Boy Next Door Finds Craigslist

Cleancutfukkr

• 2 months later...

Part 6

Clay was hungrily blowing his Dad for what might have been 45 minutes or 3 hours. A phone call had been made while he was busy at work sucking off this hot Man, kissing his dick, licking his big nuts, and feeling that dick grow in length and thickness inside his mouth. It was heaven to Clay who must have slurred the words fuck yeah with his mouth full a dozen times. Just as the G began to subside there was a buzz at the door.

" I want you to put on a pair of underwear and your ball cap" said Dad " my friend is going to love you. " Clay put on a pair of Calvin Klein trunks and his ball cap and waited for the knock at the door with baited breath. The knock came, the door opened,  and in walked Dad's friend. His name was Dan and Clay liked him instantly. 5'10" short clean cut sandy blonde hair, trim body, and blue eyes that seemed to twinkle when he smiled and introduced himself to Clay. " Nice to meet you, I'm Dan, thanks for letting me crash the party" " Nice to meet you, I'm Clay. " they both smiled and Clay was taken aback by  how different Dan seemed from the guy he was just blowing moments ago.  Before him stood a very straight laced friendly  looking guy in a polo and cargo shorts. " there is no way this guy parties" thought Clay to himself. 

Dad chimed in " thanks for coming Dan, I think you're going to like this boy here. Are we all set for supplies?" "Oh yeah, everything a boy could ask for and more." Said Dan. With that he flashed Clay a twinkling smile and a wink and set his bag down on the desk. "Are you guys up for starting with some G?" Clay felt a flush of surprise and excitement as he was shocked that this handsome guy in front of him wanted to do drugs with them. "The boy just did his first dose tonight and I can tell you he seemed to like it. Right Boy?" Clay nodded with a big grin excited to continue the fun. 3 shots were poured and Clay and his new Dad took theirs down in one gulp. Dan noticed Clay looking surprised that he had not taken his yet and said " I will take mine in a few minutes after I take care of both of you." with that the 2 men smiled at one another and Dad said instructed Clay to lay down on the bed. "If you thought you felt good before boy, wait until Dan here gives you your first slam." Clay  had heard of slamming but never thought it would be something he would try. He looked at his hot leathered up Dad,  and then over at Dan who grinned with one eyebrow raised. "I'm a little nervous about it. " said Clay. "Not to worry kid, I'm a phlebotomist,  i'm very good at getting you high fast. " said Dan who was starting to get hard in his shorts which Clay was already noticing. " it will feel fucking awesome, and you will have two big dicks to play with all night long. " Dan's dick twitched in his shorts causing Clay's mouth to water. "What do you say little boy?" asked Dad with a smile that knew it was on. "Ok then yes please, slam me." said Clay.

With that, Dan grabbed 3 prepared points and a belt which he began fastening around Clay's right arm. "How much are you giving him?" asked the hot leathered Dad. " ".25 for his first one, and more for us. If the kid wants more later, we can give it to him." Dan winked again at Clay and told him to hold the belt tight around his arm until instructed to let go. "You will feel a rush and probably need to cough,  but just hold your arm up in the air and wait for the coughing to stop. After that you will  feel like you're flying through the universe. He get fucked yet?" Asked Dan to his bud? "Not yet,  but I'm telling you this kid is a true pig. He drank all of my chem piss down about an hour ago, from the Tap!" Clay flushed, a little embarrassed to have this shared in front of Dan, but Dan just smiled and said woof!

"Now I want you to hold very still. Don't move until I take the point out, got it?" Clay nodded, his heart pounding and his breath fast and shallow.  He wasn't sure he was ready for this, but the night had been so fun, he didn't want to disappoint these two hot Men who wanted to get fucked up with him. Dan positioned himself on the bed next to Clay as their host stood at the edge of the bed with his iPhone recording the whole thing. Clay began to feel the G kicking in and decided he wanted to be filmed. Dan's crotch was right by Clay's hand who boldly began  to rub it through his shorts. " I really want you to put your dick in me" he said with a slurred feeling. "No moving until I'm done, then you can have what's in my pants" with one more wink he inserted the point into Clay's vein. Drew back until a big flash of crimson appeared and with a fuck yeah, plunged the slam into Clay's arm in seconds and pulled the sharp out. "You can let go fucker" said Dan as Clay removed the belt and....HOLY FUCKING WHOA!!

Clay woke up with a scream! Covered in sweat and tears streaming down his face. He didn't know where he was at first and all he could do was sob and catch his breath. Had it been real? Had he lost his almost four years clean?  What would he tell his parents, his friends, how would he tell his sponsor?  He turned on the light and looked around his bedroom. There were no men, and he was lying in his own bed.  He looked frantically at his arm but found no track mark.  It was just a using dream, he would be ok.

The End.

Author Note: I did not intend to end the story this way. The experience very much reflects my own, and I thought I could handle writing my story out. Turns out I can't. If you are frustrated by this then please enjoy the first 5 chapters and leave the 6th.  I just needed to restore some integrity for myself.  I have no regrets, sending a hug to anyone out there who needs it. 

Love,

"Clay"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...