PROLOGUE

“I dunno man,” he responded, looking suspiciously between me and the photos on the screen of my phone. “It could be him, but seems unlikely. Can I take these photos for some verification?”

“It’s him dude,” I snatched my phone back and quickly locked the screen, ensuring he couldn’t try to hack into it while we negotiated. “I brought this to you ‘cause you’ve helped me out in the past, but if you’re not interested-“

“I didn’t say I wasn’t interested!” He grabbed my hand as I opened the door to his car and started to make like I was getting out. I knew there was no way he was gonna let an offer like this pass by, but I wanted him to know I was serious. “It’s just…the cost you listed…that’s pretty high for someone I’m not even sure is…you know.”

“Then I’ll take my offer to The Post and see if they can afford it,” I didn’t fake an exit this time, choosing instead to remain perfectly still and hold eye contact with him, since he and I both knew The Post would snap up my offer in ten seconds. He asked to see the photos again so I pulled out my phone and sent two directly to his phone, making sure the ones I sent didn’t give too much detail. “If you don’t trust me enough for the whole amount, then just front me enough to do the set up and then gimme the rest on delivery, deal?”

“I suppose…if you’re positive it is him.” He watched for my reaction. In his line of work, you couldn’t be too careful about who you trusted with what information. The thing is, in my line of work, it was even more important, so there was no way I would risk this type of exposure without being sure and my steely gaze and unwavering confidence could be seen miles away.

“Guaranteed bro,” smiling, I put out my hand, knowing the closest thing to a contract I would get was an uneasy handshake. Still unsure, he looked from my face to my outstretched palm, before finally wiping his sweaty hand on his khakis and reaching out and pumping our clasped grasp twice.

“So how much do you want in advance?” pulling out his wallet, he opened a zipper hidden in the bottom and revealed a wad of bills. I doubt he’d do this in front of just any of his many informants, but he and I had known each other for a long time, and he knew there was no way I would rob him of his tiny roll when I made twice that much in a week. “Five hundred? Six?”

“Let’s make it an even grand.” My smile held as he checked my face to be sure I was serious. No negotiations needed, he begrudgingly handed me the entire stack of bills, which I pocketed without counting. Trust goes both ways, after all.

“I’ll need to hit an atm to cover the supplies D,” He used only my first initial, the same way I still called him “John” even though I knew his real name and occupation since the first time we met, face to face.

“Don’t sweat it Johnny,” pulling out a small sack of crystals from the hidden pocket in my boot, I held it up a little so he could see how full it was before handing it to him. “Consider it included in the costs.”

“Thanks man,” Pulling me into a ‘bro-hug,’ we each thumped our fists against the others’ back before pulling away. “Just remember, if something goes wrong or he catches wind of what you’re doing-“

“Yeah, yeah, I never heard of you.” I rolled my eyes and hopped out into the brisk night air. Glancing carefully around the parking garage, I made sure there were no vehicles in sight before jogging around the corner and into the stairwell. My long legs and size 12 shoes made easy work of the two flights down to the ground level, where I came out onto the street, and began walking the three blocks to the back gate of my house. Along the way, I felt the bills in my pocket and smiled again, this time only to myself, as I thought of how much more would be on my way very, very soon, “thirty-five gees. $35,000 in just a few days…”

ERECTED OFFICIAL PART 1: the mark.

It was only a few weeks ago that I met the guy for the first time. Always before he’d bought from a lackey of mine, Pauley, who’d recently been ‘let go’ from my organization due to some missing funds. The cash was recovered and Pauley’s debt paid in full, but only after I found him at the bus station, on his way out of town. Late payments were one thing, but trying to skip town with my dinero was a whole other ballpark, and he knew he was lucky getting away with just a broken arm and seriously bruised ribs, back and face.

There could have been a lot more damage, if Pauley hadn’t managed to yell something out between blows from my two favorite enforcers, who stopped long enough for him to tell me all about his newest and most loyal client, a man by the name of “Dan.” See Pauley wasn’t just a part-time dealer, he also happened to be a part-time bike thief, shoplifter, stripper and hustler. His stripping had started on a whim and was supposed to be temporary while he found a real job, but within a couple weeks, he fell in step with the idea that the money was easy and the access to drugs and booze was too good to pass up. Thus a 19-year-old suburban soccer player with aspirations of attending college someday became a stripper/addict, and after almost a full year working for me, the boy was moving up in the world, adding hooking and dealing to his résumé.

