Party Bottom Gets It All

wreckedhole3

Part 4

I don't know how long I was in that position, with the fist toy on the machine punch fucking my hole...I just realised I was coming down a little as I was now beginning to sense my surroundings again.  I saw the 2 guys and Master having drinks, and moaned as my hole took the fist. They looked over at me and Master said it looks like pig is needing a top up, but first he can have a little break. Master came over and stopped the machine, and assisted me to my feet and told me to go and have another shower and a washout, and take my time. Of course time meant nothing, but I did know we had been going for quite a few hours...who cares? I loved the shower, and washed out several more times... enjoying the feeling of the water swelling my hole up then squirting out. Once again I was squeaky clean, and ready for action. I went back in the room and Master told me to sit in an armchair and handed me a Gatorade. He told me to drink up and that there was a nice hit of G in there for me.

After about 5 minutes I began to feel the G kicking in, and a couple of low moans alerted Master. He sprung into action and told me to get down on all fours on the fuck bench. Quickly my wrists and ankles were tied, and I was given another slam. This was a .3, which on top of the G and previous slams turned me into a mumbling slut wanting to be used more. 

The two guys and Master were behind me, and in my rush I felt a fist entering me, slow but steady. It pulled out a little, and a second fist slowly joined it. Master came in front of me and fixed a gas mask to my face with poppers in it. He said right pig, shallow breathing and you don't get any. When you breathe deep and hard it will open the valve and you will get a big hit... I couldnt really focus on what he said, but my subconscious took it in. The two fists were working my hole and I was moaning and the guys were encouraging me saying wow what a good pig, fuck yeah look at that cunthole open! Yeah, fuck! Master was now back behind me and he said firmly right pig take a good deep hard hit of the poppers...I grunted and breathed in deep and hard, the all too familiar scent filling my nostrils and my lungs, and out it went and Master said take 3 more pig. I happily complied, even though my head was now totally spun. As the rush from the second snort hit, I felt more pressure against my hole and I hurriedly took the 3rd and subsequent hits deep and fast...I was now completely flying and was aware of intense unparalleled pleasure from deep within my guts and heard voices, and couldn't really make out what they were saying. I caught a few words, like FUCK PIG, 3 FISTS! and LOOK, HOLY FUCK look at that fucking beautiful hole! .....I blissed out, falling in and out of being there, aware at times my hole was getting the biggest workout it had ever had....I had actually reached that point with the two fists earlier, but the punch fisting toy and the extra drugs took over. I don't remember it finishing, but woke sometime later and was lying on a bed, all clean with a blanket on me. I had been awoken by a noise and it was my Master. It was daylight and he had a hot sweet coffee for me and some yogurt....great for the digestive system after the party. He told me I had slept for 2 days, and the partying and flight from Australia had caught up with me. He grinned and said he got it all on video and he had already made thousands out of it. He said I don't need to ask if you enjoyed yourself, that was more than evident. Welcome to your new home. As you will be starting to feel pretty low, there are some more favours for you once you've had a feed and your coffee. By the way, have you ever been tag team gangbanged?

The end

• Like 5
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...