This is erotic fiction written by me. I have more chapters to come.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Broken Jock by @ButtB4iGo

Part 1

As a horny young man in his mid-20s, I had been raging for sex. But I was a good young gay and had mostly just adhered to the idea that "safer sex" with condoms with a few top men I knew and liked, was the only kind of sex a 21st century submissive boy could ever hope to experience. That all changed for me about four weeks ago. 

My name is Adam and I play shortstop for a gay softball team in San Francisco. While I'm a stocky kind of guy, I actually preferred sports that didn't utilize large builds as much. I mainly played baseball in high school and water polo in the fall instead of football, even though every year, the football coach would try to recruit me for my blocking potential. My senior year, my water polo coach yelled at him for that. Coach Pfeiffer needed my arm in the pool to make goals. Coach had a crush on me, too. I could tell. We never did anything—we couldn't—but he enjoyed being around me. He was good looking, gruff and sweet; he had a wife and family, too. But he lingered when looking at me. Once in the locker room, he stretched out a five-minute conversation with me to 15 just so that he could spend some time with me in my drying Speedos. And, while I was a virgin just trying to figure out how to exist in the closet, I loved having his advice, his attention, his adoration. 

While stocky, I have a naturally fit body. I am young, and have a good Germanic face with brown eyes and blonde hair. At 25, I have been feeling like I was at my prime and needed to start using my looks and my good body to get laid a lot more than I was. And, being a submissive bottom, I was yearning to take a few more risks than I have allowed for before. So, one Saturday evening, after a softball tournament, instead of going out to the Castro to celebrate with the team, I went directly to the darkest leather bar I knew of without changing out of my uniform.

I hung out by the pinball machine with an ice cold beer. I played a couple games of pinball as men began crowding the bar for the evening. As I played, I occasionally felt hands on my ass, which got me hard immediately. I decided earlier that day to let assertive men take advantage of my submissiveness in the bar. These men seemed to already know that they could take liberties with me as a couple of them put a hand down the back of my uniform pants to give my hole a good goose, something my jock strap provided easy access for. After an anonymous man thrust his groin against my butt causing the pinball machine to tilt, I wasn't mad. I turned around to find a couple of grinning, cigar smoking older men in their 60s standing right behind me. Each had bulging erections in their jeans. The older one, Phil, bought me beer. For a couple hours, they both chatted me up and groped me through my softball uniform to see how I'd react. I just answered their questions, like how our team did in the tournament, as they took turns feeling me up. I loved the attention these much older me were showering on me. It reminded me of Coach Pfeiffer. How Coach probably wanted to interact with me in this way while talking to me and asking me questions while my ass and junk filled out those McKinley High red Speedos. After about thirty minutes of playing with me, the two men simultaneously put my hands over their crotches so that I could feel their hard cocks through the soft denim of their pants. The silver-haired daddy, Phil, who I learned was 72, then said something to his friend, Ron, that I couldn't hear. Ron smiled under his dark mustache, nodded and turned to invite me to Phil's apartment for drinks. I nodded and gulped down the rest of my beer. 

In the taxi, I sat between the two men in the back seat. Both had their hands on my thighs. The silver daddy leaned over to my ear and asked me if I liked getting fucked. Thinking of the condom-sheathed fuck I last had with a 30-year-old fuck buddy about three months ago, I told him yes. Then he told me that he was going to call his friend Hank to come over, too. 

I made no remark to that, and prepared myself to let go; submit myself to these men over twice my age, and whatever they had in mind. So far, I've only had two boyfriends and about five fuck buddies with the oldest being 32. It was an intense feeling, letting go—an electric energy that urged for more. 

The men worked fast. When we got to Phil's apartment and stepped just inside the door from the outer hallway, the two men grabbed me and pulled down my softball uniform pants and told me to bend over the railing just inside the entry way. I bent over and saw that the four condoms that I had put in my back pocket had fallen out and onto the floor when the men yanked my pants down. Without warning, Ron pushed his raw cock up my asshole while the older man, Phil, stepped around to my head and pushed his giant cock into my mouth as I struggled to keep my balance. He told me to breathe through my nose, and then pushed farther in, his large mushroom-shaped cock head knocking against the entrance to my throat. Both were loudly saying "Fuck yeah!" "Take it, boy!" and "Damn!" as they spit-roasted me, not even knowing that I have never before been fucked this way, and by strangers, and without using condoms. Previously, I had even made my two former boyfriends wear condoms when they fucked me. 

