What Is Your Favorite Role Play Scenario?

KindaBasic

About 5 years ago I began hooking up with a total top with a little bit of a dom side. From the beginning we have had great chemistry in bed and actually enjoyed each other's company. Also, it was raw from the get go and I love leaving his place with a big load up my ass. About two years ago he found a BF whom he loves but is a bit too vanilla, and he admitted he missed the darker side of sex. Nothing rough, just an opportunity to let his dom flag fly, so Shadow Lover and Slave was created between us. Every couple of months I come over and enter his darken place with texted instructions of where to go, whether to strip naked or down to a specific undergarment, and what position I am to take - on my knees, standing, all-fours, etc. - it always changes. But the one thing that is always consistent is that he hides silently in the shadows until I finally blindfold myself with a black scarf and I am never allowed to talk. After I am in position and blindfolded he comes out of the shadows and begins to instruct me either verbally or by touch. Sometimes he is a firm but gentle master and other times he can be a bit aggressive and demanding. Usually it is just the two of us, but a couple of times I have found myself servicing and being fucked by him and another person. Sometimes after he blows his load up my ass he helps get me off, while other times he makes me jerk off or else he will not allow me to cum at all. When we are finally through he steps back into the shadows as I remove the blindfold, dress and leave without a word. If we run into one another in public or even if we hook up for regular fun and fucking, we never talk about the Shadow Lover and Slave. It is as if our characters are totally different people.

• Upvote 2

i love getting to a anonymous guys place ( usually i don't ask for face pic a good dick pic is enough)  with the door open i get naked and blindfolded and i call him to pic me at the door. . i love when i can't see who the guy is and he take me and fuck me and take pics of him using me and when he is finish he leaves me back at the door  i get dress and leave. 

• Upvote 3

One of my favorite role playing scenes is telling an anon top that I will let him fuck me raw but only on the condition that he pulls out before cumming and doesn't cum inside me. Almost always turns out in one of two ways:

1) When I know he's beyond the point of controlling his orgasm or tries to pull out I wrap my legs around him and pull him deep inside. No matter how much he protests or how hard he tries to pull out, I keep him inside until he blows his load. Especially hot when he says something like "What are you doing? Let me go I'm going to cum." The look on his face as he loses control and blows inside me is amazing. Always gets me off knowing I just gave him one of the most intense orgasms of his life by the unexpected pleasure of letting him cum inside my ass when he wasn't expecting it.

2) The top is an alpha male with dominate tendencies and decides he's going to give me his load whether I want it or not. It's so fucking hot when he blows in me without asking me or warning me that he's getting close. I love the fact that he is dominant and confident enough to use me anyway he pleases without my consent.

• Upvote 10

One of my favorite role playing scenes is telling an anon top that I will let him fuck me raw but only on the condition that he pulls out before cumming and doesn't cum inside me. Almost always turns out in one of two ways:

1) When I know he's beyond the point of controlling his orgasm or tries to pull out I wrap my legs around him and pull him deep inside. No matter how much he protests or how hard he tries to pull out, I keep him inside until he blows his load. Especially hot when he says something like "What are you doing? Let me go I'm going to cum." The look on his face as he loses control and blows inside me is amazing. Always gets me off knowing I just gave him one of the most intense orgasms of his life by the unexpected pleasure of letting him cum inside my ass when he wasn't expecting it.

2) The top is an alpha male with dominate tendencies and decides he's going to give me his load whether I want it or not. It's so fucking hot when he blows in me without asking me or warning me that he's getting close. I love the fact that he is dominant and confident enough to use me anyway he pleases without my consent.

So hot!

The closest I've come to role playing was once with my B/F.  He texted me that he was on his way and I texted back that I had a surprise for him.  He texted back, 'cool'.  He arrived and found me completely crossdressed.  I dressed to the nines, makeup, breast forms in the bra, stockings and heels, perfume and all.  His response?  "You're gorgeous!" 

I got fed twice that afternoon. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/15/2016 at 8:03 PM, chubbybear said:

Fuck yeah!

i know this is more a crossdressing thing but one of my fantasy roleplay things is to be the demure housewife stockings thong dress small heels all made up make up ect to be washing dishes at the sink and for a guy to play with me leading to fucking me over the sink 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Samanthads said:

i know this is more a crossdressing thing but one of my fantasy roleplay things is to be the demure housewife stockings thong dress small heels all made up make up ect to be washing dishes at the sink and for a guy to play with me leading to fucking me over the sink 

When your husband comes home from work and decides it's time to make a baby! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...