Dan found Pauley through a cruising website, and the two had been chatting and exchanging dirty photos for almost 6 weeks before Pauley managed to convince the man to meet in person. Whether the kid was smart enough to cover his ass with a fake name or anything, he’d never said, but at least Dan was smart enough to insist they meet at a cash-hourly motel out of town, blaming his nervousness on his wife and family. The first night they met they talked for hours before Dan handed Pauley a small pile of cash and had the boy strip naked and suck him off. When they were finished, they made a date to do it again in two weeks, and Dan agreed that the next time, Pauley should bring some party favors and they could play all night.

True to his word, their next encounter began much like the previous one but became much more interesting when the pipe and party goods came out. According to Pauley, Dan had to have a little help in lighting the pipe at first, explaining that he’d only done coke before and didn’t know quite how to do “this kinda stuff.” The teen showed him how to hit it, and within a few minutes they’d smoked almost half the first t-shirt and were going at it like rabbits. Always before that night, whether it was during their cam sessions or the first night at the motel, the older man had always kept his sunglasses and hat on for the duration of their contact. Now that he was high and horny, he forgot his modesty and was only too happy to spend the next 12 hours buck naked, face uncovered and dick deep in Pauley’s tight smooth hole.

“That’s when I figured out who he was,” Pauley told me, clutching his battered arm, and speaking quietly. Turns out “Dan” wasn’t trying to keep things discreet because he was a saintly married man, going out behind his wife’s back, but actually because he was a politician of some renown, gaining infamy amongst the gay community for backing a bill that would have made hook-up sites, like the one he used to meet Pauley, open to government scrutiny and monitoring.

The argument made in his press release explained that sites where individuals could meet and exchange information in order to engage in sexual deviancy were leading to the proliferation of drugs and the delinquency of teenagers all over the US. He never went so far as to attack gays directly but the sites mentioned in each of his statements always included grindr, adam4adam and other gay faves. The bill died almost as quickly as it was conceived, but he continued using its ideals as a pulpit for his campaign for re-election, which many people assumed would be a spring-board to a VP nomination or possibly something much, MUCH bigger in four years, and it was working like a charm. Turns out the radical right didn’t need much to get behind a candidate other than some thinly-veiled hate speech and the promise to “make America great again.”

Just to be sure that Pauley wasn’t fucking with me, I asked if he had any proof, at which point he pulled out his phone and brought up photos of the man from his election site interspersed with photos from their webchats. The blurry shots were hard to make a clear identification on, but the last photo was from their most recent hotel session and clearly showed the nude groin, chest, neck and face of the Senator as he walked into the motel bathroom.

“We’ve met a half-dozen times since the first night,” Pauley explained, looking nervously between me and the thugs who I sent to stand by the door, far enough to not hear but close enough to still keep Pauley intimidated. “In fact, I’m supposed to meet him again tomorrow, at the motel, I even said I might be able to bring another young guy to join us, but that was all before…this.”

I explained that Pauley had done well, and that all was good between us as of that moment, as long as I got to keep the phone and Pauley made no attempt to contact the senator again. Just in case, I had him show me his log-in on the hook-up site and the webchat platform, and I changed both the passwords and the emails attached to the accounts. Once I was sure he couldn’t reach the senator again, I let him leave, and even gave him the cash to buy himself a one-way bus ticket back to the Podunk town where he grew up, as long as he never, EVER returned.

That evening I went over the texts in the phone from “Dan” as well as all the saved videos, photos, and chat sessions between him and Pauley. Turns out the Senator approached Pauley originally because the stripper was quite young looking. Many, MANY times he mentioned that the boy looked “barely 14 or 15” and asked him to talk in detail about the times he’d engaged in sex with his school mates or fantasies he’d had as young man about being with older men. So when he texted the phone belonging to Pauley with the motel name and room number and made sure they were still on for the following night, I knew exactly what I would do and who I needed to get to join us.

post-6114-0-89844700-1466672515_thumb.jpegpost-6114-0-74075200-1466672523_thumb.jpgpost-6114-0-79483700-1466673539_thumb.jpgpost-6114-0-09703500-1466673583_thumb.jpg

Part 2: The set up.

Pulling into the parking lot of the motel, I texted “Dan” and made sure that he had the motel room unlocked and the cash for the favors ready. Imagining his face when I strolled in, a 6’4” bodybuilding, tattooed 24 year old meat head, instead of the twinky little tweaker he was used to, I still enjoyed the actual expression on his face a little more. He began demanding who I was, but I smiled my genial smile, and explained calmly that Pauley was delayed but that I was his boss “Doug” (not my real name) and he’d asked me to get the senator set up with the party goods before he arrived. As I expected, the senator texted Pauley’s phone, and to his surprise, he got a text back almost immediately, verifying what I’d been saying and promising he’d be right along.

