How Big Is Too Big?

Guest Saturn1

On 8/18/2020 at 9:01 PM, Hungry4bbc said:

I've had the pleasure of taking many big dicks- I found my limit is 11" and my ideal is 9.5. I got my hole wrecked by a 13 inch monster in my 20s and learned my lesson lol. Now the 9.5 guy who I see a couple times a year is MORE than enough. But I do still fantasize about that beast of a dick.  I just wouldn't go there again for the sake of my own health lol

What was the nature of the wreckage? I'm interested in any gory details you'd share.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

Hey for me when a guy takes his time.....that way I can take more".......... being pounded makes my hole close and don’t want that.....

Maybe it's just habit but I prefer going slow before pounding. I find people tend to open up when they relax and a too tight cunt hurts to much and I like to go deep and hit the Sig bend (second hole)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, find91 said:

Maybe it's just habit but I prefer going slow before pounding. I find people tend to open up when they relax and a too tight cunt hurts to much and I like to go deep and hit the Sig bend (second hole)

Totally agree find91 

from the perspective of the bottom, it’s mind blowing to feel a big cock find the sig bend and work that second hole.

I know the experience when topping and get told no one has ever done that before.....

pits about gently find8ng the right route and the top blows the bottoms mind 😜💜

• Like 2

Actually, having a top get past the 2nd hole and unload is an indescribable experience.  It's like finding religion.  

One of the most painful fucks I ever had was some brat wielding a 4" cock and just bad at it.  One of the best was a 10.5" boricua gentleman (50's) who understood his cock and how to use it.  Every size has its merits, but it must be used by someone who knows that they're doing and gives a shit about how the other person is feeling it.  As for bottoms, it's up to us to stay connected, especially when we are challenged.  Ask questions!  Find91 - it's good to know that you don't like it too tight.  Since I firmly intend to drain your cock someday, I'll that information will come in handy.  Other guys love it tight.  So I ask.  It's also up to us bottoms to be courageous and not get in our heads about size.  If you're scared of it, or  turned off, it *can't* feel good, and it becomes self-fulfilling.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Never too big provided the top knows how to use a hole to its best and push all the right buttons for the bottom.  Based on experience after meeting the most hung guy I have experienced so far. I had heard about him but he was even bigger when I saw him.
Fit tall, around 6ft 5in tall and his dick was 12 inches long and as thick as my wrist.

Fuck I wanted him in my hole but was scared.

Its was at a sex club with boots only dress code, my red socks were a give away that I was into fisting, plus I alway went prepared, with my hole cleaned out and well prepped with Crisco.  

He spotted my biohazards tattoo above my ass, which I later learned was a massive turn on for him.  He came over and getting through the initial touching he zoomed in on my hole and found it all prep’d ...... he just told me he needed to fuck my hole....I just turned around and bent over the adjacent bar, put on foot on the foot rest as a higher level, a good sniff of poppers and a deep breath ........

He went very slowly in......Fuck the pop of the head of his dick was almost a fucking orgasm in itself, but then when he popped the 2nd ring even better and still kept going until his was balls deep..... then slowly to ensure I stayed open......such a big turn on when he told me how much he loved fuckin a well used fisters hole and how turned on he was by my biohazard ink 

so yeah never too big 

• Like 2

I've been fucked by a couple guys who could reach deep enough to hit my second hole, and that was way too intense. One took it slow, so it was about a 60/40 twinge of pain to wave of euphoria ratio. The other wanted to just pound me which was closer to a 70/30 ratio. Never had a problem with thickness, that 2nd hole hurdle just seems to be my limit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly top, but do love taking an beautiful big cock from time to time. As a small built guy, my deep cherry is easy to hit(5-6” back, not overly hung on the inside), so that’s always a struggle.  Always love when a guy works it good for awhile and clearly is feeling good but wants more. He gives me “that look” and then muscles that cherry open. So fucking intense (goddamn) but so beautiful and want him to own my hole.  After that length really ceases to be a problem and really helps since each time his head pops thru the cherry it’s intense for a bit but if he’s really long, then he’s just stroking it with his shaft buried thru it - and that’s amazing. 

Love thick but up to a point and then it becomes kinda crazy.  Roughly 7” thick is lovely.  Thicker than that is so hot to see but probably gonna be a bit of a slog. 

Probably my biggest was a real honest to god 9x7.   Started out kinda soft but hard enough to get it in, then as he fucked started really thickening up and getting longer and downright hard.  That was a rush!  And a struggle.  So hot. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 8/22/2020 at 9:40 PM, InsatiableBoy said:

I've been fucked by a couple guys who could reach deep enough to hit my second hole, and that was way too intense. One took it slow, so it was about a 60/40 twinge of pain to wave of euphoria ratio. The other wanted to just pound me which was closer to a 70/30 ratio. Never had a problem with thickness, that 2nd hole hurdle just seems to be my limit.

Love it when that second hole just POPS open... you can really milk a long thick cock when it's deep inside you.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hexfet said:

He gives me “that look” and then muscles that cherry open.

I love that phrase and the concept of giving a man the sensation of taking a virgin. He should have the satisfaction of struggling valiantly against your reluctant cunt and pushing through your comfort zone into the tight passage beyond.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I think I’ll start this with the answer, “...I have yet to take a cock that is too big.” I’ve taken some pretty big cocks. I know I’ve taken a 11” cock, multiple 10 inchers and some true beer can thick cocks. I need to be stretched a little before I take one of the big ones. There is no question in my mind that a guy with a huge cock that takes his time and knows what he’s doing is a great fuck for a bottom CumDump like me.

As a CumDump my role it to take them, give that top pleasure. Yes, it can hurt a bit at first, but if I’m warmed up, I just relax, focus and breathe. It’s a great experience to feel a man with a huge cock fill you up! Love them!

Lastly, top men with really huge cocks, tend to be very grateful when they find a bottom that can take their cock without whining and complaining that it hurts or is too big. So many bottoms want to look at the top’s huge cock, but it’s really only a few that get on their hands and knees, ass up ready to get fucked by him!  No whining, just let the top fuck as he desires and breed when he’s ready.  Really huge cocks are my true test and they make me feel great; never easy, but my role is to just take them!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 6/20/2016 at 2:15 AM, schvenn said:

My cock is 7" x 8.75", so it's not really long, but really really thick. Whereas most comments on this topic talk about length, I find that it's my girth that causes a problem for a lot of bottoms. "I can deal with long cocks, but yours is too fat for me" is a sentence I hear regularly. And I'm too impatient a top to give a bottom lots of time to get used to it and stretch his hole slowly. That's why I prefer loose and gaping (pre-fucked) whore holes, that can take my cock slamming into them from the get-go.

As a bottom, I'm not choosey. Small cocks, big cocks, hard or soft, cocks, fists, arms or toys - when my hole is hungry, it takes ANYthing it can get.

Nothing feels better than a fat cock stretching my hole to the limits..... Definitely prefer width over length but both is a bonus

• Like 2