Neither mentioned the condoms on the floor, even though they saw them spill out from my pocket. Instead they began their bareback assault on me. After all the groping and prodding, the men just assumed they could take that liberty, too. Best as I could, I accommodated the two raw cocks that were now invading my body, submitting to unprotected sex for the first time. I heard moans and grunts coming from the two men. Ron kept pushing his cock into my tight hole and was roughly trying to fuck my ass as much as he could without lube. "You like raw cock, boy?" he grunted. I gagged on Phil's cock in my feeble attempt to answer, but I instinctively opened up my throat enough to take the large head into my throat. Phil moaned, "Ah, I just entered his throat, Ron." 

"It sure didn't take long for you to get in balls deep. I'm not having the same success on this end. This boy is super tight!" Frustrated that the dry fuck wasn't happening as easily as he had hoped, Ron pulled out and went to the kitchen for something. My hole was a little soar from Ron's dry assault, but Phil grabbed my hair and began deep fucking my throat. "Choke on it, boy. Come on. Breathe through your nose!" 

Ron came back a few minutes later and used his finger to lube my hole up better with Vaseline. "We're only using the best vintage lube on this boy hole."

"Are you using my stuff, too?" Phil asked him as he bucked into my throat repeatedly. His cock got very rigid after asking that question, and I could feel the pulsing in my mouth that was making his dick bigger.

"Yep," said Ron. "I just had a feeling this big jock boy was going to let one of us bareback him at some point tonight. I'm going to put it in now. Spread your legs boy! More!! Good thing we left it out to thaw." 

Soon I felt a small hard nub enter my sphincter, and then cool liquid being shot inside my hole, and I heard Phil say, "Is it all in?" 

"Almost..." said Ron.

"Fuck yeah, boy!" Phil growled as Ron finished loading my hole with the fluid and then spanked me hard. I flinched and almost fell over. Phil went on to say, "That's a collection of three weeks of my sperm lining your hole right now. I keep my very own sperm bank just to lube up tight boy holes like yours. Damn, Ron! Hold him down. I need to be the one to fuck that shit in good." 

With Phil's collected loads now inside me, I was delirious with the thought of having my first breeding, and from an older man I just met at a bar. He's not even a boyfriend! I wasn't the "good gay boy" anymore. I was being irresponsible with my body, dangerous. But the feeling of having sperm in my ass for the first time made me feel owned… and free, and I surrendered fully. 

Phil, even without knowing that he was initiating me into whoredom, was doing everything he could to intensify this new experience for me. He pulled his cock out of my throat and got behind me. I was looking at the spilled unopened condoms on the floor when I felt his large cock head pop into my hole, and Phil pushed. With my hole lubed up with his thawed cum and the oil-based lube, it slid slowly in to my still tight hole, and he went all the way, balls deep. I was trying to take it all but it was a lot of dick. I flinched again and Ron got in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders to keep me in place.

"Damn! You're all in! Fuckin' hot!" said Ron, who then grabbed a brown bottle and a rag from somewhere and told me to suck his dick. He pushed his cock into my mouth. Being the submissive boy, I sucked Ron's dick like a real cocksucker. The intensity of this sexual experience required my full submission: I needed to do whatever I could to please these men!

Phil was still balls deep and coaching me to relax, "You've got a vice grip on my cock, boy! But I gotta to fuck my seed in." 

"This'll help." Ron all of a sudden pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed my head down into a handkerchief doused with a strong scented fume. "Breathe this in, you'll be alright," he coached. "Start fuckin' that boy hole, Phil. Open it up" 

Phil started fucking me hard as I inhaled my first ever hit of poppers. As the buzz of sex got stronger, I was able to allow my hole to be invaded more fully by Phil's cock. It hurt at first, but the buzz and Ron's coaching helped me relax my hole for Phil to take his boy's ass for good. "Take another, boy. We need that hole open," Ron urged. After my second hit, I was lit, and Ron shoved his cock back into my mouth. While Ron fucked my throat and made me suck his cock head off and on, Phil kept long dicking me for about 20 minutes, repeatedly telling me how he was nailing his seed into me, and how I needed his hot live load up in there, too. "Gonna fucking breed you full of swimmers, boy," I heard him grunt with each thrust as he worked to unload in me. "Here it is, boy. Fuuuuuuuck!" In the cold cum, I easily felt new warmth inside my once sperm-virgin hole as I took my first live cum load. After he finished breeding me, Phil tried fucking his load in more, but his cock was too sensitive after cumming. That's when I heard a voice behind us say, "Let me drill that hole for awhile." That must be Hank. 

