How Big Is Too Big?

Guest Saturn1

Have yet to find a cock that's too big but I would like to find one that pushes me beyond my limits. I've had a a couple of "beer can" cocks in me but the tops were experienced in easing their bottoms into taking a large cock and were gentle in their approach to get my hole opened up and ready to accept their full length and girth. Felt amazing getting fucked but I have to admit I was sore the next day.

• Upvote 1

No such thing as too big for me. Sure I'm a size queen. I take fists, can take 2 wrist deep plus a cock or one up to the elbow. I have a bud with a solid 11" and love feeling it slide in and out finally cumin deep in my guts. HOWEVER, technique matters too. I have another bud with a very small cock. prob 3" tops but he fucks fantastic, tears my hole open, hits the right spots and never disappoints. My cock is a solid 8" and i'm often surprised how many cant take it, think its 10 or so. I guess in online inches it probably is 10 or 12

I'm not into pain, so if it hurts, I say stop. It might not be the length that makes that decision, but more the thickness. If it's thick like an arm then it's a good indication that I don't wanna take it.

at 9 1/2" it hits my sigmoid bend and hurts, so anything under that length is fine to pound away, but its not the length i find pleasurable, but the width. You cant really feel anything after the first couple of inches, but the width activates all the nerve endings and the length just keeps those nerve endings alive as it slides in and out. i just managed to take a 9" circumference butt plug, and the feelings were so intense! 

Interesting Topic.  The cocks that hurt the most are the small ones because they just jab you.  A perfect cock is 9 inches and thick.  Took a huge black cock twice now at CCBC in Palm Springs.  Huge.  I agree with an earlier poster that when they hit the second ring is when they hurt.  That said I fantasize about being impaled by huge cocks all the time.  :)

• Upvote 1

My cock is 8 1/2 inches and very thick. I've never had trouble getting it into an ass that wanted it and fucking until we were both satisfied. On the other hand, my ass is super tight and I've struggled taking pencil dicks while I've rode several cocks bigger than my own. It's all about technique.

• 1 month later...

No doubt, it takes some experience, desire and lots of lube for some cocks.   I guess I have been fortunate.  There has only been one cock in the past 20 or so years that I have not been able to ride.    Sure, other hurt, or took some serious effort to get fully inserted, but it worked out and I enjoyed them a great deal.  The majority of them left their white, slimy calling card that said they enjoyed it as well.

But the one that got away will always haunt me.   It was almost like it was a true freak of nature.   Close to 14 inches long, it had a taper to it much like a giant butt plug.   The head was large, but not a real problem.   It issue was about halfway from the head to the base, that sucker went from being large to being HUGE....say as big around as a wine bottle.   Poor guy who it was attached to was so horned up....but he simply could not find holes....male or female that could take it.   He did not have a ton of skill as a top....so that did not help either.   I wish I had a picture of it.....since it was not only the largest cock I have seen in captivity....but also one of the more unusual ones.   And...just for the record, it was attached to a white red neck guy in south Georgia.  

• Upvote 1

Guest Eraioon

Just imagine the face of the 14 inches dude when he'd date someone who'd after a while be able to take all his 14 inches. Or actually both their faces.

... I'd be in a bad mood if I wouldn't be able to take all of my bf's dick ...

(Yes, I'm a relationship kind of guy.)

I have to agree with most of the topics--the 8-10" range is awesome to get fucked with. Smaller dicks don't do much for me as I almost can never tell that they are in me. The largest I had was 11" and it took some work when it got in all the way.  Would love to do it again, though :)  I can also feel the top's load when they are shooting in me from a larger cock and not with the smaller ones. Width is also nice as I like to know that I am getting fucked.  Small, thin cocks are boring. 

I love any size cock as long as it gets hard and fills my hole with cum.   Still don't think there is any such thing as too big though.  Have been lucky to have taken at least 3 that were in the 10" + size and two of those were also very very big around.  Felt wonderful, but have had one in me about 3" at most before and he still made the experience wonderful also.  Just believe it is more on state of mind and how two guys interact that makes it a good or bad experience. :):P;)

• Upvote 2