Ginger On The "spectrum" - A True Story

Guest hornedblondjock

Guest hornedblondjock

I had taken the train to Boston for a big EDM concert.  I was supposed to ride up with my best buddy, but flakey as usual he had slept in & missed the train.  I was pulling into Back Bay Station before my friend sleepily called me & told me he had slept through his alarm and would get on the first train possible.  Rather than be pissed off, I decided to make the most of the 3 or 4 extra hours alone in the city.

I took a cab to the XV Beacon hotel and checked in (FYI, I highly recommend it if you ever go to Boston…it’s a great location and very chic).

It was about 7pm and the concert wouldn’t be good until maybe 11 or so, so I had time for some bed-breaking sex and a nap if I played my cards right.

For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Kevin.  I’m 29, 5'11 with blonde hair & blue eyes.  I’ve got a tight, muscular gym body.  My dick is a little over 8inches long and 6 around.  While I top 90% of the time, I’ve got a big muscle butt that will take a dick like a champ for the right guy too.  I’m extremely friendly & wholesome looking so I tend to attract younger guys who want a nice big-bro type to show them the ropes.   Hehe, if they only knew….

I got naked, threw on some basketball shorts freeball and made myself a vodka cran.  My Grindr immediately blip-blip-blip-blipped and I opened to a somewhat overwhelming slew of guys hitting me up.

I’d had pretty mixed results hooking up in Boston before so my expectations were low.  On the plus side there was a lot of college tail.  On the minus side, said college tail tends to be prissy and arrogant.  The mid 20’s-30’s crowd that I’d also normally like (good gym bodies, experienced in bed, can keep up a conversation….) tends to be cliquish and safe-sex oriented.  Not my idea of fun. 

After blocking the majority of guys and speed-grinding my way through the hotties (sending 5 hot slutty pics along with my descriptive/concise “Into” saved phrase), it came down to 2 guys that I was interested in.

The first was a 26 year old muscle Latin guy (Carlos); about 5’10, super muscled and all tatted up.  He had a big thick uncut dick and super-hot ass.  He was a little on the ghetto side, but definitely sexy. 

As I was chatting with the Latin, a 19 year old blonde/ginger kid (Michael) hit me up.  Here’s a pic of him (face blocked out). 

post-16291-0-26290600-1466205729_thumb.jpg

He was about 5’8 and had a nice pasty-white tight body; not muscled from the gym, but toned; likely from soccer, track or cross-county.  Communicating with him was a bit of a pain.  He was slower than I’d have liked to respond to each question (send ass pic? are you into raw? Etc) and he ignored other questions.  But the kid was undeniably cute.  And I LOVE some pretty pink ginger hole and soft ginger pubes!

Meanwhile, chatting with Carlos was a dead end.  He was looking to get his ass pounded for hours on end and had already taken 3 loads prior.  That can be super-hot, but 1). He was partying on Tina which I don’t care for 2). If I’m gonna load some ass up with multiple loads, I want it super tight and I want to be the first 3). I didn’t have the time to fuck fuck fuck for hours & 4). He seemed the messy/tweaker type that I’d wake up in 3 days with a dick drip. 

I blocked him & decided to put the full-court press on Ginger.

“You sound like a fun guy, you want to come by?  I’m at the XV Beacon hotel.  Are you close” I said.

“HHEEEEEEY, yeah…I can be there in 10 minutes.  I’ve been drinking with friends.  Think I can get away”

“That would work.  Do you bottom at all?  I know your profile says Top, but I’ve got a really nice dick and I usually Top =)” 

(2 minute pause)

“NOOO dude only top.  That cool?”

I thought to myself.  I’m not usually into twinky tops.  If I’m going to get pounded, I usually like a bigger, aggressive guy to take charge and rape my cocky ass.  On the flip side, I was horny as fuck and rather in the mood to get pounded.  And per my earlier back & forth with him, he was cool with raw.

“Yeah bro, come over.  It’s Room 1512.  Hit me up when you’re a block away though & I’ll meet you in the lobby.  You need a key to get upstairs”

“K” was all I got back.

I finished my drink and went to the bathroom to douche super-quickly.  On the 2nd go, it was clear and I rinsed off in the shower.  By the time I toweled off, my grindr blipped and I saw that Michael was a block away.  I threw back on a pair of gym shorts (probably a lil stinky since I had worn them for a couple weeks without washing) a wife beater and my flip flops and went down to the lobby.