"Do it, man," said Ron with his cock still lodged in my throat. "No condoms tonight. We somehow found this hot jock boy at the club, got our raw dicks inside him, poppered him up, and now he's taking multiple loads up his ass."

Hank gave a hearty chuckle and reached between my open legs and put his hand inside the crotch of my jock strap and felt my hard dick and all the precum I had leaked in there. I heard Hank say, "I brought my old pal Charlie with me. He's into milking cum outta the boys I fuck. Come on over here, Charlie, and have seat under the boy. He's already got a jock full of precum for you." Charlie got under my legs. He was bald, and looked to be about 90, but he moved my jock pouch over and started sucking my cockhead, and milking my shaft with his hand. My precum pumped out onto his lapping tongue. And Charlie exclaimed, "Ah, boy, you've got a sweet tap on you! Give Ol' Chuck all that you've got." Charlie began to suck my dick in ways that encouraged my precum to ooze out for him. I was getting used fully by these old men. Fuck yes! As Hank teased my now open wet hole with what felt like a small hard metal object, Ron pushed the poppers under my nose again. 

"I'm gonna take this hole, boy," Hank taunted. 

Again, I inhaled Ron's poppers and my head spun as Hank pushed against my wet hole. "That's it, open up for my raw dick." I felt the hard thing enter my hole and then Hank's hard cock followed. 

"That's a big P.A. you got on you, Hank. Damn hot!" Ron's cock was in my throat again and he put down the poppers. Hank fucked slow at first. "Damn that's a good hole! How many loads are in 'em?" I felt Phil's cool cum running down my left leg as Hank pumped more cock inside.

"Twelve. All mine!" Phil chuckled. 

"You used your stash. Damn, that's hot! So my load is going to make this an official gangbang breeding of a this hot jock cum whore by us granddads." Little do they know that Hank will only be the second man to ever shoot his sperm load into my hole at all. In my head, I acknowledge that I'm begging for it from a man I haven't even seen before. At that thought, I pumped a good amount of precum into Charlie's mouth and he mmmm'ed. This "faceless" man continued to fuck my hole with the encouragement of Phil and Ron for about 15 minutes. His P.A. was hitting my prostate perfectly and it made me moan and squirm. 

"I'm close," said Hank. "I'm glad this one's taking loads because there's no way I'm pulling out of this tight hole." Hank came with a yell and I felt the blast hit my gut and warm it. 

That's when Ron pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "Ahhh, I'm going to come soon, but I want that hole." Hank finished unloading in my hole as Ron came around to my ass. Hank pulled his hard cock and P.A. out of my hole and Ron immediately replaced it with his. "Damn, I almost came in his mouth!" Ron lamented. "I need to breed willing young jock ass when I can get it." Ron fucked in and out hard, but then he slowed and I soon felt his cock throb and felt the warmth again. He didn't make any vocal noises. He's a stealther, I've heard. A younger guy pulled me aside at the bar warned me that he got stealthed by the man I was hanging with. He told me that a week prior, Ron had fucked him using one of the five condoms the guy had brought over to Ron’s place. But then Ron asked the guy to stay the night. Early in the morning while the guy was sleeping, Ron had rolled him over and entered him again. The young guy said that he knew that they had talked about using condoms and had done so earlier, so he just assumed Ron would have been a gentleman and put one on before waking him with a cock pushing into his gut. But, Ron had not put on a rubber before the early morning fuck. He just barebacked the guy without telling him and quietly unloaded inside him. I thanked the guy for warning me. But that story had me rock hard. And that is just like how Ron, the third man to ever bareback and breed me, came inside of me… stealthily without a sound. 

When Ron pulled out of me, Phil pushed his re-erected cock back inside me and asked Charlie if he was getting any cum out of me. He mumbled yes as he sucked and pumped my rock hard dick. As he worked his mouth and tongue on my young, sensitive circumcised cock head, it throbbed and pushed out more precum for him to swallow. 

