Gay People Make Up 3% Of The Population And Other Great Lies..

PozSlime

LGBTQ.

3% of the human population? LOL, LMAO, ROFL

That number invokes hysterical laughter in me to the point I have to break out a video game reference..

ROFLCOPTERDOWNSENDMEDICS

Shit, on a hot night at Steamworks, I swear I see 3% of the population just using SW's giant 3rd floor suckroom/GH area..

Seriously though, It is my belief, based on what my own eyes have seen in this wonderful thing that we call life, that a FUCK of A LOT MORE than 3% of the human population are ACTUALLY LGBTQ.

Many 'straight' people refuse to identify as Bi or Gay, but in actuality, they take cock like the greedy bottom that steels all the tops at your local fave tub. Or they like to fuck ass as much as the next fag..

Straight? again ROFLCOPTERDOWNSENDMEDICS

BZ is the perfect proving ground for my theory..

How many 'straight' guys show up here, led here by their own human desires, their sexual desires, led around by their penises. Led by their penises so much so that they will go against what they believed themselves to be, straight. So turned on by fucking ass or getting fucked that they will turn to gay sex, revealing their true selves in the process.

Bisexuality or in some cases totally gay, they never go back to women.

I welcome these straight-but-experimenting guys into the fold with open arms. I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF THEM IN ANY WAY, nor am I trying to ridicule someone who is struggling with sexual identity.

The opposite in fact. My doctor is a pro at dealing with guys who struggle with identity. That struggle can be depressing and can turn a person's world on its head. I would suggest to anyone who is struggling with gay or bi identity to seek help. You're not alone and there are caring professionals who can greatly help. Ask here or seek out your local gay orgs and they will steer you to a gay-friendly doc or other professional that can help.

I'm thinking that we have alot of people here on BZ that are dealing with the identity struggle. Many 'straight' guys post questions about their curiosities here on this site. I read it across many different forum topics.

In 1849, the California/ San Fran gold rush began. Hundreds of thousands of workers, nearly all men, headed to the northern California/SF area looking for mining jobs..

Men outnumbered women 100 to 1. Why do we think SF became one of the gay capitals of the world?

Because almost all humans are at least bisexual by nature and there are many more gay people than our so-called 'experts' are willing to admit.

LGBTQ.

3%?

ROFLCOPTERDOWNSENDMEDICS.

Yeah, I never bought those low numbers either. If you could get honest answers from everyone who was secretly attracted to someone of the same sex, fantasized about and masturbated to them, and those who actually had sexual contact with someone of the same sex but still called themselves "straight", the number would be WAY higher than single digits.

Edited by nastybottom
  • Upvote 1

You can also see that when you're out in the streets, just the way some men look at you, like they scan you from top to bottom with their eyes, or have that really deep penetrating look... it's because they're into men, even though they can be out acting "straight" and be drinking coffee with their "straight" worker friends, or even worse when they're out with their wives/girlfriends !

#WAYMORETHAN3%

• Upvote 2

According to Israeli press, there were 200.000 people at the Tel Aviv Pride last weekend. About 30.000 estimated foreigners. That leaves 170.000 Israelis and Palestinians (I met both, and possibly also took cock from both). Impressing numbers when most gays most likely don't go to Prides. There are estimated 8.5 million people in Israel, 3.7 million in the Tel Aviv metropolitan area.

• Upvote 1

As the old quote says "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

If it said that 3% of the population was 100% gay, always was and always will be gay then it might be close. But like OP said guys sexual inclination changes sometimes with outside influences like this site and others and sometimes because they realise that they're not getting the enjoyment they once had from sex.

10 years ago I would have said I was straight, 5 years ago bi-curious and these days bisexual although most of my recent assignations have been with guy unfortunately not as many of them as I would like.

• Upvote 1

A recent study shows the number of people who have had same sex relationships to be at least twice (8.7%), and assuming not all gays act on their impulse then the total number of gays is easily north of the 10% of the old Kinsey study.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/06/01/study-same-sex-experiences-are-on-the-rise-and-americans-are-increasingly-chill-about-it/

• Upvote 1

I agree that 3% is low. I live in a smaller Midwest city and gay is not a positive word here. There always are so many men who are married and having gay sex outside of marriage and will never identify as gay. And there are truly millions of bisexuals, but then again most of them won't sat they are bi. People would be shocked if they knew the real percentage.

• Upvote 1

I have a lot of trouble with statistics about the number of "gay people" because it's not even clear what "being gay" is.

What I usually hear from men who self-identify as gay is that "I have always felt different from other boys so I knew I was gay".  How can a boy know how other boys feel? They only know how the other boys act and behave but behavior is not necessarily the same as "feeling".  When boys talk about wanting to fuck women is that coming from real feelings or just talk? Many gay-identified men have in the past pretended to want to fuck women. Can we really believe the so-called straight men?

Many 'straight' people refuse to identify as Bi or Gay, but in actuality, they take cock like the greedy bottom that steels all the tops at your local fave tub. Or they like to fuck ass as much as the next fag.

Being gay is a self-identity and as such it cannot be forced upon anyone. For many men taking on the gay identity is beneficial and provides them with a sense of belonging. But I would say that for most men who enjoy sex with other men, "being gay" does not resonate with them.

How can we explain the behavior of men who have sex with men but do not self-identify as gay? The answer to that is that men offer other men sexual possibilities that women can't possibly offer men. In other words, when it comes to sex, men like to play Hardball. Just like in sports, men play Softball when they want to include women in the game. But many men prefer playing Hardball with other men which is almost like a different game. Once a man has sex with another man, it's unlikely he won't like to do it again. Ask a Baseball player what they think of playing Softball with women in the team. Probably very boring and unexciting.

Young men sometimes don't realize it because young women are more willing to participate in men's sexual games. But as women get older it becomes more difficult for men to have fun with sex and older women.

I think that the real difference between men is not between gay and straight, but between those men who give themselves permission to play with men and those who don't.  

Guest descartes70817

I've lost count of the number of married guys who've taken my cock bareback, or the number of wedding rings I've seen at adult book stores. None of those guys would come out as gay. I've met a few married guys who would be destroyed if what they really like became public knowledge, including one big name preacher who loves being fucked bareback.