Tight Hole V. Loose Hole - Whats Your Preference?

ulterius

I want it all--a muscle hole that can loosen and tighten. 

Is it that difficult for a bottom to offer all, a loose hole that can tighten at will?

I know that is sometimes difficult for guys with tight holes to relax and loosen up. But I can't see how a loose hole wouldn't be able to tighten it up. As a bottom my "default" is a loose hole which I tighten up depending on the needs of the top. Doesn't every bottom do this?

• 1 year later...

As a bottom with exceptional muscle control, I give him exactly what he wants. I start loose enough to slide in smoothly, but tight enough to grip his cock.  Then I alternate loose and tight and see which one makes him groan. That's the one I give him with a few of the other thrown in for variety.  Most tops realize what I'm doing and will tell me, "yeah boy, open that fuckhole for Daddy" or something like that.  Practice makes perfect and I LOVE to practice!

• Upvote 3

Just my experience: I meet a lot of tops that are (✌?big air quotes ✌?) "safe/condoms only". While I consider myself fairly tight, you could probably sitck three fingers in me with just spit for lube, as I do a fair amount of ass play by myself with some large dildos as well as "weight lifting" (wear a buttplug for a prolonged amount of time), especially before fucking. Any way, I find it helps with sensation for the covered top to get some sensation if I clamp down hard, which is something I wouldn't be able to do if I was completely loose. An added benefit is that I clamp down on the outstroke only. In this way, I can slowly pull the wretched condom off. This is vry effective if the condom is not rolled all the way down and the ring actally gets inserted into me (or if he's rather long and the condom doesnt roll all the way down). As most tops have a hard time cumming with a rubber on, they usually last for a while and I am able to successfully pull the rubber off. Now this is whete the fun begins.

A few will stop and put a new condom on...bleh. I ty to convince them to keep going or I wrap my legs around their waist but they can be pretty adamant. Ok cool....

A super large percentage will keep going. Most will hesitate for a sec but keep going. I'll reassure them I'm clean and its game on. Others will give in to their baser instincts and rail the fuck out of me, no questions asked.  The "shitty" part is that sometimes I can't fish the rubber out of me and it'll stay up there until I can douche afterwards.

Now whether I get fucked with or without a condom, my hole eventually becomes sloppy, loose, and gaping open. It makes a loud, squishy noise, especially if I have a few loads already pumped into me. Its such a sexy feeling when a top unloads and I feel the cool air rush into my gapng hole as he pulls out. Playfully, I'll wink my hole at him as I push his seed out and have the gooey goodness run down my thighs and ass crack. I love it when the gape gets so huge that you could literally "throw a hotdog down the hallway". At that point, When my hole eventally closes, it looks more like a slit from a busted up pussy. ?

• Like 1

I had guys walking away because my hole was too loose. I took pride in that because I am a cumslut. If the top wants to fuck a tight hole, go to the virgin. An experience bottom who can rock your world will be loose. Also, one fuckbuddy is a 5'6 Asian dude with cock in proportion. He loves my sloppy hole and cums faster if it has been used beforehand. What I am trying to say is, size does not matter here...

• Piggy 1

On 7/21/2016 at 4:58 AM, breederjock said:

im a college athlete. life every day. my ass is firm and tight. i like my ass being firm and tight.... but i want it worked until it is loose and sloppy

there is nothing hotter than a guy with a slim,fit athletic body and his hole is very loose........you need to start stretching your hole out ASAP...........most tops love breeding my hole when it tries to rosebud as it tightens around them when it gently pushes out - f**king HOT.

rose.jpg

• 1 year later...

I am generally in the not too loose category... I'm not keen on putting my cock into the grand canyon.. need to ouch the sides. Years ago I had a boy for a while who really worked his anal muscles..  he used to play alone with huge dildoes..and could get 2/3 of a 10 pin in his holes easily.. spent a great night with my hand in his hole for over 1 hour..working it and moving my fingers about... he blew like a fountain.. spent the night in each others arms.. woke up next morning with him playing with my cock.. when hard (very quickly)..he lubed his hole and sat on it..amazing his was relatively tight... great time.

Unfortunately he moved north... damn it.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/11/2016 at 1:17 AM, ulterius said:

Hitting up on a guy online for a breeding session recently, I mentioned that I like a pig whose hole isn’t too tight. I have a thick dick and on occasion I’ve fucked a hole that’s been so tight that I find it hard to push my dick through it after a while my dick gets sore. So, I much prefer to fuck a hole that’s loose. The looser the better in my opinion, also love to fist them too.

The guy I’m hitting up is horrified, tells me that he’s particular about trying to keep his hole tight so he doesn’t become incontinent. Whatever. We didn’t fuck.

But my point here is: What kind of hole do you most enjoy breeding?

Me, I like the blown out, sloppy ones. I like the ones I can eat, fist and fuck. I like the men who have loose sloppy holes and are proud of them. If a guy brags about having a tight hole I move on.

post-28662-0-42752700-1465622244_thumb.jpg

post-28662-0-23630600-1465622253_thumb.jpg

post-28662-0-77311700-1465622234_thumb.jpg

👍 100! I'm more sloppy.

• Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

I'm 100% a bottom, and I take pride in my hole. Its been used and bred by a lot of fucking dick. Its been gangbanged, it's taken huge toys and even a fist here and there. I love taking cock and having my hole used and abused, and I want my hole to show that. Its a work in progress, I want it loose and wrecked, I want asslips tugging on a guys cock as he pulls it out. I love being a bottom. I love being fucked, not gonna apologize for it.🍆👊🍦🐷🏴‍☠️