Uneasy but somewhat less upset, the senator sat down and watched with a hawkeye as I retrieved my bag of drugs from my boot and set it in front of him. His eyes grew wide as he took in the size of the bag in front of him and I could see he was floored. Just as I figured, he’d been paying full price for his Tina, but Pauley had been shorting him by almost half, so when I explained that this was the usual amount that 400 bought, he picked up his phone and asked “Pauley” what the deal was. On cue, the boy sitting in the parking lot in my car responded back as if he was Pauley, telling Dan he was sorry and would make it up to him that night.

“What’s wrong bro?” I asked him, feigning innocence as a pipe and torch magically appeared from my jacket. He watched hungrily as I filled the bowl up and melted the crystals before taking a looooong draw from it.

“Damn Paul’s been shorting me apparently,” He responded in a monotone, entranced by the huge cloud I released into the room. Handing him the pipe, I watched him fumble for a minute before coordinating the torch flame and bowl correctly in order to take a hit himself. Coughing heavily, he turned bright red as a hit as big as mine came from his unpracticed lungs.

“That’s shitty bro,” I moved next to him on the bed and patted him on the back a few times until his coughing stopped, then took the pipe and had another expert hit, exhaling an even larger cloud. “Not too surprising though, Pauley’s tried shorting even me when it comes to cash, lucky he ain’t the only fine piece o’ ass I got working for me, ‘cause I don’t put up with that shit.”

“He ain’t-I mean, he’s not?” He looked at me as his sunglasses slid down his nose, before taking the pipe and trying for another hit. I helped him by guiding his torch hand this time, and he only coughed once this time as he exhaled.

“Nah, he’s one of a harem,” laughing, I pulled out my phone before taking another big hit from the pipe. “In fact I got one boy who just started who lives not too far from here.”

“Wow.” Dan took hid third big hit as I pulled up some photos of James who was waiting in my car at that very moment. With his short stature, sandy blonde hair, cornflower blue eyes and round but masculine face, James could pass for your all-American high school sports star or your sexiest boyband member. The photos of his body showed just enough muscle tone and definition to prove he wasn’t as young as middle school, but there was still enough baby fat to his cheeks, both on his face and butt, that it did make you wonder if he was really old enough to be doing what the photos showed. “Is he-?”

“He’s 18, swear!” I held my hand up in fake-swearing pose as I scrolled through a few featuring the boy in only a jockstrap, with my much larger frame behind him. As the photos went further, so did the actions in them until they included my 9 inch dick sinking into the sweet mouth and tight hole of the boy, and his own 6 inch almost-hairless dick spraying my chest with cum. Finally, the last shot was my huge load all over his smiling face, while his eyes were dilated to the size of saucers. “Or at least, that’s what his photo id says.”

“You don’t think it’s him?” Dan’s face whipped to mine as he looked to see if I was suggesting what he thought I was suggesting. Hope and perversion were held in that gaze, in equal parts.

“Let’s just say it wouldn’t surprise me to learn he has a younger brother,” I said with a smirk, motioning for Dan to take another big hit. “Who might have borrowed his ID in order to get into the bar where we first met.”

“Holy shit, that’s hot,” Dan took off his sunglasses altogether now, and took my phone from me to once again scroll through the photos. When he turned back towards me, I caught him off guard by leaning in and shot-gunning a large hit into his mouth. For a second, he drew back slightly, but once he realized what I was doing, he opened his mouth and took the majority of the smoke into his lungs as our lips grazed one another. Exhaling as he leaned back, he continued what he’d been saying, “What kinda guys does he like?”

“Older men,” I whispered as Dan took a hit. As he finished, I took one finger and turned his head back towards me. He got the hint and shot-gunned the smoke into my mouth, but didn’t fight me as I kissed him full on that time. Pulling back, smoke escaped from both our mouths. “Especially taller built guys like you and me. Says we remind him of his father’s friends.”

“Do you think he might…” Dan paused, obviously hoping I would get the message without him actually asking for the boy. However, I needed to be sure this guy was as desperate as I thought he was, so I feigned ignorance.

“Might what?” I unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my hard pecs and ripped abs before taking the pipe and loading another bowl.