Down in the elegant lobby I got quite a few looks in my slutty gym attire; my big dick was already somewhat hard and I had skipped underwear like I often do.  I waited a couple of minutes before typing “Where are you?” into my grindr.  “I’m with my friend, we’re coming in now” was the response.

Wait what?  Friend?  Was this kid serious?  I’m all for hot 3ways, but you just don’t show up for a hookup and bring someone unannounced.  That’s bad etiquette.

I was even more irritated when an unsteady guy & girl stumbled into the lobby, both laughing while holding each other up.  As they got closer I could see that the guy was Michael.  WTF!!!!!!????

“HEEEEYYYY, Kevin!!!! This is my friend Maria!!!!”

The girl (also drunk) giggled and put out her hand to me.  She mumbled something undecipherable to me, but I think it was in Spanish.

“Hey.  Um, I’m not sure if this is going to work out.  Maybe you guys should head back to the dorm….”
“No No!!!!” the Ginger exclaimed and turned towards Maria and put his hands on her shoulders.  He slurred out “MARIA!  Ummm gonnnnnnna go upstairs….I’ll be back in 20 minutes.. Okaaaaay?”

Maria protested but obediently went to an armchair in the lobby and sulked.  The bellman gave me a dirty look and as I sauntered past the front desk, I caught eyes with the effeminate-gay attendant who had been watching it all. He gave me a devilish smirk and I winked back.  I adjusted my dick lewdly and took Ginger’s hand to lead him to the elevators.

Once in the room I was not convinced that this would be a good hookup.  The kid was drunk; very, which wasn’t that cute on him.  And he seemed a little “thick”; not retarded but socially inept.  He was probably very book-smart; just dumb as a rock when it came to social skills.  He wasn’t Rain Man autistic, but he was definitely “On The Spectrum”.

I went right to work stripping him out of his heinous fashiony “going out” clothes until he was down to his boxer shorts.  He was already rock-hard and I massaged his dick while I kissed him.  I peeled off his underwear and felt the decently large 7inch teen cock which was already leaking with precum.

I pushed him down to his knees and shucked off my own shorts and slapped my fat dick in his face.  He looked up at me with shock, but I smiled back down to him, stroked his blonde/ginger hair and said “Come on baby, suck my dick”

He did as told and tentatively took my dick in his mouth.  He was only OK at giving head, so I pulled out of him and picked him up and threw him on bed.  I got down between his sexy legs and gave him the best hooker-sloppy blowjob I could; rubbing his ginger pubes, and then going up and massaging his tight little chest.  He moaned in agreement and grabbed my head and pushed it roughly down so I’d go deeper on his dick.  His facial expression was a little twisted but he was clearly enjoying himself and turned on by getting rougher with me.

I reached for the Eros I had planted on the bedside table, squeezed some out and fingered my own hole while continuing to suck his dick.  I squeezed a drop on Ginger’s dick and sat my raw muscle butt slowly onto his throbbing dick.  The little fucker gave me a demonic look and tried to thrust it all the way in.  With one hand I pushed his hips down and with the other I squeezed his neck; not hard enough to choke him, but hard enough to let him know who’s boss.   “Easy dude….let me ease onto your dick slowly and then you can pound it.”  Ginger just bit down on his lower lip and “mmmmmd” in agreement.

Once I had bottomed out on his cock I squeezed my hole on it and started to ride it like a champ.  The twink thrusted back surprisingly hard and pounded like a jack-rabbit to meet my muscle butt.  I pulled off and got on my back, pushing a pillow just under my tail bone to prop me up.

Ginger spit on his dick and jerked it off a bit before lunging in me balls deep.  It was my turn to be surprised as I let out a ½ Pain, ½ pleasure howl.  He just gave me his naughty smile with his head cocked to side and continued to pound at my bare ass.  I guess it was about time I had a taste of my own medicine.  He was really getting into it and started smacking my ass…I had to tell him to go easy a few more times which he pretty much ignored.

By now my ass was getting sore.  I wasn’t used to bottoming and the kid, like the Energizer bunny, just kept going; slam-fucking my cummy ass. 

I had been jerking my own dick which was full of cum.  I was edging and could cum any second, but I didn’t want to get off without him.

“Dude, are you close?  I don’t know how much more I can take” I pleaded.

“Yeah yeah!  Just give me a minute!” the teen replied and continued to jack hammer into me.

I went on my stomach and he hungrily pounded into my ass…putting me in a headlock and licking my neck while he tore into my hole.

