Why No Locations?

Look4fun4me

So, I have noticed that a lot (Most, from the ones I have browsed) have no location in them. Not even that state/county/whatever.

Why not? Honestly, it can't be because you don't want to be "Found out". Putting in a general location doesn't tell specifics like an address.

what I love is the ones begging for someone to fuck them with no location or other ways of finding out if they are near you.

But you don't have a location in your profile, either. I assume by your name you are in Baltimore, but that doesn't help if somebody is looking at cities.

I agree. At a minimum state your country. I have been chatted up so many times by guys saying they really want to meet me and fuck me only to find out they are located on the other side of the planet. It's not like your giving out your address. I can understand that if you are located in a small town you don't state the name of the town, but bigger cities shouldn't be a problem?

On a gay hookup site I am using my address is hidden, but I can see how far away other members are (similar to Grindr I guess). Always good to know if someone is located 100km away or just a few hundred meters.

It annoys me when location and other basic profile information is left blank. If someones closeted just remember why would someone be coming to this website because they too are interested in its content so its not  like they would be putting you since they themselves were visiting the site.

I list my city and state but still get guys who hit me up then I ask where you located and they tell me they are on the other side of the country.  I am like WTF are you hitting me up for a hookup for?  I can't hop on a jet that is at my disposal. To me that is just wasting my time, and his too.  Focus on the ones you know are close enough to travel for an actual hookup.

But you don't have a location in your profile, either. I assume by your name you are in Baltimore, but that doesn't help if somebody is looking at cities.

but I do have my BBRT in there, so you can look that up.  and just added my location, thought I had it in there.

I list my location as South FLorida. To get more specific than that I need to know you or at least want to meet you.  This is not a hookup site so I don't care to divulge more than that. Get on Grindr if you want a guy close by.

• 2 weeks later...

Being the Cocksucker that I am, I always give out my location. I want Feeders pounding down my door seeking Blowjobs:O

I'm Rick Steele my Address is:

816 St. Mary's Ave.

Ogallala, Nebraska

That's at I-80 Exit 126 in Western Nebraska.

Enter through the driveway and knock on the side door, when I answer, ask for Rick, when I say, Yes that's me, Tell me you are here for a Blowjob. I'll invite you in and as soon as you present me your Cock, I'll drop right down and begin to Suck You Off. The only thing I ask is that you are Well Bathed or Freshly Showered, so if you stink, I wont Blow You:O

It's Best if you call in advance to make sure I am home at: 308.464.0039

• 2 years later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I list a general location for mine. The only reason I don’t have a more specific one is thanks to the paranoia that my ex had instilled in me. Not of other people finding me mind you, but more like I’m not wanting him to find me. Otherwise I don’t have any problem disclosing my location within a private message or something similar.