How Big Is Too Big?

Guest Saturn1

I take any big cock, it has never been too big, and I can tell that I had some really extraordinary pieces inside me. To name the guys who owned the most insane hole destroyers my keywords are Jamaica and Nigeria. I didn't measure them, but these cocks' ends were hanging between the guy's knees. Such cocks can also make me cum hands-free.

• Upvote 2

Have a buddy that used to live nearby who is a true 12x8" and I loved taking it.  But, it was a LOT of work.  Don't get me wrong.  It was worth it!  (Gawd, I miss him!) But, for me, it took some serious commitment which, I'm sure would have become easier over time.

I think a lot of guys say 8-10" because that's about the point where you have your "second hole" or whatever you call it.  The rest of us are beyond the second hole, so to speak, so no length is too much and the guys that are 11-13" (or more, as the legends go!) are fun for us.

As for thickness, I like a good stretch.  The thin ones can hurt.

My cock is 7" x 8.75", so it's not really long, but really really thick. Whereas most comments on this topic talk about length, I find that it's my girth that causes a problem for a lot of bottoms. "I can deal with long cocks, but yours is too fat for me" is a sentence I hear regularly. And I'm too impatient a top to give a bottom lots of time to get used to it and stretch his hole slowly. That's why I prefer loose and gaping (pre-fucked) whore holes, that can take my cock slamming into them from the get-go.

As a bottom, I'm not choosey. Small cocks, big cocks, hard or soft, cocks, fists, arms or toys - when my hole is hungry, it takes ANYthing it can get.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

I agree with Schvenn.. It is NOT the length of a dick that gets me.. It is the width of a dick.. I once had a fabulous lover (we are still best friends) but FUCK MAN, his dick was 8 inches thick.. I have a decent sized mouth. But my jaw ached when i sucked his dick.. I couldn't do it more than a few minutes.. Pain in the ass if fine with me. .Pain in the jaw is something you can't breath out.. I am just saying.. 

Too small of dicks can hurt MORE than too big of dicks.. If a guy knows what he is doing it doesn't matter what size his dick is.. I once had a pencil dick dude take me home and rocked my world for hours.. So you never know.. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Length is important, but girth is where it is at. Nothing feels better than a massively thick cock opening my hole up. 6" thick is the best feeling, but 7"+ thick is like being in heaven and hell at the same time. It feels so good but incredibly intense and even painful at first.

The longest cock I took was about nine perhaps nine and a half inches long but it was thin. He was definitely hitting my prostate. But to big in my definition is them dudes who's dick is as thick as a beer can, those I call ass wreckers. Especially if they are not easing into you