How Big Is Too Big?

Guest Saturn1

I don’t think I’ve ever failed to take a cock, but it helped that my first bf was 9”, thick and wouldn’t let me use poppers. There is a guy at my local sauna who is about 10”+, he has a hard time getting guys to take him. I’ve taken him a few times. One time he was in a room with me and a group of other young guys and the others chickened out, so I bent over and let him at it while they watched, it was great.

I’ve had big guys really hurt me when they’ve lobbed it in. I try to just take it when this happens, but more often than not I’ll ask them to pull out, lube up more/warm up my hole more, then go again. It’s always worked.

For me, “too big” really applies to bigger fists, dildos and toys, and it’s something I’m working on to improve my capabilities.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2020 at 1:27 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I started on a 8.5” thick cock so my pussy has always had the ability to take large cock. My gifter is 10” and bred me daily for years.  I thought after him and my dad that I would only need a large cock to feel anything. I have had some smaller men that really know how to work pussy.

Agreed. Size comes second to talent. But a big guy who knows what he’s doing is always better than a smaller guy who knows what he’s doing!

The largest i've ever taken was about 23x7 cm and although i could take it that size is still too much for me.  I rather have a 18-19 cm dick in me with the guy knowing how to use it than a 22+ cm dick with the guy using his dick like a weapon and hurting me along the way.

That's not my definition of good sex, i have to enjoy the ride as well 🙂 

15 minutes ago, Baresluttybottom said:

The largest i've ever taken was about 23x7 cm and although i could take it that size is still too much for me.  I rather have a 18-19 cm dick in me with the guy knowing how to use it than a 22+ cm dick with the guy using his dick like a weapon and hurting me along the way.

That's not my definition of good sex, i have to enjoy the ride as well 🙂 

Oh don’t get me wrong, the absolute best is a big capable top and a capable bottom both really going at it and both enjoying every second of it, physically.

But for some of us, me included, there’s a whole other mental side. Where even if it hurts, even if he’s doing things you’re not al that into, if the top is clearly enjoying it, then it’s good sex for the bottom too. I get huge pleasure in knowing he’s getting pleasure out of me. I get that not everybody is like that though.

5 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Oh don’t get me wrong, the absolute best is a big capable top and a capable bottom both really going at it and both enjoying every second of it, physically.

But for some of us, me included, there’s a whole other mental side. Where even if it hurts, even if he’s doing things you’re not al that into, if the top is clearly enjoying it, then it’s good sex for the bottom too. I get huge pleasure in knowing he’s getting pleasure out of me. I get that not everybody is like that though.

I get what you are saying for sure......in the end it's a personal choice that you make.  For you that's serving a top in his needs, for me it has to be a two-way street. If i am not liking the sex the top is providing he can leave as far as i am concerned. And then there has to be trust between me and a top for sex to work......i have a couple of tops who i regularly have sex with and one has a very big cock and he fucks me in a way i enjoy it just as much as he does. That is gold to me 😃

I do respect what you are saying though, don't get me wrong.

On 8/15/2020 at 10:49 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I have had a real hard time taking a few, especially thick ones.  It's not up to me though.  If he's about to get in your hole, you take it from him, regardless of his size.

Reading this surprised me a little - I guess I hadn’t expected that someone with your depth and range of experience taking cock, and especially with higher than average use by Alphas, would still experience difficulty from time to time. I guess it just underscores how variable anatomy is, the more different pairings a guy makes, the higher the chance of getting a square peg trying to fit a round hole... as it were.

20 hours ago, CumWhoreNZ said:

He's a big guy and gets me to ride him which helps as I can take him at my own pace

I’m really not very good at riding on top (my balance sucks) but I have found this to be a fail-safe method of dealing with cocks of daunting size or shape. Gravity becomes your wingman. The whole apparatus straightens out and loosens up, removing bends and kinks that impede progress, and align the system in a way that eases entry. Your own weight helps ease you down onto a cock. I’m convinced that the complete ease with which the man with 11 legit inches took me balls deep each time was that he always started me out in the saddle.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m really not very good at riding on top (my balance sucks) but I have found this to be a fail-safe method of dealing with cocks of daunting size or shape. Gravity becomes your wingman. The whole apparatus straightens out and loosens up, removing bends and kinks that impede progress, and align the system in a way that eases entry. Your own weight helps ease you down onto a cock. I’m convinced that the complete ease with which the man with 11 legit inches took me balls deep each time was that he always started me out in the saddle.

I’d second this. It’s a great position to give a bottom control over the pace. That’s how I learned to manage my then bf with no poppers. That and lots of foreplay, which unfortunately you won’t get in a sex club or whatever. 

I've had the pleasure of taking many big dicks- I found my limit is 11" and my ideal is 9.5. I got my hole wrecked by a 13 inch monster in my 20s and learned my lesson lol. Now the 9.5 guy who I see a couple times a year is MORE than enough. But I do still fantasize about that beast of a dick.  I just wouldn't go there again for the sake of my own health lol

I’m into fisting so size is not an issue. And yes, I can still feel smaller cocks. I like him to either hit my prostate or get past my inner hole. It’s more about how he fucks me and position than size. Bonus if he jerks inside me.

• Like 1

It’s definitely the thickness that creates a challenge for me. I work on stretching all the time so that I can please anything that comes along.  The biggest for me was 14 but not real thick - maybe 6 or 7.  It was a challenge, but definitely worth the effort.  I’ve only had one get away from me, a thick 12 incher. After he nearly made me pass out by thrusting all the way in on the first stroke, I couldn’t get back into the right mindset.  I felt like a failure and years later still feel bad. 

My problem is I rarely get fucked outside of sex parties.... So my eyes tend to be too big for my ass... Luckily when this happens the top tends to get off a little on the pain and he keeps going. As long as he isn't HUGE huge I can generally relax into a good pounding.

Twice I couldn't. Once in Amsterdam and the other time in NYC.  

• Like 1

On 6/18/2016 at 12:59 AM, seaguy said:

Really small dicks can be worse than really big ones I have found.  The really small ones just kind of poke at the inside of your ass without giving you any pleasure.  If a top is really big I will use the Tools I have available to be able to accommodate him, or at least give it a good try.

My 1st way back when was 9" and there was no. pain at all.  My next cock was between 5 and 6" and it hurt like a son of bitch.  It's all in how it's used.  One of my current tops is "only" 6" but thick enough I can barely get my hand around it.   It takes a bit to get that worked in me.

21 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

I’m into fisting so size is not an issue. And yes, I can still feel smaller cocks. I like him to either hit my prostate or get past my inner hole. It’s more about how he fucks me and position than size. Bonus if he jerks inside me.

Do you like when a guy takes his time or you prefer being pounded out?

Biggest Cock I’ve ever taken was a Thick 10” veined monster! The first several minutes were rough and I truly thought he was going to split me open but he was understanding and patient. He slowed down and allowed me to get use use to his size. After a few minutes I had loosened up enough that he could get balls deep and pick up his pace a little. I had never felt so full before. Not gonna lie I had trouble walking and sitting down for a couple days. 
That was 10 years ago and I never had anyone over 9” since then. Now days I kinda prefer them around 6 1/2 to 8” but I luv cock and would never turn any down.

• Like 1