“Do you think he might…be open to playing with…us? That is, if you’re willing, I mean…” For a moment I was caught off guard. It never occurred to me that the senator would want me to play too. All of his emails and chats showed only interest in younger boys, but now as he rambled on about how much fun it would be “for James” to be used by two older men at the same time, and wanting to fulfill “James’” fantasy, I realized he was majorly into the idea of a boy being shared by two, or more, men.”…and since Pauley will be here, that would ensure someone was keeping one of the boy’s busy at all times, you know? I’ll pay you and James what I pay Pauley, plus $100 more…each!”

“Yeah, I gotcha man, I’m down.” Again, my smile made Dan feel at ease once more, and I took my phone back from him and called James, asking him if he needed some cash and could walk over to us from his “house.” As we agreed, he waited for about 10 minutes in the car before coming to the door. Dan jumped as the boy knocked, and, feigning paranoia, I checked the peephole twice before opening the door, eliciting a gasp from the senator.

There stood a boy who somehow, was even more gorgeous in person than his photos. Standing around 5’8”, his long, thin legs seemed to glow from the way his wispy hairs caught the light from the street lamp outside. With a ghost-like grace, he walked slowly and carefully into the room before sitting on the bed opposite the one Dan was on, and looking from me to him, nervously.

“Sorry about my outfit, I was just about to walk in the door from practice.” I watched Dan’s brow bead with sweat as he took in the sight of the boy, who was decked out in tennis shoes, white socks with red stripes around the top, red and black b-ball shorts and a match red-and-black sleeveless b-ball jersey, featuring the local school team’s mascot and his number: 15.

“Not a problem!” Dan piped in, before reaching forward and placing a hand on the boy’s smooth knee and squeezing. “But you must be freezing after walking home.”

“Anything we can do to help warm you up?” I added before sitting next to James and handing him the pipe and torch from under the pillow.

“Thanks, but I shouldn’t,” James said, just like we rehearsed. “I’ve got an early swim meet tomorrow morning.”

“Nonsense,” Dan said, moving over onto James’ other side. “If anything this might make you swim faster.”

We both laughed, making James giggle a little bit. Dan bit his lip when he heard the boy’s laugh, and put an arm around his shoulders. James looked over at me as if asking my approval, since I’d told him not to give in so quickly, but I nodded yes, seeing how deep in Dan already was. The teen lifted the bowl to his lips and began to light the torch, but had a little trouble at first. Taking this to be nerves or inexperience, Dan took the torch from James and lit it himself, making sure the boy took a good sized hit before closing the lighter. Coughs and smoke came reigning out, and I wondered if James was really this good an actor or if he truly hadn’t been expecting such a big hit. Either way, it made Dan moan just a tiny bit.

We passed the pipe for the next few minutes as James answered Dan’s questions about what school he went to, how the team was doing, what did he like best about playing, where he wanted to play when he graduated, etc., etc., each answer perfectly given based on the few minutes the boy had spent reading the articles I pulled up on the school’s site. Anything he was unsure about, he’d just laugh and pretend to be shy, which worked fine, since it got Dan to back off, until the last question.

“I bet you really like changing with all those other boys, don’t you? Seeing all of them naked?” By that point we were shot-gunning almost every hit, and I was glad that James chose to blow his hit into Dan’s mouth before nodding yes. Dan exhaled and added a little more to the question. “Would you like to see some grown men naked too?”

“I…I dunno,” James blushed as he turned to me to inhale my shotgun. Damn this boy was good, I’d have to give him a bonus for tonight.

“Oh come on Jamie-can I call you Jamie?” Dan lifted James’ chin and made the boy look at him. As they made eye contact, the teen nodded slightly, agreeing to nickname which made him sound even younger. “You don’t have to be shy, Jamie. I know you like that kind of thing, Doug already showed me the photos of the two of you.”

“You did?” James turned to look at me, winking when he was sure Dan couldn’t see his face anymore, before looking back at the Senator with a face full of worry and humiliation. “No one is supposed to see those.”

“Don’t be upset Jamie. Can I tell you a secret?” Dan’s voice got quiet and he leaned in until his mouth was next to Jamie’s ear. Looking right at me, he smiled, reaching over and grabbing the semi-hard bulge in my track-pants before whispering “I like that stuff too and I really, REALLY like you.”

“You do?” Jamie asked, doing his best “little-boy-lost” impression with a soft, high voice, while looking down at his feet and lowering his head. “Can I tell you a secret too?”

“I’d love it!” Dan said, barely containing his excitement. “What do you want to tell me?”

