So How Do You Start The Action In A Group Situation

Scottyrim

Just wondered what you guys do in a group situation to start the action.

Last night I felt like a total bossy bottom and I hated it ( though I think some of the guys loved it.)

Picture this. 10 guys standing around a hot top, yep top. Good 9 inches.At least 5 of the guys I knew were bottoms. It is dark. Everyone is wanking. No one moves. 5 mins later same scene.

Eventually I sigh and gobble this hot penis and worship it as it should be . Lots of gasping. No one moves. Eventually I sit on said cock, lots of louder groans, still no movement.

As I ride the cock I say out loud to keep breeding my raw ass. A guy cums loudly. Still everyone standing around, but intense groaning. Eventually I grab the cock of the guy nearest me and he cums in my mouth and as he moves away the others move in. An orgy ensues. No longer any focus on me I can relax and watch everyone else enjoy themselves.

I notice this happen so often that it is making me question if I am really a bossy bottom. I love giving pleasure to men but I also hate how when you are in a group situation, so many opportunities are lost because no one takes the initiative. I hate to be the one to start something, but I see so many guys lose interest and just walk away when nothing is happening.

How do I get this party started?

Seems at the baths, I run into this situation all the time, seems it takes one or two guys to finally get things rolling by being as you call it, " the bossy bottom or top" and start something, then the rest sort of fall into the line up. Don' t know why this happens, as it seems to me that all the guys come there for the same things, but seem very backward till one brave soul takes command and gets things moving. Seems very silly to me and yes, I'm usually the one that has to take the jump and get things rolling by sucking one of the guys in the sauna room and having him fuck me in the open for the others to view, then it's a lot of enjoyment the rest of the day usually. wished guys were more open with their desires and needs, would be a lot more fun and not so much wasted time.

I see this happen a lot. It always amazes me that everyone there really wants to have sex but no one wants to be the first. It's like they're afraid of being categorized as a slut. Duh, you're having out in place known for men having anon sex with each other so you're obviously not a prudish type of guy who only has sex at home in the bedroom with the lights off (lol).

Once the action gets started however, even the most timid tops and bottoms soon join in. The best way to get the action going is to just say fuck it and make the first move. Suck a cock, pull your pant's down and bend over, or climb up in the sling. The other guys will get the hint and start the fun that everyone is looking for.  

I am frequently the one to get things started.  I always go up to someone in that situation and try to get things started, I'm fully versatile so i.e. love to bottom but wind up topping 90%+ of the time, so if they are willing the action gets started.  The flip side is that sometimes everyone will leave, unfortunately in some cities most of the guys really are there just to jack-off.

Edited by NWUSHorny

• 1 month later...

I like to go to the baths or parties with my fuck bud.  We usually just start fucking each other and then once folks are playing we separate and conquer.  If I am alone at a fuck party I just strip and start the action myself.  Everyone wants the same thing so why not get it started.

• Upvote 1

Bein the piggy slut that I am I am usually the one to get things goin too ! If I have alleady got a load or two I just bend over n show them me used hole n tell them to add there loads n they either leave or they fuck n load me ! If I havent been preloaded I just bend over n tell them to line up if they want to give me there babys n either they do or they dont but they usually just line up ! I also luv bein sucked or have sumone backup on me cock while I am takin load after load if none is up for that I just cum handsfree while bein fucked ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

As a bottom I feel it is my responsibility to strip and start sucking cock. Get on all fours and expose my boy pussy to be fucked.

You are not ordering guys around but taking what you want. Someone needs to initialise it and that is often the biggest slut in the room (eg us). Don't don't sigh or stand in the corner and wait for something to happen. Smile and go for it ;)

• Upvote 1