Cock Cutting

fungayboy

So chatting to a guy who I have done some kink vids in the past with (wank with toothpaste, nettles on cock/balls, slapping balls to name a few) and now he wants me to do a vid of me cutting my cock and wanking hard after.

While I am turned on my the kink and being used/abused, I guess I need more convincing that others find this sort of thing horny!

I'm not sure how that could be pleasurable to the one doing the cutting on his penis because it's eventually going to scab and while it is healing make sex  or jerking off less pleasurable and put you at risk for getting an infection.  I look at my cock as being a part of who I am a gay male and I treat it with care like one would treat anything they want to have it always ready for action.  

I have nicked myself trimming around my cock before with clippers and that was bad enough so I could not imagine cutting.

...one of the first real 'bottoms' I took under my wing was a 28 yr old guy with an average-sized cut cock, but the piss slit was tiny in proportion, and it didn't help that my 7 incher had a huge gapin piss-slot in comparison.  One Saturday we were out camping over-nite in the woods   We brought along two cases of cheap beer and were getting drunk by the campfire. 

We were well into the second case and I was about to introduce 'Wallie' to water sports, when he gets a look at my flarin piss-hole in the campfire light and he starts complainin about how its so damn hard for him to piss and he wished he had a big piss--hole. As much fun as it was to watch him piss high into the air and the tortured look on his face as his tiny piss-hole couldn't keep up with his beer-bustin blader, I got wicked turn on by the idea of openin that boy's piss-hole somehow.

After several hot beer-campin weekends, Wallie suggested that it might work if I took a large safety pin (which we were playin with at the time) get it red-hot and basically cauterize that little flap of skin that  was narrowin the flow right at the tip...... I got super turned on by the idea and we decided we would get really fucked up, I would tie Wallie out spread-eagle on the ground, gag and blindfold him and as crazy as it sounds we did it!  It was one of the hottest S/m relationships I had ever had and we really helped each other explore our S/m selves. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

ANY GUY WHO WILL GET REALLY TURNED ON BY tieing me up so i cant move n destroying my ballsac n everything within very slowly n painfully . electro , burning cutting n castration , watch me terrrorized n ignore me . sick n sadistic n  u climax to my destruction

• Piggy 1

Cutting your cock is NOT recommended. Because it relies on a blood reservoir to achieve erection, it will bleed profusely, even if you don’t hit an artery or vein. Jacking off after giving yourself such a laceration would certainly aggravate the wound with additional trauma, making it much harder to heal, more prone to infection, and more likely to scar. Trauma to the penis can also result in Peyronie’s Disease, which causes scar-like tissue internally, resulting in a bent penis (sometimes severely) and a loss of length. Nobody wants that.

Just... don’t.

On 6/18/2016 at 12:37 AM, HardaddyMA said:

...one of the first real 'bottoms' I took under my wing was a 28 yr old guy with an average-sized cut cock, but the piss slit was tiny in proportion, and it didn't help that my 7 incher had a huge gapin piss-slot in comparison.  One Saturday we were out camping over-nite in the woods   We brought along two cases of cheap beer and were getting drunk by the campfire. 

We were well into the second case and I was about to introduce 'Wallie' to water sports, when he gets a look at my flarin piss-hole in the campfire light and he starts complainin about how its so damn hard for him to piss and he wished he had a big piss--hole. As much fun as it was to watch him piss high into the air and the tortured look on his face as his tiny piss-hole couldn't keep up with his beer-bustin blader, I got wicked turn on by the idea of openin that boy's piss-hole somehow.

After several hot beer-campin weekends, Wallie suggested that it might work if I took a large safety pin (which we were playin with at the time) get it red-hot and basically cauterize that little flap of skin that  was narrowin the flow right at the tip...... I got super turned on by the idea and we decided we would get really fucked up, I would tie Wallie out spread-eagle on the ground, gag and blindfold him and as crazy as it sounds we did it!  It was one of the hottest S/m relationships I had ever had and we really helped each other explore our S/m selves. 

I like guys with what you call 'huge gaping piss-slits'. As a matter of fact, what I call 'dimpled, gaping piss-slits' are among my gay 'gateway drugs' that seduced me into cock addiction!

To clarify one thing, 'cutting' as a repetitive obsession for S/M pleasures are out of my league. I found images of guys in a hardcore S@M scene making small cut on their chests like tribal people do (to prove themselves) or using hooks and what-not to pierce and suspend themselves with that! Must be 'a trip'! Guys wanting to be neutered, hmm, BEYOND comprehension. But in this group I respect that that many sub-cultures exists... maybe find myself 'intrigued' or shudder and cringe and move along...

back to DIMPLED, GAPING, HUGE PISS-SLITS:

Yes big fetish in the list of things that seduced me into the gay sex scene!!! I started out chasing girls, being in love, crushes, fucking the first (known slut) girl on a playground at age 15. Never thinking much about dicks...

Then the teenage 'temptations' and growing obsessions started: guys with long hair (my dad HATED it and I was forbidden to grow mine) , guys in denims and boots, guys wearing denim vests without shirts, cut-off sleeves, guys in Jeeps, guys going COMMANDO in ragged denims, shamelessly and proud off showing their richly endowed anatomy and obvious circumcision status, with the crowning touch, the BIG COCK-HEADS! Some rockstars flaunted that look in posters teenage girls fainted over. Well it did a thing for me too...

Then as I made my first awkward gay sexual explorations, I got obsessed with the 'finer features',  flaring 'mushroom-like' cockheads. Specifically I noticed that some well-endowed guys had big, dimpled piss-slits. The first guy I noticed this on, seemed very aware of the taunting feature as he flaunted his dick every time he got a chance. And he was just a high-school senior! Total All-American, modified, circumcised lollipop cock with that dimpled, gaping slit. It made electrifying chills run over my back!!!

I later learned that some guys with pee-hole constriction require (or request) a 'meatotomy' (sp.?) which basically means 'slicing off the pointed tip of the tiny pee-hole and the PISS-LIPS' creating a more pronounced, dimpled look that some big-dicked guys may have been blessed with to begin with... no telling. Either way, that vulgarly-masculine look intrigued me and eventually I had that modification 'copied' on me surgically. And interesting that my partner has a gaping piss-slit cock like that too. He just assumes (possibly correctly) it was 'always like that' since getting clipped as a kid. Either way, both he and I find that every cock-sucking gay boy zeros in on the dimpled slit and tongues it as he tastes the precum.

I can relate to how that 'less-fortunate dude' you mention wanted to copy your 'virile, masculine, modified' look. It sure made me one happy camper!

• Like 1