“Come ‘ere.” Jamie scooted back and curled his finger at Dan until he was lying flat on the bed, his teen dick tenting obscenely under the mesh shorts and jockstrap I bought for him. No fool, Dan did as the teen requested, moving up next to him until they were side by side, Dan propped up on one elbow, his free hand lightly draped over the boys waist, brushing the jersey up slightly so his fingers could lazily graze the sweet smooth skin on the boy’s tummy, while moving his face in until his ear was over the boy’s mouth. I was dying to hear what Jamie said, but decided it was best to let them have a stolen moment when Jamie reached up and pulled off Dan’s hat, allowing me my first good look at the man, and 100% confirmation he was, in fact, the Senator.

“Really?” Dan responded, obviously turned on by and not expecting whatever Jamie just whispered in his ear. “Tell me what else gets you excited Jamie, but say it out loud so Dougy can hear it too.”

“I can’t, it’s embarrassing,” Jamie feigned a shy facade again, and I smiled and winked at him, letting him know I approved of his act.

“Oh come on, we won’t tell, will we Doug? Everything said or done in here tonight, stays here, promise.” Dan’s hand was now moving south under Jamie’s waist band, making the boy moan a little as it stroked the length of his hard cock through the material of his bike brand jockstrap. Still, as planned, the boy shook his head no. Dan began to tickle the teen, who squealed and rolled around, finally agreeing so Dan would stop.

“But you tell us one of your fantasies first?” Jamie insisted, sitting up next to me and scooching himself up onto my lap, before leaning back against my bare chest. My hard dick was perfectly centered in the crack of James’ ass as he settled himself and I had to breathe slowly so I didn’t lose control and end up raping the poor lad right then and there.

“You mean other than me and a buddy sharing a sweet young basketball star for the evening?” Dan offered, getting a smirk and nod from Jamie and I, hoping to hear what he liked. “Fine…let’s see…I’ve always like the idea of having a son like you and spending a week every summer up at my lake house with my brother and his son, naked from the moment we get there till the moment we leave.”

“BORING! Next!” Jamie said, secretly clenching and unclenching his butt to make my cock throb under it.

“Okay, another one? Hmmm. Well when I was in school I had a big crush on the men in my father’s elks’ lodge,” he added, openly stroking his lengthening cock under his sweats. “And I spent lots of hours imagining what they would do to me if they caught me sneaking into one of their meetings: strippin me naked, taking turns using my boy hole.”

“Better, what else?” Jamie’s hand was stroking his own teen tent now, and his butt clenching had me leaking profusely into my own undies. “Even naughtier…”

“Naughtier huh?” Dan’s voice was lower now, his face transforming from the sweet approachable boy-loving friend into something more devious, more…ominous. “I want to find a young boy, just like you, innocent and naïve, and kidnap him.”

“Kidnapping? Sounds fun, tell me more.” I grasped Jamie’s waist and readjusted him. Between his clenching and the Senator’s story, I didn’t want to pop too soon.

“Find him on some hookup site, looking for teen girls his age, lying about his birthday to get access, using fake photos to get him to meet, then grabbing him, drugging him and blindfolding him,” Dan had given this a lot of thought, as both James and I could tell, sitting and watching him describe the scene from his fantasies. “When he comes to, he is tied to a bed or strapped into a leather sling, and me and a bunch of leather bound tops spend the next days, weeks and months, raping and training his tight virgin ass to submit to, and eventually enjoy being used for the pleasure of men.”

For a minute after the Senator finished explaining his fantasy, all three of us sat perfectly still and silent, letting the darkness of his fantasy sink in. Just as one might suspect, spending your life hiding from who you are and what you like will lead to some fucked up stuff, but lucky for the senator, Jamie and I were prepared for it.

“That’s so hot Mr.…Wait, what do I call you?” James asked, hoping off my lap and scooting in close to the senator. “I gotta know your last name if you’re gonna be one of my coaches, like in MY fantasy.”

“Uh, Marino. Call me Mr. Marino, or Coach or whatever.” Dan Marino? Seriously? I rolled my eyes when he was turned away from me, watching James stand up and move toward the bathroom.

“My fantasy, Coach Marino,” James began explaining as he stripped off his jersey and toed out of his shoes. “is being away at a motel for a game, and coming out of the shower to discover the two coaches I’m sharing a room with have discovered my banned substances in my bag and are smoking my Tina in their shorts, waiting for me to return and explain myself. I hope it comes true.”

As James finished explaining, he turned and dropped his shorts, wiggling his bubbly smooth butt at us before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door almost completely. Just as it shut, his jockstrap came flying out and we heard a giggle, then it closed completely and the sound of the shower could be heard. Dan, rising to his feet, walked calmly over and picked up the jock, holding it to his face and breathing a deep breath in, then sliding the straps around his head to wear it like a mask as he dashed back to my side and loaded a huge bowl in the pipe.