While Charlie suckled me, Phil pulled me up to speak in my ear: "Feel my dick and all the sperm inside you, boy? You have four old men using up that sweet jock ass and cock. You like being used, don't you, boy." When he said those words, I felt Charlie suck harder to take more of my precum, I couldn't hold back any longer, I was close. "You let us all take what we want, boy. Let Charlie have your sweet young load." When he said that, I blew my load violently into Charlie's mouth, trembling with my chest once again against railing. My still shoed feet were lifted off the floor as Charlie's upper arms and face pushed my ass up to try get more of my cock in his mouth as he drained me of cum. 

Charlie kept sucking my sensitive cock head making me squirm while I was bent over, my ass still skewered on Phil's 72-year-old cock. As Charlie saw how I squirmed he only sucked more. As my sensitivity wained, I opened my eyes to see that a hand, probably Hank's, was jacking Charlie off. Phil fucked into my hole and said, "I'm not done with your hole yet, boy, stay put." Phil started to drill my hole again to breed another load into me. But Charlie was cumming now and Hank said, "Shoot your load in my hand, Chuck, and we'll see to it that your load gets inside the boy. That's it, Charlie, give this big beautiful jock boy a big load." Charlie did cum in a huge load that streamed easily into Hank's palm. A minute later, Charlie said he was done cumming and slipped out from under me.

Phil pulled his cock out of my ass, and said "Massive load! We gotta get all that inside him." I closed my eyes and felt Charlie's seed being dumped on my hole while some fingers quickly pushed it all just inside my open sphincter. "Fuck yeah! Lube my cock up with it, too. That's it. Here you go, boy." Phil pushed his cock into my hole balls deep and the men cheered. "Fuck yeah! You ever get bred by a 89-year-old cocksucker before, boy? Damn that's good stuff." That made Charlie the fourth man to ever have his sperm up my ass. 

Phil proceeded to punch fuck my hole with his rigid mushroom-shaped cock head about 100 times and then slammed his full rod all the way into me to unload his second load of his "swimmers" into my hole. The other men left as Phil huffed and puffed over my spent body. After about 15 minutes, he pulled out, and I stood up. 

"Damn, boy, we fucked you up tonight! Such a sweet hairy, jock ass you're letting us all use here. Here's my number. Text me the next time you want men inside you. I nodded, "Yes, sir," as took the card and pulled up my pants. As I tucked in my jersey, I saw Phil pick up the unopened condoms off the floor. He stuffed them to my back pocket grinning, "Don't forget these, boy," and slapped my ass. 

My hole felt bruised, wet, and empty in my cab ride back to my place. I got hard thinking about what had just happened to me. Then I immediately got my phone out and texted Phil: 

Me: "Thanks for the fuck, Daddy. U guys got my bareback cherry back there. Only used condoms before tonight. It was hot! Thx. —Adam"

Phil: "Nice! Hank, especially, will like hearing that. Was just on the phone with him. He went on and on about your hole! LOL. Maybe next time, you'll meet him. Anytime, boy. I'm happy to have you …and your bareback cherry."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 31

Part 2

About two weeks later, I couldn't get that silver daddy, Phil, out of my mind. His cock was perfect, and his words made me feel like he was in control. So I texted him:

Me: "Hey, sir. This is Adam. My hole is feeling pretty empty today. Think you could fill it up?"

Phil: "You bet, boy. Get your butt over here around 4. I'm going to invite Hank over, too. I promised him. When I told him you had never barebacked before that night, his one-word response was: 'Jackpot!'"

Me: Sounds cool. See you at 4.

As I took the bus over to Phil’s place, the idea that I had given my hole up to these older men had my head a in spin. My dick got hard as I was distracted in my thoughts. Today was a warm day, so I wore a tank top and my shiny blue work out shorts, material so thin that a hard on cannot hide. When I came out of trance, a younger gay kid across the aisle had a big grin on his face. He nodded a hello, and I turned red and half smiled back. Underneath, I wore a clean white jock. I was hoping that I'd spend the night with Phil, and get more of his cock and sperm up my ass.

As I stood in the apartment building hall, Phil answered the door in a robe. "Get that ass in here, boy." I walked in and he closed the door behind us. He then pulled me against his body from behind and I felt his hard cock push against the crack of my ass. His hands groped my crotch and dick through the thin satiny fabric of my shorts. "Strip down to your jock and get on all fours on my bed."

I did as Phil demanded and felt a bit cold and exposed this way on Phil's bed. Phil soon entered the room with a jar of Vaseline and a lube shooter that I guessed was full of his sperm again. Phil told me to spread my legs more, and then proceeded to finger my hole with the petroleum jelly. "I can't believe you let us just bareback you like that last time. Were you sore?"