As he grunted and moaned like a toddler having a tantrum, it crossed my mind that the kid was probably on Prozac.  Fuck.  I’d hooked up with guys on antidepressants before, and they could fuck forever, but had trouble climaxing.  I was getting bored and wanted to blow my own load so I could nap before my friend arrived.

I bucked Ginger off of my back and went back between his legs.  He screamed in ecstasy as I went back down on his dick; licking up his precum and my salty ass juices.  I massaged and tongued his nearly hairless nuts while I stroked his shaft.  I went down deeper to his pink taint and licked that.  He seemed to be responding well as his eyes had rolled back and he was bucking his hips. 

I took the same pillow that had been under my ass and shoved it under the boy’s butt.  I pushed his legs apart and went to town on his musty boy hole.  I poked and prodded roughly and then jammed my tongue inside him.  His ass muscles clamped down on my tongue, trying to push me away, but I pulled his ass cheeks apart and fought it.

As I tongue fucked the boy’s ass, he furiously fisted his dick.  Sensing I had a narrow opportunity, I discreetly lubed up my dick while rimming him, and got up and pointed my raw dick at his virgin hole before entering him.  He squealed in protest and had a crazy-retarded look on his face as I leaned into him, held down his arms and kissed him.  He let up and went back to furiously stroking his dick.  Likewise, I pounded into his formerly virgin hole with no mercy; remembering how callously he had just fucked my ass.

Without warning, Ginger howled out “OOOhh AHHHHH uh uhhh OOOOOOOO FUCK I’m gonna CUMMM!!!!!”  As he shot a giant cum load all over his pecs and chin, I continued to fuck him even harder.  His ass clamped down on my dick like anti-lock brakes on a car sliding over ice.  That drove me over the edge and I started to unload my jizz deep in his rectum.  Ginger tried to push me off and said, “Don’t cum in me!!!!”

I pulled off and shot the last ¼ of my cum load all over his dick and abs.  “It’s ok bro…see I pulled out!”

He seemed a little suspicious, but accepted my reasoning.  We both laid back on the bed, spent.  The kid looked like he was ready to curl up and fall asleep, but there was no way in hell I was going to leave a passed out teen in my hotel room while I went to the concert.

“Hey, Michael, what about your friend?  Isn’t she waiting for you?”

“Oh SHIIIIT” He exclaimed and ran to his phone.  He had the phone on silent & there were 15 missed calls and about 30 text messages.  “Fuck.  Maria is going to be so PISSED! Oh well”
Remember that thing I said about being socially inept?  Yup.  This little prick put Sheldon Cooper to shame.

I suggested that we shower, and we both headed to the bathroom.  Ginger got in the giant, luxurious shower and turned on the 3 different shower heads.  I was admiring myself in the mirror when the kid, soaping himself up, squinted and looked at me funny.

“Hey the way you talk is so weird.  Where are you from?  Your accent is irritating!”

Floored by the ridiculous rudeness, I let out a quick laugh.  “Well, first, KID, that’s a rather rude thing to say.  And I am from the great State of South Carolina, bub.  There is nothing wrong with the way I talk….plenty of guys think a southern accent is sexy.”

“And uh, last I checked, DOUUNTcha Knooou, I theeenk youuu HAAAAve an AAAAAcent Tooouuuuu” I said with my best Fargo/Minnesota/Wisconsin impression.

Not fazed by my response he continued to shower and I joined him.  Facing him, I leaned in to kiss him and massaged his butt; easing my hand to his hole and roughly jamming a finger in; pushing my secret cum load deeper into his torn ass.  He pulled back and I took my finger out and went behind him.  I let out a happy sigh as I unloaded my piss onto his pretty butt.  Stupid twinky was focused on the water so I was almost done pissing on him before he noticed.

He turned around and screamed “WHAT THE FUCK!!! That’s disgusting!!!!” I had physically blocked the shower door and continued to urinate on him while he uselessly tried to escape.  I laughed hysterically and said “Hey buddy, guess you now know it’s not nice to make fun of someone’s accent!  From where I’m from, we’d ‘a called you retarded before The Big Bang Theory made Asperger’s cool” 

I got out of the shower and toweled off.  I had a permanent smile on my face now as I had accomplished everything I desired for the evening.  It was 9pm and I had time to nap for an hour or so before getting ready for the concert.

Ginger was still a little peeved as he dressed and didn’t say anything.  Once he had everything together he gave me a meek goodbye before heading towards the door.  I smacked his ass a little harder than playfully, and said “Hey Kid, get home safe!” before shutting the door on him.

I went to the bed, set my alarm for 10:30 and fell right asleep.