“Fuck he is hotter than I imagined!” he quietly shouted before lighting up and taking a huge hit. Even I was a little surprised at Jamie’s ability to make me hard. He was so convincingly naïve that Dan had almost forgotten all about the guy he was actually supposed to be meeting that night, until he got the text Jamie sent from the bathroom.

“Damn it! Pauley just texted me,” Dan informed me, not realizing the text was really written by me and sent via Jamie. “He says he’s drinking and partying at some guy’s house all the way across town and might be able to join us later, IF I am willing to pick his ass up.”

“That sucks Danny boy,” I responded sympathetically. I handed him the freshly loaded pipe and made sure he took a huge hit before I continued. “If Paul actually calls later and needs a ride, what will you do if at that exact moment, you are balls deep in James? You gonna leave me and Jamie here to go get Pauley? Cause I gotta tell you, I doubt we’ll be able to stop while you’re gone, so you might miss some pretty hot shit. Also you should remember that if pauley is drinkin and partyin there, chances are he’ll be so fucked up when you do go get him, he’ll just wanna smoke more or pass out when he arrives…Assuming he doesn’t just blow us off, that is.”

“I dunno Doug - is it cool if I call you Doug?” He asked, and could tell without a verbal response that I didn’t care one way or another. “Pauley may be one hot piece of ass…but he’s nowhere near as hot as that sweet Jamie-boy in there. What do you think I should do?”

His eyes met mine, searching them for some sign of what I thought. Before I answered him, I took a huge hit from the pipe to give myself a second to gage what he wanted me to say. Whether he was worried I would be pissed if he blew off one of my boys or more pissed if he tried to make me pause the fun here while he left, I couldn’t tell. I know he’d had some serious fun with Pauley, and I didn’t want to create any distance between us by pushing too hard for him to drop the boy, but I also knew I needed to make sure that after tonight, the senator never sought out Pauley again.

“Well? Don’t keep me in suspense Doug,” he added after a minute of silence. His impatience told me what I needed to know.

“Forget his flakey ass,” I insisted as I handed him the pipe and torch, then began undressing, stripping down to my b-ball shorts and socks while he watched in awe of every muscular inch I revealed. “If he texts after you’re done with James and me, then sure, go pick him up and do what you will. But if he calls drunk or stoned and you’re not ready to go get him, then tell him to find his own fuckin’ ride.”

“You don’t think I’ll alienate him?” He asked, more to himself than to me. The vocabulary jump and tone of his voice revealed his highly-rated education for a moment, but the last thing I wanted was the Senator remembering himself and becoming shy or unsure of what we were about to do.

“Nah, Pauley is the one who is late and blowin’ yo’ ass off dude,” closing in on him, I took away his shirt and undershirt now, making myself a little more ghetto than usual. “He’s the bitch who was supposed to be here hours ago and decided to go get wasted with someone else instead. So if he gets pissed, fuck him. ‘Sides, I got more smooth teen ass where he came from, and all of ‘em is hotter, younger and fresher than Pauley.”

“Really?” he looked at my eyes again and shamelessly fondled his bulge, which had returned to a pretty hefty size in the last few minutes.

“Fuck yeah Dan,” I too groped at my large basket, thrusting my hips forward as I did, which meant my dick was only inches from his face, since I was standing between his legs as he sat on the bed. “So you cool right? We agree? If he calls, and your ass ain’t done here, then fuck him, right?”

“Yeah, fuck him.” He gulped and his mouth dropped open slightly. Never in my life have I seen a guy so entranced by my cock as the senator was that very minute. One of his hands went to his face to wipe away some sweat, but instead I grabbed it and placed it on my hard, hung, uncut 9 inches of pure testosterone. No longer was this the shy senator in the hat and sunglasses. In his place, a sex-crazed, cock-hungry man whore was sitting on the bed in front of me, with dialated eyes, a handsome face, scruffy brown hair with just a little grey at the temples, a slight tan, broad shoulders, nice arms and chest, and a trim waist with just a little hair dusted across the pecs and down into the waistband of the khaki slacks that held his throbbing, thick bulge.