"Just for a few days," I answered. 

"I am not using my sperm to lube you up just yet. It needs to thaw for a bit, and Hank wants to try fucking without all the cum this time. He's on his way over now, and I promised him your hole this afternoon. I'll just be out doing some errands while he's using you."

"Yes, sir," I complied as Phil's finger finished lubing my hole.

"He's completely turned on by your lack of experience being barebacked, and wants his load in your tight hole as often as possible. Oh, he wants you blindfolded, too." Phil then covered my eyes with a dark cloth and tied a knot at the back of my head. "I'll be taking that asshole of yours all night, don't worry." I heard the door to the apartment open. "He's here. Do what he wants, okay, boy?" 

"Yes, sir." I heard Phil leave the room and tell Hank to have a good time. The bedroom door opened and I heard Hank close it and lock it. "Hey, boy. Am I glad to see you again!" As he moved to the bed, I could hear the unmistakable swoosh and squeak sound of leather. And I could smell the smoky musk of it, too. Hank got on the bed and mounted himself over me. He bit my ear as a soft leather mound brushed against my jock-strapped ass. "Have Charlie and I got a surprise for you!" 

I closed my eyes under the blindfold as Hank, whose face is still a mystery to me, taunted me with a new proposition.

"When Phil texted me that you were coming over, I sent Charlie to the bathhouse to collect some random loads this afternoon. Charlie scored six used condoms, tied them off, and gave them to me. Those six condoms are right here in my pocket, boy!" Hank roughly bucked his leather covered mound against my hole. "And I've got a pair of scissors in my other pocket, boy. Let's get started." Hank then put some sort of leather gag on my mouth and whispered, "By the way, Phil claims you as his, but he doesn't need to know about these random loads. Now put that big chest of yours down against the bed; but keep that newbie cum hole up in the air." I did, my hole completely vulnerable to Hank.

I heard more leather rustling and then a metallic snip of the scissors. I then felt the anonymous sperm of someone's bathhouse condom pour onto my hole. "So fucking hot, boy. Phil told me you're new to barebacking?" I nodded. "Good answer. I love nothing more than loading up a new young hole."

Oh, god! I thought to myself: I'm gonna get some anonymous guys' cum loads pushed into my hole! A second snip of the scissors, and I felt a second load as it coated my hole. These would be the fifth and sixth men, total strangers from a bathhouse, breeding my hole.

"Okay, let's start with these." Hank then unsnapped what I think was his soft leather cod piece, because the next thing I felt was his P.A. teasing my hole. "Did you bring any condoms this time, boy?" I swallowed hard and shook my head. "Well, lucky me. I brought my own." He laughed, "Always wear protection, boy," he mocked. 

I then heard him open a wrapper. A condom—now?, I thought to myself. 

"You never know about these random loads.” 

He is teasing me.

"A rough top like me can't risk catching something." I then heard him roll on the condom over his hard cock and the P.A. that so expertly worked my prostate last time. He teased my hole with the latex-covered metal and then pushed in. "Here goes, boy."

The two bathhouse loads and the petroleum jelly lube made entry easy for Hank's condom-sheathed cock. "Fuck, fuck!" he kept exclaiming, as he pushed deeper into my hole. "Your hole is absolute perfection, boy. I can't believe I get to violate you like this. Just take it, boy. Take these anonymous loads for me up that nice bubble butt of yours."

Hank got balls deep in my hole and began a hard bucking just short in-and-out fucks. "Damn! Take it, boy. Take these loads Daddy Hank is giving you." I felt Hank pull out just enough to leave his cock head inside me, and I heard more snipping of the scissors, and felt warm sperm dripping onto my penetrated hole. "Fresh anonymous load number three, boy." Hank then put a bottle of poppers under my nose, and holding one of my nostrils closed. "Take a hit!" I did. "Now the other side." On the second intake of poppers, I was fully up. And Hank knew he could begin longdicking me in earnest, making sure all three loads got fucked in good. 

As Hank fucked me, I savored the sensation of being poppered up and surrendering to whatever Hank wanted. I was here to be used by Phil, but it seems like he wants to share me, too. I wondered if he was pimping me out to Hank for money. I didn't care. All I wanted in that moment was Hank's cock and the all the sperm surrounding it. 

