Impregnated by an Older Guy

Hotload84

Just got back from the baths. I took 5 loads today, something close to a record, but the last and nicest was from this thin older guy in his 60's. I’m not an age freak–but I do like guys of all ages.

When I first saw him, he was in his room, actively engaged. I mean he was getting screwed. The door to his room was open. That told me one or both parties wanted an audience--maybe an orgy. I watched from the hallway for a while. Action like that draws a crowd, so I wasn’t alone for long. Pretty soon the scene in the hallway rivaled that in the room. A lot of guys were groping themselves and each other.

But my attention was riveted on the thin sixtyish guy getting screwed. From the first I’d noticed his nice shaved dick, which stood straight up from his belly.

Pretty soon the top grunted, shot his load, got up, and exited, leaving the door wide open. The crowd dissipated, except for me. I was so drawn to this older guy that I stared at him. He motioned me in, and the first thing I did was close the door behind me cause I didn’t want us to be disturbed.

I sat down on the bed and he right away he pulled me down beside him. So I was lying prone with my back to him. He began massaging my shoulders and neck, his stiff dick brushing my ass. How I craved that dick! So I made no effort to resist but pushed up against him, when he entered me. Penetration went smoothly cause of the other loads already inside me.

He started to piston nice and easy--slowly, gently, deliberately--like he wanted to make this special. But before long he abandoned all pretense of gentleness as he began to pant and moan and thrust violently, and his sperm entered my rectum.

For what seemed like an eternity, he held me with his dick trapping his seed inside me. His arms were clasped tightly about my chest, his legs entwined mine. I never felt so absolutely impregnated in my life. At last I felt the need to piss, and with reluctance eased off just enough so that his dick fell out of me. He nodded, kissed my neck, and told me what a good boy I’d been.

I left for home feeling totally satiated, his seed and 4 other loads within me. I wish everyday could turn out like today.

Edited by Hotload84
grammar

• 4 years later...