“Let your dick get some air man,” I instructed him, pulling back so he lost his grip, but not his view of my cock. He hesitated, either from nerves or distracted by my own wiggling wang, but hopped to action when I turned around and pushed my shorts to the ground, leaving me in nothing but a classic white jock quite similar to the one that James had been wearing. Mine looked pretty different though, straining against the massive cock inside it, and surrounded by my much darker skin and manly, pubic bush. Turning back, I was pleased to see the senator had kicked off his shoes and socks, had his khakis around his ankles and was currently fishing his own 7 and a half inch wonder out of his white jockey brand briefs. “On second thought, leave those on…so James has something to do when he gets out here.”

post-6114-0-22181200-1466674001_thumb.jpgpost-6114-0-68071100-1466674015_thumb.jpgpost-6114-0-94098600-1466674034_thumb.jpg

Part 3: The event

As if on cue, the sound of the shower came to a halt and the curtain could be heard wooshing aside. The smile on “Dan’s” face was as wide as a mile, and his cock was producing a large, unseemly puddle of precum inside his jockeys. Surprisingly, I found I was also quite excited for the boy to emerge from the shower, practically shaking as I sat down next to Dan and loaded some more tina from HIS bag. We shared a few big hits and shotgunned the clouds, and I began to wonder what the hell was taking James so long in the bathroom, when the door opened and he stepped out in the tiniest white towel you’ve ever seen.

“Uh-oh, looks like you found my stash Coach Marino, Coach Doug,” His voice sounded so sexy, high and soft with the extra bonus a slight tremble, giving the impression he was actually scared. “What do I do now?”

“Get over here and sit down between us so we can discuss your punishment, young man.” Dan commanded, sounding much firmer than he had all night. The boy did as he was instructed, almost keeping the towel on before Dan ripped it away at the last second, causing James’ hands to shoot to cover his semi-hard boy-cock. “Don’t you dare sit on our bed with your wet towel boy! What the hell were you thinking?!?!”

“I—I-wasn’t thinking, sir.” James responded so quietly I could barely hear him.

“Damn right you weren’t,” Dan said, still firm, but softer, as if to ease the teen. “Now show us what you do with this- this shit!”

“Y-y-yessir,” James said, even quieter now.

“What did you say boy?!?” Dan yelled, reaching over and smacking James across the cheek, just hard enough that he yelped, but barely reddening the skin at all.

“Yessir, Coach Marino, sir!” James said, his voice cracking on the last ‘sir’ making my cock jump. He took the pipe and lighter in one hand and fumbled for a moment, trying to decide how he could take a hit and still cover himself.

“Oh stop being a pussy, boy! Here!” Dan thrust the boy’s discarded jockstrap into his lap, giving him barely any coverage. I chuckled at realizing that dan had called James a pussy boy, and no one heard it but me.

With trepidation, James lit the torch and held the pipe to his lips. Smoke began to curl in the bowl and when Dan nodded, James began sucking in one of the biggest hits I’d ever seen. When he should have stopped, Dan began telling him to ‘keep going’ and adding occasionally ‘don’t stop until I say so.’ Finally When the teen was bright red and had inhaled enough smoke to kill a fireman, Dan gave him the okay.

Coughing and spewing spit, James exhaled a gigantic cloud of smoke into the room, as Dan patted him on the back. For a moment I thought we might have suffocated the young stud, but after a few minutes he finally seemed to be able to catch his breath while holding his head between his legs. Dan’s pats became a slow, firm rubbing motion on the boy’s back, working side to side and in large circles, slowly getting lower and lower until his fingers were dipping into the young man’s ass crack. Catching my eye, Dan winked as made another circle and dipped so low that his fingers must have pressed against the sweet, tight teen hole.

James shot back up straight and pushed Dan’s hand away, muttering something about it ‘not being okay,’ which might have been more convincing if his cock wasn’t pulsing as red as his chest and face, having arrived at its full 6 inch height. Ignoring the words, and focusing on the cock, Dan forced the teen backwards until he was flat on the bed, and motioned for me to help. Reaching out, I used my hands to hold James shoulders and left arm against the tacky, floral bedspread as Dan used his to hold his right hand down. This left him with one free hand which took hold of the boy’s silky member, stroking him with some violent friction, making the boy yelp and twist to get away.

“Now fight all you want,” Dan insisted, twisting the teen’s hips until his ass was facing Dan. Sensing his plan, I tossed my own leg up and over James’ knees, immobilizing his legs. With my other leg, I pinned the left hand, freeing me to take over the ministrations on Jamie’s high school dick and balls, so that Dan could slide his hand back up to his mouth and spit a wad of snot and slobber into his palm, then shove it inside his own briefs and begin using it to lube his cock. “but your cock is giving you away boy. You’re nothing but a slutty skanky piece of ass, begging to get fucked!”