I thought about Coach Pfeiffer again, too: How he should have been the first man to load me up; How he probably wanted to fuck me every time he spoke to me; How naïve I was; How I would have fallen for him fully and how that would have ruined his life when someone found out about us; how things were different then; how things are different now.

Hank rode my hole for a good half hour before I heard him say that the condom broke. “Ha! Phil must have lubed you with Vaseline before I got here. Shit! The rubber's already halfway down my cock! Well, the damage is done. Let’s get you knock you up, boy. You want my load don't you?" I nodded and yelled yes as best I could through the gag. "Yeah, boy, you want ol' Hank’s load." He continued fucking me. With the condom broken, the metal of Hank's P.A. was now free to knock on my prostate like it did two weeks ago. It was like scratching an itch, and I relished it. As the P.A. and Hank's cock head hit my spot, I writhed in ecstatic submission to it. Hank got me in a bear hug and whispered, "Fuck Phil! I want this hole for myself, boy. Let me have your hole, boy. Nod if you understand that I'm stealing your hole away from Phil." I nodded furiously, just wanting Hank to keep slamming against my prostate and for him to shoot his soothing seed all over it. Hank, a man whose face I've never seen is now staking a claim on my hole for himself. "Phil just wants a young boyfriend he can bareback and breed whenever he wants." Hank taunted me in a hushed tone at my ear. "I just want to violate and use your beautiful solid young body and nice tight hole—fuckin’ turn you into my personal slut boy."

I gave my ass fully to Hank. In my head I was begging to feel his hot load shoot off inside me, taking me. "I'm close, boy." He was pounding my ass, still locking me in a tight bear hug as I squirmed. Anonymous cum was leaking down the inside of leg. "Uh, uh, uhhhhhnnn… fuck yeah… loading up my boy's hole for good. Damn, feel that load, boy? This load is making you mine." I felt about four shots of warmth enter deep in my gut. I was euphoric. I was Hank's. 

Hank continued to fuck in and out slowly and reached down to feel my hard cock head loading precum into my white jock strap pouch. He used his thumb to tease my cock head through the material, and I pumped out a good amount of precum. "I like how my boy leaks." Hank pulled out of my ass and I felt him put his head between my legs. I soon felt the wet warmth of his mouth as he put my dick and balls-packed jock pouch into his mouth and try to suck on it. As he did this, I felt two of his fingers enter my hole. "Sweet pre-jizz, boy. I wanna taste all that you gave Charlie." With that he used the scissors to cut open my jock pouch, right under the waist band until the pouch material fell between my legs. 

Hank used his hand and mouth then to milk my hard young cock. Over the next five minutes, I let go of a lot of precum into Hank's mouth. He started jacking my cock vigorously with my cock head against his lips and his tongue tip. And that set me off. I yelled behind the gag as I unloaded into Hank's mouth. Hank sucked me dry and then pushed me over onto my back on the bed. "That was a sweet load, boy. How young are you?" He took the gag out and I cleared my throat before answering, "25, sir."

“Mm.” Still blindfolded, I listened as Hank walked across the room and snapped up his leather cod piece. Then he laid back on the bed and bear hugged me from behind. In a hushed voice, he said "Tell me your number, boy." 

I recited it. 

"And your name is Adam?" I nodded. "Good. When I text you, you answer me. Okay?" I nodded again. "Phil intends to have you spend the night here with him, and I know he'll be fucking you off and on all night. I'm okay with that. Let him think he owns you; that you are his—I don't care. You know that you belong to me now, right boy?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, sir."

"Good boy." Hank tussled my hair and let go of me. I heard him cross the room and pick up something from a table or dresser. "I'm going to spike Phil's lube shooter here with these here other three bathhouse loads," he said. I listened as the scissors went to work on the three remaining condoms. "You cannot tell him, boy. He'll fuck you thinking only my load and his will be lining your hole. Not these six anonymous ones from the bathhouse. He's got a huge cock. Let him pound all those loads in good for me." My eyes closed in the powerful realization that Phil's gigantic cock will be aiding in Hank's violation of my hole using the loads of six unknown men. "I'll be in touch sometime this week. Good night, boy." 

"Good night, sir." Hank left the bedroom and shut the door. Exhausted, I stripped out of the blindfold and my broken jock strap (I'll have to wear my old jock for next Saturday's game). I got under the bed covers and fell fast asleep with a small ache deep in my ass. 

