back

TEST - 4/27 got full STD/HIV RNA PCR test all negative

5/3 - RAW: Trusted big black top, full raw, pulled out j/o on face - got a little cum in my eye

5/22 - RAW: New Latin muscle contact, said he was "negative" full raw, 15-minutes of fucking he ended up pulling out and jerking for a while and then j/o cumshot on my back - I've talked to him numerous times since he says he went to doc and got checked out, totally HIV -

5/26 - CONDOM: Huge black top, gave oral, he topped me - full condom, never came

6/9 - CONDOM: 2-Smaller black guys who wanted to do a 3-way with me, FULL SAFE, condoms the whole time, they j/o while I flexed my glutes and came on themselves

6/10 - CONDOM: Huge black top undetectable poz, went full condom, he teased a little at the very end with my bare hole NO insertion, jerked off load on my back - pretty hot stuff

My fever/headache (migraine and 103+ fever) started without ANY warning on 6/12 - went from fine to HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO DIE. No lymph nodes, no rash, no sore throat, just massive headaches, and super high fever.

That's my recent full history; I do regret going full raw those two times just out of the blue, but was just really horny and my thoughts were "I'm on PrEP - fuck it" - so I did.

Anyway, going to get full battery of STD/HIV tests today. After this, I'm taking a huge break again from it all.

I'm glad that you sought treatment and are recovering.  For the record, CMV is in the Herpes family, I believe its "MONO" virus.  Transmission can be a whole lot more casual than HIV.  I would take a break too !!  when I had my Fuck Flu, my Dr  diagnosed me with CMV, as mt HIV test was negative.  wasn't till a year later, a regular checkup did I have a positive HIV test.

I'm glad that you sought treatment and are recovering.  For the record, CMV is in the Herpes family, I believe its "MONO" virus.  Transmission can be a whole lot more casual than HIV.  I would take a break too !!  when I had my Fuck Flu, my Dr  diagnosed me with CMV, as mt HIV test was negative.  wasn't till a year later, a regular checkup did I have a positive HIV test.

Thanks for the reply big guy.

So were you on PrEP during any of this, i.e. did you become poz while taking Truvada? Yep CMV is a part of the huge lovely Herp family.