“No PLEASE coach, I won’t do this stuff again, I promise! Please don’t do this!!!” James last plea seemed so real I decided to shove my mouth against his to shut him up. He was so shocked by the kiss that he froze, just long enough that I could push his arm under his slender hips, right into Dan’s grasp, next to his other hand. He began fighting just as I felt Dan use the jock from the boy’s lap to tie the hands together.

“You’re damn right you won’t, cause if you do, I’ll fuck this sweet ass just like THIS!” Turning quickly I managed to see Dan’s thick cut dick, shiny from slobber-lube, as it jumped forward and hit James hole. A scream shot from the boy’s mouth as it pierced the tight, almost virgin skin and buried itself DEEP in him. I laughed, seeing that Dan had fished his cock and balls through the fly of his y-fronts rather than taking them off, wondering if he was doing it because I told him not to take them off himself.

The Senator rolled on top of the boy and began raping him in earnest, covering his mouth with his hand, before I filled it with my massive dick. Tears and screams became grunts and whimpers, before I recovered a bottle of poppers from my coat on the opposite pillow and made James take a hit. My cock was finally able to sink all the way into his young throat as he went slack, high from the poppers and tina. We’d fucked the fight right out of him.

“Fuck he’s too tight, I can’t stop myself, I’m gonna- I’m gonna—I’m gonna fuckin’ CUM!” Balls deep in boy butt, the Senator shot over and over inside James until finally collapsing against the worn-out teen twat. I wondered if I should work his mouth and get myself off too until Dan caught his breath and sat up. “Your turn bud. But don’t take too long, I’ll be ready for round two in 10 or 15 minutes.”

“You got it Coach Marino,” I said, withdrawing my spit-soaked dick and switching places with Dan. This guy was a lot of fun. Too bad I had to ruin his life.

Part 4: Erection results

By the time all was said and done, each of us filled James ass at least 3 times, and I added a load to his face (right after we both covered him in our tina-piss). Turns out Dan was okay with me taking pix and vids of us raping the teen, as long as his face couldn’t be seen. Unluckily for him, I had a camera in the belt buckle I wore, as well as the necklace, and James had one (unbeknownst to both of them) in the gym bag he carried in when he arrived.

When we left the Senator, he was high as a kite and wrung out like a dish-rag. As I suspected he only texted Pauley’s phone once after that to tell him they were through. On the other end of the spectrum, he texted me once every few hours that day and the rest of the weekend, before I finally promised him we would do it again. Per his instructions, I agreed to find some new boys for us to rape, since he felt Jamie was no longer innocent enough to truly be enjoyable for both of us. Still he invited Jamie back the next night and sent me lots of photos of the ways he defiled the boy, who he tied to the bedposts before placing an ad online and inviting over half a dozen tops to use his ‘son’ in front of him.

I could have gone straight to John with all the photos and videos of the Senator, once I edited my face out of course. Instead I found myself thinking back to the fantasy he mentioned about finding a boy, kidnapping him, and raping his ass. I also remembered how hot he got when he talked about having a son of his own to trade with his brother, so that he could fuck his nephew. With a little research and some digging I found myself on the facelook page of one Markus Ericson, senator’s nephew and all-state baseball star.

Initiating some contact with the boy using a fake profile, I quickly found out his interests and even got him to send me the links to his photo albums containing shots of his smooth chest and trim body in his speedos and board shorts from last summer’s swim meets. No wonder “Dan” wanted the boy so bad, he had the sweetest smile and the most awesome ass. Perhaps there was a way I could get even better pictures for John, and fulfill the Senator’s fantasy too…

Stay tuned for Erected Official part 5 and beyond: Polling the inCUMbent!

Edited by denVERScub
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 16

• 2 weeks later...

Damn -what you got goin' is exceptionally fine- reminds me of running whores out of a well known

politician's Capitol Hill brownstone back in the early 80's. Besides the running of the whores, this is my one and only foray in political porn.

The kind of kink that would require a credit card~

Ted C. is wearing an inflatable sumo wrestler costume filled with raw eggs, while an elderly homeless guy dressed like Hitler, makes Ted huff spray paint from a paper bag, while simultaneously screaming at him

Margaret White's monologue from the 1976 film 'Carrie';

"AND I LIKED IT ! I LIKED IT! With all that dirty touching of his hands all over me."

Followed by a morbidly obese wheelchair bound lady

(who just happens to owns the worlds largest refrigerator magnet collection,) takes a large frozen

Hickory Farms Summer Sausage and uses it to pound several 10 penny nails through Ted's scrotum into the

seat of a blond wood mid-century elementary school desk.

Edited by PERVERSATILE

• 1 year later...