--

Phil woke me by telling me to roll over and spread my legs. He put the lube shooter on my hole and pushed the nub just inside. I felt the liquid sperm enter me and my eyes closed as I thought about the three new anonymous loads adding to Hank's violation of my newly bred hole. These are the sperm loads of man #8, #9 and #10—and all of these men unknown to me. When I think about how hard my second boyfriend tried to convince me to let him bareback me, and how I refused to allow it, I smiled at the thought that I was saving myself for this moment. These men are getting off on my inexperience—the taking of a hole that, until a few weeks ago, had never had a raw dick or even single live sperm inside it.

"Okay, boy. You're fully loaded now with my stash load. I made that batch while thinking of how I took your bareback cherry two weeks ago. I'm going to be nailing that and Hank's load in all night. You ready?"

"Yes, sir." 

"Turn over, on your back." I flipped over. I tried to keep the loads inside as best I could. Phil climbed up on my chest. He was wearing black silk boxers. I could see the mushroom head of his cock as it strained against the thin material. He grabbed his dick through the boxers and rubbed it across my lips. "Let's get this in your throat first."

Phil unbuttoned the fly on the boxers and pulled out his very large cock. His aimed his cock at my mouth and I opened up. He went directly to the back of my throat and I gagged. "It's alright, boy, breathe through your nose. It's okay to choke on it a little, too. I like that." 

I looked at the brown bottle Phil had placed on the night stand as I choked and gagged on the invading old man's cock head. 

"No, not right now. I'll get you poppered up good just before I go to town on that tight young hole of yours." Phil grabbed my hair and fucked my throat in earnest. "Yeah! Let me have that throat, boy!"

I opened up my throat and let Phil abuse it. He went for ten minutes and had to pull out to keep from coming. "Almost loaded up your throat, boy. One day I'll give you a load there, but right now I want that great hole of yours wrapped around my dick when I cum."

Phil moved back and pushed my muscular thighs up and grabbed hold of my ankles to position his dick at my hole. He grabbed the poppers and told me to open them and take about four good hits, two up each nostril. On the third hit I was already feeling the buzz, but I followed Phil's orders and even took an extra long drag on the fourth hit. I wanted Phil's massive cock inside me fast. My body tingled with warmth as I watched Phil's face, his mouth open as his big cock filled up my chute. 

I watched his white-bearded face and blue eyes as he told me that he needed to fuck in all that seed into my boy hole. "Fucking prime cherry jock ass, just letting us old men nail our loads in. Jesus Christ, boy!" He pumped harder and harder for about five minutes. The whole time I was thinking about the six anonymous loads that Hank had made sure got inside me. And I thought about how Phil did not know about these anonymous bathhouse loads that he was now pounding into me. "I got a nice fuckin' hole right here, huh boy. So fucking hot! Only condom fucking until you met us. I've got a big load brewing up for you, boy. No more condoms for this hole.” It seems Phil liked to talk during sex. "I'm gonna fill this hole up whenever you need my cock, Adam. You just let me know. I'll keep that hole of yours loaded up. Damn, I'm close!" Phil fucked me harder with the full girth of his massive cock. I wanted it. I started grunting with every thrust he made up my ass. 

"Do it, Phil, sir. Fucking give me your fresh swimmer load!" I urged him on. "I need it inside me, sir. Breed that newbie hole, Phil."

"Fuck, here it is… take it up the ass, Adam!" He came loudly and I felt the flood of warm sperm rushing in. I watched his face contort as he came inside me.

"Yes, sir, I feel your load. I feel it. Fuck!"

He opened his eyes and looked into mine. "I'm gonna work that in for a few minutes. Make sure you get every drop." Phil continued fucking me with short rough bucks. "Damn that's a nice hole."

I fell back to sleep after Phil pulled out. It was nighttime when he mounted my ass again—from behind this time, as I slept on my stomach. He didn't say anything. I think he wanted me to stay asleep. He just used his legs to kick mine apart, then he easily speared my open hole with his massive raw cock. For the rest of the night, we remained connected like that: Phil slowly pumping his cock in and out of me while we drifted in and out of sleep.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 24

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone. Thank you for your patience. Part 3 is now available, but it is in the "Bug Chasing & Gift Giving Fiction" section. If the link below works, it should take you there. As you might have guessed, our young safe-only protagonist is getting himself in even deeper trouble by submitting himself to Hank. Hope you enjoy.

https://breeding.zone/topic/37653-the-broken-jock/

• Like 1